Continental Privateer (Open PM First)

It was not a move just to get this woman to continue to make love to him, he honestly felt that way. After the debacle with the prize ships perhaps it was best, at least for now, to put it at ease. She stroked and kissed him and his smile grew wider as he ulled herclose, kissed the lips, and fondled her backside in a playful matter. The storm was still going on outside with waves still rocking the ship, however the threat was much diminished as Humphreys tasted Lee's sweet necter and warm skin.
 
She smiled at him moaning as he touched her backside and could hear what was going on outside, though she would love another round with him she could not be selfish. Stroking his cheek and moaning into the kiss. Pulling away from his lips she smiled "Do you need to check the ship Humphreys I would hate to think you lose part of the ship because of me" She said with a grin on her face.
 
"We will be fine," he said confidently, "Mister Allen and Tisdale are competent in their charges and should it worsen, then they will call for me." Deep down he was aching for another romp with this beauty, but he would have to settle for cuddling and soft kisses as the ship swayed with him, as he nibbled on her earlobes and then squeezed each breasts and moaned feeling their worth and had to fight from drooling.
 
She could sense what he wanted and smiled and whispered "One more time wont hurt anything" She began to stroke him and it was rather nice feeling him wanting him again. But she would do as he wanted if he wanted her to stop she would stop. Sighing softly she looked up into his eyes and smiled a little at him.
 
"Let us try something a bit different, love" Humphreys replied with a smile, "let us use the talent in just your hands." It would put less strain on either of their frames and organs and would garuntee satisfaction for the two of them. Giving Lee another long, passionate kiss and squeezing the tips of each breast he sighed greatly, forcing hot air through his nose onto her face.
 
Lee heard what he wanted and when he kissed her she moaned feeling him squeezing her breasts, feeling the hot air coming out of his nose. She was rather happy and moaned even more, she kept stroking him moving from the tip down to the base in a nice steady action.
 
He shivered at her touch and his entire body tensed up before relaxing onto the sheets wherehis eyes were ficated on the beams of the ceiling as her gentle hand slowly stroked him b efore lifting up his right hand and beginning to rub her firm stomach from hip to hip and wanting to gve her pleasure in return.
 
She groaned a little bit enjoying the feeling he was giving her as she kept stroking him but got a bit faster and harder, leaning in she kissed him deeply enjoying everything he was doing to her, her heart racing and a soft gentle moan could be heard coming from her soft lips.
 
"Oh yes, yes" groaning before they kissedand his words rolled up his throat and into her connected mouth as he continued to rub her stomach trying to match her motions with his own across that firm stomach before dropping just a little bit further just above the hair line. It was going to be a tease and there was the faint touh of the sweet juices from their earlier actions that brought a thin smile to his lips.
 
Smiling at how he reacted sh e continued to touch him and to kiss him, enjoying the feel of him and it was beyond perfect, moaning herself as he touched her body enjoying every waking second of this. Her heart pounding a bit and groaning even more moving her hand onto him faster.
 
She hadsuch delicate hands, not like a sailor that was hard, rough, and calous, but smooth, soft and delicate only for that of a woman as she continued to massage him. Moaning softly between his slightly apart teeth and closing his eyes softly, enjoying himself and slowly being overwhelmed by the passion as Lee was pleasing him his finers gently touched her delicate features between her legs and feeling the pubic hairs, "Oh my lord you're spectacular," he said surprisingly.
 
Smiling at him she looked into his eyes loving him very much and then decided to help him out and bending down she replaced her hand with her mouth and began to lick him looking up into his eyes though she had never done this it just seemed rather natural in a strange way as she groaned a bit at the taste of him enjoying him.
 
"Oh my god, lee" humphreys groaned and stretched, figgitying in his bed feeling the cold mouth wrapping around his member. Lee, for one so young she had the right touch and she was going to be an excellent lover as he placed a hand on the small of her back and running up the curve of the spine all of the way up to the shoulders and back down.
 
Lee smiled a tiny bit knowing that was something good then, closing her eyes as she began to move up and down his entire length sucking on him enjoying him as she looked up into his eyes doing what she knew he liked and moaned a little herself getting rather turned on by all of this and it showed.
 
o

"Oh my god, Lee. Where did you learn t use your tonue in that fashion?" Humphreys implored as he felt that wicked eel move up and down his shaft and he brushed her long hair and gripped the back of her head and began to bush it down deeper down his shaft. It was such an amazing experience.
 
She pretty much laid against him as she began to pick up speed looking into his eyes, her eyes showing secrets that she had and groaned a bit feeling his hand on the back of her head she kept at it not willing to give up till he exploded.
 
She furrowed her eyes andlooked at him. He was ready and feeling her mouth wrapped around him and their previous actions it did not take him as long to explode and when he did his whole body shivered and he exclaimed and clenched his hand tightly as he shot out everything left in his system right into Lee's mouth.
 
She tasted him when his orgasm hit him and moaned a bit as she did not let any of his essence leave her mouth and licked him clean she let go of him and smiled at him. She laid beside him stroking his chest "mmm you really are sweet" She said with a big smile on her face.
 
"My god, my love, you are so talented. Here did yu earn to use your tongue in such a fashion?" It may seem wron to ask her about the inner most personal secrets but if they were going to spend the rest of their lives together then there mus be no with holding of secrets between them as she lappedup every drop of his prduct as he stroked gently between her legs and felt it drenched and hot as he slid his fingers around and over her pubic hair.
 
She groaned a bit feeling his hand "I learned it on my own I had my days where I just wish I could be with a man I use to practice on fruit and I actually saw my mother going down on my father once, they did not know I was watching. But keep this up Captain I may just straddle you and take you if you keep this up" She purred.
 
As much as he desired in having his love straddle him, he was feeling he stran but looking into her brigh gray eyes he wasfeeling the need to perform."fruit you say? Was it as pleasurable as mine?" Winking as he continued to gently rubb, slowly going down further until he reached the soft, tender, pussy lips between her legs and could not shy away from them.
 
She smiled looking into his eyes and blushed a bit when he questioned her and shook her head "No, nothing could compare to you" She said and moaned a bit feeling his fingers against her and grinned a little bit. "You are much more warm, thick and vibrant" She cooed in his ear.
 
He couldn't help but blush at her complement. He never thought of himsef as a big man, but as strong. He had to be that way to be a ship's captain. "Thank you," he said,kissng her again, "I've never met anyone like you before in my life, ever. Not because of what your tongue could do, but what you can do otherwise."

By now the storm was beginning to wain, but I was still dark and the crew was still up and around. Still, no one has come to knock on the great cabin door. Usually a servant would come by and see if the captain was in need, he wasn't.
 
Lee smiled at him being open and honest with him and ran her fingers against his ch est and sighed happily. "You are much different, I mean you hear the word pirate most think about men who rape women, destroy towns and steal gold and silver anything they can get. But you are very different from them, you have been a gentlemen since you let me join you. Then you did not make a move on me till we both felt it at the right time. I know what I want in life, I want you and who knows maybe kids one day. But I Just want to take this one day at a time" She smiled kissing him.
 
"As do I, my dead, as do I," Humphreys smiled before giving her another kiss. The taste was definately different after consuming his seed but he was not irked by this at the slightest for it was his seed in her mouth but Lee was her own woman but he couldn't let her go, he didn't want to. Drawing his arms tighter and feeling her warm body they lay on the cot as the ship swayed then the candle flickered and went out for some reason and they were cast in total darkness as the storm still went on.

"Oh dead" he giggled lightly tickling her stomach and whispering itno her left ear, "Tell me, my dead,when we have children, what will you name him?" He said him because healways wanted a son.
 
Back
Top