Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a long day. Better than yesterday, though.

That dog is STILL digging. Grrrr. :mad:

Still smiling . . . :kiss: sweet dreams

BG... big hugs back!! Wish I could give some good ideas for the pup but I'm a kitty gal myself!! Good luck!! :heart: :kiss:

~~If I could just SLEEP... seems all I do is dream, constantly wake up or move!! Makes me even more tired that before I went to bed!!

~~How long do you give it before you give up on getting a phone call?? *sigh*

~~Dingaling teenager!!

~~What I wouldn't give to have that old claw-foot tub back!!

Happy Hump Day! :nana:

for a friend

a virtual

Oma_clawfoot_large.jpg

Okay last year I had the holiday spirit until I received the news that my former boss/father figure was dying of cancer.

Now this? Okay, so in the scheme of things it's a LOT less important than last year, but I could really use a break from disappointing news.

That sucked!!!!

One goal and an assist??? Against that team??? They had one hell of a keeper, but I should heve done more! We deserved to lose!!! And I sure didn't do anything anything to help!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

So disappointing....

Oman... IF I didn't know you got that pic off-line, I'd have sworn you'd been in my bathroom at that old house!! Same colors, walll structure and set-up of the whole room!!! :eek: :)

***OMG!!! He called!!!! We talked on the phone over an hour!!! He's gonna call me again... I think I got him hooked!! :nana: :D

TantaLiza said:
Oman... IF I didn't know you got that pic off-line, I'd have sworn you'd been in my bathroom at that old house!! Same colors, walll structure and set-up of the whole room!!! :eek: :)

***OMG!!! He called!!!! We talked on the phone over an hour!!! He's gonna call me again... I think I got him hooked!! :nana: :D
Yea, Liza!!!! :nana:

I'm sooooo excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep!! :D

Blowin' kisses cause it feels so good.... :kiss: :kiss:

What a great thing to wake up to. Too bad we couldn't take care of it. ;)

It's too cold to go anywhere today. Glad I get to stay inside. :)

Last school day before all hell breaks loose. :eek:

"Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you."

pleasteasme said:
What shall I wear.......
I was coming in just to say hi but I know the answer to this question! The pumpkin bridesmaid dress!!!!!!! I had to Tease, I just had to.

Cathleen said:
I was coming in just to say hi but I know the answer to this question! The pumpkin bridesmaid dress!!!!!!! I had to Tease, I just had to.

*groan*

I will never live that one down, I fear ;)

Thanks Cate!

It might be too chilly to be wearing that number!!

pleasteasme said:
*groan*

I will never live that one down, I fear ;)

Thanks Cate!

It might be too chilly to be wearing that number!!
I agree - you will never live that down... I won't let you! :D

~Dangit!!! Do a good deed by decorating cupcakes for a friend... am given a few leftovers to take home and what happens?? I slip on the ice on my porch and drop the fuckers!! Icing is all over inside of dish and not on the cupcakes!! I can't seem to win for loosing... at least last night!! :rolleyes:

~Got a call yesterday... side job fell thru!! No extra cash to play with... *sigh*

~Wish I could have heard his voice....

~TGIF!!! :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

and to think at one time,,I actually felt sorry for you,,,PLEASSEEEEE :rolleyes: ...I hate calling other women this word,,BUT you are such a revolting BITCH!,,,,andddd,,,,,,no,,,forget that,,,,,what a dumb ass,,,at least you gave me a good laugh,,,

It can't be that fucking hard to have someone do something around these apartments to keep the tenants safe after a damn storm like we had yesterday! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back