Post You In Your Panties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanse

Really Experienced
Hey! I'm really into seeing sexy ladies in their panties. I like a little bit left to imagination. :) So ladies, if you would oblige all of us men and put some pics of you in your panties we would appreciate it very much! ;)

Hey! I'm really into seeing sexy ladies in their panties. I like a little bit left to imagination. :) So ladies, if you would oblige all of us men and put some pics of you in your panties we would appreciate it very much! ;)

Okay, I'll play :)

7647408606_9e51c1c57d_c.jpg

Thanks guys :)

Those are one of my favorite pair, among the few frilly ones in my drawer.

We'd love to see some more beautiful ladies of lit! If you don't have a thread in the Am Pic section but you're considering it post one here and see if the response can persuade you!

I'd be so tempted to slowly pull those sexy panties down with my teeth ... ;)

And as an aside, you've got a very cute belly-button ...

Seriously? All my insecurities are coming out today. I hate my navel, my middle, my pooch. But I would gladly let you disrobe me with your teeth ;)

It is offensive how attractive you are!

I don't aim to offend, but it is what it is as they say ;p

Dirty for the win :)

;)

damn, those panties are so sexy. Thanks for sharing.

You're quite welcome :)

very hot dirty... love to see more

Well they're great, you're very sexy! Feel free to show us a few more from your drawer. ;)

Ok, ok if you insist. I couldn't decide which photo to post, so here's the runner up...

7647409160_4a0542124f_z.jpg

Seriously? All my insecurities are coming out today. I hate my navel, my middle, my pooch.
Ok, ok if you insist. I couldn't decide which photo to post, so here's the runner up...

7647409160_4a0542124f_z.jpg

It's funny how even a stunning woman has insecurities. Guess that's human nature

Glad you posted another. Love the look of your ringlets draping your breasts in the mirror.

The two of you are real treasures. Thanks for posting both pictures are stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back