Titans: The Revised Adventures RP

Ashton blinked, then shrugged, and followed Angel out of the gymnasium. He honestly had no idea where to start, as he wasn't familiar with what girls would like in a city like Vector. He considered while they walked off the school property.
 
Kuuroinochou said:
"Upset you say?" she questioned leering at the other girl. She took slow strides to Di a wicked smile on her lips as she plastered her once more against the fence. "Trust me you'll know my wrath when it is upon you Di."

Di's neck tingled at Reikka's words, glad for one that she'd not been truly mad, but worried a bit that her play had indeed caused a spark, so to say, and Di shuddered again at her own mental, unintentional pun.
Kuuroinochou said:
Listen up little Di...I have given you an insider of what I'm capable of doing. Pay attention cause the next time this happens I might make you wet your pants.
While she spoke through thought only, Di heard her. She realized that the girl was letting her see, or hear, rather, her powers... or at least some of them. These she hadn't heard rumored, and she forced herself not to contemplate the good... nor bad points of such an ability.
Kuuroinochou said:
If I wanted to I could give you a command and trigger you're body to convulse and cum all over yourself right now. Would you like me to do that? Should I stimulate you sexually through thought?" She question triggering a pleasure center that would have Di's insides quivering with need. While she spoke to the girl in her mind she proceeded to kiss along her neck and down to her shoulders then back up to her ears.

Di let - well, assuming she had any choice in the matter - let Reikka do the things to her from the inside, outward, allowing herself to enjoy the things Reikka did. It didnt' feel like anything she could do herself, didn't feel like anything any of the boys at school could probably do, and imagined that Reikka was the only one that could EVER do this sort of thing to her.... Di closed her eyes as her breathing became heavier.
Kuuroinochou said:
You're breathing hard. Is that from me or this... Again she triggered a pleasure center, this time focused on her tits as they came to life, perking up right before her eyes. Ohh...that's...cute. Listen Di, don't get too carried away with the teasing. I don't mind that but fair warning before you steal my first kiss...got it? And that was what it was all about. Di had stolen her first kiss...Did that mean Reikka was virgin? She disconnected from Di's mind turning abruptly and gathering her things as she walked along briskly, obviously a bit miffed....

She felt her nipples harden, now protruding through her tight, thin, leather-imitation top and visible. In response to Reikka's... request, of sorts, Di simply nodded her head. Wow, she certainly hadn't meant to... was she? Well, it didn't matter if she was or not. Di had just assumed, subconsciously she guessed, that any senior girl would have at least kissed a boy by now. Maybe she was wrong.... Di herself was a virgin, technically anyway, and as such had her own modesties about much beyond what had happened here. Well, even the nipple stimulation had brought a flush to her face, a whimper to her lips.
As Reikka walked away, Di stretched herself up to be beside the girl, without really thinking first about if anyone had been watching. She glanced around and sighed in relief as the basketball boys had long ago abandoned their stares, and had probably missed the whole scene.

"Look, Reikka.... First, I'm sorry, it was pretty... brash of me to do that. I'm just a tease, a relentless flirt, and as such I've seen the boys' reactions to a move like that. I didn't mean... I'm just sorry." She stammered a bit, still unsure of how much to share with her, Reikka herself having admitted that she didn't yet know which side she was really a part of yet. "I have some things I can do, too.... Not quite as showy as what you just did, but...." She reached around the girl's waist, to the other side and all the way around her, resting her hand on her own hip again as her arm stretched completely around her walking companion. "But I manage." She figured that was enough for now. Fair was fair - she'd shown hers and now it was Di's turn.

"Where we going, anyway? All's I have for last period is an office practice, blow-off class for the library. The librarian thinks my mother needs me home early a lot of days, and never even questions my absences. Wanna blow off last period? What you got, and where were we headed anyway?" They'd been walking along for some time it seemed, as just now the bell had rung to release for last period. She wondered where Ashton and Dick were....
 
The Jeffinator said:
Robin eyed him suspiciously. He figured the thief was trying to make him let his guard down, but he held on to the staff tightly. Finally, he spoke. “What’s inside that is so valuable to you?” he said, watching the man slide his sunglasses up his nose. “And why do you want it?”

OOC: I gotta go, I'll be back in three hours and posts again, only longer.

His expression unreadable behind the dark glasses and the high coller, Ghost watched intently as Robin's grip tightened around the staff. He had to admit, he was suprised slightly. Most supertypes didn't bother asking questions like that.

"To be honest, Robin...I don't care what's in the vault. All I care about... is that he keeps out of it,"

Ghost's hands fell slowly back to his sides, his shoulders slumped casually as he spoke again, "She's got the right idea Robin. Maybe it's the final piece of my doomsday weapon, or maybe it's the CD with every superhero's secret identity on it"

Ghost's hand snapped out coiling his fingers around the tip of Robin's staff. White energy began to crackle violently around his shoulder as he prepared his Ghost Touch.

"Or maybe I'm just a bad guy who you let get close to you" Sparking, white snakes of energy coursed through his arm, flooding down Robin's staff into the young hero's body.
 
Ghost said:
His expression unreadable behind the dark glasses and the high coller, Ghost watched intently as Robin's grip tightened around the staff. He had to admit, he was suprised slightly. Most supertypes didn't bother asking questions like that.

"To be honest, Robin...I don't care what's in the vault. All I care about... is that he keeps out of it,"

Ghost's hands fell slowly back to his sides, his shoulders slumped casually as he spoke again, "She's got the right idea Robin. Maybe it's the final piece of my doomsday weapon, or maybe it's the CD with every superhero's secret identity on it"

Ghost's hand snapped out coiling his fingers around the tip of Robin's staff. White energy began to crackle violently around his shoulder as he prepared his Ghost Touch.

"Or maybe I'm just a bad guy who you let get close to you" Sparking, white snakes of energy coursed through his arm, flooding down Robin's staff into the young hero's body.

The energy surged down Robin’s staff and throughout his body, and the badge with the R on it dropped to the ground and shot off a few sparks. Then Robin smiled, and became very fuzzy, all static. He distorted, and then vanished. Suddenly, something came up behind Ghost and whacked him hard in the back of the head -- It was the real Robin and his staff. While Ghost was disorientated, Robin threw down three little discs which protruded beams of energy that met at the top then circled around back to the floor.

“Never trust someone who foolishly gets too close,” said Robin seriously. “That Robin badge is a little device I created that uses forcefields to make holograms feel real. I sent the hologram up with this dark girl here, while I found another way up. I had to distract you and see how you would react to me before I actually showed myself...”
 
Ghost staggered foreword a few steps, regaining his balance after the ringing blow to the back of his head. The kid had been two steps ahead after all.
As the discs erupted in a glowing barrier of energy, Ghost turned back to face Robin.

Sliding his hands back into his pockets, Ghost's body began to shake slightly, his shoulders rising and falling. Throwing his head back suddenly, a dark mocking laughter rose from his lungs. The eerie sound of his laugh echoed in throught the lab, boucing off the walls, echoing off every surface until it seemed if the entire room was laughing.

Ghost began to slowly sink into the floor, phasing through the steel and concrete to move easily out of Robin's cage. His body rose back up slowly several feet away, his body still shaking with laughter.

"This is going to be a fun day after all" Ghost met Robin's gaze, and offering the Boy Wonder a mocking salute, his body rippeled and began to melt out of sight. "Now you see me..."
 
Raven realized then what was going on, guesturing towards the phasing man and encasing him in one of her black clouds, holding the melted fellow. "...And I still see you."
She gave a slight smirk. "Lets see you get out of that one, Sparky."
 
Last edited:
Shadows rose up around Ghost in every direction like great dark fingers grasping him tight. The darkness formed a full bubble around him, enclosing him from all sides. He had almost forgotten about Dark girl, and it seemed that she was where his attentions should be. He watched as her pouty lips curled into a smirk and almost mirrored his own. She was intresting.

Placing his palm against the wall of his new prison, Ghost concentrated to phase through. Nothing happened. Somehow whatever this was, it was canceling out his intangability. That was a first all by itself. Still, Ghost was more then a name, and nothing could hold him for long.

Holding his arms out at his sides, Ghost sent a tremendous burst of power to his hands. His fingertips shone like tiny stars as his energy crackled around his palms. Slamming his hands into the side of the bubble, Ghost furrowed his brow in concentration and began to slowly force his fingertips through the barrier. Beneath his his coller, his teeth gritted as his white lightning around his hands began to slowly pass through the wall of darkness. Uttering a triumphant yell, he tore himself free, the barrier shattering into tiny shards of ebony light.

As the bubble dispersed, Ghost turned back to the dark girl. Still in his invisable form, he moved foreword quickly, phasing down through the ground mere feet in front of her. Without warning his hands shot up through the floor directly benath her, his fingers closing around her ankles. Extending his power to her, he pulled down sharply, phasing her through the floor and down to the next level, cutting her off from Robin.

"And it's Ghost" He added.
 
“No!” yelled Robin as Ghost sunk into the floor with Dark girl. He began running for the ventilation system he had climbed through to get there, and whipped out his communicator. He saw he had a voicemail, but disregarded it and called Ashton.

“Robin to Bladesman, come in!” he said into it. “I’m at S.T.A.R.R. Labs, and I need back up ASAP! The intruder has some nasty powers and can phase through walls and floors like a ghost! He’s also got the dark girl that showed up too. Get over here NOW!”

Repocketing the communicator, Robin made his way silently through the vents until he was overhead Ghost and the dark girl. This is it... he thought to himself, and then slipped on dark sunglasses, pushed the vent open and dropped a flash grenade, which filled the room with a very bright light, almost blinding. Normal sunglasses could not shield this light, and the ones he wore were specially designed to shield his eyes from these weapons. Seeing the outline of Ghost, Robin jumped down, reextending his staff on the way, and slamming it on the top of Ghost’s head like a baseball bat. Not waiting for him to recover, He swung the staff into the back of the man’s legs, then jumped forward and punched him hard in the gut, followed by a roundhouse kick to the side of the face. He began giving him rapid jabs to the face and chest, finishing with a kick to sweep his feet and slam his head down onto the ground.


OOC: I'm assuming he removed his ghost form, seeing as how it would make it far more unbearable to see the light as a ghost.
 
Last edited:
Arsenal.

Roy harper was shooting. It was calm. Almost no wind. he'd been told to get his own place and move out of McQueens ever since he had taken up that offer from the Government and the DEA. Seems Oliver really didn't like the Government. Arsenal didn't see what was so wrong. Everyone was a little corrupt. Look at the Batman, He was violence and wrongdoing personified. But he got results. Roy didn't care much as long as the ends justified the means. So he shot. It took his mind off it. He used his own bow But it wasn't his bow. The bow for school was a normal seeming compound. A little on the heavy side. An american made Hunting bow. The thunderbow 2600 series. But he shot.

And again he shot. he was barely paying attention to anything but the target and his nock. And his shot.

People had made a small crowd in the club to watch him. He was losing his focus. Each of the last 4 arrows had split the last dead in the center of the target. Roy came to his senses and missed the last one. the fifth falling a little wide. Still a very good shot but not a shaft.

He had to be careful. Or people would begin to wonder who really shot like that.
 
((OOC: Well I guess I can't just phase through your hits then....this time. lol))


Ghost picked himself up off the floor slowly, his back facing Robin. Placing the glasses back on his face, he slowly turned back to face his opponent. The smirk was gone from his face, the confident smug air replaced with a menacing aura. Rage and hate burned behind his sunglasses. The temperature plunged sharply as Ghost's anger poured out of him, the lights flickering sharply before glowing brightly for an instant and then burning out in a flash.

"Your little toys are intresting Robin. But no matter how many you throw at me, I know the truth. You're human, which means that something in this world terrifies you to no end."

Ghost dove foreword, his body phasing through Robin torso, his hand touching Robin's utility belt before shifting down through the floor, clutching the stolen belt in his hand.

Moving through the walls, Ghost quickly moved back up a level, returning to his original objective. The dark had helped his powers somewhat but nightfall was still hours away. There just wasn't time to play with the heros.

Shifting back to his physical form in front of the door, Ghost searched the stolen belt quickly. Despite its small size, it seemed to have dozens of compartments. There had to be something here to help get this door open.

A hushed whimper caught his ear. Turning his head in the direction of the noise, he noticed a frightened young woman in a white labcoat cowering in the corner.

Ghost approched her slowly, his hands in his pockets. His stance was casual and utterly relaxed, but his voice's edge was hard and dangerous.

"Open the door. Now"
 
“Hey!” yelled Robin as Ghost vanished with his utility belt. “No!”

It was too late, he was gone. Robin was not sure where he had gone with his belt, but after a moment he smiled. Idiot... he thought to himself before removing a boot and flipping open a secret compartment. Within it was a tiny red button. Robin sighed and looked to the dark girl, “Cover your ears. He has left me no choice,” then he pushed the button. In the distance, on the floor above them perhaps, there was an earth-shattering explosion. The windows of the building rattled, and a bit of dust fell from the ceiling. As a last resort, Robin had been forced to self destruct his utility belt to prevent it’s contents from falling into the wrong hands.

OOC: He is unaware of the other girl, because when he was up there a few minutes earlier, the floor had been void of any innocents.
 
A day in the life of a Wonder Girl

Donna Troy, not a name known to the world, at least not yet. So far she'd lived under the radar and only her recent step out of the shadow of Wonder Woman had made her alter ego gain any sort of fame.

Wonder Girl, no longer the mimicry of her mentor, the red, gold and blue traded in for her own signature of red jump suit emblazoned with golden stars. The lasso remained, as did the bracelets which would forever remind her of her Amazonian heritage however far it might be removed now.

She made a name for herself as a hero with a heart. Face of a starlet and the kindness of an angel. Currently she had a sputtering semi truck in her hands, grip curling dents into the front fender as she dragged it to a stop just shy of a busy intersection. You'd think things like this wouldn't really happen, people never lost control or had malfunctioning breaks. But every so often the unthinkable did happen, and people like Donna were there to save the day.

Small crowd of onlookers clapped and cheered and she turned a blushing face from them with a demure wave of thanks. She had never gotten the appeal of the spotlight, much like her photography, she preferred to be behind the scenes.

"Everything should be ok. just...don't go anywhere ok?"

People were crowding and she did not want to hang around for that, with another smile and wave Donna gave a mental nudge that sent her aloft, defying gravity at will. With any luck there would be a less public disaster needing her attention...the last thing she wanted was another impromptu autograph session.
 
Suddenly Ashton's communicator went off with the message. He opened it up, and replayed the message, then shook his head. "That's not a good sign. Well, looks like it's off to STARR for us." He dug around in his backpack, and had the two girls watch the corners, as he ducked between buildings, and quickly changed into his costume. Coming out, he stashed the backpack and pulled out one of his photon blade weapons, a saber.

"Looks like you two get to help me at the lab. Come on." He pressed a button, and a big black truck appeared out of nowhere, the cloaking device hiding it vanishing.
 
Raven was still in shock over the fact that.. Ghost.. had actually gotten out of her powers... and then that wicked ride she hadn't planned on taking. She gave Robin a confused glance, then placed her hands over her ears. She whinced as the explosion went off, dropping her hands back down as she shook her head. "Well... If all else fails... blow 'em up. Nice logic."
"By the way... I've caught your name from Ghostboy here... I'm Raven." She glanced at him, then guestured up. "Well. Shall we go gather the pieces?"
 
Angel jumped as his cd player began playing- then realized that's not what it was... "Looks like its off to STARR for us.."
"Star? But... she's right here...," Angel said, confused... but when he pointed towards the edge of the road and asked them to keep an eye out for him, they did so. When she turned back, he was in a costume.
"Looks like you two get to help me at the lab. Come on."

"Help y'?" Angel looked towards the van that came barrelling down the street, looking to Starfire, then shrugged. "Well.. that makes things even easier fer me, don' it?" She smirked, climbing into the van and opening her bag, taking out her own change of clothing.
 
Robin heard Raven, but he was still staring at the ceiling, and slipped back on his boot. “That didn’t kill him,” he said seriously, “I had to make sure my belt didn’t stay in the wrong hands, but I seriously doubt that explosion killed him. I’ll be surprised if it even knocked him unconscious. But the fact remains, we must stop him.” Robin thought for a moment, standing in the darkness Ghost had left behind. “Hey, I think I have an idea...”

OOC: I’ll PM you with the idea. If Fenix sees me post Robin saying it, he’ll find a way to make Ghost know :p.
 
Starfire glanced at Ashton as his box went off. "That's not a good sign. Well, looks like it's off to STARR for us." he said shaking his head.

"What is not a good sign?" But Ashton didn't answer, instead he grabbed his backpack and asked us to watch the corners of the building. So she went to one side, and after Angel explained what he meant by watch, she did. Ashton emerged with his costume on and a weapon drawn.

"Looks like you two get to help me at the lab. Come on." Ashton added, pointing to a vehicle that just appeared from nowhere. Angel looked towards him questioningly

"Help y'? Well.. that makes things even easier fer me, don' it?" Angel finished saying and then climbed inside.

"I do not have a funny costume to wear." Starfire added.
"And what is star?"
 
Ashton climbed in the driver's seat, and stared the engine, heading for the edge of town. He tried his best to explain using the seethrough heads up display on his windshield, a gift from his father. He showed them images of the lab, with S.T.A.R.R. on the sign in front. "STARR Labs is a scientific research facility whose main base in in Metropolis. They have a division located here in Vector. They do a lot of studying of things like Superman's physiology. As such, the exact location isn't publicly known. My father works there, and I helped with the design of his Photon Weapons project. The same project led me to create this."

He tapped his fingers on the photon saber, which was turned off. "It uses a crystallized photon power core to generate an energy blade. I have a variety of blades, but I always carry this one." He continued driving, taken them towards the labs. He smiled, as he remembered something, and lifted up a small console in the seat, revealing some extra clothes. He handed them to Starfire.

"That should do for your costume."
 
Last edited:
Starfire opted to fly, but Ashton told her it would a bit out of place. So she stepped inside the van and sat next to Angel as he headed down to the labs. Meanwhile Ashton explained where they were headed:

"STARR Labs is a scientific research facility whose main base in in Metropolis. They have a division located here in Vector. They do a lot of studying of things like Superman's physiology. As such, the exact location isn't publicly known. My father works there, and I helped with the design of his Photon Weapons project. The same project led me to create this. It uses a crystallized photon power core to generate an energy blade. I have a variety of blades, but I always carry this one."

Starfire nodded as Ashton showed them his blade, but he kept on driving. After a short minute he lifted up part of the seat next to him and he grabbed some clothes stashed in their. He handed them to me.

"That should do for your costume."

Starfire looked at the apparely that he had given her, and she giggle.

"I will look most silly with this on." She added as she tried to fit inside on of the pieces, but it didn't go. So she took it off and apologized to Ashton.

"I do not mean to upset you, but these will not fit me. I shall make due with what I am wearing."
 
Last edited:
Reikka visibly shivered at being shown Di's abilities, a slight smirk came to her lips. Rolling her eyes playfully as the other unravelled herself from around her she nodded. "Fair is fair. I have no particular destination. I've taken enough classes throughout the year not to need a final class. I'm free." she said continuing on.

As they continued on Reikka picked up a noise from the archery range. Shifting her head to the side she noticed a crowd forming. With a curious smirk she bounded forward almost forgetting about Di to see who was the star player.

Sure enough a boy on the range was hitting the target one after the other. Quite impressive and not very smart. She knew almost instantly that he was 'special' in so many ways. "Di?" Reikka called. Gotta admit he's good...a little too good. Maybe he's special like the rest of us... She only left it at that keeping herself hidden from speaking out loud just in case.
 
Last edited:
Ashton shrugged, then drove them to the lab. Once they got there, he opened the doors, and reacticated the cloaking device. "I have no idea what to expect in there."
 
"I have no idea what to expect in there."

Starfire nodded at her friends and she waited at the entrance to the complex.

"So we have friends in here, then? Or are they in trouble?" she asked innocently, her head peering around one of the corners. She glanced up at one of the floors and saw some windows. Floating up to be level with them she couldn't see much of anything. She called down to Ashton and Angel,

"I do not see anyone." she touched back down on the ground.
 
Ashton nodded. "Both. We have to go inside and check. The good stuff is in the basements, so we go down."

With that, he opened one of the doors, and stepped inside.
 
The difference a day makes.

"Donna Troy?"

Shaken from her reverie the raven haired girl stood and, with books clasped to her chest, followed the school secretary down the hall. The lecture was the same, all schools seem to have a copy and only details were changed. A tour, ground rules, warnings and then a fake smile and welcome to put the new girl at ease. She'd moved enough to be used to the routine by now, still there was always the hateful moment of introduction. She hated this most of all.

Lead to the door she was all but pushed inside once the teacher acknowledged the secretary and waved her in. Tall and trying for all the world to hide behind an arm full of books, Donna made an immediate move for the side wall hoping to find a seat before--

"Class, this is our newest student. Donna," Pause while the bespectacled teacher looked over the paper work the secretary held to her. "Donna Troy. Welcome Donna, would you like to tell us a little about yourself?"

Her gut twisted, sure she could knock down buildings with her bare hands, redirect landslides..even deflect bullets... but this was sheer torture. The Amazon froze with all eyes on her, nervous fingers rose to smooth her hair back behind one ear ands he cleared her throat.

"Um... Hi. I..uhh... I'm Donna and..I like photography."

Her face was turning the same vibrant shade as her heroic costume and she felt the heat that accompanied the flush in her cheeks. She swallowed and shrugged, that was really all she had to say. She again made a move for an empty desk along the back row near the chem lab tables.

"And would anyone care to show Ms. Troy around? Let's show our new student what sort of spirit we have here at Vector High shall we?" The teacher looked for raised hands hoping at least one of her students would be willing to offer the new girl a friendly gesture
 
Raven listened as he explained his idea, then nodded. "Works for me..." She cast another black cloud about him, directing him up towards the cieling as she focused on what was happening above them. "Here's hoping I'm in the right vicinity...," She muttered, then slipped him through the tiles, aiming for where she felt Ghost was residing as she followed.
The orb holding Robin aligned perfectly with Ghost, trapping both of them inside. She just hoped she hadn't placed him in danger with holding them both like that...
 
Back
Top