Forgotten Promises - Setting/OOC/Casting Call

I could see that I may have gone too far, but I was not willing to just go along with whatever my new boss and his lady friend wanted. I was after all a person with a fair amount of intelligence, and would not tolerate being pushed around. I was a no nonsense kind of girl but at the same time I was very anxious to learn all I could about these fascinating beings I was seeing in this club. It was an opportunity that I had dreamed about most of my life. I listened to Wills' four rules, thinking, (OK I can go along with this for now...just have to go with the flow as I always say.)

So I nodded my head when he was done, but moments later he was rumbling as he looked around the tables. I noticed that Fred was standing right behind my chair as I watched Will stare down some pretty hungry looking individuals. My hand crept up to my throat as I swallowed, feeling more frightened then I had ever felt before. One thing I knew from my research....never show your fear! I had to admit I was very glad to have not only Will protecting me, but Fred when I looked back up at him, made me feel like he would always have my back. It was a good feeling, let me tell you!

Nessa just seemed to be loving all the drama, I wondered if we could eventually be friends ...or not? When Will was done with glaring at everyone he handed me a menu before recommending,

''I suggest the Kobe beef...Potatoes Au'Graten with Broccoli Florentine Margaret...Chef Ito will be happy to prepare anything else if you may want as well?

A bit shakily I gave Will a small smile agreeing with his suggestions,

"That all sounds divine to me, thank you."

Meanwhile; Nessa

I had been watching everything go down with amusement, as I continued to play footsie with Will. Focusing my eyes on the new assistant, deep in thought as I analyzed her,

(My ...my but this human is very different from the usual, I wonder if I should make the effort to get to know her. There just may be more to her then what you see on the surface. I have never thought that humans were worth more then a casual meal, but I may be proved wrong. I like her spunky attitude but she does have a lot to learn, if she wants to reach old age.)

I finally refocused my full attention back to Will, giving him my most seductive smile, my mouth watered, I didn't want food just now, I wanted Will! Slowly I ran my tongue around my ruby red lips while my eyes locked onto his and my foot travelled further up his shin.
 
Last edited:
I Margaret nods and by the expression on her face, her minds turning like a mouse on an exercise wheel. I also see that my beautiful Vampiress is contemplating, as she's looking at Margaret thoughtfully. Hoping that if at all possible could they could find a way find a little common ground.

As the blood looks like it drained from the feisty Irish Lass's face, she smiles like she's going to be sick just about any second now. "That all sounds divine to me, thank you." she says after I'd suggested a dish she might enjoy, jeez hope she doesn't puke all over her nice clothes and appear weak. Heads would get cracked if anyone made a move on her, between myself Fred and Nessa my club would look like a morgue on a full moon.

Nessa turns her pretty little head my way, with hungry eyes she slides her tongue over her lips. Seems William is on the menu now I thought, giving her a look as if to say what you want me now? Slightly jerk my head in Margaret direction, Nessa's smile turns into an evil grin enjoying making me squirm. Her foot runs almost to my knee seductively, I think don't you dare put your foot where really want woman.

Putting my menu down Chef Ito Kyotaru steps up bowing, with accented English he greets me Nessa and Margaret. ''What would William san like your humble Chef to prepare for you and Miss Margaret? Bowing my head slightly bringing my palms together slowly, returning his respectful greeting as Nessa and Margaret do also. ''Kobe beef..Au'Graten potatoes..Broccoli Florentine and a bottle of Bordeaux.''

Margaret finally seemed to relax as Ito being an ancient Master of Chi, without so much as even touching her she calms completely. Surprisingly she spoke fluent Japanese saying what she would like, my mouth fell open Nessa reaches over with a delicate finger closes my yap. Ito smiled broadly as they conversed in his native tongue, what else could my assistant secretary do I wondered to myself.

Nessa caresses my cheek with her long slender fingers, very softly cupping my chin in her hand kisses my cheek. ''Dear Margaret you're definitely full of delightful surprises..Willy you have found talented girl unlike your last incompetent.'' Doing a double take at her Margaret did the same ''Damn who are you and what have you done with my Nessa?'' She laughs musically as her smile reaches the eyes.

''Oh Willy you're such a silly wolf sometimes.'' I grin broadly with a deep chuckle, dinner was on it's way, the ladies were actually getting along. Margaret laughs with a happy smile and replies to Nessa. ''Why thank you Nessa I'll take that as a compliment.'' Ito returns with our food and wine, Nessa a blood desert with a snifter of warm O negative. Eating our extraordinary dinner we get to know Margaret better.
 
Last edited:
My foot travels up Williams chin until it gets to his knee, I lift one eyebrow while giving him one of my evil grins. I pause for ten seconds making sure he knows what I have in mind, my toe starts to run up his inner thigh, inch by inch. Planting my entire foot against his very warm thigh I ask,

"William, how long are you going to take ordering your meal?"

He was saved having to answer that by Chef Ito Kyotaru who at that moment stepped up to our table formally bowing. To my surprise he and Margaret hit it off immediately by his relaxing her with his Chi. They exchange some Japanese while I reach over to close William's surprised mouth, before leaning back in my chair and letting my foot travel further up his thigh. I glance at the human before innocently complimenting Margaret on her hidden talents while tenderly caressing William's cheek cupping his chin before kissing his cheek.

I can't help but laugh at the look William gives me, my foot continues to travel up his thigh, the heat radiating from him it getting higher. Chuckling softly I have to comment,

"My... but it is getting rather warm in here wouldn't you agree William?"

I see the sweat break out on his temples as my foot finally hits paydirt. What I feel at the apex of his pant, makes me have rather a moist reaction. I rub him up and down....feeling him harden ever so more now. I bite my lower lip glance at Chef Ito and ask the burning question,

"Chef Ito?....How long before our meal is to be served?"

I am happy to hear that it will not take long at all. I look at William suggestively, before giving him one more smooth long rub. Smiling all the while my foot slides back into my shoe as I gracefully lean over whispering,

"I believe there is a certain part of you that needs some attention but that will just have to wait, I see that our meal is here."

We enjoy our food as we all get to know each other. Chef Ito has outdone himself as usual, Margaret is eating her meal with real enthusiasm. It takes me back to a time when I used to enjoy that kind of food too...I mean human food. I turn my attention back to playing with William as our wonderful meal comes to an end.
 
Last edited:
I can't believe Nessa would continue playing footsie, especially after the not now look I gave her. But being the vixen she is she went right on with it, sliding her delicate dancers foot to my upper inner thigh. Planting her foot firmly against my crotch, rubbing to the point of getting a rise out of me. Damn, now she's got me sweating, with a newbie at the table that! Oh I'd definitely pay her back for this one. ''Yeah...it's too hot in here alright.''

Reaching up to loosen my blood red Armani tie unbuttoning the collar, removing my suit jacket Fred takes it from me, hanging it on the back of my chair. ''Thanks a million pal.'' Rumbling you're welcome Boss, he takes up his post behind Margaret crossing his powerful muscular arms. I was about to ask Ito how long dinner would arrive, except Nessa had beaten me to the punch.

Right about then she looks at me suggestively, her eyes were dialated slightly with lust. Nessa just had to add fuel to the fire, with one last long smooth rub of her talented foot. I had to grit my teeth to keep my cool, the dame never made it easy on me that's for damned sure. Hell nobody else did either, Irish certainly wasn't about to boss or not. "I have no idea what you're talking about Nessa, yeah it'll keep.

Finally dinner was served Ito had done it again, the man was a true culinary genius. Digging into my dish with gusto savoring each bite, between large bites of an 18 ounce Kobe steak we all talked. It ended up a nice evening after all, no sooner had we finished dinner she was at it again, the little she devil.

Pouring the last of wine the bottle into my glass, I drink the deep red aromatic liquid savoring it's taste. Placing the wine bottle along with my glass back down on the table. ''I must say that that was an excellent steak...everything to your liking Miss Jones?'' Unseen under the table I begin to gently massaging Nessa's delicate foot in my large hands. This is one of innumerable ways she can be pleased, it also is a great way to tame the savage beast, so to speak.

"How was your drink and sanguinary confections Doll?'' Sliding my thumb along the sole, circling a pressure point just inside the ball of her foot. I grin innocently as if nothing at all is going on, but both of us obviously know far better than that. ''I did not know you could speak fluent Japanese...you certainly stole a very ancient Chi Masters Ito's heart.'' This had to get her curiosity peaked, I had to break her in gradually after the last assistant had went insane.
 
Last edited:
Margaret

I knew just from the expression on Will's face that Nessa was still playing footies with him. I was really starting to like Nessa, she certainly had him where she wanted him. I tried to keep my face straight as I sipped my wonderful winel. One thing that did bother me was Fred standing behind me, I wondered, (When does he get to have his meal? I hope we can become friends since it sounds like he and I will be together alot.) I looked behind and up giving him a small smile.

But I was soon distracted by those two again, Will was starting to sweat even though he was really really trying to look nonchalant. When he started to undo his tie I nearly choked trying not to laugh out loud. I quickly grabbed my wine glass taking some much needed gulps. Meanwhile as Will handed his tie and jacket to Fred I gave Nessa a knowing smirk.

Soon after this our meal was brought, it smelled heavenly as I tasted what I had ordered. It was really a well cooked meal. I smiled knowing I would look forward to seeing Chef Ito again. Once I swallowed my last bite of beef I sat back and sighed quietly, noticing that now that the meal was finished Will and Nessa were back at "it". But now I was getting used to their cute behaviors, so took it in stride. As I glanced around sipping the last of my wine I heard Will comment,

''I did not know you could speak fluent Japanese...you certainly stole a very ancient Chi Masters Ito's heart.''

I glanced back at Will and Nessa smiling, I replied,

"Well Boss...there are alot of things you don't know about me.... it may take you a long time to find out all of them. I know I have a tremendous amount of things to learn, so where do we start? What is my first assignment? Or would you rather I start my job in the morning? We could call it a night."

I smiled and glanced in Nessa's direction, saw that she was pleased with my suggestion of calling it a night. I waited to hear what Will would do now.

Nessa;

When I felt William take my foot and start to massage it, I just felt like melting right there on the spot. Oh that William...knew what I liked and exactly how to get me just where he wanted me. "The Wolf" He asked,

"How was your drink and sanguinary confections Doll?''

I smiled lazily before answering,

"Ohhh....my...drink is just ..fine luv....just fine..mmmm!"

I was certainly glad when Margaret suggested calling it a night. I needed to get my hands and mouth on William and didn't want to wait much longer. Both Margaret and I looked at William, waiting to hear his answer.
 
Uhoh!...two females asking questions at one time...think fast William you big galoot! This I obviously said to myself in my head, your ticker won't tick long or you won't stay sane unless the dames in your life are very happy. So, with a gentlemanly charming grin, yeah I have charm, so sue me. ''I think we call it a day girls. Fresh start in the morning.'' Hot damned diggity dog they agreed with me, indeed a victory for all MANkind, this also said to myself, whadda ya think? I'd be fool enough to open my yap and get my noggin clobbered.

I see a sense of relief in Margaret's eyes and lord have mercy, what I see in Nessa's eye makes me feel like I'm dessert. Standing up loyal old Fred bless his unbeating heat, steps out from behind Margaret a moment helping me into my jacket, tugging the bottom of it down to fit snug. ''Thanks Fred.'' As usual he rumbles a very deeply toned ''Sure thing Boss.'' I step to pull out my Nessa's chair for her to stand, Fred does the same for Margaret and damned if he didn't just smile. Margaret stands smiling back at him ''Thank you Fred.'' This time rumbles in a smooth less deeply toned ''You're welcome Miss Jones.''

Shit! damned if he didn't just turn on the charm, looks like old Fred has a crush on Margaret. Nessa has to slip her delicate dancers feet, back into her pair of expensive designer heels. Offering my arm to her as she stands ''Thank you William.''...''You're very welcome, Doll face.'' She leans up on her tiptoes and place a light kiss on my lips with a tiny nip. Fred offers his arm to Margaret as I had to Nessa, she takes his arm with another smile. ''Fred...escort Margaret home with a full compliment. Driver, another riding shotgun, with you in the backseat. The usual detail you can pick the team.'' Fred rumbles with look in his eye of confidence ''Sure thing Boss.''

A deep businesslike rumble was back ''Miss Jones you're in good hands with myself, Oscar and Jack.'' I put an arm around my Nessa's shoulders, she plays seductively with my tie a bit. ''You have a good nights rest Margaret...you're going to have a long busy enlightening day tomorrow Lass.'' Nessa leans over to take Margaret's hand. ''Goodnight dear child...sorry ''Margaret'' old habit.'' Margaret grins and says ''I kinda like it, she looks up at me ''Goodnight Boss...Nessa...thank you both for a lovely Dinner.''

I can't help but grin a bit, my new assistant secretary was a catch. ''Think nothing of it...it's included in our contract ''Be a charming employer clause.'' She and Nessa laugh at my little attempt at humor ''Willy you're a silly old Wolf...take me home or you'll loose me forever!'' Margaret jumps at the chance to tease me. ''Charming Boss hmm...You're in trouble now. I'll take full advantage of that. Shaking my head with a chuckle I escort Nessa to the private elevator, while Fred escorts Margaret to the service elevator Oscar and Jack falling in line.
 
Last edited:
Margaret

In a contented kind of mood I notice that it we are all more or less ready to leave, I turn my head watching as Fred helps Will with his jacket. For some reason, Fred gives me the feeling that he is a safe guy to be around, it must be a gut thing. I smile up at him as he pulls my chair out for me replying,

''Thank you Fred.''

My smile deepens as he rumbles a smooth,

''You're welcome Miss Jones.''

I see Will offer his arm to Nessa soon followed by instructions to Fred to take me home, who then all business-like lets me know,

''Miss Jones you're in good hands with myself, Oscar and Jack.''

As we are about to leave when Nessa turned to me smiled before telling me good night, I am feeling a lot more comfortable with her now, and let her know in my reserved way that calling me "dear child", was fine with me. I thanked them both for the lovely dinner making a few more comments and jokes before leaving the dinning room with Fred. We head towards the the service elevator with Oscar and Jack. I can't help thinking to myself, (This should be an interesting experience.)

Nessa;

Meanwhile, I can't help thinking, (While this has been a most enchanting evening and to my surprise I am liking this human girl very much. I do want to get William alone, I just have to do something about these urgent desires that have been building all night long.) I bite my bottom lip as I lock eyes with Will. My thoughts are distracted when everyone makes ready to leave. I note how cute it is that Fred puts on the charms for Margaret. After saying our good-byes, Will and I head for the private elevator. I step in before he does and turn around, locking eyes with Will as the door closes.

That is when I slam him against the barely closed doors, ripping his elegant shirt. wide open, buttons go flying in all directions. I slide my hands around his neck and pull him down to my waiting mouth. As soon as our lips touch sparks fly, I moan deeply, hungrily for more. Finally I pull back breathing heavily,

"Do you want to wait or shall we finish what we started right here right now?"
 
Following Nessa into the elevator punching (P) penthouse, no sooner had I done this damn if she wasn't all over me. I feel my shirt ripped open and hear buttons ping off the floor, as her arms slip around my neck pulling my lips to hers. The fire within us roars into a blaze, as she moans deeply with hungry lust. I return the deep kiss with rising passion, wrap my arms around her slim waist just as she pulls back to speak breathlessly. ''Do I want to wait or finish what we've started right here and right now?

In a fully furnished penthouse sounds better don't you think? My eyes and fangs shift my voice becomes gravelly, nails become claws that I run up and down her back in the open backed dress. Right about the time I have the crazy idea she's going to wait, she grabs my bulge through my dress pants to rub hard. Just at the time her body was pressed to mine, the elevator dings as the doors open I fall on my back.

I can't help but laugh out loud as I'm spread eagle on the floor ''Lucy we're home!...Hahaha! Nessa is on top of me, her musical laughter didn't match the sexual hunger burning in her eyes. Rolling us over I'm on top for the moment pinning her wrist, growling in her face before nipping her full bottom lip to tug it. Running my tongue over her bottom lip she tastes intoxicating, letting her lip go to kiss my love deeply.

By now I'm, well lets just say beyond the point of control, damned her Vampire self control she is just getting warmed up. Breaking the kiss I grin looking deeply into her eyes, my attention isn't on keeping her wrists pinned. I should have known better with this ones infamous trickery, like an eel she has just up and wriggled free. ''Hey...how in the hell do manage that?! You tricky minx bring your sexy ass back here!'' All I hear is her mischievous laughter from here, there, everywhere, all at once the lil she devil.

Who am I trying to kid? I loved it! Rising quickly to my feet removing my jacket and ripped open shirt, it gets tossed on a nearby chair as I let my Lycan senses reach out. ''Ready or not Nessa here I come!'' A stocking flies out of nowhere floats across my face, tinkling giggles is the only reply from somewhere. I take the silk stocking from my eyes, to find her six inch black designer heels and the other stocking.

Hearing something in the entertainment room, seeing her dress hanging up in the dark I dive for it. Shit! She wasn't in it what a rookie move that was, sitting up with her little silky black number in my hands. I see a flash of naked alabaster skin, hearing what I know is a taunt in French. ''Still gonna gitcha Doll.'' Rising to my feet I run into our bedroom, pulling my dress shoes and socks off flopping onto the bed.
 
Last edited:
Oh but I love to have my fun with my "Wolf Man", knowing exactly what he likes. He loves the chase, the hunt, and I am just the one to give him the challenge that he craves. Once I have him good and aroused I give him the slip, laughing to myself as I quickly slide out of my dress, throwing it over my shoulder. Bending down, I can't help laughing out loud now as I roll my stockings off next and throw one towards his face. Leaving my other stocking and heels on the floor, I make a run for the entertainment room next. Suddenly he comes in crouching, and sniffing for my scent, he is in hunter mode now, eyes red and fangs showing as well. Still giggling I hold my dress up in the air as he zeros in on it, making a fast dive towards it, arms reaching out to enfold me since he thinks I am still in it,

"Ha.... Capture moi si vous pouvez!"

I cry, as I dash towards our bedroom now, soon followed by William pulling his shoes and socks off before flopping onto the bed. Before he can settle in and look for me, I leap on top of him and start kissing him uncontrollably..running my hands over his hairy chest. I can't help but give him a small bite while I'm at it. I look deep into his eyes and groan while licking the drops of blood from my lips.

"Oh William...what I want to do to you tonight....mmmmm."

The taste of his warm blood has me vibrating for him now, I lean down and attach my lips on his again, grinding my pelvis on his. Our skin to skin contact, quickly heats up the both of us to a high pitch, feeling quite frantic now, I growl,

"I want you now lover!"

With my legs on either side of his hips, I ease myself ever so slowly down onto his throbbing rod, revelling in every inch of him as he fills me to the hilt. I bite on his lower lip as primitive sensations sweep over my body. My lips move towards his neck now as my body takes over and we begin the mating ritual.
 
Last edited:
"Oh William...what I want to do to you tonight....mmmmm."

I was about to settle and look around for the Minx, only to be surprised as my beautiful Nessa. As she pounces on my bare chested body, smothered in her cool kisses as her delicate hands caress. My eyes smoldered lustily as she licks her lush red lips, meeting her passionate kiss with equal passion with mine.

"I want you now lover!"

Unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning, unzipping my dress pants, I push them to my knees they drop to the floor My 10'' inch fully erect shaft stood proudly, it's hot throbbing length was nestled between shapely ass cheeks. Straddled this way the need between her legs was obvious, a deep sub vocal rumble is drawn from me.

Wrapped my muscular arms around her glorious nude body, as the warm wetness of her velvet inner walls enveloped me. My finger nails shift into claws as I drag them lightly over her porcelain skin, knowing what this does to her as she bites my bottom lip. ''Grrrrrmmm you had me from day one Doll.''
 
Last edited:
''Grrrrrmmm you had me from day one Doll.''

As Will's nails rake over my skin, instinct takes over, my lips move from his bottom lip down towards his neck. I can feel my fangs start to lower in anticipation. I clench my inner wall muscles tightly on his glorious rod, as he moves sensually out only to thrust all the way back in. I wrap my legs around his hips so I can take in every inch his has to give me.

Just as I am about to give him the love bite I know he wants and needs, (in order to have the eye rolling/mind blowing orgasm only I can give him), he rolls me onto my back...laughing at the look of frustration on my face. I whisper,

"Soooo luv, is that the way you want it? OK....get ready!"

In seconds I have him on his back again as I laugh at him this time, lowering my mouth to his sweet neck again, but no....he wants to play some more....I am on my back again. This went on a few more times until we roll right off the huge bed. Lucky for me, I was on top when we landed on the floor with a hummph coming out of Will. I jumped up and ran back into the living room laughingly shouting,

"If you want me lover.....your going to have to catch me now....Wolfman!"

I floated up to the ceiling waiting, seconds later I see him running all bare assed into the room growling and sniffing for me. I can't help but to giggle to myself, wishing I had my camera at this moment.
 
Setting up with a growl with a ''What the hell?'' look upon my face, leaping to my feet I quickly sprint after her ''Hey...we were just getting started!'' Entering the living room skidding to a stop, super sense of smell picks up her sweet sent and giggle. "Come out come out wherever you are mon petite shou.'' Looking all around pretending I can't find her, suddenly springing off the floor wrapping my arms around a slim waist.

''Aha I gottcha!...can't get away that easily Vampire! Dropping to the floor lightly with a rumbling chuckle, I bite her shoulder gently but enough to draw a little blood. ''Grrrmmm...back to bed you go Doll.'' Putting her over my shoulder I give her shapely ass a playful spank. ''Bad girl.'' walking back into our room I dump her upon the bed, quickly pouncing onto Nessa before she can possibly squirm away.

Pinning my Nessa's arms over her head by the wrists, I slide my rod as she calls it on her clit tortuously. Slowly with just enough movement tease unmercifully, ofcourse this is for running away like a bad girl. Lowering my head I run my hot tongue over her slender throat, nipping here, there everywhere a growl tingling the sensitive flesh.
 
Last edited:
My eyes seek Will's eyes, and lock onto them, at the same time I buck underneath his heavy body lifting my legs to wrap around his hips. I suddenly clutch him to me making his cock slid deeply inside. I groan low and arch my back as best I can while he holds me down. He leans down kissing me deeply moving his tongue in and out of my mouth to same slow movements he is doing to my wet pussy.

It is glorious when we get going like this, we have been known to prolong our love for hours, resting for a few minutes before carrying on. But tonight wasn't one of those nights, I wanted my satisfaction intense and quickly. Matching his thrusts, with my meeting him with my own upward moving hips, we were not going to take much longer to rise to our own special ecstasy.

I tried to wiggle out from under Will so I could control the action, but he was not having any of that, he was in control tonight and wanted me to know it. My body started to strain becoming transported higher to our impending orgasm. My breathing became rapid, the colour of my skin blushed pink, Will started to growl...moving faster to meet my up thrusting hips. My lips left his ...and trailed down his jaw.

My tongue made a wet trail to his throat, I breathed in his scent, it only heightened my fever for him. My tongue searched for his throbbing vein as his cock grew larger ...with his impending explosion. Finally I found it, my fangs sank into his neck, transporting us to orgasmic bliss. My body shook with it, as I drank his hot blood.

Will lifted his head and howled as he pounded into me, filling me with his seed. Our bodies merged and sweated as we reached the pinnacle and started to slowly come down the other side. I lifted my red wet mouth off of his neck, licked my lips and laid back trying to catch my breath.

Will, heavy lidded now, was barely able to slide his huge bulk off my sweat drenched body before falling to the side totally spent. We both opened our eyes looked at each other, I whispered,

"Now that was worth waiting for luv"
 
Breathing heavily from the glorious exertion as had taken my Nessa, ofcourse she so very willingly allowed. Laying on my back I'd finally caught my breath, rolling onto my side to face Nessa my grin saying it all. I reach to began to slowly trace my fingertips over her glistening belly. ''Always worth waiting for what you Doll.''

Damn she was was a beautiful dame class all the way, I was one lucky Werewolf and I know she knows it. It's a great thing to have a lover that craves being with you, as much as you crave being with them. Yeah even Werewolf and a Vampire can experience this, loves a powerful thing when left to work it's magic.

Looking deeply into her hypnotic eyes as she rolls into my arms, hooking a long sleek leg over my hip, her fingers gliding over my hairy chest. Being what I am cuddling is instinct purely with me, Nessa loves this about me and my high core temperature. She is drawn to warmth being what she is, we're just like peas and carrots as Forest Gump would say. So sue me I'm in love with a drop dead gorgeous Vampire.

Wrapping my arms around her gently caressing her lower back, like a cat she began to purr and nuzzle softly. This was just of many things I loved about her, life just wouldn't be the same without my Nessa. Touching my forehead to hers lightly against hers, placing a tender kiss upon her crimson lips I growl quietly. ''I love you my beautiful Vampire.'' Giving her a tight squeeze that would injure a lesser Woman.
 
Last edited:
Molly's brain was not working, as her emotions took over her body. She moaned as he nibbled on her collar bone grinding harder against the bulge in his pants. They rolled around on the floor, she ripped his shirt wide open and sunk her teeth into his chest. (It just seemed the right thing to do.)
But, he grabbed her arms and held them to the side, leaving her no option then to present her breasts to him. As he did what she wanted....her heat went up a couple more notches.

Suddenly the mood was broken by a soft but none the less menacing voice,

"I was sent to kill you by she who sits upon the throne of this domain."

The frustration she felt at that moment was so overpowering, Molly barely got herself back under control as Uriah searched for the unseen threat. He finally spotted it, as the two of them talked Molly was able to get her clothes straightened. She watched the strange creature before asking,

"What are you?"

The being looked to Molly as the one to inform her of his orders...to decipher it if she could, he spoke,

"But so long as she sits upon the throne, I must give my fealty."

He then disappeared as quietly as he had appeared. Molly and Uriah looked at each other trying to decide what that was all about when it reappeared with another so called order to kill them. Molly lifted her eyebrow now and thought, (I have had just about enough of this) causing her to ask,

"Did she say the heads were to be separate from our bodies?"

Thinking, (Enough of this shit!), she got her gun out checking the ammo, Uriah quickly followed suit. The next thing she knew, she was in an elaborate room eye to eye with Xian. She showed her displeasure by hissing,

"I told you to bring me their heads!"

That was the last draw, before she could utter another word, Molly drew her gun and shot her three times. Once she crumpled to the floor, Uriah added his two cents in by plugging her in the head. They both had a few more comments before Uriah pulled out a pack of cigarettes offering one to Molly and the Farie. She of course declined, hating the stinking things, the Farie eat his.

Anyone could see that the both of them were very sexually frustrated by this whole episode. As Uriah lit up, he commented,

"Kinda fast on the draw, weren't you?"

Molly shook her head before turning to the being, having a few more words with him, after which she asked who was in charge now. As an answer to her question she suddenly found herself and Uriah back in their world ....back in Uriah's apartment.

Molly took a deep breath, locking eyes with Uriah, all her pent up frustrations coming into play now, she started in on him,

" I think I am going to go insane...one minute I am in some fairy tale land, being kidnapped one minute, then having to fight for my life in the next. Now I'm back here, which I might just add is not much better, what with all the horrific creatures that I have come across in the last few days."

She started pacing back and forth, as she ranted on, finally stopping in front of Uriah poking him in the chest as she continued on,

"And it's all your fault, ever since I've known you I keep on being exposed to all kinds of creatures, most of which want either to kill me or capture me ...all for what? You won't tell me really what's going on. I ought to shoot you, that's what I should do!"

As her blood pressure rose, her body started to simmer slightly, then it faded out only to come back. Molly's voice rose as her anger got hotter, she pounded on Uriah's chest. Then as her body faded again, she noticed her hands. She looked up at Uriah, crying,

"Fuck.....now what's happening to me? Uriah....Help Meeeee!"

“Power becomes you” he said.
He step closer to her. Nose to nose with her he said, almost in a whisper, “That was the power. That was the magic you feel. The vanquishing of a foe. The heat of victory, the thrill of the fight, the fear of loss… the heat of passion, the sigh of a lover…”

“I did not choose your path. I did not set you on this road. I sought you out because the one who sent me thought I would do his bidding, but I am not a slave to the will of a blood drinker that I would obey his will without thought and deliver you to him as a prize.”

He held her face in his hands gently, saying, “The one who seeks you is powerful, but do not despair, Blood of Oberon, Mistress of Gargoyles. The Fae who would have your head lies in a grave. The one who used a playground as bait for you is ash.”

He stepped back, then went to the bar, poured her a snifter of cognac, and one for himself, the returned to her. Handing it to her, she sipped the fragrant, strong liquor.
She coughed briefly, then sipped again as the fire infused her chest.

“There is magic all around you, if you can see it. It is not merely in sex, in fighting or in death. It is in the light dancing from a campfire, a ray of sunlight at dawn, the wind whistling through the city…” his eyes looked out the window of the study, focusing on the city.

He closed his eyes and took her hand… and she saw.

She saw the sun rise at midnight and the moon traverse the sky at noon. Beneath the golden sky at midnight, she looked upon the the mob of the French Revolution, the destruction and desolation of WWII, and the city of Paris rising from a small town into a city that was the mistress of Europe all at once.

She gasped.

He opened his eyes, and the City of Paris faded back into focus.
“Was that a dream!?” She asked?

“No. That was Paris speaking to you. What is happening to you… Molly… you have power. You do not know how to use it yet, but it is coming to the surface.” He said.

Chou walked into the room. She stopped, looked at them, sniffed the air for a moment, then her eyes narrowed and locked onto the mirror on the table.

“Perhaps we should all leave for the evening before that thing gains a mind of its own again? I think I’d like to hear the story over dinner…” she said, backing out of the room.
 
When William wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my lower back, I couldn't help but purr like a contented cat. I couldn't seem to get enough of his wonderfully warm body heat. Squeezing me tightly he growled,

''I love you my beautiful Vampire.''

In return I sank my fangs one more time in his neck and lapped up a few bright red drops of his glorious blood. Licking my lips I whispered,

"Let's take a short cat nap luv, then ....maybe just maybe you can talk me into another session. You do remember how to wake me don't you?"

I chuckled at his expression just before closing my eyes, and drifting quickly into a deep vampire sleep, where there are no dreams, only blackness.
 
I was still trying to refocus my thoughts on what Uriah had just revealed to me. Taking a deep breath, I stood looking up at him when Chou walked in looked around and getting a quick assessment of something interesting she dryly commented,

“Perhaps we should all leave for the evening before that thing gains a mind of its own again? I think I’d like to hear the story over dinner…” she said, backing out of the room.

The two of us turn and nodded our agreement to that statement.

I looked down at my tattered cloths, with a shrug of my shoulders, I replied,

" Sounds like a plan to me, but I need a change of cloths first, how about if I meet you two back here in say.....20 minutes?...I want to try something."

For some reason...I don't have a clue why...but I closed my eyes and thought apartment...visualizing that I was there. Opening my eyes....to my very great satisfaction...I was in my apartment. I laughed out loud quickly stripping off my cloths as I walked through my bedroom and into the small bathroom. Turning on the shower, I didn't even wait for it to warm up, it was the right temp as I stepped in. Five minutes later I was washed shampooed and rinsed. Wrapping a towel around my middle, I rubbed my hair with another one as I walked to the small closet.

I was about to take my usual shirt and jeans, when I thought, (No, for tonight, something more...something special...it is after all Paris.) I took out my one and only fancy "Little Black Dress," throwing it on the bed as I found a set of matching bra and panties. The dress was very low in the back...I had to leave the bra. I slipped the dress over my head, next came the lace panties...found my black heels and was just about done.

Oh,(Makeup and hair!) I finger combed my hair, wishing for a slight breeze to dry it...to my astonishment, a breeze came up inside my apartment. I laughed as I put on some evening type of makeup, looked at my watch and saw that it was 20 minutes.

I stood up straight, closed my eyes and visualized Uriah's apartment..being there...dressed as I was now. Holding my breath I opened my eyes and there was Uriah just as I had left him, I turned to where I had last seen Chou, she was in the same spot. (What happened? Nothing?) I looked down at myself, I was dressed in my black dress and heels. I looked back at Uriah, saying in astonishment,

"It worked....it really worked, I imagined going home and coming back...and it happened!"
 

Attachments

  • Molly.gif
    Molly.gif
    94.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
He arched his eyebrow, nodded, then said "Good. Pardon me while I change."

He clapped his hands and a small creature came running. It was dressed in a diminutive, although well tailored suit, but it was not human.

The creature checked out the women, then said "Si?"

He stripped off his bloody shirt, tossed it to the creature and said, "Something formal. This decade. And the shoes... elephant or cape buffalo."

The creature nodded, and then motioned his head at Molly & Chou, then said, "Shall I prepare them for you?" it asked.

"Prepare?" Chou said.

The creature looked over at her, then stuck out its tongue. Uriah said "Smedly. Be civil."

He left to shower.

The creature summoned another being, this one not so well dressed (levis and a grateful dead shirt) and gave it instructions. It nodded, then left.

Then the first creature looked at the women, smiled and went up to Chou, "So. I'm Smedly. I'm the head house elf... can I get you something to chew on... maybe my bone?"

Chou smiled. It had sharp teeth. Smedly chuckled.

She said "Maybe later. Don't go too far. I may be back for you... so how did you end up here?"

He shrugged. "Contract work. You know the drill. Pay's decent. Nobody uses you for alchemy and he's not around much so we got the run of the place for parties. You should come some time... to one of the parties..."

Uriah returned, dressed in a charcoal colored suit, pale pink shirt with gold coin cufflinks, no tie, shoes and belt of black leather, a golden buckle and a walking stick with a silver head.

"Let us be off." he said.

Smedly whispered something into his collar. A small voice responded. "Car in 3 minutes, boss" it said, then left.

Uriah nodded, then motioned for the ladies to follow, Molly in the LBD, Chou looking stunning in her jeans and black sweater.

They walked past priceless artwork, other things best not looked at, as well as mundane items such as filing cabinets and what Molly swore was a furry being doing 'the books'... and stopped at a steel cabinet.

It opened, and Uriah withdrew a pair of colt pistols, checked to insure they were loaded, then 4 magazines, a small hand grenade, a small leather pouch which looked like it was filled with coins and a dagger.

He placed them on his person and they disappeared under his suit as if they were not even there.

He motioned to the ladies to take what they wished. Chou selected a pair of colts, magazines and a switchblade. Molly made her own selection.

They proceeded to the car, a range rover, white, with a large black man as the driver.

They entered, and were off.

He said to the driver, "Dinner. Use your best judgment."

The driver didn't speak.

He drove them to his location of choice.

They stopped. Uriah said, "We'll call... or if the shit starts hitting the fan, get us."

They got out, then went into the bistro.
 
Last edited:
I couldn't help but groan as Nessa sank her fangs into my neck, after she drank from the artery she licks the punctures soothingly. When she licked her lips and whispers in my ear "Let's take a short cat nap luv...then maybe just maybe you can talk me into another session. ''You do remember how to wake me don't you?"

A very wolfish grin curls on my lips as my eyes burn hungrily. ''I'm sure I'll figure it out...I usually find a way to do just that.'' Snuggling into Nessa burying his nose in her long silky hair, I dose off with her as she drifts off into sleep. In my sleep my arm wrapped my arms possessively, being a Lycan it was an instinctive thing for a Mate. A soft growl escapes me as my right leg hooks over her hip, just so she's drawn in close and safe against my nude body.

Pushing my face beneath her dark flowing locks, I sleepily and slowly begin to lick her neck. No other Vampire tastes as amazing as my Nessa, never able to get enough of her hoping she'll wake. Biting her slender neck lightly my fangs slightly break the skin, tasting a bit of her blood she'd rouse soon. ''Nessa awaken for your wolf he needs you so very badly now''
 
Molly

As I was still feeling rather well pleased with myself, Uriah excused himself merely saying,

"Good. Pardon me while I change."

He clapped his hands signalling a small person to come into the room. After Uriah gave him his orders he then checked Chou and I over before saying some rude things. I scrunched up my nose at that, glad that he singled out Chou for conversation. I found a comfortable place to sit as we waited for Uriah.

When he came back, he looked a million dollars, I couldn't help thinking, (It was too bad we were interrupted earlier, I still had an itch that I hoped would get scratched before the evening was over. I glanced at Chou, wondering about.....)

We got a signal from Uriah to follow him, as we did I got a chance to look at his collection of various objects, some priceless others ordinary. We stopped at a steel cabinet, to my surprise, well I really shouldn't be surprised by anything that Uriah does now. He proceeded to take a load of weapons, making them disappear on his person, before inviting Chou and myself to help ourselves as well.

Chou picked out, a pair of colts, magazines and a switchblade. When it was my turn...I was at a loss of where I could put anything. I looked around and finally spotted something to my liking. A hair ornament...shaped like a red feather. It had a fierce looking stickpin on it. I took it and swept my hair up and over my right ear, setting the pin in place. Then I spied a ring in the corner of the drawer, it had a red stone...sharp looking I picked it up. It cut my finger, I carefully looked at it before putting it on my finger. It seemed to adjust to my size making me smile, as I admired it.

I looked at Uriah and Chou indicating that I was ready. Off we went, in his range rover, with a driver who took us to a small bistro near the edge of the city. As we went inside, I could feel the that things could get ugly, there were all manner of beings sitting around at the small round tables. We drew alot of stares as we were escorted to our table. I leaned over to Uriah and asked,

"Do you think this is a good place to relax and have dinner?"
 
Margaret

I tried to make with the small talk with Fred who was taking his guard duty seriously, asking,

"Well Fred how long have you been employed by William?

Oscar and Jack were not too far behind us as we left the building. Fred nodded his head indicating that he would talk to me when we were all safely in the vehicle. The men glanced around as we headed across the parking lot, stopping at the side of a late model Santa Fe SUV. Fred opened the
side back door, but I shook my head,

"Do you mind if I ride in front with you Fred?

He looked at me for a few seconds and mumbled in his deep voice,

"OK Miss Margaret, but if there is any trouble you are to slide into the back immediately."

I agreed to those conditions and went around to the passenger side waiting for the door to unlock. Fred quickly got in and leaned over opening the door for me, I slid in shutting the door behind me. Oscar and Jack got into the back as Fred slid the key into the ignition, the engine purred into life. As we drove out of the parking lot I noticed another car back out and start to follow us. I looked at Fred, he nodded his head indicating he has seen the car too.

I swallowed hoping this was just a coincidence, but as we continued along, there was no doubt, we were being followed. Fred told Oscar to call William and tell him what was happening. We drove for awhile trying to ditch our followers, when I saw in the side view mirror a hand come out holding a gun and start to shoot at us. I screamed as Fred grabbed my arm and pulled me down.

There was a explosion as one of the tires was hit, causing us to swerve and come to a stop near what looked like a secluded wealthy mansion. While Oscar and Jack shot at our pursuers, Fred pulled me over the console and out the drivers side, threw me over his shoulder and ran across the street and up to the huge front doors. He kicked one side open, once inside he quickly put me down shut the door and pulled an antique bench over to block the door. He then took out his cell phone and punched in William's number telling him our location.

As the shooting continued outside, we walked further into the house there was no sound. We looked at each other, I whispered,

"I guess no one is home tonight, what are we going to do now?"

Fred looked around replying in his deep voice,

"I want you to go hide upstairs, there is going to be more flying bullets down here so your safest upstairs....go now!"

Suddenly there was a large bang as the front door was crashed into and some gunfire could be heard, along with grunts of pain and scuffling. I turned to Fred hissing,

"They're coming!"

He shoved me towards the staircase pulling his gun out and strode back towards the front door growling,

"Margaret run now!"

I ran to the base of the stairs paused for a second before climbing up. Looking back I tried to see what was happening, they were still in the foyer. Once at the top I looked around ran down the hallway to the room farthest from the stairs. Inside was what was a spare bedroom with its own balcony, I ran to it opened the sliding door stepped out and closed the door behind me. I looked down over the railing. I could see a trellis with lots of vines growing all the way up to this level. If I had to I knew I could climb down to the ground. I waited to see what would happen, hoping Fred, Oscar and Jack were all right.
 
Last edited:
As I was still feeling rather well pleased with myself, Uriah excused himself merely saying,

"Good. Pardon me while I change."

He clapped his hands signalling a small person to come into the room. After Uriah gave him his orders he then checked Chou and I over before saying some rude things. I scrunched up my nose at that, glad that he singled out Chou for conversation. I found a comfortable place to sit as we waited for Uriah.

When he came back, he looked a million dollars, I couldn't help thinking, (It was too bad we were interrupted earlier, I still had an itch that I hoped would get scratched before the evening was over. I glanced at Chou, wondering about.....)

We got a signal from Uriah to follow him, as we did I got a chance to look at his collection of various objects, some priceless others ordinary. We stopped at a steel cabinet, to my surprise, well I really shouldn't be surprised by anything that Uriah does now. He proceeded to take a load of weapons, making them disappear on his person, before inviting Chou and myself to help ourselves as well.

Chou picked out, a pair of colts, magazines and a switchblade. When it was my turn...I was at a loss of where I could put anything. I looked around and finally spotted something to my liking. A hair ornament...shaped like a red feather. It had a fierce looking stickpin on it. I took it and swept my hair up and over my right ear, setting the pin in place. Then I spied a ring in the corner of the drawer, it had a red stone...sharp looking I picked it up. It cut my finger, I carefully looked at it before putting it on my finger. It seemed to adjust to my size making me smile, as I admired it.

I looked at Uriah and Chou indicating that I was ready. Off we went, in his range rover, with a driver who took us to a small bistro near the edge of the city. As we went inside, I could feel the that things could get ugly, there were all manner of beings sitting around at the small round tables. We drew alot of stares as we were escorted to our table. I leaned over to Uriah and asked,

"Do you think this is a good place to relax and have dinner?"

"It's a nice place. Discrete, a good bar and the owner, an elder vampire, likes money and doesn't like trouble. He permits all kinds here, but get out of line..." Uriah said.

He smacked on a pickled tomato slice.

As he chewed, they heard gunfire in the distance. Chou looked at him. He shrugged. "Not our problem. Besides, someone's about to find out why this place is off limits to trouble."

With that, the floor rippled slightly and an overpressure wave of energy seemed to wash over everyone.

Uriah grimaced. Molly held her head, unaccustomed to physics energy being tossed about. Chou... looked aroused.

Werewolves were nuts.

A waiter came around, and whispered into Uriah's ear. He nodded, then excused himself. Wine was poured. A rich, dark red that was a dry as a desert with sharp notes of cherry, blackberry and blueberry.

Suddenly, an explosion was heard outside.

Uriah walked back in with a smirk on his face.

Molly looked over at him. He took a piece of brie with a slice of pear on it, then stuck it in his mouth.

She made a 'do tell' gesture. He replied "Problem solved. Problem staying solved."

She said "Seriously? What the fuck. I'm getting real fucking tired of the mysterious wizard crap. Give me a straight fucking answer for once."

The force of her works, although said calmly, set the room quiet.

"OK. Someone was chasing someone else in this neighborhood. The blo... vampire, who owns this are doesn't like trouble, and asked me to shut up the noisy folk in, quote, a demonstrative manner sufficient to warn others, close quote."

"What did you do?" she asked?

"Superheated a water pipe below the gunmen. Boom" he said.

"No fireball from the sky?" she replied.

Chou said "Only when in the wilderness, love. Mortals don't need to know. Plausible deniability is your friend. Why have an unexplained event, when accidents will do?"

"Is the person they were shooting at alright?" Molly asked.

Uriah shrugged. "I was more focused on the guys with the rifles. Given that they stopped shooting at her when they were standing on top of what could only be described as a lamentable accident in civil engineering causing tragic loss of life and property damage.... I'm guessing yes, but I wanted to get back here because I'm hungry, and after being fighting Ragnar, my arm hurts, and I need to eat something." he said dryly.

He wondered if she would come into the place after being chased...
 
Last edited:
William & Nessa

I was half awake when my encrypted cell rang it's emergency tone, with a strong surge of adrenaline I separated from Nessa. On my feet I quickly find my pant pulling them on, Jam a hand in my pocket to yank out the cell. The I.D. was Oscar putting the cell to my ear and hear Margaret scream. ''Oscar what the fucks going on?...it was a routine protection job!'' In German accented English he explains what's happening, It's obvious they're taking fire and returning it. "Where the hells Margaret Oscar?!'' Buy now Nessa's awake and by my side pulling on a robe, I set the cell on speaker so she can hear everything.

''Nessa get the heavy hitters I want them rolling in five, bikes first they'll get to that place faster.'' She's on her cell with the security team squad room, she relayed exactly what I'd said to the letter. ''They're rolling as we speak William.'' Nessa and I hear an explosion and more gunfire along with fighting. "We ain't sitting here while Margaret's in danger...suit up we're taking the tunnel car.'' Slapping a panel on the wall the walk in closet opens, we put black leathers on and kevlar body armor on. Another panels open and we take an assault rifle, and head to the elevator hitting the express button.

In seconds Nessa and I are on the tunnel level, jumping into a custom built electric tunnel car. Buckling up I fire it up burning rubber, zero to one hundred in 7.5 seconds we speed off. We arrive at the block shits going down on, unbuckling before the car stops rolling. Out and up a manhole tunnel quickly, climbing out onto the street and sprint to the Mansion. Team 1 rolls in behind Nessa and I, seeing what I knows after Margaret and blow two away. She covers me as I tuck and roll into the Mansion, on my feet I snap the neck on the Goul on Fred. Nessa caves in the head of the one on Oscar, Jack's head lays five feet from his body.

Team 1 mops up taking out Vampire, Gouls and Hybrids alike, hearing on the cell earlier from Oscar. He said Margaret was sent upstairs to the last room, I charge upstairs two steps at a time. Using my powerful sense of smell and and hearing, tracking down Margaret I find her high heels. Kicking open the door to the room she's in, hearing a gasp she's on the left balcony. Breaking open the flimsy doors she's trying to climb down vines, taking her by the arm her eyes go wide with fear. ''Margaret it's William...you're safe now...let's go home.''
 
Last edited:
William & Nessa
. Using my powerful sense of smell and and hearing, tracking down Margaret I find her high heels. Kicking open the door to the room she's in, hearing a gasp she's on the left balcony. Breaking open the flimsy doors she's trying to climb down vines, taking her by the arm her eyes go wide with fear. ''Margaret it's William...you're safe now...let's go home.''

The voice behind him was quiet, polite and spoken with flawless diction.

It was also completely void of human warmth.

"I would speak with you, young hunter" the voice spoke.

She sat casually and calmly... yet it was obvious she was neither casual or slack with her caution.

Her skin was black as midnight, marking her as an Assimite. Her clothing, fashionable and expensive.

She was not armed... at least not visibly, but she was unconcerned in the presence of an enraged werewolf and his retainers.

"Please. Sit with me and let us speak of wonders this world brings before us." She said, gently, precisely, languidly gesturing to another seat.
 
Last edited:
Molly

When Molly heard the gunfire, she immediately thought, (And I thought this was going to be a nice quiet evening, I really really could use some time to reconcile on what my life has turned into. It's a regular circus now.) Suddenly the floor rippled as some kind of energy wave washed over us. I put my hands on the sides of my head, it was a most uncomfortable feeling. I glanced at Uriah who didn't look very pleased, then at Chou..well I don't know what she was feeling.

The waiter came around and whispered something in Uriah's ear, he nodded getting up and disappearing thru the door. Moments later an explosion was heard followed by Uriah coming back in with a satisfied grin on his face. As he sat down and took some food, I lifted my eyebrow at him for an explanation. When he casually replied,

"Problem solved. Problem staying solved."

I blew a gasket, telling him what I thought of all his " Explanations", even though I kept my voice down, I noticed from the corner of my eye, that the local patrons were now watching us. Uriah decided to finally open up rather then have me get out of hand. He told me what he had done and why, with Chou putting her two cents in.

In the end I asked if the person they had been after got away, Uriah shrugged his shoulders before adding that he was more interested in food then in what had happened to the girl. I sat back in disgust, trying to decide if I should go out and look for her.

The next thing I knew the door opened and in walked a beautiful girl dressed in the goth mode, looking a little harried but none the less unharmed. She stopped looking around until she spotted Uriah, with a slight smile she quickly made her way over to our table. I could see by chou's expression that she wasn't too thrilled by the newcomer.

She stopped beside Uriah whispering,

"I want to thank you for saving my life," Looking around she added, "Do you mind if I join you and your friends?"

I quickly said,

"Yes of course you can join us, here take a seat....my name is Molly, this is Chou and your rescuer is Uriah."

I then sat back with a smug look on my face as I watched Uriah's reaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1001840616-goth.jpg
    1001840616-goth.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top