My Favorite Quotes

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness. So, stay in the light, and look on the bright side.

I have no idea who said this but I love it

If you don't believe in Dragons it is curiously true
That the Dragons you disparage choose to not believe in you

Never give up something you really want; waiting for may be difficult, but regret even worse. '

If life only know how to "wait" and "regret" for the last remaining "too late"

The older I get, the more things I gotta leave behind. That's life. The only thing I'm asking you to leave on the table, is what's right.

quotes

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell--

"I don't mean to upset people, but I must speak my mind. For what's in my mind is far more interesting than what's outside my mind." --Johnny Depp in The Libertine--

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." --Bob Marley--

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." --Kurt Cobain--

"Strive for perfection, settle for excellence." --Ben Roethlisberger--

To have a body is to suffer. Does anyone with a body know peace?
Those who understand this detach themselves from all that exists and stop imagining or seeking anything.
"To seek is to suffer. To seek nothing is bliss." When you seek nothing, you're on the Path.
:rose:

niiiiiiice

604051_503495166377090_452951446_n.jpg

A lot of actors think that the more words they have, the more attention they get. That's bullshit. I make people look at me. I don't have to say a lot of words. -Lee Van Cleef

Someone who only wins when he's dealt a great hand of cards is a fool, not a gambler. - Fortunato, Void Dogs

Never allow anyone to rain on your parade and thus cast a pall of gloom and defeat on the entire day. Remember that no talent, no self-denial, no brains, no character, are required to set up in the fault-finding business. Nothing external can have any power over you unless you permit it. Your time is too precious to be sacrificed in wasted days combating the menial forces of hate, jealously, and envy. Guard your fragile life carefully. Only God can shape a flower, but any foolish child can pull it to pieces. -Og Mandino

if you love two women at the same time, choose the 2nd one because if you truely loved the 1st one, you would never have fell in love with the 2nd onejohnny depp

“I believe in love and lust and sex and romance. I don't want everything to add up to some perfect equation. I want mess and chaos. I want someone to go crazy out of his mind for me. I want to feel passion and heat and sweat and madness. I want valentines and cupids and all of that crap. I WANT IT ALL”
― Barbra Streisand

"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa

Back