finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been monitoring all of your posts daily, and thought it was time I say how hot your pictures have been... I love the corset, and can't stop thinking about that long sexy wavy hair in my face while you are on top of me!

I wanna see more of what you can do with that tripod!
 
I was feeling sensual tonight... I laid on the floor in front of the closet mirror doors and watched as I caressed my body and enjoyed the smoothness. My favourite dildo helped finish the job as I sat against the wall, my legs open, knees up, as I slowly brought myself to climax with a steady even pace. Clenching as each bump slid in and out, I orgasmed as I watched my reflection.

Slow and steady wins the race! :D
 
Totaldominator you suggested I post them all...I can't do that, you'd get bored! But I have a few more I can share. I have to admit I got a wee bit carried away! I love my new outfit!

I would never get bored, and they are so amazing....I always want more!:kiss::kiss:
 
Another beautiful pic. I'd love to lend a hand...and whatever else you need. ;)
 
Happy TGIF !!!! playm0mum Great shot !!! .. I could provide a :p :p , a cock and whatever
else You desired :devil:

attachment.php


Hmm I'd enjoy being between Your Thighs for sure ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
Who likes polkadots?

No Black & White today! I am feeling cheerful and playful, who wants to play?
 

Attachments

  • Polkadots 1.jpg
    Polkadots 1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,636
  • Polkadots 2.jpg
    Polkadots 2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,309
  • Polkadots 3.jpg
    Polkadots 3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,641
MMMM, I love color!!! You are so playful and sexy. I'm playful and frisky too, I wonder if you can keep up with me. Wanna try?
 
Fantastic thread

You have a very sexy body and your pictures are great. I must also comment that your booty is exceptional
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top