Everybody Loves Anal : True or False ?

Samuelx

Literotica Guru
I've always been into anal, it seems. I guess I'm a butt-chasing kind of man, no matter what gender I am checking out. My girlfriend has got to have a big, round booty. ALWAYS. Same goes for my boyfriend.

Last girlfriend I had was very much into anal. I was quite lucky. I still smile when I remember sticking my dick into her butt-hole while in the shower. She loved fingering me too. Unfortunately, we broke up. I discovered her psycho side and considered it prudent to end the relationship and walk away. I met a guy afterwards and I like my new man very much. I'm still into anal, this time both giving and receiving.

Although sex with my boyfriend is VERY satisfactory ( he knows how to please my fine and masculine body in EVERY way), I still check out women.
I was on a train ride with a woman and she was flirting with me, telling me that does DP and would love to "ride me". I must say that I was tempted. What guy wouldn't be ? I don't care if you're a heterosexual man or a bisexual male, a sexy woman is tempting. Still, my guy and I agreed to be monogamous and I had to turn her down. She looked disappointed. Oh, well.

Are there any people in here who love anal as much as I do ?

Samuelx said:
I've always been into anal, it seems. I guess I'm a butt-chasing kind of man, no matter what gender I am checking out. My girlfriend has got to have a big, round booty. ALWAYS. Same goes for my boyfriend.

Last girlfriend I had was very much into anal. I was quite lucky. I still smile when I remember sticking my dick into her butt-hole while in the shower. She loved fingering me too. Unfortunately, we broke up. I discovered her psycho side and considered it prudent to end the relationship and walk away. I met a guy afterwards and I like my new man very much. I'm still into anal, this time both giving and receiving.

Although sex with my boyfriend is VERY satisfactory ( he knows how to please my fine and masculine body in EVERY way), I still check out women.
I was on a train ride with a woman and she was flirting with me, telling me that does DP and would love to "ride me". I must say that I was tempted. What guy wouldn't be ? I don't care if you're a heterosexual man or a bisexual male, a sexy woman is tempting. Still, my guy and I agreed to be monogamous and I had to turn her down. She looked disappointed. Oh, well.

Are there any people in here who love anal as much as I do ?

www.boysfirsttime.com
www.captainstabbin.com
www.shemalefuckguys.com

Does that answer your question ?

---------- ^ I am an anal connoisseur, lol. I love fucking my lady in the ass and then have her use a strapon on my bum !

BlackKing2099 said:
---------- ^ I am an anal connoisseur, lol. I love fucking my lady in the ass and then have her use a strapon on my bum !

No way, you too ? My wife, G bless her heart, loved that kind of action. Once, we even extended our man-woman-anal-play-with-dicks-and-dildos to man-woman-and-other-man screwing each other. Needless to say, abosolutely loved it. I miss that woman.

Tried anal with my bf once. Not a bad experience at all, though I much prefer penis-vagina penetration. It's less messy and I can't enjoy sex if I'm worried about certain things. I'm always worried that his cock will stretch my ass and something might exit at the worst possible moment. Yes, I have these worries. Body functions and motor control has been one of my issues since my bike crashed years ago and ended up giving me complications.

KatherineBlackers said:
Tried anal with my bf once. Not a bad experience at all, though I much prefer penis-vagina penetration. It's less messy and I can't enjoy sex if I'm worried about certain things. I'm always worried that his cock will stretch my ass and something might exit at the worst possible moment. Yes, I have these worries. Body functions and motor control has been one of my issues since my bike crashed years ago and ended up giving me complications.

Captain, stardate 3454.67 we have discovered a new species...they come in a variety of forms but they seem to prefer...the back door.

KatherineBlackers said:

You need to learn some prepping techniques :)

You can use the hose that attaches to the shower...before sex, just go in the bathroom and fillup and empty a few times...3 or 4 times and you are fine to ass fuck for hours!

You can also get the small enema kits...the hose is by far the best option. have the water on low and only up there for 4 secs or so.

Some people say they never need to prep, but we always do...even bouncing off the walls at 6am trashed on pills....we still prep :)

(Just painted a really classy picture didn't I?...oh well.)

As for loving anal...I have had something I my ass since I was 12yo. So more than 20years of anal play of some sort...Moving to cock was a natural progression for me. And I LOVE to fuck ass too...I defn have a thing for asses. :eek:

Last edited:
LoboBoy said:
You need to learn some prepping techniques :)

You can use the hose that attaches to the shower...before sex, just go in the bathroom and fillup and empty a few times...3 or 4 times and you are fine to ass fuck for hours!

You can also get the small enema kits...the hose is by far the best option. have the water on low and only up there for 4 secs or so.

Some people say they never need to prep, but we always do...even bouncing off the walls at 6am trashed on pills....we still prep :)

(Just painted a really classy picture didn't I?...oh well.)

As for loving anal...I have had something I my ass since I was 12yo. So more than 20years of anal play of some sort...Moving to cock was a natural progression for me. And I LOVE to fuck ass too...I defn have a thing for asses. :eek:

I know. I will try your ideas. I just can't seem to just lie down, relax and take what's coming at me. Sometimes, I get nervous when
my boyfriend's cock gets near my butt. When nervous, I sweat.

dunno if that may be of interest,but you can't lose control of your muscles from anal sex,quite the contrary.Go to jackmorin site or to puckerup.com,in the "anal advisor" section.There are plenty of FAQ to ease your worries. :) :rose:

KatherineBlackers said:
I know. I will try your ideas. I just can't seem to just lie down, relax and take what's coming at me. Sometimes, I get nervous when
my boyfriend's cock gets near my butt. When nervous, I sweat.

That’s cool...My BF is the same. He loves anal but the initial moments have to be a lot gentler for him (than for me).

Although he likes to start on top...lowering himself and moving up and down at his own pace...I think we have better luck with him on his back...and with a fair bit of lube...I sort of prod at the entrance if you know what I mean? It’s actually better than fingers. The head of a cock is a lot softer than fingers.

It’s just a sort of prodding, gently teasing the hole while you do other things…maybe masturbate as he prods and tests your ring…?

It’s a whole lot better than: 1 finger, 2 fingers, IN!! You’d be surprised how long a well prepped bum can be fucked…we go on for hours (sometimes) from one ass to the other and before long we just stab at each other everything is just so relaxed.

If I have even the slightest bit of tension though…it’ll hurt.

Wow how romantic:

"I love you dear, and now let's try this."

"Sure. Hold I'll be back in 10 or so., after I give myself and Enema!"

Tres Mood Killer neh?

13abovethenight said:
Wow how romantic:

"I love you dear, and now let's try this."

"Sure. Hold I'll be back in 10 or so., after I give myself and Enema!"

Tres Mood Killer neh?

lol...yeah. But if it's two guys...what choice do we have?

And if you know you're going to fuck...you just go and do it without saying anything...I wouldn't start getting hot and heavy and then excuse myself to do it.

Simple fact is, you cannot fuck an ass for hour and hours with lots of play in between if it hasn't been prepped.

Shit is a lot less romantic :)

Keep in mind we feed each other cock fresh from each others asses and rim and have our faces planted inside the cheeks with tongues as far inside the tunnel as possible.

You prep to be considerate.

Just depends on how much into anal you are I guess.

Last edited:
And I would never say "I love you Dear" in bed lol

it'd be more like: "I'm gonna throw my cock into your nasty little whore-ass, boy...now open up good for me or I'll have all the men in the street lining up for a piece of your sweet boy ass."

......that said, I do love him, I do understand what you mean, and I’d deck anyone who tried to touch him!!

I guess I'm saying straight or gay, if you’re going to have fun with extended anal play and getting messy stresses you to the point of clamping up and having it hurt...then prepping is your answer.

I know gay guys who said if they had to do that, (clean out) they wouldn't bother with anal.

I’m pretty sure they are also the kind of guys who have sex over and done with in 5-10mins so maybe that’s ok for them.

I love anal. :) The first time I ever experimented with myself was when I was about 18 or so. I was playing with q-tips and found that very enjoyable. Since then I've graduated to large dildos, shoving them entirely up my ass. Sometimes I can play with myself for hours on end. Sometimes I get VERY dirty by shoving a dildo up my ass, and the dildo gets "dirty". I then talk to myself, saying things like "shove that toy up your shitty ass, put it in there real goooooddd.....oooohhhhh". I've had other people finger my ass, but have never been brave enough to let someone else give me a nice assfuck. I'd love one, though. But, only with a nice-sized cock. I'm an ass whore, to be sure. :D I would pppuuuurrrrrr for you, and whimper as you stir up my honeypot, and get your balls sticky . Mmmmm I'm extremely horny right now and have been fingering my asshole and watching transsexual clips off the internet. I think I'm going to go in the bathroom, get on all fours and just play with myself, maybe shove the wooden handle of the plunger in my ass real deep. Mmmmm

Anal sex is something I discovered in my relationship with my current ( and forever) lover. I never thought I'd try it. I always thought women who allowed themselves to be penetrated were...well, nothing like myself.
I'm energetic, strong-willed and smart, to me, anal sex screams submission.
See how little I knew. Making love, whether you're a man or woman, means making yourself vulnerable. It means trusting someone else with your body. This applies to Male-female, Male-male, and Female-female couples. Now, I consider it just a sex act to be done with my significant other. And I absolutely love it.

And who said that the intellectual debate in this forum is at an all time low?

BitterIchor said:
And who said that the intellectual debate in this forum is at an all time low?

Well...at least it's practical discussion and not overtly smutty for the hell of it. :)

Practical considerations aside we do enjoy some anal play. It is intergal part of our sex life, fantasies, and love making.

Well, I have all my life loved anal (straight male). Ever since I can remember, I have been fucking my own ass with various things, hair brushes, candles, etc. When I got married, we eventually got around to it, bought a strap on and my wife used to fuck me regularly with it. It was great. I'd go down on her, suck the dildo cock, then she'd fuck me with it. we both loved it. Now, I'm divorced, 50, and just don't seem to be into it as much. I have a dildo vibrator that I sometimes use on myself, but I just don't seem to have the desire anymore. My current girlfriend fingers my ass from time to time, and we bought a strap on last Christmas fer Chrissakes, and have never used it. Oh well, such fond memories. Play on, kids...!

docisin said:
Well, I have all my life loved anal (straight male). Ever since I can remember, I have been fucking my own ass with various things, hair brushes, candles, etc. When I got married, we eventually got around to it, bought a strap on and my wife used to fuck me regularly with it. It was great. I'd go down on her, suck the dildo cock, then she'd fuck me with it. we both loved it. Now, I'm divorced, 50, and just don't seem to be into it as much. I have a dildo vibrator that I sometimes use on myself, but I just don't seem to have the desire anymore. My current girlfriend fingers my ass from time to time, and we bought a strap on last Christmas fer Chrissakes, and have never used it. Oh well, such fond memories. Play on, kids...!

Bisexual male here, in a long-term relationship with another male. I love anal play, with both men and women. Always will.

Everybody doesn't like something but nobody doesn't like anal

I have experimented with anal since puberty. It is much better after some prep. I now prefer being penetrated to any other form of sex.

I never thought I'd be really into anal... especially after the first time. It HURT after all... but after meeting my husband and really trusting him.... It's wonderful and usually we have anal a lot more than vaginal sex... As far a prepping... well, that would kill the mood for me... We have done the deed for hours on end and honestly "messes" are extremely rare.... but I used to worry about them, until I realized that I would know if there were going to be a problem... :) just my two cents....

I never thought I'd be really into anal... especially after the first time. It HURT after all... but after meeting my husband and really trusting him.... It's wonderful and usually we have anal a lot more than vaginal sex... As far a prepping... well, that would kill the mood for me... We have done the deed for hours on end and honestly "messes" are extremely rare.... but I used to worry about them, until I realized that I would know if there were going to be a problem... :) just my two cents....

I also find that prepping kills the mood - I prefer to strike while the iron's hot, although if I know I'm going to anal sex later, I might have a bath first so I feel a little cleaner and won't worry about being smelly down there.

Accidents are very, very rare and are unlikely to occur without warning, and even then...there was one time when my partner was *very* deep inside me, and I suddenly felt absolutely as I was about to poo. So I leapt off, and ran to the loo - where nothing happened. It was only my rectum playing a trick on me as the muscle responses of the two actions can feel vaguely similar.

Back