• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you do that?

WOW! RHS your pics on page 6 are clearing up the "puffie nipple" quandry quite nicely!!!!

Thanks for "colouring" up the thread :kiss:

Thank you RhS71 for those fabulous pics!!!

Hi Jenn,

My opinion on those pics:

The first pic is an example of your typical lovely small areola chilled and hardened nipple. Yummy!

The second pic is the only example of a puffy nipple. Notice how the lovely lady's left areola is puffed out and almost takes on a life of its own as it sets upon the breast. It's a three tiered effect: Nipple/ areola/ breast. This type seems to be most prevalent on younger ladies - almost as if they are still blooming. Unless I'm mistaken, I also detect a slight indentation in the nipples. Whew! This is a perfect example of that which requires me to take pause and rub my..... Oh yes, where was I...

The third pic exemplifies the Hershey Kiss. How tasty. You can eat these all day and not add any calories. Awesome breasts.

Well, there you have it. More proof that small breasts can be just as hot, if not more, than large breasts.

Thank you for this opportunity to enlighten you on one of my favorite topics.:p

Namron,
I thought we had lost you :kiss:

Yes, I must say the 3 pictures paint a wonderfully diverse set of delicious examples. The ladies look young and perfect.

The female body is a beautiful, sensual creation...

Not lost. Just busy. This darn job keeps getting in the way of my surfing and posting. Just kidding.

Hi Jennifer!
Nice pics on the preceding page, though in reality, I prefer women with a bit more maturity. Size of the breast doesn't matter to me a bit, I love them all...;)
More than the sight of nipples, I love the way they feel between my finger & thumb... an the sensation of my tongue flicking a hardened nipple, taking it between my lips, grazing it with my teeth in little bites...:kiss: :kiss:
[/COLOR]

a nipple is a nipple

Hi MOS!!! :kiss:
I love what you wrote about feeling a nipple- the sensation of your tongue on it. This holds true also for a woman's tongue on a man's nipple. I especially love nipping and biting them..
A very sensual feeling... Yum!

Re: a nipple is a nipple

JenniferMidnight said:
Hi MOS!!! :kiss:
I love what you wrote about feeling a nipple- the sensation of your tongue on it. This holds true also for a woman's tongue on a man's nipple. I especially love nipping and biting them..
A very sensual feeling... Yum!
Oh yesssss!;)
I love to have a woman lick and bite my nipples...:p
Er... anytime you have a craving, gorgeous...;) ;)

:kiss: :kiss:

Re: How did you do that?

JenniferMidnight said:
WOW! RHS your pics on page 6 are clearing up the "puffie nipple" quandry quite nicely!!!!

Thanks for "colouring" up the thread :kiss:

You're welcum!

Very nice biology story - you sure got a lot more out of biology class then I did! Maybe I had the wrong prof...have you considered any tutoring?

:devil: :p

Puffy Nipples

Given what I'd seen yesterday, I thought there might be some confusion over the term 'puffy nipples'. The attached pic - I believe - correctly demonstrates the qualities :D . The condition is prevalent among late teens (we have to keep this legal), and is not as common in adult women.

Confidant.

Given what I'd seen earlier this week, I thought there might be some confusion over the term 'puffy nipples'. The attached pic - I believe - correctly demonstrates the qualities . The condition is prevalent among late teens (we have to keep this legal), and is not as common in adult women.

(this is a repeat post, as it seems the pic was not posted correctly)

Confidant.

Attachments

• puffy nipples.jpg
    puffy nipples.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,032
PN

Confidant,

You got it babe. Thanks for the fabulous pic. Can we get about 30 more of those!!!

Puffy Nipples ... more examples

Another example, though not as extreme. It is, I believe an adolescent stage, this one being late teens.

Attractive, n'est-ce pas?
;)

Confidant

Attachments

• tredlautn05.jpg
    tredlautn05.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,139
you've started something now...

Confidant...now you are under pressure!

I believe the thread members are now going to be waiting with baited breath for your next pic in the puffy category :devil:

That first one still has me wide-eyed!

Thanks for those .... and more to come? ~grin~
:kiss:

Re: you've started something now...

JenniferMidnight said:
Confidant...now you are under pressure!

I believe the thread members are now going to be waiting with baited breath for your next pic in the puffy category :devil:

That first one still has me wide-eyed!

Thanks for those .... and more to come? ~grin~
:kiss:

Hey, Jennifer. Instead of making us all wait with bated breath for the next pair of delightful nipples to be displayed, how about showing us yours? Judging from the way the blouse in your AV is filled out, your breasts are comparable with any we have seen so far. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

:) :) :)

Puffy (or Erect) Nipples

Changing the thread somewhat (since 'puffy' material seems to be difficult to come by), and to provide the enticing Ms. Midnight some respite, I am posting a pic of some less puffy, but more 'pointed' nipples.

As we can all see, the delicious Ms. JM has something working beneath that white blouse. We can all wonder if these delights would provide as much 'tit'-illation as the subject in the pic!

;)

Confidant

Attachments

• boob1630.jpg
    boob1630.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,029
Re: Puffy (or Erect) Nipples

confidant said:
Changing the thread somewhat (since 'puffy' material seems to be difficult to come by), and to provide the enticing Ms. Midnight some respite, I am posting a pic of some less puffy, but more 'pointed' nipples.

As we can all see, the delicious Ms. JM has something working beneath that white blouse. We can all wonder if these delights would provide as much 'tit'-illation as the subject in the pic!

;)

Confidant

That pic is something else.

what a surprise!

ME - what brings you out into the night?

Well I can see the draw from the pics Confidant is posting here.....ooooooo la la!

So nice to see you :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back