StarWars (OPEN to anyone)

WolfGirl69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Posts
882
Pm me the following:

Name:
Age:
Race:
Side:
Apperiance:
Job: (clone trooper, Jedi/Sith, apprentice)
Backstory:

Du duh Dan Dan Dunn Dan Dunn dun dun duhn
 
Name: Reya Batterin
Age: 18
Race: Human
Side: Jedi
Apperiance: black shoulder length hair, baby blue eyes, tan athletic body
Job: Apprentice
Backstory: she was found on almost deserted planet by Obi wan and Anakin. She has shown great powers in the force much as anakin and seems to be good but with a little trouble making streak.
 
Name: Necairus
Age: 21
Race: Rattataki
Side: Sith
Apperiance:
RattatakiMaleTat4.png

Job: Marauder.
Backstory: Been destined, killed his last master, to get the better one. he absorbs all knowledge, his light saber skills are growing exponentially.
 
Name: Marokath
Age: 24
Race: Human
Side: Jedi
Appearance: Short and wavy dark brown hair. Average size, 5'10"
Job: Jedi Knight
Backstory: Exceptional Jedi Knight unable to rise the ranks due to his known weakness of women. Easily seduced, but not manipulated.
 
I sit on the balcony of my room all alone. My last master died a week ago so I'm in the market for a new one. I lookout at the city. I see a fight and i feel inclined to help. I get in my jet air and drive down and do a front flip landing in between the fighter and the person. He punches me and I go unconscious.
 
Watching the fight from above, necairus smiled as it was just starting to get good. Seeing as a young girl jumped from a jet air to get in the middle. smirking, telling she was a jedi. and within the instant she was hit and knocked out.

Chuckling, he saw her drop, smiling right after that the fight continued. Jumping down and a simple force grab he got the girl and pulled her to him. Catching her and carrying her like she was a sack of potatoes, over his shoulder he carried her to his room.

Laying her on the bed, he hadn't seen her before... suppressing the dark side aura was easy deal for him, it was constant, and unthinking thing. He put some ice on her head.

Pulling off her lightsaber, he lit it up... sighing, he now knew she was a jedi. Though jumping in the fight was a simple explanation too, his lips turning into a wicked grin, he put the lightsaber onto the table next to her. Changing into some neutral clothing he waited for her to wake up. Standing and watching the brawl get ended down below.
 
turning sensing she was waking, "Dont worry, i broke up the fight and got you out of there." Which was kinda true. Once they saw him and that he was a jedi/sith they left.

Stepping into the room, "You got a pretty good smack there." he nodded to her head, "Impulsive or in need of a master?" getting directly to the point.
 
Nodding. He whipped around, she could see his lightsaber, he hid his second one so it would be a surprise in a fight. "How does your head feel, want to take a walk?" he asked, holding his strong hand out to her to help her up.
 
"...then we can discuss why A whether you are a Sith or a Jedi and B why you are hiding another lightsaber?" I say snidely
 
Last edited:
(You shouldn't know either of those... your an apprentice, I'm a master level, you wouldn't be able to sense it if I'm hiding it (palpatine was sith, and no jedi knew he was sidious))
 
(Plus she is a Jedi apprentice and knows very other Jedi. So your character knows the force)
 
(" great powers in the force much as anakin" does not mean your great at reading people... your just god-modding.)
 
(Marokath could know, if he tried to sense me... it would be me verse him, but your still an apprentice! You wouldn't know, especially when I know your a jedi and I'm hiding it from you.)
 
(Thank you, sorry for making a fuss)

Nodding to her, "I am necairus, I am a marauder, and I'm looking for an apprentice." Smirking, "and my other lightsaber? Where is it if your so smart?" He smirks, if she knew, it would be up right in the middle of his back.
 
"Oh I would say right in the middle of your back...but I could be wrong mr marauder" I say
 
Marokath wasn't an ordinary Jedi Knight. Assassinations were not something that the Jedi condoned, but if one heard Marokath tell the story of his profession, they would think so. He tracked targets, primarily Sith, and often committed "justice". Sometimes there would be bounty hunters with bounties that he'd have to face. Never, though, did he stab a man in the back. He was short and preferred to face every enemy. Preference aside, it was also the Jedi way. He had seen this Marauder and wondered what his goal was. This wasn't a mission, this wasn't an assignment, and it wasn't for fun. Duty is what he called it. He witnessed him take someone away and was now watching this man. He knew how to weild a lightsaber, and it turned out that the young lady had one as well. Rescue a damsel of distress? While in the line of duty? This was Marokath's lucky day...
 
Using the force, the lighsaber slid from his back and became exposed. "Yes, ma'am." he said, nodding. "I did not kidnap you, you were in the fight and got knocked out so, i came in and got you out. As i said earlier, i i broke up the fight." he explained.

"You are quiet inquisitive, i dont mind questions. Expanding your mind is very good." he agreed. "Lets take that walk, follow?" he asked, going to the balcony stepping on the railing, he hopped up and on top of the flat roof. waiting for the woman up there.
 
Looks like they might be moving outside. This could be my chance to position myself at an advantage!
 
Back
Top