Choosing the right Category

blin18

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Posts
283
Hi Lit folk,

I posted my first story here last week (http://www.literotica.com/s/the-headmasters-office-1) and I'm really flattered by the feedback, favs and emails - everyone is so nice and very encouraging.

I try to include 2 or 3 scenes in each story and my next one will cross categories, so I'm not sure where to submit it. It will include Erotic Couplings, FFM Group Sex, Lesbian (Bi Female) Sex and Toys.

The female characters are hetero/bi but experimenting on each other using toys / strap-on, so I don't think Lesbian is a good categorization, and the toys are a side topic so I think that is a bad categorization as well.

For Group Sex themes, I stick to very sensual FFM from a female POV. I appreciate that Group Sex covers a lot more than that and my style might be a bit "ground-floor" for lovers of the genre.

I think of my style as Couples Erotica. Could I submit a story to Erotic Couplings with all of these elements? Or is it safer to head on over to Group Sex?

Blin
 
Welcome to the AH!

I think you can put it in erotic couplings, but Group is certainly fitting and its a bigger crowd. I think you will get more votes and feedback from there.

The toys won't mean anything over there as far as offending anyone so I see no reason not to go with the larger readership.
 
Group sex hardly excludes any of the other elements you're talking about. I've never seen a complaint about a scene without group sex either. Doesn't mean that it's never happened, but I've never seen it.

I'd say as long as a chapter does have a group sex scene, you should be okay with what you've listed here going into group, and you'll get more reads there than in Erotic Couplings.
 
Good Advice

Thanks @lovecraft68 and @RejectReality, I'll give Group a go ... literotically speaking, I mean <blush>

Blin
 
Back
Top