A Modeling Experiment (closed for VelvetSatin)

Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Posts
6,912
Aaron Mathews was a thinker and a loner. To those around him, he appeared shy and reserved. Most people, both men and women, assumed he was gay. He was tall, at 6’3” and thin at 180 pounds. His hair was long and dark. He often left it tussled and looking unkept but he was always clean. He had fair skin, full pouty lips and the kind of naturally long eye lashes all women coveted. He dressed impeccably in the latest fashion, a product of being raised in a well to do family and having grown up with money. But he had long since fallen out with his family. Fed up with their politics and posturing and class bigotry. And fed up with the entire family for treating him like an outcast. As if he was adopted just because he did not have the classic good looks and natural athletic ability the other men in the family possessed. The women were no better. Treating him with disdain like the younger ugly sister more so than one of the men of the house. After he graduated with his undergraduate degree in materials science with a 4.0, he worked as a tutor and teachers assistant. He no longer needed his family’s money and he no longer needed their approval or judgment. He was on his own in every sense of the word. And that was fine with him.

He had finished is master’s degree and completed his research and was now working on his doctorate thesis relating to a new aerospace material he co-developed with one of his professors. He was already being recruited by a dozen of the largest defense contractors in the country and clearly had his whole future ahead of him. Along the way, he had earned a second degree in psychology. Not so much because he was passionate about the field, but he was curious about people. At first, he wanted to better understand why people treated him the way they did. But once he got into the subject, he began to understand people. understand them better than they understood themselves. He often thought of it as a game, studying people and then thinking how he could manipulate them. Nothing evil of course. Just playing with them and using his power he developed after learning how to read them. To understand their inner fears, insecurities, desires and dreams. It amused him and he found it to be a relaxing way to blow off steam after the rigors of hard scientific studies.

On this cool, breezy fall day, Aaron was plodding along towards the psychology building to tutor another struggling student. He was wearing tight fitting black jeans, a snug fitting black t-shirt tucked in and a long sleeve black button down unbuttoned and untucked. The wind was blowing straight into his face with his long hair flowing behind him and his long sleeve shirt billowing like a cape. He was crossing the mall in front of the administration building when he first noticed her. She stood out not because of her beauty although she was very pretty. Rather she stood out because she looked so out of place. She was wearing a tight fitting white blouse open at the top to show her cleavage, a tight short dark skirt and insanely tall stiletto heels. She was no coed that was for sure. She watched him approach and then suddenly jumped up like she got a hot poker stuck up her butt. The woman approached him suddenly, waving at him. She stopped him to ask him a few questions and he tried to blow her off thinking she was conducting some class required survey. Such was the norm near the psychology building. She explained that she was not taking a survey and not selling anything. She was from a visiting modeling agency, scouting the campus for the latest catalog coeds. She was scouting for women, but when she saw him she thought he would make a great model for their new line.

Aaron was barely paying attention as she explained what her agency does to find models. He really had no interest and little respect for the profession or the models in it. She seemed so intent, almost desperate to get him to agree to come to a shoot. The pay was $600 per hour for a two hour minimum with no obligations beyond that. He stared at her intently trying to read this crazy woman. What was she really all about? And what of this shoot? Modeling was the last thing on his mind, but at the moment, he was a little bored with it all. If nothing else, he could have a little fun fucking with the models and make a little money on the side. And he then he could blow it all off and return the normalcy of the scientific world. It did not take long for him to tire of listening to this woman drone on so he signed the appointment book and agreed to meet her at the agency's hotel the following Saturday evening.

Aaron shook his head as continued on to the psychology building, shaking his head at the weirdness of what had just happened. Walking into the tutoring office, he picked up his 'assignment' and headed back out. Her name was Barbie Simpson and he could only imagine. Without having even met her, he knew exactly what she looked like. She would be medium height, a little heavier than average and blonde. If not naturally, then by way of a bottle. She would be entitled, a ditz and part of the 'in' crowd in one of the more popular sororities. She would also be dense and a difficult student to actually each anything. But she did have one redeeming quality as far as he was concerned. She could almost certainly be manipulated into not just giving him a blow job, but begging him to let her by the time he was through with her.

It was a pattern he had seen and followed many times before. It had as much to do with his family dynamics growing up as it did his present sexual urges. He was so bitter about having been treated like an outcast. Especially among the women of the family. The women who all thought they were too beautiful, too special, too good for the revolving door of boyfriends that courted them. And who treated him more like a gay confidant than a male member of the family. Just like the many students he tutored and used. Just like Barbie would be. As he started dialing her cell, he was already thinking of the games he would play with her while trying to tutor her that evening.
 
Last edited:
“Hello?” Answered the voice on the other phone. She sounded young and bubbly.

“Hi. I’m, looking for Barbie Simpson.” He replied.

“You’ve got her.” Typical response. Aaron wondered if she knew just ‘got’ she was going to be.

“This is Aaron. Your tutor. I was calling to see if you are available right now.”

“Well this is not the best time. I’m getting to ready to head out with some friends. Can we do it another time?”

“Look Barbie. It’s up to you. I can help you tonight and you can get your grade back up before you kicked out of your sorority. Or you can blow me off and catch me when you can. If you can.”

“How did you know I was in a sorority? And aren’t you supposed to be working for me as my tutor?”

“I’m the one that tutors psychology Barbie. You being in a sorority was too easy to guess. As for me working for you, you can think what you like. Maybe you would be happier with one of the other tutors. Sorry to waste your time.”

“No, no! Don’t hang up! I didn’t mean it that way.” She was begging and apologizing already and he hadn’t even met her yet. He was laughing inside at the silly girl and smiling while he left her hanging with a pregnant pause. :OK, OK. I’ll cancel my plans. You can come over now or anytime you want. Please? I really need the help.” The panic was evident in her voice. “Hello? Are you still there?”

“Give me your address and I’ll be right there.” Aaron listened to her give her address and then hung up on her without so much as an acknowledgement. Not only was she in a sorority, but she lived in the house. Which made the setting for the night’s activities all the better.

As he arrived, he could see the many girls of the sorority milling about, getting ready for a night of partying. It please Aaron to know he was keeping Barbie from joining them. He walked up to the desk and announced who he was and who he was looking for. The girl picked up the phone and dialed Barbie’s room to tell her he was there. She came down the stairs exactly as he pictured her. She was short, maybe 5’2”, a little heavier than her sisters in the house, with long wavy blonde hair. She was wearing a pair of hot pink running shorts and a t-shirt that was too small revealing her stomach and straining over the firm breasts. With all the commotion in the house that afternoon, she suggested they go up to her for a little more quiet and privacy. Yeah right. He followed her up the stairs, watching her big ass jiggle under the flimsy shorts at eye level.

As soon as they entered the room, Barbie’s roommate grabbed her things and left. Aaron made a big show of eyeing the leggy brunette up and down and whistling just loud enough to be heard as she closed the door behind her. Turning, he could see the look of hurt and insecurity on her face. “Your roommate sure is hot. Is she seeing anyone?” he asked rubbing it in

“She is always seeing someone.” She replied. And with that, the hook was set. “Can we get started please?”

They began the session by pulling out her latest test. One she failed miserably. And reviewing her answers while he tried explaining the basics of the material as they related to the questions. She just wasn’t getting it. Aaron made it clear how frustrated he was with her lack of getting it, often rubbing himself blatantly in front of her while he stared at her tits.

“Look, your hour is about up. And we just aren’t making any progress.” He told her leaving a long pause.

“But I need to pass this class! Please! Isn’t there anything else you can teach me to help me with my grades?” She was begging. Pleading. Almost in tears. And he knew he had her.

“You really need to learn the material. That’s how this works.” He said, letting her squirm before offering her a life line. “ There might be something I could do to help you. Maybe. It’s highly unusual and I could really get in a lot of trouble if I got caught.”

“What? You name it. I will do anything. And I promise, I would never tell anyone. I just need to pass this stupid class.”

Aaron stood up and walked up to her sitting on the edge of her chair. He crowded her, towering over her, looking down. She looked up at him with confusion. “I can turn in your corrected, old homework for partial credit. And I can ask to review and grade your homework going forward since I am your tutor. And, I just might be able to give you a little special help with your upcoming test. But if I am going to do that, I’m going to need a little special help from you.” And with that, he crowded her even more, unzipping his jeans and grabbing her by the hair. “Suck my cock. Suck it. And you better do a good job because you are being graded on this too. You suck my cock like your grade depends on it. Because it does.”

With that, he grabbed her hair and pulled her to him before she had a chance to protest. She tried to turn her head to the side but that just turned him on more as he grabbed his cock and rubbed it all over her face. “Suck it bitch!” She kept her mouth shut tight and moaned in protest. He continued pressing his cock and balls against her face before letting go suddenly. “If that’s the way you want it. I’m going to get paid and you’re going to fail.” He then turned and started walking toward the door with his cock still hanging out.

“No, please. Don’t. I’m sorry. OK. I’ll suck it. I promise. Just don’t fail me. Please.”

Aaron turned around and just stood there, with his back against the door. “Beg for it bitch. I want to hear you beg for it. Beg to suck my cock. Tell me you want my cock in your mouth. Take your shirt off and show me your tits. I want to see you play with them. And I want you to wrap those saggy tits around my cock. Do you understand?”

“Yes I understand. Please come back. Please come here and bring your cock to me.” She said as she began lifting her t-shirt over her head. He just stood there and waited to hear it again. After she removed her shirt, she was surprised that he was still there at the door, a look of growing concern on her face. She began reaching around her back to unhook her bra as she looked back to him. “I want your cock in my mouth. I want to feel it slide between my tits. I want to taste your cum. Please come here and give me your cock.”

Now that he had her begging, he began walking over to her. She cupper her tits and begin shaking them up and down which caused his cock to twitch and dance. Truth be known, he liked his women a little on the thicker side. They were softer and easier and always seemed so appreciative. As he got close, dropped her tits, reaching out and grabbed his cock with one hands and his balls with the other. Opening her mouth, she guided him in, licking his shaft before closing her mouth around the head of his cock. She just held it there for a moment, twirling her tongue around the head and bobbing up and down slowly. After a few moments, he grabbed her head and pulled her away, her slobber coating and running down his shaft. “Fuck my cock with your tits bitch!” he said as she cupped her tits and pushed them together around his shaft. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he began thrusting up between her fleshy tits. He enjoyed watching the rippling flesh as fucker her chest. He had to give it to her, she was getting into it after all, dropping her head and licking the head of his cock every time it popped up. Her drool was now bathing her tits as his cock slid up and down her slippery wet tits.

She turned out to be better at sucking cock that he expected. And while he was enjoying the silky smooth flesh of her tits, it was her mouth he wanted now. He grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her head back up. “Time to suck it bitch. Time to earn a better grade.” He reached down with his free hand and grabbed his cock and began slapping her face with it. It was drenched with her spit and made a wet slapping sound that made him smile as he smacked her face with it. She was opening her mouth trying to get it in, but she kept missing as he shook her head side to side by the hair. Across her open mouth, her nose, against her cheeks. He was having fun playing with her for a bit as she continued trying to catch him in her open mouth.

Suddenly, without warning, he held her head still and roughly shoved his cock deep into her mouth. She was hardly prepared for it. And she was not ready for him to buck forward so forcefully as he drove his cock deep into her mouth against the back of her throat. She tried to pull back but his hands were firmly in her hair now holding her tight against his hips as he reveled in the feeling of her soft, resistant throat. Finally, he eased up his grip, allowing her to pull back before he pushed forward again fucking her mouth. She was not so willing now, but it hardly mattered. She was his now to abuse. He would fuck her mouth as he saw fit and there was nothing she could do about it. She began gagging and really drooling as she struggled to take him all in. He continued pumping and thrusting, harder and faster as his release began to rise. He could feel his balls tightening now, announcing the pending release to come. At last he was ready to explode as his legs tightened and his cheeks clenched. But rather than cum in her mouth, he suddenly pulled out just as the first wave of cum gushed from his cock. The first shot hit her on her right cheek, splashing upward. She closed her eye just in time as his cum bather her eye lid and began running back down her cheek. His cock pulsed again, this time catching her on her forward and running up into her hair. Another wave released as his cock continued twitching, this one landing on her upper lip and in her mouth. Now that her faced was bathed in his cum, he shoved his cock back in her mouth, the final few pulses releasing deep in her throat. At last, his cock was spent. She finally sucked him clean as he withdrew his limp dick from her mouth, zipped up and turned to leave. As he opened the door, he glanced back to see her still sitting there dumbly on the chair, his cum still running and dripping off her face. And with that, Aaron smiled, turned and headed for the stairs, leaving the door open for all to see…
 
Aaron was still smiling when he walked through the door of his apartment on the third floor. Sure a good sexual release was a reason to smile. But that wasn’t the primary source of his amusement. That’s what it was. Not pleasure or happiness so much as amusement. He had managed to get a degree in psychology almost by accident. It was laughingly simple and he found the subject material to be more obvious than insightful. Just as he found reading and manipulating people to be almost trivial. The source of his amusement tonight was the ease with which he was able to read and predict the manipulation of the sorority tramp before he even met her. Just two minutes on the phone setting up the appointment and sure enough, the ‘tutoring session’ could not have been more spot on than if she had been reading a script while auditioning for a play.

Tossing his keys on the counter, he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. Taking a long draw, he turned, grabbed his laptop and plopped down on the couch ignoring the remote. While he waited for his computer to boot up, he remembered the card that was given to him by the modeling scout. He reached into his pocket turning the card over and reading it once again. Her name was Missy Wilson. The card said she was the Manager of College Scouting. Presumably that meant she was tasked with scouring college campuses looking for the next undiscovered model. On the backside was a note that said simply Hilton Hotel, 7:00 pm. Recalling the brief, awkward conversation, Aaron remembered the woman telling him the event was about screening possible women but seemed enamored with him for some reason. She practically begged him to attend the event and promised food, drink and lots of pretty women. He started smiling again. So many targets to play with. And a free meal to boot? How could he decline such an invitation???

Saturday started out typical enough. He awoke to his standard Saturday morning ritual, fixing himself a fried egg sandwich and coffee. He didn’t eat much, but what he did eat, was not the healthiest of choices. But he had a high metabolism that kept him thin and trim. Most people called him skinny. But what did he care. He couldn’t give a rat's ass what people thought of him. His thin frame, his pale skin, his long hair. He was hardly society’s stereotypical male model. After cleaning his dishes, he grabbed his bike and headed out for a trail ride. On most days, his trail ride might last an hour or so but today he was really pumped up. He chose a particularly tough route and headed out with a hydration pack on his back loaded with protein bars. Throughout the rugged ride, he took chances, some of them bordering on reckless. But he felt so alive, invincible. During one of his breaks, he sat at the top of a steep climb, taking a drink, enjoying a protein bar and looking down on the city below, wondering what curiosities the night might bring. By the time he turned back to head home, it was already mid afternoon. He might be skinny, but he was fit.

The shower felt heavenly as he washed the sweat and grime of the trail ride off his lanky body. After drying off and brushing his teeth, he stepped into the walk in closet to pick out something to wear. What does one wear to a modeling event at a swanky hotel downtown? He had no clue. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he didn’t really care. He wasn't really interested modeling. Mostly, he was interested in seeing what the fuss was about and enjoying the sheer spectacle of it all. He grabbed a pair of black slacks, a silky dark purple dress shirt that was a size too big, half unbuttoned and untucked of course, along with a belt, black shoes and socks. A quick shot of cologne and he was out the door without so much as running his fingers through is hair.

As he arrived at the Hilton, he could see the many women milling about, primping and posing as they headed upstairs. Aaron really didn’t know where he was supposed to go but he figured following the waif thin women in cocktail dresses was a pretty good bet. He immediately began drawing stares, clearly out of place in the sea of bony, leggy women teetering on shockingly high heels as he followed a group into a crowded elevator. It was the strangest elevator ride of his life as the women made no attempt to hide their judging stares as they looked each other up and down. Clearly they were more intimidated and threatened by each other than by the man who looked so out of place. The doors had barely opened when he heard a woman shriek and saw Missy running to greet him. It was then that the women’s stares turned to him as she rushed in, grabbing him by his hand and dragging him out into the room.

“Aaron, Aaron! My God, you look fabulous. You didn’t have to primp and fuss for us here. We have clothes for everyone to wear for the shoot. But you look fantastic! Come, come! I have some people I want you to meet!”
 
Last edited:
Missy was holding his hand and dragging him around, rudely pushing her way through many of the women models there.

“Scott! This is Aaron Mathews, the man I was telling you about.” She said almost out of breath. “Aaron, the is Scott Temple, the owner of the agency. “

“Nice to meet you Mr. Temple.” Mr. Temple offered his hand and Aaron took it, pulling him forward slightly, causing him to step off balance. Aaron looked into his eyes and stared, making the fat jackass all the more uncomfortable. Then as the man released his grip and started to say something, Aaron turned and walked away leaving Missy stunned.

She ran after him, grabbing his hand again and turning him around. “Missy? I’m not a dog. Don’t lead me around like you have me on a leash.”

“Aaron, I don’t think you understand the chance I took bringing you here and the opportunity you have in front of you. These are important people I am introducing you to. You can’t afford to piss them off.” Her tone and expression was clearly condescending.

“Look Missy. Let’s get something straight here. You invited me. Remember? I didn’t ask to come here. I’m not a model. You practically begged me to come here tonight. Remember? I had nothing else to do and it sounded like it might be fun. That’s why I’m here.” Aaron was tall and Missy was short. He was now standing very close to her, towering over her, looking down on her. “Maybe you should be the one sticking close to me.” He said before pausing and then breaking into an intoxicating smile. “I’m thirsty. Can I get you a drink?” and with that, he turned and left her standing there stunned once again.

Wading through the mass of skinny models, Aaron was already bored. Missy was the self-important bitch he expected her to be. These women were all so desperate to sign a contract, they would kiss Missy’s ass no matter what. And she knew it. But Aaron didn’t need this. Didn’t even want it really. He just got his master’s degree, already had multiple job offers and was here more on a lark than anything else. He pushed through the stick thin crowd toward the bar, ignoring the looks while taking in the lay of the room. He ordered a vodka tonic and turned to look back at the crowd while the bartender mixed his drink. Missy was still trying to catch up to him, seemingly desperate not to let him out of her sight. As if another agent might try stealing him. Scanning the crowd, Aaron stopped suddenly when he noticed a woman sitting on a high back chair close to the bar. He noticed her because she stood out in a crowd of clones. She was a big girl. Bigger than most in the room. What did they call it in the modeling business? Plus sized he thought but he wasn’t sure. She had beautiful green eyes so vibrant he could see them from a distant. And her auburn hair was longer than most too. Full and glistening in the harsh lights. She seemed to be looking back at him.

Missy had almost caught up to him when the fat ass Mr. Temple got her attention and summoned her back to speak with him. She might be the queen bitch to all these women, but the pecking order was clear when it came to Mr. Temple. Clearly she jumped every time he barked. No wonder she had such a chip on her shoulder. But enough about her. Aaron turned back and was surprised to see the woman with the beautiful green eyes was still looking at him. He picked up the drink off the bar and stuffed two dollars into the chip jar before turning and heading over to the larger woman sitting off to the side.

“You look as out of place as I do” he said as he approached the raven haired woman. Now that he was standing next her, he could see just how beautiful she was. Not pretty. But beautiful. As in a natural beauty. She clearly wore less make up than the others and Aaron wondered if she even needed as much as she wore. Her dress was black and simple, yet elegant. Not the kind of over the top evening dress like so many other women wore. Those dresses tended to detract attention away from them in an environment when they desperately needed to be the focus of attention. But this black dress was perfect. It was form fitting, highlighting her natural curves. And tucked and pinched in enough places to look stylish and provide breakup and contrast without looking ill fitting. The hem length was short enough to be sexy yet long enough to allow her to sit on the high chair without exposing anything inappropriate. The dark fabric accented against her pale skin nicely. She was wearing flesh colored hose which made her full legs look smooth and lightly tanned. The top of her dress was higher than most of her skinny peers but still cut low enough to show ample cleavage. The skinnier girls in the room all had plunging neck lines, some nearly down to their navels. But they had to do this to draw attention. They had no breasts, no curves or forms. So they relied on low scooping neck lines and open sides to show as much skin as they could. But this woman’s dress was different. Just another way she stood out. She appeared to be wearing a pushup bra of some sort, lifting her large breasts, creating an inviting valley of cleavage without looking slutty or desperate. A nice rhinestone necklace with a teardrop pendant poised just at the entrance of the valley between her breasts.

She was a large package to be sure, but very, very attractive. The most attractive woman he had seen so far. And there was something very sensual about her too. At least Aaron thought so as he felt a surprising tingling in his loins. He wondered about her psyche. She stood out and she had to know it. She was sitting alone, seemingly bereft of friends. At least none of the other skinny girls seemed to be interested in being with her. He imagined she felt self-conscious. The industry was geared towards skinny models. And while there was growing interest in a small select group of larger models, the competition still had to be brutally tough. A large girl reminder every day that she was bigger than the social norm. Probably bullied in school. Maybe even ostracized at home. Like he had been, but in a different way.

“I’m Aaron.” He said, offering his hand to her.
 
Aaron paused for a moment and just watched her. She was really beautiful. Not in the way so many of her ‘peers’ were. No, her beauty was more genuine. She wore less makeup than the others. And her dress was less ‘slutty’ for lack of a better word. She looked more elegant and it suited her larger frame. Surely she was self-conscious of the many other skinny models that seemed to be more popular, more in demand in the modeling world. But in her own way, she seemed secure enough in the plus size world. Perhaps that was why she seemed to sit in the fringe, not trying to draw attention to herself. He looked deep in her eyes, letting her know he was interested in her. She seemed to be a little nervous, running her hands through her hair. It was one of those subtle, unconscious habits of people who are nervous or insecure in the moment.

“Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it. Especially coming from someone in the business. I am not a model. At least not yet. Never really thought about it to be honest. Missy approached me this last week and asked me to come by. I didn’t have plans so I thought I would come over for shits and grins. Just to see what it was all about. So far, I have seen a sea of self-absorbent, insecure tramps that will do anything for a little confirmation or acceptance.” Aaron could see her smile quickly fade as she seemed to feel the sting of his insults at her profession.

“Present company excluded of course.” He added before offering her a reassuring smile and flirty wink. “Oh, and some incredibly arrogant assholes that seem to enjoy manipulating the very women they are supposed to be encouraging and mentoring.

As if on cue, Aaron could see Missy and Mr. Temple quickly approaching out of the corner of his eye.

“As I was saying, I never really thought about being a model. I know nothing about the business and wouldn’t know how to be one even if I wanted to.” Aaron suddenly felt a slender, but firm hand on his upper arm pull him around and slightly off balance.

“Aaron, we need to talk to you. It’s very important.”

Turning around abruptly, he could see it was Missy with Mr. Temple right behind her. Missy looked stressed and Mr. Temple looked pissed.

“Excuse me, but I was busy speaking with Emily here. I’ll be with you in a minute.” Missy just stood there with her mouth agape and Aaron could see Mr. Temple’s eyes narrow in what was clearly anger bordering on rage. And with that, Aaron turned back around and faced Emily.

“I’m a doctoral student at the university. Working on my thesis.”

Emily looked as stunned as Missy and just sort of nodded politely back in their direction as if she were ceding her right to his attention. Turning back to them, Aaron nodded as if now acknowledging their presence for the first time.

“What can I do for you Missy?”

“Look Aaron, we have a… situation.” There was near panic in her eyes as she looked back at Mr. Temple. “It’s true I invited you here to see if you fit in and if you might like to try modeling. But now we have a problem and we need your help. We had a runway exhibition with some of our top models. John Winters was supposed to walk them down the runway. But something happened up in his room. He can’t come down now and we need someone to fill in. Please, can you help us?”

She was really begging and even Mr. Temple was nodding and pleading with his eyes. “Sure it sounds like fun. Just let me say goodbye and I’ll be right there.”

Turning back to Emily, he said, “Duty calls I guess. Are you going to hang around tonight? I’d like to finish our conversation if you will be around when I am done.” And with that, he turned and followed a rushing Missy as she pushed her way through the crowd.

They walked toward the left edge of the stage, up the stairs and through the side door. On the other side, Aaron found a dozen women scrambling, primping and generally moving nonstop. He was a little surprised to see some of them dressing, undressing and dressing again in front of him as if he weren’t even there before he realized they probably thought he was gay. As much as he loved naked women, these women really didn’t do much for him anyway. Rather than stare at these women in front of him, his thoughts went back to Emily. How relaxed she seemed in the midst of stress all around her. And how genuinely interested in him she seemed to be.

Aaron half listened to Missy as she instructed him on how to escort each of the ladies across the stage. Down to the end and back. Leading them, highlighting them, posing with them. It all seemed so silly and trite to him. But whatever. At this point, he was just along for the ride. The first model he escorted grabbed onto him with a death grip. She was scared shitless or stoned or drunk or some combination. She could barely walk and nearly fell off the stage at the turn. But Aaron helped her get back and forth before handing her off to Missy and escorting the second down and back. And so it went. As he walked back and forth, Aaron glanced out across the audience, steel faced for the cameras. And occasionally catching a glimpse of Emily in the back.

As uninterested as he was when he got there, Aaron found himself enjoying the atmosphere. However little respect he had for the models and Missy and Mr. Temple, it was turning out to be more fun than he expected. And of course, his thoughts kept going back to Emily. He was really curious about how she managed to be in the business when she was clearly outside the typical weight of the average models. And he wanted to no more about her. The escorting gig seemed to end as soon as it started and before he knew it, the show was over and the room had turned to chaos. Models were scurrying about, all posturing and posing for the many cameras, fighting for attention. And oddly enough, the cameras and representatives behind them seemed to be as interested in him as any of the models he escorted.

What’s your name? Do you have an agent? Where else have you worked? Have you done any international shoots? Are you available next week? The questions came at him fast and furious. But Aaron kept his cool, offering no information and taking cards with promises to contact them. Once the fervor died down, he made his way to the back of the room, stopping first at the bar for a cold beer and then moving back over to Emily in the corner.

“Well? What did you think? How did I do for my first time?”
 
The runway event seemed silly to him. The more pretentious he behaved in his walk and his look, the more the audience seemed to respond. He had spotted Missy and Mr. Temple when he first walked up the steps. They were front and center as expected and their mood was clearly stern and concerned. A combination of frustration and apprehension at having Aaron participate in such an important function. He knew this was a very big deal for Missy. She had gone way out on a limb to bring him in with no experience. If he fell flat, she would have a lot to answer for with Mr. Temple. But honestly. It was easier than he expected. Within the first two walks down the runway, he was comfortable and acting like he had done it all his life. For all the grief he had given Missy and Mr. Temple, they sure seemed to be smiling by then. He knew he nailed it. And he know he would be the man of the night now.

All of which gave Aaron a lot to think about. He had made his way back to Emily and she had showered him with praise when he asked how he did. And now, she offered to help him and join her for dinner. There was something about her that intrigued him. As one of the larger girls in the room, she certainly stood out. But it was more than that. This ‘experiment’ had been more fun than he expected and Emily gave him an opportunity to extend his time in the business. And then there was her smile. A beautiful, engaging smile that warm and inviting.

“Sure. I’d be happy to sit with you at dinner.” He offered her his own smile in return. He then stared into her eyes for a long moment before adding, “But you have do something for me.”

His smile and pregnant pause caught her a little off guard as did his request. She had just offered to do something for him so his demand seemed to catch her off guard a bit.

“What’s that?” she said questioningly.

“I don’t want to mess with anyone tonight. I just want to enjoy dinner… And your company.” Again, he just looked at her and smiled for a moment before continuing. “So every time someone comes up to me to ask me anything or wants to talk to me, I’m going to tell them I’m not speaking with anyone. And anyone that wants to talk to me, needs to setup a meeting with YOU.” The stunned look on her face was priceless. He paused for a minute to let the words sink in. “You are not my agent. But I do want you to represent me tonight. To protect me and insulate me. I don’t want to deal with any of it tonight. There will be time for that. But for now, for tonight, I just want to enjoy my experience and the company of my new lady friend.”

Aaron could see Missy and Mr. Temple headed their way. “Now let’s go get something to eat.” And with that, he grabbed her hand, turned and began leading her through the crowd towards the dinner tables.
 
Back
Top