Mid 50's UK Male Looking for Female

MaleMid50sUK

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 10, 2016
Posts
303
Married man with no sex life therefore a long time user of Lit Stories and Chat rooms but now looking for more.

Looking to start an online relationship and get to know each other then who knows where it might lead.


Hope to hear from you soon
I x
 
Ratio now 87 :1 on contacts to views, its getting worse.

How can I increase my response rate?
 
2 messages on 155 views, still only one message per 77.5 views.

Come on ladies of the UK!
 
191 views now but still only 2 contacts, is it that difficult to find a woman for an online relationship?
 
You’ve had two replies. Compared to some you’re prolific. Good luck buddy.
 
3rd contact received so now ratio is about 1:225. This a long process, bit like real life, lol.
 
Not sure if there is...

..right recipe for what you are looking for...My intentions are very similar, but my success rate is even lower that yours (got one message from a male nudist)...Good luck to you and hopefully sooner than later you will find what you are looking for.
Best wishes,
Valdo
 
:)

Married man with no sex life therefore a long time user of Lit Stories and Chat rooms but now looking for more.

Looking to start an online relationship and get to know each other then who knows where it might lead.


Hope to hear from you soon
I x

Sure I'd be up for this :)
 
I would suggest that the lack of (viable) contacts might be due to the brevity of your original post. If I where looking for that sort of thing, I'd want to know a bit more about the other person ... what is it about them that might entice me to contact them. 'I'm unhappy in my marriage' is not often a good start (even if it is true) ... whenever I've engaged in online dalliances, we've always kept our real-world relationships right out of things. One needs a bit more than 'I want a relationship'. Tell us a joke. Who's your favourite band. What's something interesting about you? This is a text-based medium ... show us you're adept at using it.

Of course, that's just what I think.
 
Time for another bump up the list

"Everybody's looking for something.

"Some of them want to use you
"Some of them want to get used by you
"Some of them want to abuse you
"Some of them want to be abused.

Lennox and Stewart 1983

My Ex Actually believed that if HE had a good time in bed then I must have had also. That's one reason I added him to my collection of Exes

Everybody on here has "hooks, " something we are looking for. Some of us know our "hooks" Others of us, not so much. Some of us,like me,know what our "hooks" are but don"t want to say. Not in pubic, I mean PUBLIC anyway.

I'm afraid I might get criticized or laughed at.

But if you want to hookup, or connect, you have to risk it.

Saying you are lonely or bored dorsn"t really do it, does it? You know what your "hooks" are. Why not say so in your post. Yeah, you may turn off some people by saying what you really want. But the people you turn off aren't going t wirk gir you anyway so there is no loss.

It's risky, I know. You never win if you do't place your bet.

Anyway, I'll uptown bump you up!

Love,

Jamie
 
Back
Top