The Hitchhiker

subserviant

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Posts
1,792
Heading out I couldnt decide if I was relieved ,sad ,happy I guess it was a combination .Pat had finally called our relationship over .We parted still freinds but as she explained she just couldnt do the things I had been pushing her to .She had gone along with administering mild pain ,she had even agreed to using the strap on ,not wild about following my wish to make me get on my knees and suck it .Unfortunatly she had drawn the line at using a whip .She wanted a normal relationship as she called it ,I really couldnt blame her ,it just was'nt her bag .
I helped her get her stuff together ,move it back to her place ,bade her goodbye ,threw a bag into the pickup and started the 4 hour trip to my cabin .I stopped after a couple of hours ,gas ,pee and coffee A young man approached me as I made my way across the lot .
Are you heading north ? He went on to explain that he had been hitching ,this was as far as he had gotten and was rather desperate for a ride ,he was heading north then west hoping to find work .I gave it a seconds thought ,then what the hell ,yeah I'll give you a lift .We headed out for my final leg ,a couple of hours and I'd be at the cabin ,a great place to get away .
Mike ,the hiker as it turned out was good company ,talkative keeping my mind off Pat thats is until he asked if I was in a relationship .I guess I took the opportunity to unload my mind .He was also a good listener ,nodding smiling .I skipped over my fetish until he asked why Pat and I split ,I kinda mentioned my subbmissive nature ,wanting her to become more dominant and finally her leaving .
Have you ever made it with a guy ? The question threw me ,I said nothing for a long moment ,no I replyed I never have .So have you ever thought or fantasized about it .I must have smiled thinking about Pat fucking me ,making me suck her strap ,well I guess I have fantasized I finally stammered ,I went on to tell him about Pat and myself playing with the strapon and admitted to wondering what it would be like
Mike rubbed his crotch ,out of the corner of my eye I could see the growing buldge .To my complete surprise he reached across the center council ,took my nipple between finger and thumb ,pinched lightly then tightened his grip .I gasped but said nothing ,revelling in the pain .He unzipped his pants ,pulled out his penis .Find a place to pull over ,it was a command not a request .
 
To say I was flabbergasted would be a huge understatement,my mind went into over drive ,this is what I had fantasized about ,but fantasy and reality are altogether different .
Well are you going to find out if you really want to try it with another guy or are you going to keep on dreaming and never know for sure .His voice was cold ,a shiver went up my back , Adrenalin shot through my testicles ,I almost lost control of the pickup ,managed to get myself under control ,out of my eye seeing his cock ,he pulling the fore skin back and forth .
you know you want to ,up ahead a deserted garage ,I stopped to pee there on most trips north ,nobody could see a vehicle pulled behind I pulled in ,stopped shut of the ignition .Look Mike I have never done anything like this before ,I knew my excuse sounded weak ,I really don't know what to do or expect .
He grinned ,oh I think you know full well what you ant to do ,he grasped my nipple again twisting and jerking it ,so dont bull shit me about not knowing what you want to do .
come around to this side .I did as he wanted ,he turned in the seat still pulling on his cock ,Get on your knees ,your whore and your going to prove it .he was right I was a whore ,gettting to my knees ,his hand twinned in my hair pulling me to him ,his cock now hard touched my lips ,open your fucking mouth whore his hissed ,I closed my eyes ,opened my lips ,the smooth head of hie cock felt like it was caressing my lips ,the head entered my mouth I was in all my glory ,he was right it was what I had been dreaming about ,I started to suck ,drawing more into my mouth ,it gagged me for a second then went past the gag reflect ,I sucked like it meant my life ,a feeling of euphoria shot through me .
he pulled back working his dick ,Please ai begged him dont cum in my mouth ,I dont think I could take ,I'll be sick .
he laughed still pounding his cock ,oh your going to take it in your mouth ,your going to swallow it ,thats what whores do ,Once more he forced his cock between my lips ,once again I sucked ,the hot cum flooded my mouth ,he held my head fucking my mouth leaving me no choice but to swallow his hot cum .I coughed ,chocked but managed to keep from puking ,Lick it clean bitch ,then do my nuts .
I was again in hog heaven ,tasting his sweaty balls ,licking the last of the cum from his dick ..
We stayed like that for a few minutes the whole time his cock was in my mouth ,a feeling of complete submission flowed over me ,I wanted Mike to dominate me ,I wanted to be forced to swallow his load Ok get up slut we need to get to your place ,.I got back behind the wheel , cabin was only an hour away
 
So ,you sure seemed to like that . IT was a question ,we had ridden in silence for a few miles .I had been going over in my mind what had happened .Mike was right I did enjoy it but was I teady to admit it .
I asked you a question ,his voice again hard .Alright ,I did enjoy it ,my fantasy turned to reality ,I did'nt like it when you came ,I thought I would puke .
You better get used to it ,I like to get blown 3or 4times a day ,your gonna swallow everytime .When I get around to fucking you ,Im gonna pull out of your ass before I cum and your gonna finish me with your mouth .He patted my cheek ,oh yeah slut you and I are gonna have a funtime
Your going to stay ? I thought you where heading west .
Im not it any hurry he replied ,I'll hang around for a while .He grasped mynipple again ,Im gonna make you my bitch .
 
Pulling up to the cabin ,Mike whistled ,shit I thought you where talking about a quaint back woods hole in the wall type of place ,this place is fabulous ,yeah I can see spending some time here ,especialy with you as my bitch .He laughed yeah a great place with a built in maid .
He sat in one of the easy chairs ,Get your clothes off ,crawl to me .
It was amazing ,I obeyed every command .Naked I dropped to my hands and knees ,crawled across the room ,waited for him to speak .
What do you want ,he rubbed his crotch ,tell me bitch what do you want .
I over came my shame and humiliation ,please let me give you oral ,my voice so low he could hardly hear me .
We need to set some perimeters ,from now on when you answer or adress me you will call me Master ,so far you have obeyed me but I havsnt made you do much .Are you willing to be my property ,to obey me in any and all things ?
I only thought about it for an instant ,what is the most outrages thing you will want me to do I asked
If you need to ask then perhaps your not ready to do what I want .
I protested ,havent I done every thing you want ? He laughed ,bitch you havent even started ,Im not going to tell you what your going to do cause its not your business ,you will know when I tell you ,now whats your answer ,are going to do what I want or do I head down the road .
I agree ,I stammered .The slap almost knocked me over ,answer correctly he snarled .Yes Master I agree to all your demands .It was ridiculous I knew but itbeen my fantasy for a long time ,oh perhaps not having man as my Dom ,for the most part my dreams involved a woman Domme but lacking that Mike fit the bill .
Is there any beer in the fridge ,He streched his legs ,when I answered yes Master .hegrinned ,crawl and get me one ,maybe if your a good boy !he rubbed his crotch I'll give you this .I brought the beer to hm ,waiting for next order
 
Mike took a long draw from the beer .He streched his legs ,undo my jeans ,his order was what I had been waiting for .Undoing his pants ,pulling them down then his under wear ,his cock lay on his thigh .
I bent to take it ,his hand held my head back ,so tell me bitch do you like being my cock sucker .
Yes Master I replied ,L love being your personal cock sucker .
Beg for it whore ,your a fucking old cock sucking faggot ,now beg for it .He put he toe of his boot against my crotch ,hissing beg you fucking slut .
Please Master let me suck your cock .He drew his foot back a little ,kicking my nuts just hard enough to make me wince .Ok you old fucking faggot ,suck it .
His cock was still soft ,I licked the pisstasting cock ,it felt so soft ,so smooth ,I took it into my mouth rollng my tongue around it ,sucking hard ,His cock grew ,I loved sucking it when it was soft ,now rock hard he held my head shoving it down my throat .
I gagged ,for a second I was afraid of chocking but it passed ,my mouth was being fucked and I loved it
He made sure to have only the head of his cock in ,so to be sure his cum filled my mouth to force me to swallow ,I continued to lick ,suck his nuts ,my tongue sliding around them .
He sighed ,I'm gonna wait to fuck you until we get some toys ,mainly nipple clamps and there is a vicious cock clamp that your going to buy . When its attched behind the head of your cock and given a tug the dozen sharp points will be embedded into your cock ,then maube I'll fuck you .I noticed an adult sex store on the outside of town .
My cabin was a couple of miles from a small town ,my thinking was that most of the customers where cottagers like myself but I had heard there was quit a community of fetish minded people .
It was lare we took showers ,got into bed he snuggled close ,I could feel his cock pressed into me .I couldnt help but wonder how I would be able to take it in my ass .
 
We awoke to sunshine ,he reached over me ,grasping my nut sack ,giving it a squeeze,I yelped but made no move .Time to head to town and get the toys .We ate some breakfast as Mike rose he noticed a dog collar hanging by the door ,whats up with that he inquired .
I ised to have a Rotty ,he got into a fight with a bear and lost ,I just kept the collar ,He took it ,examined it. .Pointed to the floor in front of him ,he put the collar around my neck ,look at that perfect fit ,Please dont make me wear this I begged ,not to town .You'll leave It on bitch ,understand ? Yes Master I answered meekly .
At stoer it apparently wasnt inusual to see a man wesring a collar as the clerk did'nt seem to notice
I bought the clamps he picked out ,he also tpld me to buy a thin cane and a short whip about 2feet long ,
I paid ,this time the clerk smirked ,have fun boys .
Is that a market over there ,Mike pointed toward town ,Yes its Saturday ,market day .Once more I begged to be allowed to temove the collar ,he shook his head ,it stays on .I could only hope I wouldnt meet any one I knew .
Luck wasnt on my side ,one of the few people I knew spotted us ,well Theo ,look at you ,it was Shelly the miserable woman who hated every one or so it seemed .
I intoduced her to Mike .Shelly this is err my freind Mike .Arent you forgetting some thing ,Mikes voice was hard ,I dreaded saying it but did ,Shelly this is Master Mike .
She shrieked ,I always knew you where a faggot clapping her hands together .I told Pat your queer but then that would be perfect as she is to .I gapped ar her not understanding ,oh come on when she would meet me do you reallt think we where having tea ,your sweet liitle girl freind wouls sooner eat pussy than breath .I was astounded ,so she turned to Mike what are you and your freind up to ,lots of kinky things I hope .Why dont you drop by the cabin and find out hegrinned ,it might surprise you .
I am delighted to be invited ,when .How about later on today Mike answered ,Great is it all right if I bring a freind .Sure he replied the more the merrier ,by the way whats going to be so kinky .He smiled I'm going to take his cherry .Her face lite up ,wonderful if your up for it you can do my freind ,she dosnt have a cherry as I'v looked after that ,but she'll make great fuck ,oh if you swing that way .
He lauhged ,oh yeah I go both ways .
 
Last edited:
Mike wasted no time back at the cottage .Take your clothes off ,I want you ready for the ladies .
Over the picnik table he ordered ,Im gonna warm your ass .He swung the cane ,swish ,Nice ,its just what the doctor ordered .But first these ,he held up the clamps ,hold your tit up .I lifted my little man tit ,as the clamp bite in The pain rocked ,the little teeth bite in ,hhmm not close enough to the end ,he moved it closer the end of my nipple ,it was worse ,I begged him to take it off ,he laughed ,two more bitch .The next one was just a bad digging into my flesh .He pushed me down ,drawing a strap over my body securing me to the table ,the clamps gigging in .He then pulled my cock between my legs ,showing me the cock clamp .The pain was beyond any thing I could imagine .Please ,my screams echoing across the lake ,a quik jerk ,the hooks dug in ,I was on the verge of passing out .He was prepared ,the smelling salts I had purchased held under my nose prevented me from slipping into painfree oblivious .
I heard it cut the air ,then the pain ,it felt like hot daggers ,I had no idea howmany times he lashed me ,I knew my ass and thighs must be covered in welts .I was in so much pain L almost missed the loud exclamation
Oh my word ,I dont believe it .Then laughter .Well Theo it looks like you finally got what you wanted .Pat stood beside me ,her hand went to my nipple ,pressing the clamp tighter together if that where possible .
Please I screamed ,take them off .She noticed the blood on my cock ,squated pulled on the clamp ,it brought more screams ,please take it off .
Not achance ,I cant wait to see you get fucked .She turned to Mike ,are you going to do him now ? I have fucked him but the dildo was very small ,in fact I doubt he felt it ,at least it didnt hurt him .
Mike took the moment to remove his pants ,Pat gasped ,wow I didnt think they came that big .
Shelly laughed ,she hasnt had to much experience .
Mike took the oppurtunity to lube my ass ,I felt him probbing my asshole ,the tip of his cock pressed against me ,he heldmy hips ,drove his cock in as hard as he could .Once more my screams must have been heard in town ,he pounded into my ass ,drawing out ramming back in .I had no idea how long he kept fucking me ,Then his cock was at my lips ,open bitch ,His cum flooded my mouth his cock chocking me .
Finally he finished ,I lay wrecked ,they temoved the clamps ,more screaming on my part ,sobbing ,blood dripping from my cock and nipples .Pat and Shelly kissed their hands exploring each other ,they didnt seem to mind that Mike and I watched .To my amazment my poor wounded cock got hard .
Hot huh ,Mike murmured his hand found my bleeding cock ,quit a mess ,we better get some suave on it and your nipples .
The girls went inside ,shedding clothes on the way making their way to the bedroom while Mike doctored me .As he sar back his phone sounded .Yeah I can be there next week ,ok see you .It was the job offer he had been waiting for .He stood ,well its been fun but I got a long way to go .
I offered him airfair to get him to the city near to his job .He stroked my face ,you better talk to Pat
I am pretty sure since she has seen you like his you two can probably work things out ,oh and by the way I dont think your for real a queer ,bi maybe ,your a masochist for sure .Pat and Shelly watched from the doorway .
I drove Mike to the next town to catch a plane ,back at the cottage I wondered around .what to do now ,in one way I was releaved to see Mike gone ,but what now ,I didnt want to end up cruising ,looking for guys who would satisfy my urgings .
A car door slammed ,Pat walked in ,he got away ? I nodded .So your going to miss him .In a way I replied yes but I was getting worried that he would evetually take over every thing I have .
She reached out stroking my still very sore nipple ,we need to talk ,I think I can be what your looking for
 
I looked around at what I had ,the cottage that most people could only dream of having ,my 6 bedroom
7 bathroom 12000 square foot house ,the luxury mansion in Aruba more money than I could ever need
And yet I was'nt happy .
Mike had been a diversion ,It had allowed me to play out my fantasy ,now I wanted to have what Pat
and I had before it went off the rails ,was it possible it had only been a few weeks .
She patted the seat beside her ,so have you decided if your gay ,bi or straight ,her voice calm and even
I may be a little on the bi side but I am defenatly straight ,it was true ,I love women ,every thing about them ,I had been curious about being with another man ,now the curiosity satisfied
Do you want to give us a try again ? Before you answer ,I have done a lot of research into the whole femdom scene ,I have discussed it with Judy ,she being a close freind and also a phycologist specializing in sexual deviance and she helped me see that the kind of relationship that you crave is
not that unusual ,in fact she maintains fully 50 percent of men like women to take charge in the bedroom .I started to speak ,she held up her hand ,Im not finished in a colder voice .She also pointed
out that you wanting me to Dom you is also not to bad ,in fact since searching the web it turns out that
I am more than willing to give you what you need .This time it was shut your mouth ,I'll tell you when to speak .A thrill went up my spine as she continued .

I will move back but on one condition ,there will be no discussion ,you will agree completly .I nodded for her to continue ,You will in all things and I mean in every thing to obey me completly .Thats the condition .I know you have great wealth ,how much I require I will decide ,as you are aware I am not with out my own money .
She sat back arms folded .If she had only spelled out her demands before my trip north we could have saved our selves all the drama ,of course I probably wpild t have had the experience with Mike .
Yes yes I agree to it all ,my voice quavering with emotion ,I have always loved you and these few weeks have'nt changed that .What about your obvious liking for other women ,I could feel my cock getting hard at the thought of her with another female .She stared at me ,take your pants off ,as I stood half naked in front of her ,embarrassed even though she had seen me naked more times than I could remember it was some how different ,your shirt as well .My cock at half mast ,your getting turned on thinking about me with another girl .
She gave a cold smile ,lets put some of yhose toys Mike had you buy to use ,bring me the clamps ,the rod and the whip ,never mind the cock clamp ,we'll save that for when we get back to where there are medical clinics .
I heaved a sigh of felieve ,my cock still felt like some one had trampled it with hobnails Oh and by the way ,I'll see to it thay once in a while your craving to suck a cock will be fullfilled ,now hold out your tits ,the clamps bite into the still very tender nipples
I cant stand the pain ,you'll do as I fucking tell you ,the snarl on her voice silenced me .Bend over the table ,the whipping began ,she gave it all she had ,I cried out as it went on .Turn over ,once more I pleaded ,not my balls please ,move your hands ,the rod struck my hard cock sending a shot of pain through me ,She only stopped when I curled up clutching my crotch .
Well that was a good beginning ,wre going to close up the cottage and head back to the city but first ,she held up the butt plug ,I bend over with out being told ,reached back pulled my cheeks apart ,Plesse use some lube I whispered .Not a chance ,you like getting it up your ass so much I want you to feel every inch and oh by the way its staying in for the trip home
 
She decided to leave my pickup at the cottage ,we loaded up the Escalade ,it wasnt easy with the butt plug in ,every step reminded me that I had the thing stuck up my ass ,thank goodness it wasnt as big as Mikes cock .Can I at least take it out until we get ready to go ? Her cold look answered my question
,I pushed on .
Your driving ,her voice still cold .Every time I shifted in the seat the plug moved inside me ,she paid no attenttion to my discomfort .The four hour drive felt like 12 ,finally ,pulling into the garage .Pats attitude seemed to ave changed the closer ee got to the city ,she seemed to have mellowed some what .
She had been texting Her freind Jullie who may have been giving her advice .Before we unloaded she had me drop my pants and pull out the dammned plug .The relief was instantaneous ,I almost sobbed with thankfulness ,I would have kissed her boot if she wanted .The vehicle inloading went quikly .Pat had given the Marie some time off .I wondered how it was going to play out having the live in maid take in what would surely be very obvious .Me being at Pats's beck and call ,I guess The bridge will be crossed when I get to it .The very attractive young woman had always shown a preference to Pat to a point that bordered on insolence to me .
Well here we are ,she held her arms open .Over come with joy I wrapped my arms aroind her ,feeling her body against me LIt felt wonderful ,I felt my cock rising .
 
just as I thought all was like it was ,how long ago ? Only a couple of weeks it seemed like an eternity ,yes things are going to be different I thought ,I had made to pledge to be submissive to her ,some thing I had long dreamed of ,now holding her close ,my cock growing hard .I was so ready to fuck her .
An unexpected shove ,I went on my ass looking up in puzzlement ,her smile turned to a sneer ,did you think that I was going to let you get into my pants ? Not fucking likely ,now go and get the butte plug .
I was more than a little confused ,but obeyed ,I had set the plug down on some paper towels ,getting it I brought it to her .
Set it on the stool ,once more I obeyed ,growing more curious ,not yet worried ,now get your pants off
I stood have naked acutely aware ,she had seen me naked a lot of times but for some reason I felt extremely self conscious ,holding my hand in front of my balls .
Aw are we embarrassed ,are you ashamed of your little itty bitty cock ? Well I guess I would be if that's all I had .Take your shirt off .She approached ,putting her hands on my chest ,what the hell I thought is going on .
Nice titties she said her voice dripping with sarcasm ,we'll have to get you a bra ,a nice push up one then every body will be able to see your tits .She pointed to the stool ,position your self over the plug when you feel the tip touching your asshole ,drop straight onto it ,.
Its dry I complained ,let me use some lube ,my voice I realized was whinny .
Do as your fucking told ,she seethed ,this is what you want this is what you get .I felt it touching me with out warning she put a hand on each thigh and pushed all her weight down ,The plug drove into me ,feeling like it would tear me apart .
My scream of pain was answered by clapping ,well done Pat ,the maid stood watching ,its how all men she said men with a definite note of destine ,they should all be treated like the pieces of shit that they are .
Marie to my utter horror strode in ,putting her arm around Pat giving her a kiss .I see you have brought him back ,well that's good ,we need some one to do the housework .
What the hell I shouted she works for me not the other way around ,the pain shot up into my groin as Pats boot connected with my nuts ,I went down ,the butt plug ramming into me .
You will be respectful to Marie ,you obey her just as you will obey me ,is that understood .I managed to gasp out yes ,You will serve both of us equally ,do you understand .
Move you hands ,Mare stood in front of me as I dropped my hands to my side finally getting my breath back .The toe of her boot drove my balls up into my gut ,I felt the bile rising ,a sharp command from Pat ,don't you dare puke or you'll lick it up .
They sat on the kitchen chairs watching me .Pull the plug out ,I did as Pat ordered ,now ut it in your mouth take it to the bathroom and clean it bring it back in your mouth ,I know how much you like sucking cocks so you might as well get used to sucking a plug .
She laughed ,oh Marie you should have seen him suck cock at the cottage ,he's a sure enough dyed in the wool cock sucker .I protested only to be told to shut the fuck up and carry out her order or suffer another kick to my nuts .
I'm sure we wont have any trouble finding other cocks for him to suck Marie added ,her hand draped over Pats shoulder cupping a breast
 
Last edited:
What the hell had I let myself get into ,I couldn't help but wonder Pat knew full well of course ,the trip
to the cottage had been an eye opener for her in the extreme .She no doubt had the dominant gene long before ,it had taken the visual of me being the ultimate sub to bring it to the surface .
She called me to the bedroom ,Marie was off to another part of the house .Sit she commanded patting
the bed .
How are you so far with being the submissive ,it sure looks like you relish every part of it but I need to
know if your having second thoughts .
This was a bit of a surprise ,I had expected some sort of punishment ,perhaps more humiliation .Taking a little time to reply ,formulating my thoughts .I began I love being your submissive ,I realize so far
even with Mike at the cottage that its been all about sex and the same since we got back here .
I dont know why ,I suppose it would take a shrink to figure out why I crave what I do. In short I would
like nothing better than to have to take control of every aspect of my life ,to be properly punished when
fail to meet your expectations ,I also realize that it again involves sex as I do relish the thoughts of receiving pain ,but it can be frustrating to the extreme to be denied having an orgasm .
I don't know if it will ever change ,I suspect that perhaps I will in time grow tired of it but I don't know
She held my hand ,I do love you and want to make you happy ,my dominant side has obviously come to the surface ,I have in the couple of days since the cottage grown to really got off on inflicting
the pain you so crave ,I think it will get more so as we continue on ,so tell me is there anything
that concerns you about our relationship .
I expressed my concern about my finances ,I had read about complete power control ,I was'nt ready to surrender all I had,at least no yet and then there is Marie ,she worry's me ,the control she seems to have over you .
She smiled fair enough ,about the finances ,you will still be in control ,at least for now ,but I want you get my permission before you make any major transactions .No let me clear it up ,I want you
to get my permission to make any and all purchases ,any and all transactions ,It includes every purchase ,if you need to buy gas for your car or pickup you will ask me ,if you want to leave the property you get my permission .Clear ? I nodded as she continued ,when in a restaurant ,you will ask me if your menu selection meets with my approval ,her raised eye brow ,needed an answer ,I cleared my throat yes that's clear I replied .
I could feel my cock getting hard just from the conversation ,this is what i had fantasized about for most of my adult life ,
When you screw up and I will be to the sole arbiter deciding even if you disagree on what punishment and when .AS for Marie ,I am bisexual as you have recently discovered ,and I also have a submissive side that Marie satisfy s ,you want be allowed to witness our interactions but you don't need to concern your self about our relationship .As you know its really the submissive who controls what takes place ,you for instance are putting your self in my hands if for what ever reason you decide to end the setup than all you do is walk away or just say its over and then of course it will be over .Marie gives me the sexual satisfaction that I want and perhaps need ,I let her control me on certain occasions ,but make no mistake it is I who call the shots ,so have no fear that she will become to powerful .
I do demand that you treat her as my equal when she gives orders she will need my permission to punish you
As for your desire to be used by another male will discuss that in the near future ,as it will take a lot of preparation to select the right one .I protested ,I really don't need to get with another guy ,ti was a one time thing .
She held a finger to my lips ,its been decided ,say no more about it ,it disgusts me to see you with a cock in your mouth but it also excites me .
She kissed me ,her tongue pressing into my mouth ,now go be a good boy and see to your list of chores .
 
Back
Top