Immunity July 2013

Boxlicker101

Licker of Boxes
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Posts
33,665
This is the seventh immunity thread of the 2013 contest, and numbers need to be chosen if you wish to participate. Please read the rules at the bottom and post your choice!

Winning numbers are found at the top of the page (the biggest ones) at Mersey World.

July 3, 2013: UK National Lotto 1829

15 - 27 - 31 - 40 - 41 - 49 - 1

Winners are: BrettJ, Svenskaflicka, MikeyLoves269, Martin Faust & RedMonkeyButt.

RedMonkeyButt: Anal, Cap Level 1
Svenskaflicka: Text with Audio, Cap Level 1


July 10, 2013: UK National Lotto 1831

3 - 9 - 10 - 16 - 20 - 22 - 35

Winners are: chocolatecookie3, SeanRenaud, partyfairy, RedHairedandFriendly, JagFarlane, RjThoughts, elphaba69 & remec.

JagFarlane: Illustrated Poetry, Cap Level. 1
RjThoughts, Illustrated Poetry, Cap Level 1.


July 17, 2013: UK National Lotto 1833

6 - 24 - 33 - 38 - 42 - 43 - 11

Winners are: AddicktedDiva, Jett_73, subwryter & geronimo_appleby

geronimo_appleby: Reviews and Essays, Cap Level 1.

July 24 2013: UK National Lotto 1035

22 - 26 - 30 - 40 - 42 - 47 - 4

Winners are: elphaba69, SusanJillParker, SweetPrettyAss, RedMonkeyButt, Jett_73 & CallMeBambi.

SusanJillParker: Chain Stories Cap 1.
SweetPrettyAss: Illustrated Stories, Cap 1
RedMonkeyButt: Gay Male Cap 1


July 31 2013: UK National Lotto 1037

Rollovers:
03: chocolatecookie3
03: Sean Renaud
04: CallMeBambi
05: hotlovingcouple
06: AddicktedDiva
07: CassiopeiaMuse
08: brightshadows
09: RedHairedandFriendly
10: partyfairy
11: geronimo_appleby
12: BuckyDuckman
13: vickivale
15: BrettJ
17: Eroticnoun
18: javawarrior
19: ImogenHart
20: RjThoughts
21: Porson
22: elphaba69
22: JagFarlane
23: Neonurotic
23: Tx Tall Tales
26: SusanJillParker
27: MikeyLoves269
27: Svenskaflicka
29: xelliebabex
30: SweetPrettyAss
31: Martin Faust
32: silkstockingslover
35: remec
37: theravenfox
39: Scheherazade
40: RedMonkeyButt
42: Jett_73
43: subwryter
44: HottieKatie
48: kitten1964

Participating

You do not have to participate in the immunity, and if you do, you don't have to accept the immunity. Pick a number between 1 and 49, then post your guess here. You can pick a number that someone else has picked, so don't worry if someone already has your number.

The number you choose will, by default, be added to the roll-over list and remain registered for you indefinitely or until you choose a different one. If you are missed by the moderator for some reason, your roll-over immunity is still qualified if you request it in an immunity thread (like this one), even in future immunity threads. You may change your roll-over at any time simply by posting a request for it. In order to make sure your roll-over applies despite moderator error, you must post the request for it in an official immunity thread.

Remember - You are responsible for your own immunities. You will not be notified that you have won and you must use your winning immunity in that week or lose it.


Winning An Immunity

If you've won an immunity, the first thing to do is make a post in this thread (and only this thread) that you've won an immunity and which category and cap level you will use it for. This is the only way you will earn the immunity. If you neglect to pick the cap level, it will be assumed you are referring to the lowest cap level available for the category you chose.

You have until 7:30 PM GMT on the following Wednesday to claim your immunity here. After that time, you have lost the immunity.

Do not edit the post after 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday. If you do so, your immunity will be invalidated. This post is the only way we have to verify the immunity and the category and cap level you choose. Once an immunity is claimed, it cannot be erased and replaced with a submission.


An Immunity Rule Refresher:

Immunities are won based on the weekly Wednesday Lottery available here: http://lottery.merseyworld.com/

Entrants can select a single number between 1 and 49. The selected number must be posted by the entrant prior to 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday for the number to be consider for that day's draw. That is 7:30 PM in London on Wednesday. For the timezone illiterate: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Good luck![/QUOTE]
 
Last edited:
I will take my current immunity for "Illustrated" please on Cap Level 1.

Is there any way to find out what categories I've taken my previous immunities in? I've been so busy lately that I've forgotten.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I will take my current immunity for "Illustrated" please on Cap Level 1.

Is there any way to find out what categories I've taken my previous immunities in? I've been so busy lately that I've forgotten.

BrettJ in Canada

Is that illustrated stories or illustrated poems?

You should have been editing your scorecard to include immunities as you won them. If you haven't, you will have to go back over the six previous immunity threads to see which ones you have chosen. If you don't know how to do that, I or somebody else will explain.
 
have no clue...

not that it's terribly unusual for me to be clueless and confused - but I just pick a number and post it in this thread?

If so, I'd like the number 48.
 
I know one was Gay Male, it's the previous immunity that I cannot recall. I had been tracking them but my brain has been fuzzy as of late.

Illustrated Poems, I suppose. I didn't see more than one in that category, I would stink at either, so it's a coin toss.

BrettJ in Canada
 
not that it's terribly unusual for me to be clueless and confused - but I just pick a number and post it in this thread?

If so, I'd like the number 48.

Yes. Any number from 1 through 49.
 
Last edited:
I know one was Gay Male, it's the previous immunity that I cannot recall. I had been tracking them but my brain has been fuzzy as of late.

Illustrated Poems, I suppose. I didn't see more than one in that category, I would stink at either, so it's a coin toss.

BrettJ in Canada

Well, you can choose either one. You have to be the one to choose it, though, so toss a coin if you want.

ETA: You had one last month for text with audio, and you can get the rest, if any, by going to the forum and looking under the list of stickies. You can get old threads, so ask for the threads for the last six months and look through them to find the immunity threads and look through those to find out what you won. Then list them on your scorecard.
 
Last edited:
submitting

Excuse me if I'm confused, It's late, I'm trying to catch people with a six month head start...

If I can choose a number, 5 would be nice.
 
I want to use my July 24 Immunity for Illustrated Stories.

Now I have to get busy and write a lot of stories.
 
Being that there's no immunity number posted for July 31st and/or August 7th, not even an immunity thread for August, I'll post my immunity here.

I post my immunity, #26, won on August 7th, under the Illustrations category, cap level one. Then, I'll post again when the August immunity thread is up.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the numbers for July 31st here at all.

And if August 7th is up, not seeing those either.

Okay - now I see that it's a link. Although I don't see August's anywhere.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Being that there's no immunity number posted for July 31st and/or August 7th, not even an immunity thread for August, I'll post my immunity here.

I post my immunity, #26, won on August 7th, under the Illustrations category, cap level one. Then, I'll post again when the August immunity thread is up.

It's up now, but specify stories or poems.
 
Back
Top