Mothers Milk - Adult Nursing

39_Keeper

Literotica Guru
This is a story I wrote about a lover that could give me the gift of her sweet milk -- I find this very erotic - but find so few stories that really put this as part of the sensualness of making love - even if it is dry nursing - I find so much power in a womans breasts!!

I will post my story in the next reply

John - please share links to other stories and also comment on your thoughts on this.

3:32 AM - morning Loving

This is not an appropriate venue in which to submit stories. Please submit per Literotica guidelines.

Thank you,
RS

The story is in my story section - you can link to it from the links below - it is called 3:32 AM (sorry for using the forum incorrectly)

John "Z"

Attachments

• jz gilded love.jpg
    jz gilded love.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,294
Last edited:
Mmmm that was sooo sexy! I love stories about lactation too! God you got me all hot and bothered here! The pic was sexy as hell too! :heart:

It's about

It is not about the milk as much - though that is so sweet and actually has healing properties I have been told - but it is about the touch - not only of my mouth - the deep suckling pulling the nipple back into my mouth - but my hands too - feeling that flesh that is so intoxicating to touch - it's resilience, and also it's malleability -- so feminine - uniquely womanly.

Attachments

• 118jz.jpg
    118jz.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 986
As a nursing mother myself, I would mention that when the milk fills the breast and it isn't expressed or suckled by the infant, the breast can ache making Mommy very sensative to any touch or vibration.

When a mother nurses her young the sucking helps the uterus to heal and return to the normal shape. Anyways that is what my OB/Gyn told me...

Also when not wearing breast pads in public can be very embarassing. I wasn't but the woman that noticed at the grocery store was.

Who knows maybe the milk filled mother can invoke an adult baby.. know what I mean... ;) :kiss:

Nursing seduction

I had written a story once about a mother that has a late daughter. Her two sons were already in their teens when she had the daughter. She kept herself private whenever she nursed expect for the late night feeding. A son wakes up and goes through the living room to the kitchen. He starts talking to Mom about nursing and soon, he's nursing from the other breast.
Mom starts waking the son up at night for his and her daughters feedings. One thing leads to another and...

But, the story had two sons. For them to be 18 (LIterotica's limit) and over, would make the daughter a little too late in life.

I might re-write to put their ages in the legal limit anyway. It was a good story, even if I do say so myself.

Adult Nursing

Thank you so much for posting as a nursint mother --
In an Adult nursing relationship goes however - the amount of milk is not as much - but I guess that would depend on the couple - and how often they shared - a supply and demand thing -
As far as a little seepage -- well that could be a little bit of a turn on -- but yes - I can imagine embarassing too

Originally posted by Master1stgirl
As a nursing mother myself, I would mention that when the milk fills the breast and it isn't expressed or suckled by the infant, the breast can ache making Mommy very sensative to any touch or vibration.

When a mother nurses her young the sucking helps the uterus to heal and return to the normal shape. Anyways that is what my OB/Gyn told me...

Also when not wearing breast pads in public can be very embarassing. I wasn't but the woman that noticed at the grocery store was.

Who knows maybe the milk filled mother can invoke an adult baby.. know what I mean... ;) :kiss:

Re: Nursing seduction

I look forward to reading the story - if you want you can e-mail it to me at email addy removed per site guidelines

I have noticed a lot of Milking stories are Incest stories as well - I don't see this as having to be that way - I think that a woman can feel just as intimate with her lover - and does not have to be younger to latch on to her breast -- (well I hope not - since I am 42 and not a Young man - though I do have a young man's smile - both at my mouth - and in my eyes)

Kisses and Suckles to you

Originally posted by JRaven
I had written a story once about a mother that has a late daughter. Her two sons were already in their teens when she had the daughter. She kept herself private whenever she nursed expect for the late night feeding. A son wakes up and goes through the living room to the kitchen. He starts talking to Mom about nursing and soon, he's nursing from the other breast.
Mom starts waking the son up at night for his and her daughters feedings. One thing leads to another and...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nursing seduction

JRaven said:

But, the story had two sons. For them to be 18 (LIterotica's limit) and over, would make the daughter a little too late in life.

I might re-write to put their ages in the legal limit anyway. It was a good story, even if I do say so myself.

I still think that it could work. At work, I knew this one guy: He was 58, his brother was 40 .....

Also: My grandma had 8 kids - 7 sons and 1 daughter. The oldest son is now about 63 or 64. The latest kid, the daughter is 20 years younger ....

39_keeper and NASCARaddicted

Of course you're both right...
It's just that I had the story finished and was peeved I couldn't post it. A lot of the dialog was of the innocent type from a young man that didn't really know what sex was.
Like the first time he nursed from her and tells her, "Thanks for having sex with me, Mom."
She replies, "This isn't sex, this is." and reaches over to squeeze, then fondle his hard on. Soon, she's giving him a hand job.

Jenny
PS: I would have listed NASCARaddicted first, being a NASCAR fan myself. But...
1) 39_keeper has done some excellent artwork for me. It will be my avatar when I get to have one.
2) Dave Marcus has done a lot. But I'm a Dale Jarrett fan. 88!

I am horrid about writing to someone's e-mail. But have given a lot of thought about writing a story about a sexual romp with a young or old man that longs to have that intimate closeness with a mommy figure. Since she has a newborn and is lactating, it is the prefect time to arrive at the nipple.

Just a thought anyways.. no incest involved...

by the way, just to throw that in

I once was at a flea market and talked to a woman (I never met her before). We talked about all kind of stuff. I saw that she had one of this milk vacuum pumps to suck the milk out of the boobs - so we also talked about nursing. She told me, that when her baby was born, her boobs produced more milk then her baby could drink, that's why she used the vacuum pump. She even put some of this milk in her husbands cofee, but he didn't liked it, but it was too sweet ....

This could be an interesting beginning of a story idea.

Short after giving birth, the boobs of this woman produce more milk then her baby can drink ... so she uses a vacuum pump. One day, her son (or maybe her brother ?) sees that ... and he asks her, if he could suck on her nipples, too ....

That sounds like you were turned on to the taste. Oddly enough one of my other sons has taken a great fastenation to the group of us that are breastfeeding.

I overheard him asking my sister about when he was a baby and if he was fed the way my youngest is.

LV told him that he certainly was but not only from my breast but his Grandmother's as well. My milk was not coming often enough and our mother was often a wet nurse to other children as she never seemed to dry up between her own children.

Oh I am the middle daughter of my Mother's children and one of eleven. But I am the fifth youngest daughter of my Father's sixteen

Great

Keeper - I know exactly what you are talking about. I have been with 4 lactating women and it is the perfect melding of sex, sensuality and comfort! I don't see most milk and breast stories as incest. The women I have been with are all different ages and only one was even close to being an incest one. I think the whole topic is very sexy. I don't think my current g/f understands why it is so powerful to me but she enjoys the attention and gets her own needs fulfilled too!

one of the most erotic scenes in a main stream movie is found in a movie from the early 80's called "The Betsy". Katherine Ross playes the neglected wife of a gay auto tycoon(a slight reverence to the ford family). The young wife is home in her stately mansion nursing her infant son when her father in law played by Lawrence Olivia (henry Ford)enters the room, in his embaressment he excuses himself as he was sort of caught watching. The nursing mother invites him to stay and from the intimate moment he comments on the beauty of the event. From this evolvs the incestious relationship between father and daughter in law. Good movie

I remember

If I remember right Laurence Olivier sucks her dry and she says the baby is hungry but they agree it is time for the kid to get weaned. WOW!

Hmmmm that sounds nice in a way... too bad I don't have help draining dry since mine is a light sucker.

I hate breast pumps.. but it looks like I might need to use one

adult breastfeeding scene - from 'The Betsy'

Two issues: 1) This is copyrighted material, and the excerpt is long enough to constitute a problem.
2) This is not an appropriate venue in which to submit stories. If you have your own to submit, please submit per Literotica guidelines.

Thank you,
RS
Forum moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a

great series of 4 stories under Lesbian Sex called Lactating Lesbian Ladies here at Lit. Certainly "food" for thought!

Sex and Lactation

It is a very erotic and even primal combination - I am hooked!! Unfortunately now I am a single mom

Elise said:
It is a very erotic and even primal combination - I am hooked!! Unfortunately now I am a single mom

Elise, are you hooked by the idea of giving the milk or receiving? Both sound tasty....

I am also a lactating mummy. My daughter is over two now but my breasts are still full ... mainly because I like them that way and use a pump several times a day. I have never been happier than when my breasts feel heavy. They are not normally large but have wide and long nipples and I love them!

Feeling a man (or woman for that matter) suck from them is an amazing feeling which I can never get enough of. It causes such deep feelings inside me and my orgasms have never been as strong as they are since lactating.

speedy tortoise said:
I am also a lactating mummy. My daughter is over two now but my breasts are still full ... mainly because I like them that way and use a pump several times a day. I have never been happier than when my breasts feel heavy. They are not normally large but have wide and long nipples and I love them!

Feeling a man (or woman for that matter) suck from them is an amazing feeling which I can never get enough of. It causes such deep feelings inside me and my orgasms have never been as strong as they are since lactating.

What a turnon your post it. One of my unrealized fantasies is sucking on milk laden breasts, oh that you were close by!!

Back