The China Pearl Inn part 7

Harry Potter, huh? I don't know a lot about that series although I vaguely remember watching part of one of them.

Harry Potter, huh? I don't know a lot about that series although I vaguely remember watching part of one of them.

I must say, she is a bit obsessed about the subject....although, I do enjoy playing the part of teacher while she wears her skirt, sweater, button down, and pigtails and glasses.

I had a silk blouse once, I liked the feel against my skin, but having to get it dry cleaned was a hassle and a cost I didn't need.

I smile at the dark warmth that fills the Inn after S F, Ami, and Uggg conversations. Such naughty thoughts it brings to mind..

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows.

Well I still think I came up with the right answer for rope and scarves when I said Princess Leia costume, but just in case that was wrong, how about a Dance of the Seven Veils outfit?

Time for bed, you guys have a great day.

Oh S F I do like the image of the Princess Leia costume, a sweet young Miss Collard and bound. :p :devil:ish :D

Thank you for that image S F.

Very sad and extremely angry! I visited my Mum’s grave today and it was a wilderness! I can’t get there as often as I’d like and my father has another woman in his life which is why I pay the maintenance company £120 a year to ensure it’s looked after and they have done nothing!

Tomorrow morning I’m supposed to be a day off. I’m staying at my Dad’s and in th morning I’m going to the company office.

GOD HELP THEM!

A strike ALPHA seem to be in order Robyn. You are paying for a service and you are not getting it.

Robyn, if you have a contract with the maintenance company, bring it with you. It should specify what services they are supposed to be providing. Take pictures of the gravesite. If you don't have a contract, insist on them drawing one up that they sign and agree to. The funerary industry is just that, a business like every other, with the bottom line of making money. They will scrimp wherever they can.

Very true L F. A shady business as far as I can determine taking shameful advantage when people are at their weakness.

I feel very sorry for that maintenance company they have no idea what’s going to hit them. Robyn will take no prisoners!

A strike ALPHA seem to be in order Robyn. You are paying for a service and you are not getting it.

Robyn, if you have a contract with the maintenance company, bring it with you. It should specify what services they are supposed to be providing. Take pictures of the gravesite. If you don't have a contract, insist on them drawing one up that they sign and agree to. The funerary industry is just that, a business like every other, with the bottom line of making money. They will scrimp wherever they can.

Very true L F. A shady business as far as I can determine taking shameful advantage when people are at their weakness.

I’ve got the contract and photographs and I have an appointment with the Chief Executive at 1430 hours. Didn’t want to give me an appointment until I threatened to go to the press and involve my Member of Parliament. Suddenly he had a gap in his diary.

I am sure she will Robyn. :rose::kiss::rose:

I look forward to your return.

Best of luck with your meeting.:kiss:

I feel very sorry for that maintenance company they have no idea what’s going to hit them. Robyn will take no prisoners!

Morning Sal. Yes they are in for quite a surprise as Robyn is a very capable and determined young lady.

Just got back from my meeting with the CEO of the maintenance company. He apologised and promised to rectify it in 3 weeks. Not good enough, I told him he has ONE week!

Off to see my Dad. I want to know why he allowed Mum’s grave to fall into disrepair. Back to OTS tonight but my good friend from Synagogue has promised to go to the grave next Monday and take photographs.

Hey everyone!! Long day is long. I'm not used to working at all. I hope all is good at the Inn.

The Inn is very quite today Shiva. My mind is restless, I was thinking of going down to the catacombs for a bit care to come along Shiva I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Back