High school bad boy and hot clever girl (CLOSED)

James was kissing her neck when he felt her pull her hand out and her dress fell to the floor. For a second he thought she may stop him.

That was when he felt her fingers make short work of his button, belt and zipper on his jeans. She tugged them hard down to his ankles with his boxers shorts too.

His fingers slid out of her pussy as she dropped to her knees in front of him. He stepped out of his sneakers socks pants and boxers as she removed them from him.

Feeling her hand tugging on his cock he moaned out.

"Please my sweet angel remove your underwear."

He meant her bra but with her down on her knees he couldn't reach it as he covered his mouth feeling her tongue on his balls.
 
He said to remove her underwear. She unhooked her bra then pulled it off. Her boobs bounced freely.

She smiled at him as she stroked his cock before taking him into her mouth. She sucked softly on his cock head.

She stroked his balls as she sucked harder taking him deeper into her mouth.

She was on her knees before him. She had him deep in her mouth and she was sucking harder on his cock.
 
James couldn't believe it. He had managed to get with some of the hottest girls in school but he had always thought that Olivia was too clever to fall for any of his ways.

And now she was down on her knees completely naked in front of him with her lips wrapped round his cock sucking him better than any other girl he had been with.

His hands slid into her hair as he whispered.

"You have made me so happy. My Juliet."

He knew that she would get the fucking of her life from him and that it wouldn't stop with just this one time.

James was so surpised that with not much tenderness he had got the clever girl wanting him so badly and her lips felt like a Hoover on his cock as he moaned out again.
 
Olivia wasn't normally easy but she had always had a little thing for James. Pretty much every girl in the school wanted him. She hoped he didn't see her as some easy slut because she wasn't that.

She looked up at him from on her knees. She was completely naked for him in the classroom. She had never done anything like this before.

She was bobbing up and down sucking on his cock. His hands went to hair. She heard his whisper and it made her happy that she'd made him happy.

He was moaning out as she sucked on his cock. She pushed her mouth all the way down his cock and she was sucking him hard.

She wanted him so badly and hoped this wouldn't be a one time thing. She liked him and she liked she could be playfully with him.
 
The scene fell away and now it was James and Olivia in the classroom together. As James hands slid through her hair he looked down into her eyes.

Holding her gaze with his stare he smiled down at her.

"Ohh Olivia your going to make me cum. Please make me cum."

James was completely naked from the waist down as he looked at the naked Olivia sucking down his cock.

His hips were moving to match her sucking but he knew he would be cumming soon as his cock kept throbbing inside of her mouth. An his balls tightened he was about to cum hard.
 
He was moving his hips with her sucking. She liked feeling him in her mouth. She reached up and put one of her hands on his abs. She stroked his abs as she sucked harder on his cock.

She pushed her mouth all the way down his cock. She was looking at him with her big eyes that read give me your cum.

She wanted his cum. She was trying to milk his cock with her mouth. One hand was on his abs and the other on his balls. She was stroking his balls as she sucked on his cock.
 
James almost thought he could hold out until he saw the look in Olivia's eyes. Her eyes seemed to be begging him to cum. And his body agreed.

He moaned out as his cock throbbed once more his hands grabbed her head holding her down on his cock as it exploded inside of her mouth. Pumping mouthful upon mouthful into her waiting mouth.

James only released her head when he finally stopped cuming and even then he grabbed his top pulling it off him to make him naked too.

"Ohhh Olivia that was wow. I need you. I need your pussy now."

James was looking down at her with his cock still rock hard ready to take her pussy, ass and mouth again at a moments notice. As he stood there fully naked for her.
 
James grabbed hold of her head. He held Olivia's head down. He exploded into her mouth. He filled her mouth with his cum.

She swallowed his cum. He pulled his top off and was now naked like her. She smiled looking over his naked body.

"I'm glad you liked it James did you expect that from me?" She asked.

Olivia was sort of shocked James was still hard after cumming so much deep in her mouth. She got up off her knees. She smiled at him.

She slide onto the desk. "James fuck me." She said. She spread her legs widely. She wanted him in her.
 
James couldnt believe that Olivia had swallowed all of his cum down. Watching her stand up completely naked in only her high heels James couldn't take his eyes of her as she asked if he expected that from her.

"No I didn't. Fuck your so hot and sexy."

He stood there naked with his hard cock out as he saw her slide back onto a classroom table and she told him to fuck her.

James had never needed to be told twice and as soon as her legs opened wide James did as she commanded.

Stepping forward he rubbed his cock head against her damp pussy lips. His hands gripped her hips.

"Ohh I'm going to fuck you alright."

James thrust his cock forward as he pulled Olivia's hips down letting his cock spear her insides in one go. He leaned over kissing her lips and he started to hump her slowly.
 
"Well don't judge a book by its cover. Things are not always as they seem." Olivia said looking at James. She brushed her hair off her face. "You intrigue me. Your complicated." She said looking at him as he moved over to her.

James stepped in between her legs and rubbed his cock against her wet entrance. His hands went to her hips. "Good now show me why I should come back for more." She said with a cute and cheeky smile.

He thrusted his cock into her. He was in with one easy thrust. He kissed her. She was moving her hips with his as her tongue explored his mouth.
 
James was more in control of the position and how deep he could thrust into Olivia as she lay back on the table.

With his 11 inch cock deep inside of her he reached our grabbing onto the table as her tongue explored his mouth more.

His fingers fell on her sash cord on the table and James picked it up as he kissed her back hard and rammed into her he grabbed her wrist and tied it up before quickly doing the same with her other wrist.

With both her hands tied he pulled them up behind her head as his lips slid down to caress her nipples.
 
James was thrusting deep into her wet pussy. She was laid back on the table. His cock was deep in her. He grabbed onto to the table as his tongue explored her mouth and hers explored his. They were making out passionately.

He picked up the sash cord and he tied her hands together as he rammed hard deep into her. It felt so good having him in her. She was moaning as he thrusted into her.

He pulled her tied hands up behind her head. His lips went to hard nipples. She was loving being with him. She felt so happy that she was with him. "You know I don't normally do things like this but it feels so right." She said looking into his eyes as she thrusted her hips with his.
 
James lifted his head up off Olivia's nipples as he heard her say how she doesn't normally do this and how right it felt.

His free hand slid two fingers into her mouth for her to suck on as he stared into her eyes. His hips still thrusting his cock into her pussy.

"It does feel right. I have wanted you for so long."

James's hand holding the sash ties the free end to a bar under the table before letting it go trapping Olivia's hands above her head.

Slipping his two wet fingers out of her mouth and own her body he smiles.

"Now it's time to make you feel good."

The wet fingers slip down her stomach and down to her clit rubbing over it back and forth as his cock kept pounding into her pussy as his other hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head into a tight lip locking kiss with him.

He wanted to make her orgasm on his cock and make her his girlfriend.
 
She sucked on his two fingers as he thrusted into her wet pussy. He was making her feel so good. No one had made her feel so good ever before.
"It feels so good and right. I've always had a bit of crush on you." She said.

She blushed looking at him as he tied the free end of the sash to the table. Her hands were trapped above her head but she didn't care. She was loving this so much. He took his fingers out of her mouth. He told her it was time to make her feel good. She smiled knowing whatever he'd do would make this even better.

Fingers went to her clit and stroked her clit softly. She moaned softly loving it. Her body squirmed a bit. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. He kissed her. She closed her eyes as her pussy tightened round him. She began cumming on his cock. She deepened the kiss loving being with him.
 
James was surpised to hear that she had a crush on him. Most of the girls at school did but he thought that Olivia wasn't bothered by him.

An yet here she is naked tied up to a table by her wrists with his cock buried inside of her pussy and orgasming hard on his cock.

He pulled back from their long kiss and asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

He knew it was an odd time to ask but he needed to know if it was a one time deal before he came inside of her.

If she refused him he would get down and lick her out to show her what she would be missing and she would be helpless to stop him.

But if she said yes he would fill her pussy full of cum in an instant as he pinched her nipple and held his cock inside of her pussy not moving it.
 
Hearing his question completely surprised her. He was the hot school bad boy and he wanted her the nerd. She found it odd. She looked at him and thought about his question.

She was quiet and was deep in thought as she just looked at him as he thrusted into her. She was happy he asked the question. It made her happy knowing he really wanted her.

"Um yes I will be your girlfriend." She said. She leaned her lips up to his. She kissed him. "Now cum in your girlfriend." She said.

She began cumming again her pussy was gripping hard on to his cock. She loved him so deep in her, it felt so amazing. "Oh yes James." She moaned.
 
James was so relieved when she said she would be his girlfriend. He didn't know how much longer he could of lasted before he came inside of her.

When he heard her tell him to cum in his girlfriend it sounded like music to his ears as he could feel her pussy clamping down on his cock a second time.

He kissed her and moaned into the lip lock as his hips thrust forward and his cock exploded inside of her pussy.

He couldn't beleive Olivia was his girlfriend as he moaned again into her mouth filling her pussy up with cum.

He wondered if he would have time to take her ass before the bell went.
 
She couldn't believe James was now hers. She was shocked and had never expected this at all.

He moaned into her mouth as he filled her with his cum. She was cumming with him and it felt so good. Being with him was so great.

She wondered if he was really serious about being with her in a real relationship due to his bad boy player ways but she pushed it from her mind.

She looked into his eyes as she pulled her lips from his to catch her breath. She felt so good. Her breath was heavy. She pulled on her restraint wanting her hands free so she could touch his body.

She kissed his neck softly as she grinded her body up against his. Her boobs were pressed up against his chest.
 
When James felt her lips against his neck he forgot about the time and pulled his cock out of her pussy. His hands reached down and grabbed hold of each of her ankles lifting them to his chest.

The move lifted her ass off the table and made it a perfect height for James to push his cock forward between her ass cheeks.

His cock was so slick the head slid in easily as he leaned her legs over almost bending her over double to kiss her lips.

He wasn't going to release her hands just yet as he gripped her legs and pushed his cock into her ass hole more.
 
He grabbed hold of her ankles and lifted her ankles up to his chest. She looked at him as he pulled out of her wet tight pussy. She looked at him a little disappointed.

Her ass was lifted off of the table. She wondered what he was going to do now. His cock slide into her ass. She moaned out loudly as he sank deep into her ass.

He kissed her bending her over. Her hands were still tied down to the table leg. He gripped her legs as he pushed his cock deeper into her.

"Oh god James." She moaned out. She liked feeling him deep in her tight ass. He was stretching her ass out.
 
James heard her moan out as most of his cold sunk into her ass hole. His hands slid up along her legs to her high heels and he gripped tight hold of each heel as he rocked his hips back and forth.

Thrusting and pumping his cock into her ass hole as he could feel more and more sink into her.

He pushed her legs against her and kissed her lips again letting his tongue slide over her lips as his cock increased its pace inside of her.

James barely heard the lesson bell ring to say lesson was over. He didn't care if there would be a lesson in here next he wasn't going to stop till they both came again even if pupils did walk in.
 
She heard the bell go and panicked. She wasn't really comfortable with anyone walking in on them. "We need to finish. I don't want anyone seeing us like this." She said.

She was still pretty innocent and wasn't really into people seeing her naked and getting fucked up the ass. She didn't feel confident in herself around lots of people. She was a timid and complicated girl.

She moved on his cock wanting him to blow his load deep in her ass. She looked at him and hoped he would respect her enough to un-tie her hands and not let anyone see her like this.
 
James kept thrusting a little more before realising they would not be finished in time. Leaning forward as he carried on he undid her hands and slid his cock out of her ass hole.

Handing her her clothes he smiled back at her.

"This isn't over. We will get to finish."

James quickly put his clothes on and was pulling his top over his head as the door opened and in walked the next class.

James reached out grabbing hold of Olivia's hand and led her out of the classroom. They needed to find somewhere to finish up.
 
Olivia rubbed her wrists once he untied her. She was happy her hands were free. She looked at him smiling as she got dressed.

James was just pulling his top on as the next class came in. She felt the students eyes on them and though they hadn't walked in on anything intimate she knew the whole school would soon know they were together.

Gossip in this school spread fast like a wild fire. She didn't care that people would know. She was happy to be his but she knew other girls wouldn't be so happy because she got the bad boy ans she was god damn nerd.

He grabbed her hand and lead her out the class. She saw a supplies cupboard and she dragged him into it. She shut the door and pushed his back up against it.

She kissed him roughly. "Now be a good boyfriend fuck your girlfriend and fill her with cum." She said with a grin.
 
James was walking down the corridor with Olivia wondering where they could go to finish up. The gym would be empty now, behind the bike sheds was always a location or he could take her to his car out in the car park and fuck her there.

As he was thinking this he quickly got dragged into a supply room cupboard and his back hit the door as it shut. Olivia pinned her body against his as she kissed him and told him to be a good boyfriend and fuck his girlfriend.

James kissed her back hard as his hands opened his zipper and pulled out his still hard cock. As soon as he broke the kiss he turned her round bent her over and reached under her skirt pulling her panties down her thighs and took hold of his cock sliding it deep inside of her ass hole.

As he started to thrust hard back and forth inside her.
 
Back
Top