cheating wife - caught by hubby

hotwifejenna

Virgin
Mmmmm... stories that always get me instantly wet... anything involving a hot nympho wife secretly having sex with other men, behind her hubby's back, him finding out about it in some unexpected way, and then being forced to accept that he's going to have to share his wife's pussy with other men... because that scene really hits close to home for us.

my mind usually doesn't spin that way, i tend to prefer monogamy in marriage...even though i'm not married yet

but my thought is husband runs a business, very busy, and to keep her around she is his secretary so he can see more of her while working. they occasional sneak off for sex, and the other employees know all about it. but the wife wants more and begins wearing no panties and very sexual outfits. husband loves it, unaware that one or more of his employees is enjoying it also

i think wife should initiate spotting a younger employee with significant bulge and fucking him both wearing clothes. He spreads it around how hot she is and suddenly she is delivering "bonuses" to her choice of employees.

evnetually her husband catches her with marks on her breasts and cum in her cunt and he's turned on that she's been fucking other bareback, he punishes her maybe spanking and calling her whore and making her tell him all about each of his employees.

He secretly installs cameras and hires a new employee who is a plant whose only job is to keep his wife from fucking anyone but the new hire. The new guy keeps walking in on her giving head and threatens to tell. She knows her husband knows but she wants to fuck him anyway and she agrees.

she begins to exclusively fuck the new guy, and her old partners gradually seek employment elsewhere. the new guy deliberately fucks her where cameras are

husband gets off on watching and knowing if his wife lies

eventually the husband gets to fuck her while she sucks the new guy

and they live happily ever after with her doing HR and hiring a new stud on occasion who lasts only a few months due to her appetite interferring with job performance

hmm wrote way more than i intended...hope you enjoyed

Mmmmm... stories that always get me instantly wet... anything involving a hot nympho wife secretly having sex with other men, behind her hubby's back, him finding out about it in some unexpected way, and then being forced to accept that he's going to have to share his wife's pussy with other men... because that scene really hits close to home for us.

Those stories always get me going too.

Intriguess, I love your idea! I can't wait to read it. :)

Was married once upon a time and the wife cheated. I was shocked beyond belief that it happened. I agree monogamy is a great way to go. Playing around can be fun if it's above board. Cheating is just lying and it sucks....therefore, i can't really recommend a cheating story, but how about this?

Husband and wife have long discussed the idea of open relationships, threesomes, etc. They tried a couple of times, but wife is selective and the right male never came along. After sometime the of her sleeping with another man isn't completely gone, but no one has acted to try and make it real.

One day the are on vacation, she's a young, but sensible mid-western girl and they are vacationing in Hawaii. They are out partying, having a good time, but husband drinks too much and they return to the hotel room, where he promptly passes out. Young wife, still filled with energy from the romantic evening of dinner and dancing is disappointed, but not mad or vengefull.

To wind down she takes a walk on a moonlit beach and meets a handsome young local surfer guy. He's tall, lean, and with shaggy hair has an air of mystery about him.

They hit it off so well, she can't believe how easy it is to talk with this stranger. They kiss and he wants to take her home, but it's too far away. She suggests that they go back to her hotel room where they can have a night cap. She leads him out onto the balcony, her heart racing, she's high on the thrill...the husband in the bed nearby.

They make love, very wild, very passionate, completely naked love on the balcony under the cloudless stary night. Cheers arise from the beach below. Husband is sleeping away. Finally the young man leaves and wife, exhausted goes to bed.

In the morning husband awakes to find wife with him as they rise he notices the extra glass the young man was drinking from the night before. Wife nervously tells him all from the night before. I leave it to the writer to fill in the blanks...

Edit: P.s. this story was ALMOST autobiographical. My last gf and I talked about open relationships at length and often got excited about the idea of sleeping with another man and then telling me about it after...never happened though.

Like it, you should write it

Intriguess, I love your idea! I can't wait to read it. :)

Was married once upon a time and the wife cheated. I was shocked beyond belief that it happened. I agree monogamy is a great way to go. Playing around can be fun if it's above board. Cheating is just lying and it sucks....therefore, i can't really recommend a cheating story, but how about this?

Husband and wife have long discussed the idea of open relationships, threesomes, etc. They tried a couple of times, but wife is selective and the right male never came along. After sometime the of her sleeping with another man isn't completely gone, but no one has acted to try and make it real.

One day the are on vacation, she's a young, but sensible mid-western girl and they are vacationing in Hawaii. They are out partying, having a good time, but husband drinks too much and they return to the hotel room, where he promptly passes out. Young wife, still filled with energy from the romantic evening of dinner and dancing is disappointed, but not mad or vengefull.

To wind down she takes a walk on a moonlit beach and meets a handsome young local surfer guy. He's tall, lean, and with shaggy hair has an air of mystery about him.

They hit it off so well, she can't believe how easy it is to talk with this stranger. They kiss and he wants to take her home, but it's too far away. She suggests that they go back to her hotel room where they can have a night cap. She leads him out onto the balcony, her heart racing, she's high on the thrill...the husband in the bed nearby.

They make love, very wild, very passionate, completely naked love on the balcony under the cloudless stary night. Cheers arise from the beach below. Husband is sleeping away. Finally the young man leaves and wife, exhausted goes to bed.

In the morning husband awakes to find wife with him as they rise he notices the extra glass the young man was drinking from the night before. Wife nervously tells him all from the night before. I leave it to the writer to fill in the blanks...

Edit: P.s. this story was ALMOST autobiographical. My last gf and I talked about open relationships at length and often got excited about the idea of sleeping with another man and then telling me about it after...never happened though.

I like it. You should write it.

I love LW stories, but most of mine are sharing stories. The cheating stories tend to get slammed by spammers. You might like my "Wife's Day of Escape."

I love cuckold stuff, especially where the husband watches and masturbates, then gives the bull a blowjob. Again where he has no choice but to accept that his wife is going to be fucked by other men.

Cheating Wives

The Loving Wives stories are read or acted out by my wife during our foreplay.
Also she will make up a story . My favorite is;
My wife is a kindergarten teacher and she is having a mid-year Parent/Teacher conference in her classroom. Her last meeting of the night is with a husband/wife and the Dad is the hottest dad of all of the Fathers in the class. As it happens, only the hot Dad shows up for the conference. My wife is showing some of his childs school work to the Dad and he moves close to her and his knee touches my wifes bare knee. She is wearing a knee length skirt. My wife can feel the sexual tension in the air and as she looks up to the Dad, his eyes are on her breasts and legs. He looks at her embarassed as he knows that he has been caught. She cuts the conference short because she feels something might happen. He leaves the room but a minute later she hears a knock at her door. She goes over and it is the hot Dad. She opens the door as as he steps in he takes my wife into his arms and kisses her passionately. My wifes defences are gone and she is kissing back with just as much passion. As the Dad is kissing her, he is also feeling her breasts, and then drops his hand under my wifes dress to her already wet panties and is fingering her clit. He then picks her up and carries her to a sleep mat on the floor. After eating her out , she gets the fuck of her life from him. As my wife is telling me this story< I am now eating her and multiple orgasms are happening. She tells this story so good, that I am not sure, that this did not happen in real life.

even though my wife is chicken shit, i'd love to set her up with someone, and let the guy fuck her a few times, and then set it up where i come into the room. when shes got a mouth full of cock, and then slide my cock into her pussy and fuck her.
and while i fuck her tell her how much i love a dirty slut. and to eat his cum.
slap her ass a little, and tell her me and this man of hers is going to use her like a good slut she really wanted to be, and have her get off on it.

but that is a fantasy i can't even role play with. any loving dirty women out there?
i don't mind sharing. do you like to be used? and still loved? i love a true obedient sub.
drop me a PM.

I've played with writing this idea for a while...

A man gets caught by his wife, cheating with his secretary. She's livid, ready to leave him, he begs her to stay, says he'll do anything.

Anything, hmmm???? She offers him a deal.

He is forced to write the names of 10 neighbors, 10 co-workers, and 10 friends on 30 sheets of paper. She reviews them, rejects some, asks for replacements - until there are 30 fuckable names in the hat.

One week later, he is tied up, blindfolded and led in to a bedroom, where is forced to listen to the sounds of his wife getting fucked by another man.

He knows it is one of the 30 men he helped to select, but he doesn't know which one.

One week later, the same thing happens. All he knows is that it was a different man than the week before.

She vows to continue this until a) the hat is empty; or b) he successfully identifies the man of the week. He has the choice of not guessing at all (no foul, but no gain). If he guesses right, the game ends (no foul, great gain). If he guesses and is wrong, however, the woman gets to add another name to the hat, someone she tells him that he knows, but she won't tell him who it is.

The pain and humiliation he goes through each week is bad enough, but then week after week trying to decide which of his friends, co-workers, or neighbors it might be - THEN putting himself through the anguish of whether to make a guess or not... is pure hell.

Anyway, it's a little rough, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

G

A man gets caught by his wife, cheating with his secretary. She's livid, ready to leave him, he begs her to stay, says he'll do anything.

He is forced to write the names of 10 neighbors, 10 co-workers, and 10 friends on 30 sheets of paper. She reviews them, rejects some, asks for replacements - until there are 30 fuckable names in the hat.

One week later, he is tied up, blindfolded and led in to a bedroom, where is forced to listen to the sounds of his wife getting fucked by another man.

He knows it is one of the 30 men he helped to select, but he doesn't know which one.

One week later, the same thing happens. All he knows is that it was a different man than the week before.

She vows to continue this until a) the hat is empty; or b) he successfully identifies the man of the week. He has the choice of not guessing at all (no foul, but no gain). If he guesses right, the game ends (no foul, great gain). If he guesses and is wrong, however, the woman gets to add another name to the hat, someone she tells him that he knows, but she won't tell him who it is.

The pain and humiliation he goes through each week is bad enough, but then week after week trying to decide which of his friends, co-workers, or neighbors it might be - THEN putting himself through the anguish of whether to make a guess or not... is pure hell.

G

I do like this idea ther is nothing like a woman scorned

my mind usually doesn't spin that way, i tend to prefer monogamy in marriage...even though i'm not married yet

but my thought is husband runs a business, very busy, and to keep her around she is his secretary so he can see more of her while working. they occasional sneak off for sex, and the other employees know all about it. but the wife wants more and begins wearing no panties and very sexual outfits. husband loves it, unaware that one or more of his employees is enjoying it also

i think wife should initiate spotting a younger employee with significant bulge and fucking him both wearing clothes. He spreads it around how hot she is and suddenly she is delivering "bonuses" to her choice of employees.

evnetually her husband catches her with marks on her breasts and cum in her cunt and he's turned on that she's been fucking other bareback, he punishes her maybe spanking and calling her whore and making her tell him all about each of his employees.

He secretly installs cameras and hires a new employee who is a plant whose only job is to keep his wife from fucking anyone but the new hire. The new guy keeps walking in on her giving head and threatens to tell. She knows her husband knows but she wants to fuck him anyway and she agrees.

she begins to exclusively fuck the new guy, and her old partners gradually seek employment elsewhere. the new guy deliberately fucks her where cameras are

husband gets off on watching and knowing if his wife lies

eventually the husband gets to fuck her while she sucks the new guy

and they live happily ever after with her doing HR and hiring a new stud on occasion who lasts only a few months due to her appetite interferring with job performance

hmm wrote way more than i intended...hope you enjoyed
Sounds like a great idea. I would love to read it, just try not to go for the cliches.

G

This story has potential coming out it's ears. Husband doesn't know who it is. He's going crazy wondering which of his friends have or have not slept with her. The things they say or do, are they hints?

G

Now this is a story that has wings! As long as all of the men aren't better in bed than the husband, I'm all for it.

your wife is a chiken shit or is she just loyal to you?

too reserved. i'm sure she secretly gets off on the thought of being used by two men. but one would have to be me. i love the idea of leading her into a room on a leash and collar, have her serve another mans cock as i fuck her from behind.

Hot Wife Jenna:

Details you haven't included are:

* Birth control? (Tampering with condom, etc.)
* Lactation/Pregnancy? (Accidental / On-Purpose)
* Creampie eatting? (By hubby or the secret lover.)
* Incest? (One of the people the wife is banging is her own cousin, older or kid brother, or her dad.)

Back