Slut Wife

mihirdom

Virgin
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Posts
4
Hi bitch,
as the subject says, I need a slut wife. to be used and abused and be my personal toilet, you deserve the shit you get, you will clean my house, be a dutiful wife and still be slave to me, my friends and my milkman if need be. willing to discuss anything. i would want you to move where I go. so reply quickly with why should I make you my slut wife> give me 3 reasons and 3 pics, this is ur chance. your daddy is here finally. This is a long term relationship, which will start online. Those of you who are craving to be submissive but never had the guts or trust for a dom. heres the only oppurtunity you will ever get, your present relationship i.e if you are married or anything will not impact your training. females only or submissive couples with a cuckold fantasy to be controlled by a bull. Please be real. I am a regional head of an investment bank. so please dont waste my time.

Master
 
Fucking classic. Hey bitch, please come live with me, so you can service me and my friends. You are my hero if this works.
 
Is your Bank in Nigeria? You still owe me my inheritance money. I sent you wire instructions and everything. I don't need the money, but you promised it to me so I am rather perturbed the delay in performance.
 
A note to all potential slut wives;

Make sure he is a virgin on your wedding night.

I don't think that's too much to ask.
 
Is your Bank in Nigeria? You still owe me my inheritance money. I sent you wire instructions and everything. I don't need the money, but you promised it to me so I am rather perturbed the delay in performance.

Heee! I'm getting such a chuckle from Lit today.

And wow, for any sub out there who has had trust issues or a lack of guts to take the plunge, this is an offer that should put all fears to rest ... I'd rather be a fish wife on the Iron Islands than this ... person's ... idea of a slut wife.

Ok, I think I'll mosey on back to the nerd herd. heh.
 
How dare we disrespect his super-duper bulldom awesomeness?

I'll bet he has a 24in long, 6in diameter cock too!
 
His bitch sucking his cock

Dude, that must be one lanky rooster! :eek:

He finally found his devoted sub.
31FGjpm581L.jpg
 
Please Sir mihirdom, as a HWP submissive female I want to respect a brand spanking (teehee) new dom, you! But I find it difficult because of your woeful punctuation and capitalization. Unless you make me, of course...
 
For some reason, I read this and the first thing that came mind was that old Willy Wonka commercial, "What Will They Think of Next?!"

Hopefully nothing, in this case.
 
I think we should introduce him to zanzo...

They'd get along well with their penchant for things toilet related.

For the record, I have a milkman.

Doesn't make the rest of the OP's twaddle anymore realistic or even remotely appealing though.
 
I think we should introduce him to zanzo...

They'd get along well with their penchant for things toilet related.

For the record, I have a milkman.

Doesn't make the rest of the OP's twaddle anymore realistic or even remotely appealing though.
How do you have a milkman? I thought they were extinct, like unicorns.
 
There's a franchise here that delivers juice, milk and other assorted dairy products.

It's not exactly like the old school milkman, but it does have the same basis in that I get fresh milk delivered two mornings a week.

There's also a nifty little company that does ice cream delivery. Once a fortnight an icecream truck drives around, ringing his bell, and I can buy anything from two liter tubs to boxes of icecreams like you get in shops. Cash on purchase, no ordering or anything.

I really like where I live. :D
 
Please Sir mihirdom, as a HWP submissive female I want to respect a brand spanking (teehee) new dom, you! But I find it difficult because of your woeful punctuation and capitalization. Unless you make me, of course...

He's a busy man running that bank - he doesn't have time for correct grammar ;)
 
Back
Top