The Pastor and the secretary (closed to MysteryRection)

monak4u

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Posts
17,115
I walk into the church office. Dressed in my blue skirt and white blouse, I sit down at the computer and turn it on......My brown hair brushes around my shoulders........I wait for my boss, the pastor of the church.
 
I'm running a little late for work, so I rush into the office with my shirt still unbuttoned, my hair disheveled, and my coffee mug sloshing around. I unlock the door and hold it open with my knee as I push my way inside. As I take my second step, my foot catches on the leg of my desk and I spill hot coffee down the front of my shirt and pants. "Darn it," I exclaim as I try to pull my now scalding clothing away from my body a bit.
 
I hear the pastor yell. I run into his office. Coffee on his shirt, his hear disheveled, he was a mess.......

"give me that shirt, pastor and I will try to wash it out." He gives me the shirt and i take it into the bathroom, letting it soak in the sink.

I return. He is sitting in his chair, getting a second cup of coffee.
 
I feel a bit awkward and cold with no shirt on, but I know I have work to do. So, I pour myself another cup of coffee and walk to my desk. My pants are a bit damp, but they were not nearly as bad as the shirt. My secretary returns as I head to my desk.
"I feel kind of awkward with my shirt off," I say to her. She laughs at me. "Maybe you should take yours off to so I don't feel so out of place," I joke.
 
I looked at him. He was teasing me again........I walked over to him.....then sat on his lap....

"mmmmm......you will do anything to get me out of my blouse, huh?" I asked......

Then I started to unbutton my blouse........revealing a black bra.......
 
"Just wait till you see what I do to get you out of the rest of your clothes," I tease. I watch as she unbuttons her blouse and reveals a sexy black bra. "I think that will need to come off too. You know how I hate it when things are done only halfway."
 
I kissed him on the lips then turned my back to him......

"Undo the clasps please, i asked him."

The clasps undone, i pull the bra from my body, esposing my 35c breasts to him.......

"do you like these?" I asked.
 
"I love them," I say. "I'd love to feel them wrapped around my hard cock too."

I lean forward and pull a nipple into my mouth. I pinch it between my teeth, then release it with a flick of my tongue.
 
His lips wet my breasts......they began to swell....my nipples began to harden.......they pointed at his mouth......
 
I pause what I'm doing a moment.
"I've got a visit to make this morning. Would you care to accompany me?" I ask.
"Perhaps you could help me 'de-stress' on the drive over." *winks*
 
"Why, yes sir...." I always enjoyed going out with him....It was a great change of pace. I got my jacket and took his arm to go to the car.
 
I lead her out of the office to my car. She climbs in the passenger side while I start the engine. I pull away from the church and begin to drive out of town. I reach down, undo my pants, slide them down a bit, and expose my semi- hard cock just as we get onto the highway.
 
I look at my pastor, driving, then pulling down his pants! I am rather shocked at this.........his shaft swelling up. Not know what to do, I look straight ahead.......my pussy getting wet......i rub my thighs together.
 
I reach over and take her hand. She is shaking a little. I gently place it on my hard shaft, wrapping her fingers lovingly around it. I guide it slowly up and down the length of my cock until she begins to take over the motions on her own. Then I recline the seat a little and turn my eyes back to the road.
 
I squeeze his shaft....it throbs in my hand.......i pinch the tip.......his juices move down his member. My pussy is dripping. I am hot and horny........i then lean over and kiss his shaft. His hand holds my head still.......
 
My body shakes as she plants a kiss on my throbbing cock. I want her to take it deep inside her mouth. I hold her head down near my crotch, struggling to keep my attention on the road. I decide to find a place to pull over. I turn onto a deserted country road and pull into a little drive near a corn field. I encourage her to take my cock between her warm lips.
 
I feel the car stop, then begin to suck on his huge pole. My lips move up and down his shaft, my lipstick smearing her shaft............i then take it in my mouth, sucking it in........i move my head up and down, my lips pressing against his cock. It throbs in my mouth, swelling further.
 
I begin to moan uncontrollably as she masterfully moves her lips up and down my shaft. My balls bulge and tighten as she continually increases the pleasure I'm feeling. I long to cum, to spray my seed, but I decide I don't want to do that in her mouth. I want to spray it all over her. I want to drench her with it. I reluctantly move her mouth off of my cock and move to straddle her in the passenger seat. I begin to unbutton her shirt.
 
He pushes me back to my seat.......he climbs on me, and starts to unbutton my shirt.....i spread my legs.......and wrap them around his waist........i pull his pants down to his thighs...........i then kiss his lips.....pushing my tongue into his mouth.

i grab his shaft......spreading my legs......pointing it at my wet pussy......
 
She guides my throbbing cock toward her dripping wet pussy lips. Realizing that she was not wearing any panties make me hornier than I already was. I pull back a little as the head of my cock makes contact with her hole. I tease her with it a little....pushing it in just a bit, then pulling it back out. With my lips, I kiss her deeply and then trace the line of her jaw with my tongue. My hands find the clasp on her bra and free her gorgeous tits.
 
his body on top of mine.......i squirm a bit......his hand undoing my bra, pulling it off....exposing my breasts........His shaft pushing against my pussy......in an inch, then he pulls out.......i moan wanting more........I kiss him passionately. i give him a hug......holding him tight.
 
"Confess all your slutty sins to me," I command. "Tell me how dirty of a girl you've been. Make it good and I'll fuck you good. Fail and you get punished. Each good confession gets you ten seconds of pleasure. Go."
I pull my cock all the way out of her pussy and wait, suspended over top of her.
 
"Ah, well, i played with myself last night.....I was thinking of you, taking me in the church sanctuary....." I held him tight....trying to get his shaft in my pussy......
 
"That's a good start," I said. I leaned forward and pushed my cockhead just inside her hole before stopping. "Tell me more," I commanded. "Tell me something really dirty that you've done. Something that would make your mother faint."
 
"mmmm...." I tried to think but his shaft entering my hole made me moan........i wanted him in......

"well, i did take my butt plug, lubed it and pushed it in my tiny hole........I kept it in my behind for 2 hours while playing with my clit.......then i came."

I thrust my pelvis up at him....hoping i could get more of his cock in me.
 
Back
Top