Mobsters wife and the bad cop Affair (closed)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Stella King
Age: 30
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vXnBihmRivU/Ti85uP3OzVI/AAAAAAAAAog/KaOFUOOC2xI/s1600/CarmenElectra.jpg
In: http://cdn-s3-0.wanelo.com/product/image/2150928/original.jpg
About her: Stella was the unsatisfied wife of the mobster Tony King. They had been married for many years. Stella was a powerful woman. She knew how to get what she wanted. She was having an affair with a crooked cop who took a percentage of her husbands makings.


It was a normal Monday afternoon and as always Stella was sat waiting in the hotel suite where she always went with her lover. She had missed her lover a lot and she couldn't wait to see him. He was running late but she knew he would show up. She sat playing with her hair as she sat down on a chair. She was tapping her heel against the floor she was very impatient and didn't like to be kept waiting. It had been a few days since she last saw him and she wanted him desperately.
 
Last edited:
About Him: Johan was a careful man. Not only was he being paid under the table by Tony King, he was also the chief of police in San Francisco. He was also fucking Tony's wife.

Johan strolled up to the plaza on this Monday afternoon. Lunch time affairs were frequent for him and Stella. Though they were both married, they each had a certain sexual tension they could settle perfectly between each other. Johan, though a built cop, a man thought to be rather macho, there was something about being dominated by a petite female that made his blood boil. His cock was already on a slight rise as he found himself knocking on Stella's door, blissfully unaware that he was late for their appointment.
 
Stella may have been married to a mobster who controlled everything but she was able to let her Dominant side out with Johan. She knew he loved it when she was the one in control. She knew his wife didn't meet his sexual needs but Stella could. She was going to punish him when he got to her. He knew she hated waiting. She heard the knock on the door and she knew it was Johan he had a loud knock sort of like a bailiff knock. She got up and opened the door. "Get in here, your later." She snapped.
 
Johan's cock rose to a chub when he heard the tone in Stella's voice. I'm in for a treat today he thought.

"I'm so sorry" Johan responded with a slight smile, looking deeply, seductively into her eyes. She was looking incredibly sexy in that dress he thought as he placed his arms around her hips, cupping her plump bottom with his large hands.

He then whispered softly into her ear "How shall I make it up to you, mistress?"
 
Stella smiled at him with a stern look in her eyes. She was happy to see him but she was annoyed he was late. "You don't look very sorry, you look like a little horny bitch." She said looking at him as he placed his arms around her hips, his hands resting on her ass.

"Well I'm not sure if you can make it up to me but you do need punishing. You know I hate being made to wait." She said as her hand moved to his crotch. She grabbed his cock hard through his trousers. "I hate having to wait for this cock." She said pulling his face to hers roughly she kissed him passionately. "Get out of your clothes now and get on the bed on your hands and knees." She ordered him. She moved over to the bed side draws and got out a flogger. "How sorry are you for keeping me waiting?" She asked looking at him.
 
He felt a tinge of blood shoot through his cock upon feeling Stella's firm grip. He loved it when she pulled him in and kissed him, her in complete control of him. She may have hated waiting, but he loved the attitude she brought forth afterwards.

He took his clothes off. He didn't just toss them off like he did alone. He knew Mistress didn't like that, and he wanted to please her. He stripped off his clothes, unbuttoning his police uniform, giving her a cold, seductive stare. He looked at her like he was about to ravage her, but inside his mind, he was longing for just the opposite.

"Anything for you mistress" he responded, curtly as he continued undressing. He had been waiting all week for this, as his throbbing cock conveyed as he climbed upon the bed. He got on his hands and knees and arched his back, a frequent position during their encounters.

"I'm very sorry mistress, and I will do what it takes to make it up to you. Even if I do fall short."
 
She saw he was so hard for her. She smiled to herself. She was glad he was here with her and she missed him so much. She liked being with him. Their relationship was different to the one with her husband. Her husband was the one who was in control of everything and he never let her have much control but with Johan she was aloud to be in control. She watched him get on the bed on his hands and knees. She liked seeing him like this."Well at least your sorry. Your gonna take my punish and your gonna love." She said walking over to the bed. She ran the flogger over his back. "Your my little bitch aren't you? Now bark like a little bitch." She said. Her voice was stern and in control. She hit the back with the flogger then she started hitting his ass with the flogger.
 
The leather running along his back sent shivers up his spine. "Woof, woof," he whimpered to her. And he then felt the flogger strike his ass, sometimes hitting against his balls. He didn't think she was trying to hurt him, but she came down with a handily speed each time. The sensation was building Johan's cock up to a veiny, bulging state. All eight inches starkly erect as he was there on all fours, feeling the brush of Stella's flogger against his back. Indulging himself in the arousal of giving himself to her, being her fuck toy.
 
She wasn't trying to hurt him badly. She just wanted to punish him. She was being a bit rough handed but she wasn't been hard enough to hurt him badly. She saw his cock was fully erect. She hit his ass with the flogger again. "Did I say stop barking?" She snapped. She liked having him as her fuck toy. She grabbed his cock hard. "I'm going to change into something a little comfortable and I want you to stand up. Put your hands on the back of your head and wait for me." She ordered. She took her bag into the bathroom and got changed into http://www.dreamgirldirect.com/images/products/FHV/2011-2012/5364/5364_Dark_Red_front.jpg. She walked back into the room.
 
His cock was throbbing, each time she hit him with the flogger, he felt his cock bob up and down. It got to the point where he couldn't resist stroking it a little bit.

He heard her commands, and loved following her orders, barking some more, taking comfort in being Stella's bitch. "Woof, woof," he said, and then made some grunting noises.

His back arched when she grabbed his cock, sensitive with arousal. Johan followed her orders, happy to have the opportunity to serve Her. Johan slowly got off the bed, his penis was probably as stiff as it had ever been. He stood there, with his hands over his head, wanting to stroke his cock each time he thought about what Stella may have in store for him next. But he didn't, he could have, but he got more pleasure out of following the Mistress's orders.

"You look like the most beautiful goddess, Mistress," he said earnestly as Stella walked out of the bathroom. He knew she looked good, but the way this outfit defined her curves, Johan wanted to live as her slave.
 
"Well aren't you sweet bitch. Who's my little bitch? Tell mistress your my bitch." She said walking over to him. She looked at him and smiled. She had a little bit of good news to give him later on but it would wait. The good news was that her husband had been talking about them divorcing. Her husband had found a new play toy.

"Now I'm going to whip your big cock and your going to tell me how much you worship and why you worship me." She said as she stroked the flogger in her hand. She always used her trusted flog on him. She swish the flog around teasing him by not letting him know when the first hit was coming. She hit the flogger against his cock. "Do you like that?" She asked.

She hit his cock again a few times with the flogger. "Do you want to know what else I plan to do to you today?" She asked as she stood in front of him and stroked his cock as she looked into his eyes. She leaned in and kissed him. "Little bitch you know Mistress loves having you as a bitch. Your normally so good for me but you disappointed me today." She said gripping his cock hard and squeezing his cock roughly. "Now get on the floor on your knees. Your going to clean my shoes with your tongue."
 
"I'm your slave bitch, Mistress." He said, standing their with his engorged cock, throbbing relentlessly from the touch and idea of the woman before him.

He shivered as he felt the first touch of the flogger against his cock. He was always a little nervous before the first time she really brought it down, but it was a strange kind of anxiety, one he derived pleasure from. he felt the flogger whip against his cock, only adding to the blood flow in his erection. "yes"he grunted as he came down upon his cock again.

He was very anxious to hear what she had in store for him. He felt her soft hands against his cock, her fingers playing against the tip, under his foreskin. he looked into her fierce yet seductive eyes. he felt a strong desire to submit to her. to be her sex slave. he loved the taste of her kiss. He felt a little precum bubble after every harsh word accompanied by her sensual touch. His eyes almost rolled back at her hard grip on his cock. He was almost falling to his knees in a relentless state of arousal to worship the Goddess before he was ordered to clean her shoes. They weren't particularly dirty, but he picked up her shiny leather boot, and gave the surface a nice coating of saliva, giving every detail the attention it deserved. He cleaned every crevasse with a delicate touch, before moving to the bottoms of her shoes. He didn't particularly enjoy doing it for its own sake, but he longed to revel in the her presence, the enticing smell of her soaking pussy was worth every lick.
 
"Well I plan on taking your ass, then letting you eat my pussy and then let you fuck my pussy and ass." She said looking at him as she ran her hand through her long hair. She loved her little sex slave and she enjoyed using him. She got to be her real self with him. "Do you like the sound of what I have planned?" She asked watching him fall to his knees. She liked having him on his knees worshiping her. Her shoes weren't dirty she just liked seeing him lick her shoes. He start to lick the leather. "Good boy." She said looking down at him. She liked towering over him it made her feel strong and powerful. "Now be a good little clean the heel with your full mouth. I want you to suck on my heel." She said as she ran her hand over her body. She pulled him over to the bed and she sat down. She lifted her heel to him. "Suck the heel bitch." She said as she ran her hand over her boobs.
 
"There's nothing I love more than you taking my ass." He responded, anxiously awaiting to feel her on top of him. "And pleasing your pussy and ass afterwards." The tip of his penis was wet with anticipation.

He couldn't resist giving his cock a slight stroke hearing what she had in store for him. There was nothing he liked more than being used like a slut. Getting fucked for her pleasure, and sliding his thick shaft inside her afterwards. He loved their kinky relationship.

He saw her powerful womanliness towering over him. The scent of the Goddess sweet to his nostrils. He longed to serve her. He placed her heel into his mouth and sucked it, on his knees, just like a dick. The unpleasantness of it was strangely arousing, as he stroked his cock, sucking on her cold heel.

He loved watching her in her aroused state, toying with her breasts. "I'm here to serve you, mistress. my cock belongs to you, as does the rest of me."
 
"I love taking your ass. Your ass is mine." She said looking at his cock. "I also love your cock in me." She said smiling at him. She noticed him stroking his cock. She didn't stop him. If he could manage to keep her happy with doing his jobs right for her she didn't mind him playing with his cock.
She always fucked him for her pleasure but she knew he enjoyed what she did to him.

She watched him suck her heel like it was cock and it pleased her. "Good boy suck that heel like its a big cock." She patted his head when he said he was here to serve her. "Your such a good boy. I think you deserve a little treat. Now stay on your knees while I get your treat." She said. She went and slipped on a strap on. She walked over to him. "Now suck my cock dirty little bitch."
 
He was happy that she seemed not to mind him playing with his cock. He liked to please himself while he pleased her. He also was happy she thought he was being a good boy. Her good boy.
"You can put my cock in you whenever you want." He said.
"Your cock is my favorite treat." He said, as he slobbered all over it, letting her cock slide in and out of his mouth, as she thrusted against his face, and he drove the cock down his throat, after crawling over to her, on his knees. He took all 8 inches of it into his throat, gagging on it, saliva covering bubbling around his lips. As he sucked on her, he took two of his fingers and began toying her clit, wanting her to have as full of pleasure as possible.
"My pussy is ready for you when you want it" he said, referring to his ass, sliding a finger in so it wouldn't hurt as much when she started, though he couldn't say he minded the pain.
 
Last edited:
"Do you think I need your permission to put your cock in me? No I don't so stop being a stupid bitch thinking you need to tell me I can put your cock in me whenever I want. Your cock is mine to use whenever I want and I don't need your permission." She snapped at him before slapping his ass with her hand.

She watched him slobbering all over her cock. "Now that's a good boy you love my cock." She said. When he took the cock fully she started to thrust her hips a little. "There you go take my cock bitch." She said. She felt his fingers start to toy with her clit. She let him play with her clit for a few minutes before pulling him away. "Did I say you could play with me? No I did not. I don't know why your being bad for me. I'm going to punish you. Your punishment is I'm going to take you with no lube. Your a slut so you can take it. Even if it hurts you I don't care you've been bad." She said as she pulled him off the floor and moved him to the table in the corner she bent him over the table.

"Now hold onto the table your going to have to hold tight onto the table because I'm gonna fuck you so hard with my cock." She rubbed her cock against his whole before ramming roughly into him. She slide out again before pushing all the way in him. "You like my cock in you don't you?" She said as she reached round for his hard cock. She stroked him softly. "Now I don't want you playing with your cock until I say. Do you understand? If you do good then after I fuck you with my cock I'll eat that little hole of yours, would you like that?" She said as she thrusted hard in and out of him.
 
He sucked her cock more intensely as she slapped his ass. His cock grew even harder with her words. The thought of her dominating his cock, it was hers. He pulled her cock out and slapped it against his face, slobbering harder to make up for his thoughtless words. He synced his gulps with her hip thrusts, taking the whole cock in and out of his mouth, letting it hit the back of his throat, making him gag, before she pulled it out and shoved it right back in.

He whimpered at the response of her to his toying her clit. He moved his hands back down, placing them on his knees as he continued sucking her. His cock wet with anticipation as he awaited her fucking him. He closed his eyes and imaged her long shaft sliding in and out of his hole, as his cock continued bulging.

"But your cock is so big mistress, and my hole is so tight." He said. But secretly, he longed for her to fuck him roughly agains the table, just as she planned to do. He got the cock extra slobbery before he landed against the table, on all fours in doggy position, as she mounted him. He took it like a slut against the cold glass table as she thrusted her cock in and out of his hole. "You make my pussy so wet." He said. He slid his ass up and down her cock, as she ravaged him. The sweet sensation of the pang of the sticky cock sliding in and out of him. He arched his back and let out a soft moan as she reached around, grabbing his cock. "I love your cock. Fuck me harder, please."

He loved it when she ate his ass. She had the most delicate touch with her tongue. "Yes, I won't play with my cock until you ell me to do so."
 
"Well you shouldn't of been bad. You need punishing and that's the punishment I chose so your going to take it like a good little bitch." She said. She knew he liked her fucking him roughly and she loved to fuck him hard and unlubricated. Her cock was wet but not as wet as she normally got before fucking his ass. "Good slut take mistresses cock. You love my cock don't you. Tell me how much you love my cock." She said slapping his ass as she thrust in and out. "Oh my slutty bitch wants it harder then that is what you will get." She said as she fucked him much harder. She slide out of him and slapped his asshole before ramming back in hard. She was taking his hole hard. "Your a good boy taking my cock , now I want you to scream for me." She said as she was fucking him harder and faster. She couldn't wait to eat his hot little ass. She was fucking his hole harder then she had ever fucked it before.
 
Her cock was rough sliding in and out of his asshole. Each thrust was accompanied by a slight sting. But he embraced it. He loved being pounded and abused by his mistress. "I love your cock in my pussy." he said, arching his back and synchronizing his thrusts with hers. His ass was beginning to loosen, so he could move more fluidly up and down her cock, the pain was disintegrating and he was starting to enjoy her thick shaft slide in and out of him. "I love it when you fuck me rough. I wish I could fuck as hard as you do." He said in response to her picking up speed. He curled his neck up, and let out a sweet exhale each time her strapon slid all the way into his anus. "I love it when you slap my asshole." he told her. He was enjoying every inch of her strap on, still sliding his ass up and down gracefully, trying to look as pretty as possible for her. "Mmmm, your cock is so big." He said. "unnh, my cock is dripping with precum when you fuck me like this." He continued his moaning for her, "fuck your little slut." He then stuck his ass up in the air as she continued pounding, taking every magnificent inch. His cock was very hard at the thought of her tonguing his pussy after she finished fucking it. There was nothing that turned him on more than a sensual anal massage after a good fucking. His mistress was also good to him, she may have fucked his hole til it turned raw, but she always gave it a kiss afterwards to make it feel better.
 
She was claiming his ass the way she always loved to. She loved taking his ass. She knew he was in a little pain but she knew he liked the mixture of pain and pleasure. She loved pounding and abusing her little bitch. She was thrusting harder and deeper into him. He was moving in time with her thrusts. She was loosen his ass up with her big strap on cock. She slamming in and out of his ass. She slapped his ass hard. "Your a dirty little slut. You like me fucking you rough don't you bitch." She said. She kissed his neck roughly. She playfully bite his neck as she fucked his ass hard. "Your a little slut who loves my cock aren't you?" She said as she scratched his back. She slammed in and out of his little hole. She slapped his ass hard. "Take my cock bitch." She snapped thrusting all the way into his hole. "Tell me how much you love my cock and then I'll eat your ass." She said slapping his ass hard.
 
He loved the way her cock strecthed his hole as she claimed it. "Mmm fuck my hungry little hole like the whore I am." He could feel the precum bubbling at the head of his stiff cock as she bit him and roughly fondled him as she slid her large shaft in and out of his ass. "I'm your little ass pet and I love your giant cock." He rubbed his cock as his face was pressed against the glass table, moving up and down with each thrust deep into his ass. He could feel the sweat building all over his body each time she penetrated. He enjoyed her warm breath against the back of his neck as she toyed with him. "Make me your cock slut. my hungry ass lives for your cock." He told her. "I want you to fuck my hole and gape me nice and wide, and then I want you to tongue fuck my ass like the little slut I am."
 
She was stretching out her little sluts ass. She loved fucking her little bitch. She always had so much fucking her little man whore. "You love me fucking you because you are my man whore." She said looking down at his cock. Pre cum was coming from his cock. She liked seeing how much he was enjoying what she was doing to him. She slapped his ass hard fucking him harder. "Your my little bitch and I own you. Your mine." She said. She noticed he was rubbing his cock. "Your a bad boy stop stroking your cock. I told you not to until I said you could." She said pushing him hard against the table. She was ramming in and out of him hard. She slid out of him and hit the cock against his ass. She turned him round. "You disobeyed me by stroking your cock you little bitch now I'm going to make you gag on my cock." She said pushing him onto his knees. "Now open your mouth nice and wide."
 
He could feel the width of her cock playing against the walls of his asshole each time she drove her cock into him. He was swaying in ecstatic motions to the pleasure of the penetration of her thick cock. He couldn't help but toy his cock like it was an oversized clit, after all, he thought, she was fucking him like a slut, so he might as well toy his clit like a slut. He arched his back in response to her hand against his ass. He took both hands, and grabbed either of his ass cheeks, and spread his hole wide so she could fuck him even harder "your naughty slut needs punishing," he told her. "You own me goddess, I long to live as your fuck slave." As she drove in harder for punishment for his toying with his cock, he rose up his ass, swaying his hips, and embraced the think cock destroying his anus. The sharp pain, mixed with the eminent pleasure made for a very nice sensation."Mmm" he moaned in response to her slapping his cock against his ass, arching his back further. He then felt her hands grab his shoulders, and he was swiftly turned around, on his knees. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth as wide as he could, toying his clit and sliding his index finger into his gaping asshole. He both toyed his clit and fucked his ass as he felt her slide her cock between his lips, all the way down his throat. He felt a little tear rise from the gag reflex, but this only made hm fuck himself harder, and suck more earnestly.
 
She was fucking his throat hard. She didn't care if he was struggling to breath. She noticed he was playing with himself again and it got her mad. She pulled the cock out of his mouth and shoved him onto his back on the floor. "Now little bitch I never said you could play with yourself. Today it seems like you want to get me mad because your not doing as your told and your deciding to do stuff without asking. You know my rules. I understand your a horny slut but you know you should ask me before you do anything!" She said. She was towering over his body. She put her heeled foot onto his chest and pushed the heel hard against his chest.

"I am your Mistress and you are my little fuck toy but if you don't behave you won't be getting a fuck at all!" She said placing another heeled foot on his chest. She started to walk a little up and down his chest. She was stroking her cock as she walked. "Now I don't think I'm done with my punishment yet." She said. She slide off his chest and stood with his head between her legs. She bent her knees and pushed the cock all the way in his mouth. She sat on his face keeping the cock in his mouth. She wanted to hear him gag. "Gag for me little bitch!" She ordered.
 
Back
Top