Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a wet dream on a plane once.... good thing I had spare clothes in my carry on.

Where did you masterbate last ?

This morning in bed - I had a cock ring on and used a dildo in my ass until I came

Where did you last masterbate last ?

A few minutes ago in one of our departmental toilets - I was very horny from watching a gay video

That's what I thought when I stopped for a drink tonight at the neighborhood bar. I've had the hot's for the new waitress for a several days. She picked up on my desire for her and said she would let me have my way with her if I would perform her fantasy. Of course I said, "name it".

She handed me a shot glass and said fill it up. Not an easy task in a crowded bar under the table while trying to carry on a conversation, but I did the best I could. When finished . . . it was only about 1/3 full. She then instructed me to find another donor or two if I wanted my reward. I really wish that I could report that I was successful and hadn't chickened out on finding another participant or two.

That's what I thought when I stopped for a drink tonight at the neighborhood bar. I've had the hot's for the new waitress for a several days. She picked up on my desire for her and said she would let me have my way with her if I would perform her fantasy. Of course I said, "name it".

She handed me a shot glass and said fill it up. Not an easy task in a crowded bar under the table while trying to carry on a conversation, but I did the best I could. When finished . . . it was only about 1/3 full. She then instructed me to find another donor or two if I wanted my reward. I really wish that I could report that I was successful and hadn't chickened out on finding another participant or two.

That sounds hot...she probably would of made you drink the shot if u had got two others...would u have swallowed the shot of cum if it ment you could of had your way with her?

I'm sure she would have . . . and even allowed a slice of lime and some salt, as if it needed more. The embarrassaing part was when the guy sitting next to me offered to contribute if I would do the work. Not exactly the way a curious guy wants to come out. ( I hope I get the choice again)

looks like it might be in this chair reading all the nasty things here on lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back