Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first pregnancy and believe me, what they say about pregnant women being very sexually needy and demanding at this time is very, very true. The BF has probably gotten more sex (vaginal, anal, oral) within the last 4-5 months than he has in his whole adult life, I'm surprised the man can walk straight sometimes.

I've always been a sexual person and the pregnancy has just increased those desires and needs but I must admit that sometimes I want/need more. So far, its been a wonderful emotional and sexual experience. And god bless those men who recognize and appreciate the beauty and desirability of us women who are in that breeding state, afterall you're the ones who got us this way.

Amen Sister :devil:

This is my first pregnancy and believe me, what they say about pregnant women being very sexually needy and demanding at this time is very, very true. The BF has probably gotten more sex (vaginal, anal, oral) within the last 4-5 months than he has in his whole adult life, I'm surprised the man can walk straight sometimes.

I've always been a sexual person and the pregnancy has just increased those desires and needs but I must admit that sometimes I want/need more. So far, its been a wonderful emotional and sexual experience. And god bless those men who recognize and appreciate the beauty and desirability of us women who are in that breeding state, afterall you're the ones who got us this way.

My wife was very demanding sexually when she was pregnant. Not that I complained of course!:rose:

This sounds familiar. When my wife was pregnant it was some ofthe greatest sex I have ever had. She needed it and demanded it daily. I still find pregnant women with their round bellies, full breasts and glowing faces to be so very beautiful.

As a father the number one benefit of a pregnant woman is at times it will make them Horner than they have ever been and if you are in their life they will rock your world.

Pregnant women can be so damn sexy, I got my first ever blowjob form a pregnant girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back