The Missing Piece(Closed to Scuttle Buttin')

Maya coughed a little as the liquid seemed to send a trailing line of fire from her throat to her stomach. She looked up just in time as he slid another glass to her, his words making her giggle slightly with a nod. "Sounds like a deal to me."

Taking the glass, she arched a brow at him before raising it upwards and then tipping it back, swallowing the liquid once more as she took it more smoothly this time, the liquid coursing through her body as a heated electric vibe began to set in, her body starting to warm to the liquid, as well as her mood.

"You're my best friend, you know that?" She asked him softly, her caramel eyes searching his own bright green orbs. "I don't know what I'd do if you just left me, because of some stupid night. We're both at fault, and now we can just move on from there, it can only get better from here on out, right?" She asked curiously, her eyes hopeful as she slid him another glass.

As he picked it up from the table, she raised it and looked at him with a teasing smile. "A shot with a chasing shot, chasing the shot?" She asked with a grin before tipping the glass back and taking the third shot of the next, the first of the many to come.

Perhaps a bit of a placebo effect, since he was just now downing the second shot, but he felt like it was already starting to loosen him up a little and give him the relaxed feeling he was looking for. More of it would definitely be welcome. He set down his glass and fixed his gaze as she spoke, and he wondered if she was feeling the same way he was despite only having the two shots. Granted, she had shown an inability in the past to hold her alcohol as well as he could, but given the fact of her size compared to his, it wasn't terribly shocking.

His brows raised as she spoke, holding her gaze, and he smiled, nodding as his hand reached out for a third shot. "Well..." he started, lifting the next shot with a small grin, "I don't know if it can get better from here, but... yeah, I think it'll just take us a little time to really move past this." He lifted the shot up between them, waiting for her to grab one herself and tap her glass against his before he downed the next shot. "Time, and perhaps a liver-damaging amount of alcohol," he said with a grin.

The night progressed in much that manner, the balance of empty glasses to filled ones quickly changing, and when last call announced a few hours later, both of them were quite hammered. He had no idea how much either of them had downed, but he was also fairly confident he had no ability to count that high at the moment, either. Walking a bit unsteadily up to the bar, he ordered one last shot for them both, and taking one look at them Jake shook his head, poured the drinks, and told Ryan he was calling them a cab. With an over-sized grin, Ryan nodded and lifted the glasses in Jake's direction.

"Good call, old chap!"

Laughing, he made his way back to their table and fell into the booth next to her, spilling a bit of each shot on the table.

"Two more! And, uh...the guy?" he frowned, snapping his fingers in the direction of the bar, annoyed that he couldn't pull the name, "Whatever, Jimmy.. Jimbo.. Jake! Fuck. Jake." He shook his head, laughing, "Jake said he was going to call us a cab. Apparently Mr. Jakeington Jakelby things we're drunk." He rolled his eyes in an overly comical fashion, and then lifted the final shot glass in her direction. "Last one, Ya-ya! What do we drink to? The groundhog," he said, grinning at the reference to Groundhog Day, which they'd watched together countless times now.

The night began to pass fairly too quickly. It seemed as if they were drinking shot after shot, in the matter of minutes, the amount of empty glasses adding up quickly, the hours passing, and she didn't want the night to end. She could hear Jake calling out in a distant voice for last drinks. Maya watched Ryan as he left the booth and made his way to the bar.

She could feel the heat passing through her body as she watched his ass while he walked to the front of the bar, her body warm and hazy as the alcohol churned through her system. Before she knew it, he was falling back into the booth next to her, some of the alcohol in the glasses spilling over onto the table as she laughed softly, smiling over at him.

Maya arched a brow as he tried to come up with Jake's name, his mind drawing a blank, his face crinkled in frustration, his fingers snapping as he tired to get the name out of his mouth, a smile on her lips. She began to giggle as he came up with a variety of names before finding the right one, his last nickname making her laugh hard before she agreed to his toast with a nod. She clinked her glass to his and looked up with a grin.

"To the groundhog!" She yelled loudly before tipping the glass back and swallowing the liquid before standing up in the booth and giggling, her hips swaying to the music as she grinned down at Ryan.

"Maya!" Maya quickly turned around at the sound of her name being called. "Your cab's here, get down before you get hurt." Jake told her with a grin, laughing quietly at her drunken state. "Come on, get down." Maya rolled her eyes while taking his hand and stepping down to the ground, her knees a little weak. "Your cab's out front, and I'll watch your car overnight. But make sure you come and get it in the morning."

Maya nodded. "Thanks John-Jacob-Jingle-heimer-shchmidt!" She giggled before grabbing Ryan's hand and pulling him out of the booth. "Come on! Our ride's here!" She yelled with a grin as she grabbed her purse and pulled him along outside to get in the cab. She opened the door and began to get in when she almost fell backwards out of the cab.

"Woops." She giggled drunkenly before starting to climb in once more, her shorts riding tight against her ass, hardly long enough to cover her cheek from the beginning, growing even smaller as she moved into the cab now. Once in the seat, she looked at the door. "Come on, let's go, silly." She smiled up at him as they started to pull out of the bar's parking lot and down the street.

Maya didn't realize where they were, until they were pulling up outside of Ryan's house. She bit her lip as the cab came to a stop and then looked up into his eyes. "Can I stay the night, please?" She almost begged, her eyes filled with hope and desperation.

He laughed with her as they downed their last shot, then watched her stand up in the booth, his eyes following her hips as they swayed to the music filling the bar. He would normally be more careful about looking at her body, but it seemed like the stuff flowing though his veins was more alcohol than blood at this point, and he found he'd misplaced his inhibitions somewhere. He didn't much care to go looking for them right now, either.

He laughed again as Maya was helped down from the booth, shaking his head and waggling a finger at her. "You're.. so drunk!" he said, grinning. Sliding out of the bar, he threw his arms around Jake in a hug, then clapped him on the back. "Thanks for calling 'round the car, old chap!" he exclaimed in a ridiculous and terrible British accent, and then he turned and was pulled out of the bar by his hand, laughing at the new name she gave poor Jake.

As they got to the cab, he waited behind her when she opened the door, catching her and laughing as she nearly fell back onto him. "Whoa!" he said, both hands dropping to the firm shape of her ass, dimly aware of the material riding up as he helped push her into the cab. He fell into the seat next to her once she was in, and with a grin at her, he lifted a finger in the air as if making a proclamation, the terrible British accent returning as he told the driver, "To my humble estate, good man! And do step on it, my tea will be dreadfully cold if we're late!" He laughed again, cracking himself up perhaps more than anyone else, and didn't think anything of it when the driver shook his head and pulled away. He wouldn't realize it until later, but it was Jake that told the driver where to take them, as both of them never gave him either of their addresses.

It wasn't until Maya said something that he remembered that they were supposed to go to her place first, although why that was he couldn't remember now. Pick something up? Feed the cat? No, she didn't have a cat. He'd figure it out in the morning. Paying the driver, and probably vastly over-tipping him in the process, he paused when Maya asked if she could stay the night with him, and he rolled his eyes at her, "Of course you can, silly girl!," he said, reaching out and patting her on the head before making his way out of the cab.

As she fought her way out after him, he couldn't help but to let his eyes follow the v-neck of her shirt, and he only hoped he looked away in time before she caught him. Once she was on her feet, he took her hand and closed the cab door, and they made their way up to his front door. Fishing his keys out of his pocket, he started going through them, trying to remember what his house key looked like. Pausing, he looked up at Maya and shook his head, laughing a little as he said, "Silly Ya-ya... 'Can I stay the night, please?' Of course. I'm not going to make you sleep on the lawn!" He laughed again, eyes turning back to his keys as he searched for the right one, and then he looked up to her again, grinning, "And it's not like I'm going to try to fuck you or something!" he said, shaking his head with a laugh and then going back to his keys. Finally, after coming upon it for the third time, he hit on the one he recognized as his house key and, after a couple tries, he got it into the door knob and unlocked the door. Opening the door, he stepped aside and waved a hand through the door way, saying with a grin, "Me casa.. y.." he paused, frowning, trying to remember the words, "...tu... mama tambien?" He blinked, shaking his head, and then shrugged it off and put a hand in the small of her back. "Whatever. Let's go inside, I'm tired of standing out here!"

Maya's lips that had been forced into a tight smile turned into a happy wide smile as he told her that she could stay. She watched him as he quickly scurried out of the car, her eyes trailing up to his face as she practically jumped after him. She quickly slid over onto the far side of the seat and then made her way out of the cab, a little too quickly. She laughed as her body slammed into his chest, a fit of giggles leaving her lips as he took her hand and closed the cab door.

Rolling her eyes at his words, she placed a hand on her hip and leaned her back against the door, her eyes scanning his as she couldn't help but to laugh at his last set of words, watching as he continuously failed to find the right key to get inside of the house.

"Yeah, it's not like we'd fall into bed again." She teased with a grin.

Once he finally unlocked the door and waved his hand for her to walk inside, she rolled her eyes and couldn't help but laugh once more. "It's tu casa es mi casa." She told him with a giggle. "Not my mom too. Where the hell did that come from?" She teased him once more, giggling all the while.

Maya couldn't help but to lean her body into his touch, her shoulders rolling as she felt his hand resting along the small of her back, her legs walking but her eyes remained on his face. Once the door was closed and they were standing in his living room, things began to get a little warm and she couldn't help but to laugh once more. It was as if she were deliriously happy, her body liking the alcohol that was coursing through her veins, her mood the best it had been in weeks.

"Don't try to take advantage of me in my drunken state." She told him teasingly, wagging a finger at him playfully before she hit play on his radio and began to sway her hips to the music that now filled his house. "Come dance with me!" She yelled happily as she let her fingers run up her hips, her shirt slightly rising up to reveal the tan skin of her stomach. "Let's just let the night take lead, and let's just have fun!" She smiled at him.

He laughed as they made their way into the house, pushing the door closed behind him. "I don't know," he said, shaking his head and tossing his keys onto a side table, "It's a.. movie, I think? You know I'm terrible at Spanish. They barely let me in Taco Bell anymore!" he finished with a laugh.

He shook his head at her, bowing somewhat unsteadily with one hand swept out to the side. "I would never think of such a thing, m'lady!" he said, straightening up with a laugh. His eyes followed her as she went to the radio and turned on music, his eyes dropping almost of their own accord to her swaying hips. He watched her fingers move up her hips, revealing for a short second skin that he'd been kissing just the other night, and without realizing it he licked his lips, moving his gaze slowly back up her body to her face.

"Dance?" he said, brows raising slightly. "Okay, but," he grinned, moving closer, "If I fall on you and hurt you, it's your fault!" He laughed quietly, and his hands reached out to her, resting on her hips and pulling her body to his, his thumb and first two fingers of each hand just above the tops of the small shorts she wore, resting lightly against the warm, smooth skin hidden by her top. Looking down at her, he couldn't help but grin, his head shaking slightly, "If the night leads us to drink more, I don't think I have much around here. Maybe some Captain, or that weird Frangelico shit you left here that time..."

Maya smiled up at him as he moved closer to her, his hands taking hold of her hips as he laughed about hurting her. Rolling her eyes, she shook her head with a smile. "No way, you could never hurt me. Emotionally, yes. You could kill me easily that way. But hey, what's a few bruises? You give me those all the times." Winking up at him, she allowed her arms to cross around his neck, one hand taking hold of her wrist as she looked into his eyes and continued to dance with him.

As the radio changed songs, she realized it was more of a slow song, and she swallowed the tightness in her throat before looking up at him with a soft sigh before laughing softly at his words about the alcohol she had left her a few weeks back. "Hey, I was trying something new! "And you can admit that it wasn't that bad! Besides, we won't be drinking anymore tonight. We're already plastered, we don't need any more to drink. What we need, is a nice big bed." She told him with a grin.

"Come on." She took his hand and pulled him toward his bedroom with a smile. "I'm going to wear one of your shirts, mmkay?" Not waiting for an answer, Maya pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor before making her way over to his closet and pulling one of his tee-shirts off a hanger. Making her way back over to the end of the bed, she unbuttoned her shorts and went to push them down her hips when she looked up at him to see him watching her.

A light heat set in on her body as she smiled softly and then pushed her shorts down her legs and onto the floor. Stepping out of them, her eyes never failed to leave his. She ran her fingers over the material of his shirt in her hands while looking up at him with a soft sigh. "When did you become so handsome?" She asked softly, more to herself than him. "It's like you grew up so fast without me even knowing and then last week, I mean wow, I found out just how much a man you were, and it's like I've been living with my eyes closed for years."

Standing in her best friend's room with just her zebra lingerie on was the furthest thing from her mind at the moment, she kind of forgot she was even half naked. The only thing on her mind, was Ryan. She couldn't believe that she had never realized how handsome he had become, or the fact that he was such a great guy in general, and that he definitely knew what he was doing, when it came to pleasing her.

She didn't know what she was doing, or what she was thinking, but she found her legs traveling, moving her forward, against her own thoughts. But that was it, there were no thoughts in her head at that moment in time. All she could think about, was his soft lips, his strong body, his handsome face. She just wanted to hold him, to kiss him, to feel his body against hers.

Maya slowly reached him, and she couldn't stop her hand from moving up his body until her palm was cupping his cheek and her eyes were gazing into his. She didn't know if he tried to protest or not, all she knew, was that one minute she was dancing and having a great time and the next minute, she was standing in her best friend's room, half naked, and her lips were pressed to his, just as much as her her body was pressed to his. The only thing that was on her mind, was him.

He laughed quietly, "I don't give you bruises, you just bruise easier than an old banana is all." He gripped her hips a little tighter for a moment, grinning. "See? I probably just bruised you right there." He shook his head, breathing out a mock sigh, "Poor Maya.. so fragile."

Their pace slowed with the change in music, and he pulled her body a little closer to his, his eyes focused, locked, on hers without even really realizing it was happening. He was, vaguely, aware of her comment on needing a nice, big bed, somewhat aware of her grin, but neither of them really registered in his stumbling mind.

Wordlessly, he followed her when she took his head, his eyes on her shoulders, her back, her shifting hips and moving ass as she walked. What was happening? He couldn't quite figure it out, almost like he was watching a movie with the audio and video out of sync and he was struggling to keep up with the events unfolding before him.

Then they were in his bedroom, and he couldn't remember how they got there, or how long they'd been there. Weren't they just dancing? He nodded when she asked about wearing one of his shirts, more because the question seemed rhetorical than because he understood the question and consented, and his eyes snapped suddenly to her body as she pulled her shirt over her head. He couldn't figure out if he was dreaming, recalling the night earlier this week when everything changed, but... Different bra? he thought, trying to make sense of it. But dreams can change that. It doesn't mean... his eyes traveled down her back and took in the firm, round shape of her ass again as she pulled a shirt from his closet. Whatever he was thinking was swept from his mind like a pile of leaves off a porch, never to be heard from again. His eyes flickered to her face momentarily as she walked back to where he was standing, then dropped when her fingers moved to the button on her shorts, and he was licking his lips again without realizing it.

As she started to push her shorts over her hips, he realized somehow that she was looking at him, and his eyes lifted to hers, watching her intently, curiously. She held his gaze as she pushed them down her legs, and her toned and tanned shape was almost fully revealed to his eyes. They darted for a moment, from her face to her breasts, the flat expanse of her stomach, over her hips and down her legs, then quickly back up. He shifted his stance a little, aware only slightly that his cock was stirring to life a little, just enough to be aware of it, although he didn't know if it was only because of her body being slowly revealed to his hungry eyes the way it was, or some sort of sense memory left over from the other night, remembering what had come next the last time he saw her like this. He barely had the focus to hang onto the thought at the moment, much less examine it with any depth.

As she reached out and touched him, her fingers against the fabric of his shirt, that thought was swept away like so many leaves as well, and he reached out to her, his hands landing just above the line of her panties, palms curved to the shape of her firm, warm body. In the back of his mind there was a dam, though he wasn't sure what it was or why it was there. He knew it was holding back a torrent, a flood, a virtual tsunami, and he knew it was a creaky thing that couldn't take even an extra ounce of pressure without giving way. Her lips proved to be the pressure they needed.

His eyes fell closed as their lips met for the first time again, and for a split-second he actually saw a damn breaking and a torrent of water rushing forth, an idea that would've puzzled and perhaps distracted him had it not dissolved into a blur of instinct and desire. It was only a short moment from the time her lips first touched his until he pulled her firmly to his body, suddenly and fully aware of the swell of her breasts against his chest, their skin separated only by two small bits of fabric. His mind filled with only one real though, the desire to take her, to have her, to feel her again, and he probably would've been powerless to resist it, had he even tried.

He moved suddenly, somewhat swiftly given his drunken state, his body lowering slightly and his hands slipping down to her thighs. He lifted her feet off the ground, pulled her legs around his waist, and he carried her to the wall behind her, thankfully empty of any shelf or decoration. His tongue moved, seeking out hers, and he pressed his body against hers, grinding his hips against her, his cock quickly, urgently coming to life and hardening against her.

Maya gasped softly against his lips as she felt his strong hands pulling her frame to his, the swell of her breasts pushing tight to his chest, her thighs and legs pressed firmly against his as her hands wrapped around his neck once more and she gave into her desires.

She could feel his hands hugging her body to his, but she didn't have much time to think about that fact before she felt his body lowering slightly, his hands gripping her thighs, lifting her from the ground. Her world spun slightly as he lifted her, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist as she felt him moving, but she couldn't even begin to imagine where to.

She could feel a cool surface pressing against the bare flesh of her back, his body covering her front as his tongue sought out her own. Maya smiled into the kiss as she felt his tongue searching her mouth until she opened her mouth to him and wrapped her tongue around his, her fingers running through his hair as a soft moan left her lips to the feel of his hips grinding against hers. She could feel just how horny he was, the feel of his arousal pressing between her thighs and grinding against her making her become highly aware of how hot her body was from his attention.

Maya tightened her legs around Ryan's waist as her hands slipped from his hair to run down his back. She let her fingers reach as far as they could from this position before grabbing the material of his shirt and pulling it over his head and tossing it the ground. She didn't have time to think, nor the willpower to do so. She didn't want to think, she wanted to live in the moment and just enjoy herself.

Breaking her lips from his, Maya let her kisses trail his jawline until she met the tender flesh of his skin. With a soft drunken giggle, she placed a few soft, tender kisses to the skin of his neck as one hand ran down his stomach until she found the button to his pants and then swiftly unbuttoned it, pushing the zipper down as well. She wasn't in the mood for foreplay or anything of that matter. She wanted him, and she wanted him now.

Latching her lips onto his neck, Maya slowly began to suck on the tender flesh. She let he tongue roam his skin as she sucked, her teeth nibbling gently as she continued this act for a few minutes until she pulled back with a sexy smack of her lips, a dark purple bruise left behind on his neck as she repayed him for the hickey he had left on her own skin a week ago that was now faded and gone.

He tasted her as their tongues danced together, the sweet and different mixture of her taste and the copious amounts of alcohol they'd consumed earlier, which was fueling their uninhibited desires now. He was hard quickly as his hips moved against hers, his pent up desire rushing to the surface suddenly, and he could feel her body responding to him, firm and hot against him. Keeping his hips tight against her so she wouldn't slide down the wall, he lifted his hands from her legs and over his head, letting her pull his shirt off of him.

His eyes closed still, his head tipped back as her mouth moved along his jaw line, each spot her lips touched radiating with heat. As he felt her hands moved to the front of his jeans, his own hands went to her shoulders, pushing each strap of her bra off her shoulder and then pulling her bra down, freeing her breasts. He'd deal with the clasp and actually removing it later. Lost in the feeling of her lips on his neck, both hands moved to her breasts, palms cupping and his thumbs brushing across her nipples lightly, and then again with a little more force, and then again with a little more, and then finally he pinched them both lightly, rolling them between thumb and forefinger for a moment.

It was only when her lips finally left his neck that he realized he'd probably have a rather apparent hickey there, much like the mark he knew he'd left on her body, and he opened his eyes, grinning at her. He arched a brow, shaking his head slightly, but he remained wordless, his mouth moving back to hers, tongue seeking hers out again. His hands moved back to her legs, and pulling back just slightly, he lowered her back to her feet. Once there, his lips still hungrily against hers, his arms reached around her and unfastened her bra quickly, letting it fall to the floor at their feet. Fingertips slid down her spine then, his tongue swirling and dancing with hers, and he slid his fingers into the waistband of her zebra-striped panties, pushing them down over her hips and letting them join the rest of their clothes in a pile around where they stood.

Maya looked down at him as his green eyes opened, a smile on her face to match the wide grin on his own face. She allowed him to set her back to her feet as she let go of his neck slowly, his arms moving to unclasp her bra as she raised her arms to let the material fall from her chest and onto the floor along their feet.

She could feel his fingers brushing along her skin, his fingers hooking into her panties and pushing them down her thighs and legs, the material joining the rest of her clothes on the floor, pooling along her feet. Now being completely free of any clothing, Maya smiled up at him before pressing her lips back to his own.

With her lips mashing against his, her tongue tangling with his own, Maya let her hands roam his body. From where she had previously unbuttoned his pants, they were loosely hanging at his hips. She quickly slid her fingers into his pants, into his boxers, and pushed both pieces of fabrics over his ass and hard cock, down his thighs, down his calfs, and onward to pool around his feet on the ground with the rest of their clothing.

Without any words from either of their mouths, Maya wrapped her arms back around his neck and pulled herself back up into the previous position she had been in, her legs wrapping around his waist as she held onto him tightly with her arms around his neck, the wetness between her legs rubbing against his hard cock as she fused her mouth to his and felt her hard nipples digging into the flesh of his chest.

He couldn't help but to grin at her, whether because of the release of the pent up desire or because of the drunken stupor he still found himself in, or simply because he was happy to be here in this place again with her, and almost entirely unaware of the baggage that had come with this situation before. His mouth freely moved back to hers again, their tongues tangling up again.

He felt her hands against him, sliding along his skin and moving between his body and the clothes that remained, and the cool air swirled against his body as they were pushed off him. Almost absently he stepped out of them, and then with a sweep of his foot he pushed all of it aside. His hands moved down her body and under her legs again, lifting her back so her legs were around his waist once more, and he pressed her more fully against the wall, shivering slightly at the feeling of her hard nipples against his chest.

Fueled by a combination of liquor and need, he felt her against the swollen head of his cock, wet and aroused, and he was overcome with an intense need to take her there, without any of the previous hesitation or teasing. As much as he loved her lips around him, or the taste of her pussy as he brought her to her first orgasm, he simply needed to be inside her right now, feel her around him tight and wet and needy. Shifting his hips slightly, he felt himself move against her slit, and he pressed forward, his hands sliding to her ass and basically trapping her between his throbbing cock and the wall.

He entered her suddenly, his brow furrowing as he gasped into the kiss, and unlike last time he felt no hesitation, no need to go slow or let her adjust to his size. Arching his hips forward and pulling her towards him with his hands, he was soon buried fully inside her, his heavy balls nestled against her. He groaned quietly, biting her bottom lip lightly as he withdrew almost fully from her and then surged his hips forward again, filling her harder and quicker and then pulling back again as soon as he was fully inside her, only to drive deep inside her again.

Maya moaned into his mouth as she felt his hands mauling her body, holding her close, trapping her between himself and the wall. She kind of liked it this way, more aggressive, more prone to their desires than the gentle sex they had encountered before. There was still so much they had yet to discover together, and she was thankful that this situation had presented itself once more to the couple. She was also glad, that he didn't want any foreplay. It seemed as if they were on the same page tonight, that they were both hot and ready to give into their desires, to let lust take it's course with their bodies, to not think and just act.

A loud moan left her lips and vibrated against his own, quickly turning into a soft whisper as she felt his cock burying into her hot wet depths, an inferno of heat rushing through both of their bodies as he pushed deep inside of her. Before she could even get used to the feel of him being buried within her, she felt his hands gripping her ass tightly and pulling her to him as he thrusted his length into her once more, causing her back to arch and a moan to leave her mouth.

She actually really liked this rough side of Ryan, his teeth nipping at her bottom lip as she felt her heart beat a little faster at the excitement of it all, her chest rising and falling at a rapid pace as she felt her orgasm building so soon, her body so willing to give into its own desire. Pulling her mouth from his, she let his lips tease his neck once more as her hands tightened around his back, her nails lightly digging into the flesh of his back as she moaned softly against his neck.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good." She moaned. "Fuck me faster." She whimpered as she let her teeth nip at his neck, her fingers sliding up his back as they ran through his hair and gripped tightly.

He groaned aloud as the kiss broke, his head falling back for a moment while his hips moved in a quick, steady rhythm, each thrust driving him fully into her before he was pulling out again, his cock thick and hard and slick with her wetness. His back arched slightly as he felt her nails digging into him, almost as if she was urging him on, and then her words did exactly that.

When he felt his teeth on her neck, he buried himself fully inside her and held himself there for a moment, keeping her pinned between his cock filling her and the wall behind her. Moving his hands, he slid them between her legs and his waist, hooking his arms under her knees and then moving his hands back to her ass, pushing her legs up and allowing him to push deeper into her.

The moment he'd readjusted he was taking her again, his hands pulling her hips to his each time he thrust into her, taking her deeper and harder and more intensely than he had at any point during the last time they'd had sex. But you're not just having sex this time, some distant part of his mind said, You're outright fucking her this time. His jaw clenched at the thought, somehow both dirty and fiercely arousing at the same time, and as a thin sheen of sweat broke out on his skin, he pushed her upper body back against the wall, leaving her hips off of it as he continued to drive into her pussy hard and deep and fast, and his head lowered, lips attacking the hollow of her throat, tongue swirling and teeth nipping lightly.

Maya moaned softly against his neck as she felt his his surge forward, burying deep within her walls, and remaining there momentarily as he pinned her between the wall and his hard cock. A soft gasp left her lips as she felt his hands moving her legs forward, allowing his cock to enter her more deeply, causing her to moan a little louder than before.

She could feel his cock surging deeper than before with each thrust of his hips, his cock pulverizing her pussy as his hands gripped her hips and brought her to him each time he thrusted his own hips forward, a whimper leaving her lips at the new sensation. She could feel the new position taking hold even more firmly as his larger hands pressed her back to the wall, her hips being held tight by his fingers as he continued to thrust into her depths.

Maya was enjoying herself so much and with her back now against the wall more firmly than before, she let her head fall back in pleasure and desire. She wasn't expecting his next move, and it caught her off guard, leaving her vulnerable as he attacked the hollow of her throat. With a loud whimper leaving her lips, she felt her juices starting to gush around his cock, her nails began to dig harshly into his back, and her breath began to come out in pants.

"Oh God Ryan, don't stop." She whined. "I'm so fucking close." She whimpered, her body hugging him tightly as she reached the edge of her peak and hovered above slightly, ready to crash over if the slightest change took hold.

He grinned slightly against the smooth, warm skin of her throat, having no intention of stopping whether she'd spoken just now or not, and instead he only took her harder, the sound of their bodies coming together in rapid succession echoing off the wall behind her. If he'd had enough of his wits about him, he would know to be thankful for the alcohol coursing through his veins for not only making this moment possible, but for also no doubt helping him to last longer, as he had no doubt that taking her this hard and this fast in this position would have him erupting inside her far quicker than he normally would've. Little did he know as he downed shot after shot that he was preparing his body to thoroughly ravage hers.

Eyes closed, he simply tasted her skin, his lips and tongue moving across and against the hollow of her neck, altering suckling, nibbling, and kissing against her skin randomly, never letting her adjust to the sensation before it was changing again. Her pussy around him was almost exquisite torture, tight and hungry and milking him with every thrust. He could feel her growing wetter still, feel it covering his balls and no doubt running along her thighs as he fucked her. He suspected, were the sound of their bodies crashing together not so intense in his ears, he might even be able to hear how wet she was, given how it felt as he moved inside her.

He felt her body arching against him, feel her legs pulling her hips forward to meet his thrusts, trying to draw his cock deeper and deeper insider her, and knowing she was so close only pushed him to take her harder, wanting to feel her orgasm explode through her. Her pussy so tight around him, taking every single centimeter of his cock that she possibly could, he couldn't help but to breathe against the hollow of her throat, "Oh... fuck... Maya..." and he kept pulling her hips to him, his body a live wire of lust and need and want and desire, somehow animal and carnal and burning with an intense fury. He felt a bead of sweat run down his chest, and he tried to focus his attention on the smooth, tender skin across her throat, not nearly ready for this to end.

Maya felt as if she couldn't get enough of the man before her. She could feel each and every inch pulverizing her hole, could feel the gentle nibbles and kisses against the hollow of her throat, rousing her to cum. She could feel his attention to her body as he relentlessly fused his hips with her own, soft whimpers leaving her lips at each thrust. She knew that this had to come to an end eventually, she just wished it didn't have to end so quickly.

She could hear his words, only egging her on all the more, his hot breath beating against her skin reminding her just how heated she was over him. His hands on her hips were making her realize how carnal and intense their little encounter was getting, and all she could do was smile at the thought.

With each nibble from his teeth, each swipe from his wet tongue, and each kiss that roamed the hollow of her throat, she felt herself growing nearer to her orgasm. It only took a few minutes until she felt him nibble her a little harder on accident, ad that's all it took to throw her over the edge. Whimpering loudly in passion and desire, Maya threw her head back, her nails dug into the flesh of his back, and she began to cum hard on his cock.

"Oh fuck, don't stop. God baby, mmm!" She moaned loudly, her fingers digging against his soft skin as her nails gripped before scratching down his back, hard enough to leave a mark. She could feel the hot, tight, wet grip of her pussy as he continued to pound her throughout her orgasm, her head fallen back in passion and lust. She couldn't get enough of this boy.

He could feel her orgasm hit her, he felt it in nearly every muscle in her body as she tensed and then was hit by the waves of it, and his hips didn't let up, driving his cock into her almost with abandon. He clenched his jaw as he felt her nails scratch down his back, the sudden pain causing him to arch forward and thrust harder into her. The way her pussy felt around him as she came as amazing, and he was certain without the alcohol working on his senses he'd be filling her with sticky ropes of his cum right now.

He grinned slightly as she said, nearly pleased with him not to stop, and his pace only slowed a little as he pulled her away from the wall. He took her still, fully supporting her wait with his arms under her bent knees and his hands on her hips, pulling her body back and up to lift her off his throbbing cock and letting gravity and his arching hips fill her fully with him again. With one swift, deep thrust, he stopped suddenly and kept himself fully buried inside her, pulling his lips from her throat. He pressed his cheek against hers, their skin flushed and red from the exertion, and he pulled her back slowly, his cock sliding from her until he fell free of her with a groan. Lowering her carefully back to her feet, untangling her legs from his arms, he whispered in her ear through heavy breaths, his chest heaving. "Want to... take you.. bend you over and... fuck you..."

It was as if she were in a dream, or a movie, or a porn flick. He was giving into her every desire, making sure that she was well taken care of, he was driving toward her pleasure. She could not believe what was going on, and she didn't even want to try to understand it. When he pulled her away from the wall, she suspected it was over, but boy was she wrong. She wasn't expecting him to pull her from his lap, only to drop her back down onto his lap, his cock filling her fully as a loud whimper escaped her lips, her walls still rippling from her previous orgasm.

Maya shivered as she felt his cheek pressing against hers, his hot breath coming out in pants as she wrapped her arms around his neck and rubbed her cheek against his, a smile playing at the corner of her lips. A soft whimper passed her lips as she felt his cock pop free of her depths, her hole quivering at the loss of his member, a soft shudder running up her spine.

When he finally sat her on the ground, her feet a little shaky from the intense orgasm he had just put her through, she let out a long breath and tried to make her breathing come out even once more. She could feel his body pressing against hers as his mouth sought out her ear, his breath heavy in pants against her face and neck, his words making her even hotter that she already was, her teeth latching onto her lower lip as she smiled.

"Like this?" She asked with a grin as she walked over to his bed, climbed onto the bed, placed her hands on his headboard, and raised her ass into the air behind her, her head looking over her shoulder as she allowed one of her hands to reach down and raise and ass cheek, revealing her wet pussy as she smiled sexily. She kept her eyes on his before letting her hand come down and lightly spank her ass.

"Come and get it."

The short time she wasn't wrapped around him gave his body time to settle a little, which he knew would be a good thing when it came to last a little longer with her. Everything felt so intense, everything so heightened, that he knew without the alcohol he would've cum already. His eyes felt like they had trouble focusing, his whole body a little unsteady, as if he was drunk on the ridiculous amount of alcohol they'd consumed and the lust that pumped through his veins right along with it, but watching her crawl up onto the bed snapped everything into sudden, sharp focus.

His brows rose as she looked back over her shoulder at him, curious as to what she was doing, and then he followed her hand, a slow grin spreading over his lips as he watched her. While the way she'd practically swallowed his entire cock last time was a side of her he'd at least heard about but not experienced, this was entirely new and unexpected, and he felt his length swell a bit at the little smack she left on her ass.

He was on the bed quickly then, moving up behind her and sliding both palms up her thighs and over the curve of her ass. His hands kept moving over her smooth skin, sliding to her hips, and then in one swift movement he gripped and pulled her back as he thrust forward, burying himself in her to the hilt. His mouth fell open, chest expanding as he drew in a gasp upon being suddenly surrounded by her tight walls once more, and he kept himself deep inside her, his hands roaming again. Palms flat, fingers splayed, they slid up her back, around her sides, and then both hands moved over her breasts, thumbs teasing her nipples as he pressed his hips tightly to hers.

Maya let a drunken giggle leave her lips as she watched him practically pounce like a cat onto the bed behind her, his hands sliding up over her thighs before cupping her ass. She let out a breath as his hands moved over her golden skin before reaching her hips and taking hold. Her eyes fell closed as she felt his fingers sink into her skin, gripping tightly as she prepared herself for what would happen next.

When he pulled her hips back and thrusted forward at the same time, she felt his throbbing cock thrust deep inside her, burying her to the hilt with his hard meat. A gasp left her lips at the sudden intrusion before a soft moan passed her open lips. She could slowly feel his fingers moving up her back, across her sides, and his thumbs rolling over her hard nipples, a soft breath leaving her lips as his hips gyrated against her ass, his balls hanging against her skin as she bit her lip and smiled.

Turning her head to look back at him, she smiled brightly. "Do not hold back." She told him sexily, practically purring. "I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow." She told him while biting her lip with a sexy smile.

His face was not far from hers as she looked back at him with the way he was leaning over her body to tease her nipples, and he grinned the same semi-goofy way he always did when drunk. He pressed his hips harder against her at her words, trying to force himself as deep into her as humanly possible, and with a final roll between his fingers he released her hardened nipples. Ryan had no idea if she would've talked like that if she wasn't drunk, and no idea how he'd react to hearing her like that if he wasn't similarly drunk, but to their mutual luck they were both three sheets to the wind, and he took them as nothing but encouragement.

Straightening his back, his hands slid down her body again and then he brought his hand down on her ass much as she had a moment before, though his smack was a little harder, the sound sharp and echoing off the wall in front of them. He grinned at her reaction, although the look in his eyes now was far more carnal than silly, and he reached a hand up, sliding his fingers into her hair against her scalp and then twisting his hand, taking a tight grip of her hair. His other hand still gripping her hip, he pulled his hips back slowly, sucking in a slow, deep breath between pursed lips, and then he held himself there for a moment. His gaze flickered up her body, knowing she was waiting for him to take her again, and still he waited. His look slid back down the length of her body until he was looking down at his swollen cock, glistening with her wetness, the throbbing head swallowed into her folds, and his body contracted, arms pulling her back towards him by hair and hip as he drove forward, driving himself suddenly and fully into her.

As soon as he was fully inside her he was leaving her depths again, a quick and hard rhythm quickly established, his hands pulling her hair back and dragging her pussy along his length each time he thrust into her. He could feel his balls hitting her every time he buried himself inside her, adding just a little extra touch of stimulation to it all.

"...Fuck..." he exhaled breathlessly as he took her, the sound of their bodies coming together in rapid succession filling the room around them, nearly drowning out his own groans, "...god, fuck..." He took her, fucked her hard, and knew each thrust was driving him closer and closer to the inevitable. He also knew he lacked the willpower at this point to stop, doubted even that he'd care about other positions, other ways he wanted to take her, other things he wanted to do to her body, and so he continued, filling her gripping pussy momentarily over and over, the sweat starting to stand out on his body again.

Maya gasped as a sudden stinging sensation came down upon her ass, Ryan's hand spanking her cheek as she shivered and bit her lip sexily. She wasn't expecting his hand to twist into her hair, his fingers pulling on the hair upon her scalp, causing a soft moan to leave her lips. He knew damn well that she was far from tender-headed, and sometimes when in the mood, (like she clearly was) it could also turn her on more than she already was.

She could feel his hips pulling from hers, until he was perched behind her with nothing but the swollen head of his cock buried within her wet folds. She whimpered softly, her teeth biting down on her lip as she looked back on him, waiting for him to fill her. When he hesitated, she let out a soft whimper of loss before she felt his fingers tangle in her hair, his fingers digging into the flesh of her hip before he pulled her back and dove forward, a loud moan leaving her lips as her back arched and her head fell forward, her chest heaving as she started to breath heavily.

Maya could hear his deep guttural moans, the heavy sound of his breath against her neck and back, and the slapping of his hips driving against her own. She let her arms stretch out onto the bed as her head hung low, her chest rising and falling as she fought to catch her breath, her stomach churning with each thrust as she slipped a hand down to let her fingers tease her throbbing clit, a soft moan passing her lips.

"Oh god, Ryan I'm getting close." She practically whined, her ass thrusting back against his as she arched her back and shuddered against his body.

He could feel her responding to him, her body shuddering against his thrusts. It was incredible to see her body in such a purely sexual way, and even through the drunken fog he knew it was an image he'd never be able to get out of his head. The sight of her hand slipping down between her thighs to tease her clit only enhanced it, and it all combined to push him much closer to the edge than he'd been only a few moments before. The strong pace with which he filled her sex only helped him along that much more.

He groaned quietly as she said she was getting closer, and his hand moved from her hip. Reaching under her, he pulled her hand from between her thighs and replaced it with his own, his fingers teasing her clit now as his hips drove him again and again deep inside her. "Let me feel it Maya," he said breathlessly, fingers moving against her clit, "Cum for me..."

And suddenly, like a flash of lightning, the thought occurred to him: I'm not wearing a condom. He had no idea if she was even on birth control, it certainly wasn't something they'd talked about beforehand, and between the alcohol and the fact that he had her bent over and was pulling her back onto his cock by her hair, he couldn't even begin to remember if he'd cum inside her last time or not. His hips still moving, fingers still teasing her clit, he wondered for the first time if he should pull out and cum across her back and ass or just cum inside her and deal with it in the morning when they could both think a little more quickly. To his surprise, he found the idea of erupting inside her drove him closer to doing just that, and with his mental functions impaired he was more than happy to take that as a sign and banish any further questions from his mind.

Maya felt his fingers releasing her hip, but when she felt his hand pushing her own hand away from between her legs, she looked back at him curiously. When he placed his own fingers against her clit to tease her throbbing love button, a loud moan left her lips as her back arched slightly. She had thought that teasing her own clit was working her up but when he teased her clit, it made her insides light up on fire, her breath coming out in slight pants, her juices flowing a little more as she bit her lip and let her head fall forward onto a pillow, her ass rose high in the air for him.

His words seemed to ignite a desire within her that she never knew existed. Her lust and desire were purely carnal, her body craving for attention and begging for release. She could feel the orgasm building in her stomach before she lifted her head only to feel his fingers flickering over her hardening clit over and over, occasionally pressing harder than before, his hips driving his cock home with each thrust. And before she knew it, she was ready to explode.

"Oh God Ryan, mmm, fuck. D-don't." Was all Maya was able to get out before she felt her body explode, her juices pouring over his length as she started to cum on his thrusting cock, a splay of cuss words, moans, and whimpers leaving her lips as her head fell onto the pillow. "Oh god, cum with me!" She whimpered in a slight beg, her body craving his torrent flood of juices.

Back