How many people have you had sex with?

I am not a one-night stand kinda gal
But I also don't have to be in love
I do need to Know and Care and Trust

I was married twice. Men, even a playmate, stick with me for a very long time and with the exception on the psycho first ex husband every man I have ever had sex (oral or penetration) is still my friend and also came back (or asked to come back even if I declined) for more

Never juggled men....that is more about sexual safety than anything else. Shortest sexual relationship was over 2 years. Longest relationship was almost 15 years. As you can imagine highly creative play keeps things interesting for both parties

I can count the men I have been with on two hands and that includes cyber/audio play. Never any complaints, never less than at least of regular playtime with any of them.

I am in early 50s

I have not been with a woman. Men just smell so damn good and so far never been attracted to a woman

I think that's a very sexy explanation. Men do smell good though

Probably one less than I would like to, probably at least one more than all this fabulousness should have merited. About the right number for me to be satisfied I maybe had a little something going for me oncet upon a time. (That or women were really desperate until this most recent decade.)

Gave the sixties a pass,
but the seventies were a gas.

The eighties were trendy
and the nineties kind of indie.

The mill gave me my fill,
but in the tens the pond is still.

Tomorrow is another day
Maybe another roll in the hay
but if I don't
or if she won't
there isn't much I can say.

4, but as it’s been mentioned, if we’re counting blowjobs that number climbs a bit higher.

All of them....

More than 10 less than 15 depends as others said on your criteria

Last edited:
Back