The Walking Dead(Closed)

She leaned into the kiss, her tongue moving along his, her hands wrapping around his neck. She was scared though, the butterflies in her stomach were doing double turns, but she was excited, and in the moments before she entered she knew it was unlikely she would ever find someone else to be with, let alone someone as handsome and good natured as Matt. He would be her first, and likely, her only... no matter what came to pass.
 
As their kiss grew more passionate Matt's hands began to roam Allie's sexy body. Running up and down her sides before he cupped her perky breasts and began caressing them. His cock already so hard and bulging in his boxers feeling like it was going to rip through the fabric. After a couple years of not having any sex he knew this was going to be sex he or Allie would never forget.
 
As they kissed Allie could feel Matt's hands roaming her body, sending off little sparks through her body. When she felt him caress her breasts she moaned softly. She could feel the bulge of his member pressing against her thigh, and each moment it rubbed against her sent more sparks through her body. She was on fire, and waiting for his every move.
 
Matt kept the kiss going and reached behind her and unclasped her bra. The pulled away from the kiss only to removed her bra and toss it on the ground. Looking into her amazing green eyes he grinned "You are so beautiful Allie" He grinned before looked at her perfect perky breasts. Leaning down he started to kiss and suck on her neck placing his hands on her bare breasts and caressing them softly feeling her nipples harden against his palms.
 
Moaning softly Allie leaned back against the bed, turning her head she saw Mandy nose the door open and peek in before curling up with her head towards the door, letting out a slight huff. Allie giggled softly before moaning again at Matts touch. She slid her hands behind his head, rubbing his back then up through his hair, enjoying every touch and kiss he gave her.
 
Matt kissed his way down Allie's neck and chest to her perky breasts. Giving the soft kisses before he started to lick and lightly suck on her little pink nipple. His one hand trailing down her tone stomach slowly reaching her pantie covered pussy. Placing his fingers over her mound he could feel the warmth through the fabric. Rubbing softly as he kept sucking on her nipple. He was pretty sure he felt the fabric of her panties start to dampen as he rubbed her.
 
Allie moaned, running her fingers through Matts hair. Her body was on fire and reacting to every touch. As Matt sucked on her nipple it sent another jolt down her spine, causing her to tense and writhe beneath him. When he placed his fingers against her pussy she moaned louder.

"Matt."
 
Matt grinned when he heard Allie's cute moan, it turned him on even more. After a few minutes he slid his fingers under the fabric of her panties and was now rubbing her bare teen pussy. His fingers were instantly slick from her juices as he rubbed her. His cock harder than it ever was before in his life. He could not wait to sink his cock into Allie's tight virgin pussy, taking her innocence. "You are so sexy!"
 
Feeling his fingers Allie moaned again, leaning up to kiss him deeply. Shaking in both pleasure and fear, running her hands down his back. Her mind racing with thoughts of what may happen next. New to the sensations she was feeling she wanted more, but she didn't know how much more she could actually take.
 
Matt returned the kiss with great passion, as they kissed he slipped one finger into her pussy amazed by how tight she was, she squeezed his finger tightly he couldn't wait to feel her around his cock. He couldn't take anymore and needed to be inside her. Pulling away he grabbed her panties and pulled them down slowly revealing her wet teen pussy. Then he pulled down his boxer briefs letting his massive rigid cock spring free and point towards Allie. Getting between her legs he grabbed his cock and pressed the tip against her snug entrance and pushed forward so his tip entered her pussy and he could feel how incredibly tight she was, it felt amazing. "Ready?" He asked as he looked into her eyes waiting for her answer before he continued.
 
As she felt Matt press forward Allie groaned softly. Looking up at him as he asked her if she was ready she thought a quick second, wondering if she could handle this. Biting her lip she slid her hands up, holding onto his neck and shoulders, nodding slightly, still unsure.
 
After Allie nodded Matt pushed forward slightly and spread her pussy more as he slid about another inch into her. He groaned out in pleasure from how tightly she was wrapped around him. His hands roamed her body, gently caressing her upper body helping her relax. He knew this was going to hurt her some and he wanted to make it as enjoyable as possible.
 
As he pressed forward a sharp bit of pain made her cry out, but she looked up at Matt and felt safe with him. Holding tightly to his shoulders she let the wave of pain pass through her, and slowly the pleasure she felt inside built again. She knew this wasn't the end of it, but she was prepared for more.
 
Matt stopped when she cried out and caressed her body trying to soothe the pain. Then when it seemed like the pain passed her he kept pushing forward slowly sinking deeper and deeper into her virgin pussy until he reached some resistance and knew this was the point of no return. Leaning down he kissed her very passionately before looking into her eyes, a hand on the side of her neck. "Are you ready Allie, ready for me to take your virginity?"
 
Allie leaned her head against his hand, closing her eyes. As she opened them, looking straight into Matts eyes, full of concern and lust, she nodded, her hands gripping onto his shoulders for the experience to come. She breathed slowly, letting herself relax as she felt him ready himself to plunge deeper.
 
Matt then pushed forward more pushing past her hymen taking her virginity, he tried being as gently as possible when he did so. His hands running up her sides and finding her breasts that he squeezed firmly, groaning out from how amazing her pussy felt wrapped around him. He never felt anything like it before in his life.
 
As he pressed forward her hands instinctively clutched tight at his shoulders, the pain pouring into her. Holding her legs around him she kept him pressed deep inside, hoping he didn't move as she let things take their course. Slowly the pain evaporated, giving way to intense waves of pleasure. As the pleasure rose she loosened her grip on him, and began grinding beneath him so he would continue.
 
Matt did not move knowing she was experiencing some pain he let her pussy adjust to having him inside her. When she started to grind against him he groaned slightly and started to work his hips slowly. Pulling his cock out until the tip was about to slip out and then slowly sliding back into her letting her feel every thick inch as he pushed deep into her. His lips finding her neck and starting to kiss and suck on her flesh as he made love to her.
 
As Matt began to pump his cock inside her Allie moaned, letting the pleasure wash over any remaining hints of pain. She felt herself instinctively using muscles she had never known she had, her pussy gripping onto his cock with each thrust. As he made love to her she felt a warm glowing sensation building inside her, making her moan loud with each spark of electricity coursing through her body.
 
Matt loved hearing Allie's moans they were so sexy. He kept thrusting into her slowly groaning out with her as her pussy gripped his cock every time he sunk deep into her. He bit her neck playfully, keeping his movements slow and passionate. His balls pressing against her ass every time he buried the entire length of his cock inside of her.
 
As she felt him thrusting deep inside of her she started to grind against him, moaning beneath him. Leaning up she kissed him deeply, then whispered into his ear. "Oh Matt, I love how you feel inside me."

Holding tightly to him she started to move against him with each thrust, sending him deeper inside her. She enjoyed every moment of every sensation going through her now, letting the pleasure build inside her.
 
Matt groaned out when Allie said that to him, it cause his cock to twitch inside of her and almost sent him over the edge. The bed was creaking from the movements they were making. Their sweaty bodies pressed and rubbing against each other as they made love in the warm dark room, their bodies glistening in the moonlight.
 
As Matt thrust deeper Allie moaned, feeling what was the edge of her first orgasm. It was then that she heard Mandy grumble above the sounds of the bed. She placed a hand on Matt's shoulder firmly to hold him still as she looked at Mandy and breathed quietly. As they lay still she heard the sounds of scratching downstairs. Wide eyed she pressed firmly against Matt, lifting him. Making her way to the window she peeked outside cautiously to see one walker at the front door, scratching at it as if trying to get a grip on the door handle. Looking around she didn't see any more. Then she felt Matt behind her, looking over her shoulder.

"It's just one, it doesn't have a hand but its trying to grab the doorhandle with whats left of its wrist. We should be fine."

Mandy grumbled again and Allie turned to look at her, shushing her quietly. Then she felt Matt behind her again, feeling his cock against her thigh reminding her of what they were doing. Without thinking she moved her ass back against him, grinding softly.
 
Matt was getting so close to cumming inside Allie's virgin pussy when she pushed him away. He thought he did something wrong but realized that there was a zombie outside. Listening to what Allie told him it sounded like they were safe to continue and handle it after so he moved behind her, he couldn't resist after seeing her bent over like this and grinned when she pressed back against him. Guiding his cock back into her he watched as her bare wet pussy swallowed up every thick inch of him. Continuing with his slow motion he resumed making love to this beautiful girl.
 
Allie groaned, holding onto the window sill, when Matt thrust himself back inside her pussy from behind. Moaning softly she pressed back against him while keeping an eye on the outside of the house. Spreading her legs slightly she felt him thrusting deeper and she leaned her head against the window, moaning slightly louder. Reaching back with one hand she guided one of his hands to her breasts, feeling him knead and pinch at her nipples. She felt the pleasure rising inside her again, nearly ready to burst, her pussy clutching to Matt's cock as he thrust inside her.
 
Back
Top