• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nipples, nipples, nipples!!!

Oh, c'mon, Jennifer, let us see your lovely breasts!
Don't be such a tease! (Or DO be such a tease! Either way, I like it!) ;)
:p
:devil:

Oh, BTW...

What color are your nipples ?
I don't remember if we've asked you that, or not...:devil:
:kiss:

Re: Oh, BTW...

bbkradwell said:
What color are your nipples ?
I don't remember if we've asked you that, or not...:devil:

I don't think we've asked her that either. Judging from what I can see of Jennifer, I would say a very lovely rose pink, with areola slighter lighter.

:kiss: :kiss: Those would be for Jennifer's nipples if they were available.

:p :p Definitely, so would that.
:rose: :rose:

More "Puffies"

OK, team, I have a few more 'samples' of puffy nipples in the archives.

JM, want to set up a voting system for the best one? (Although what do we define as 'best'?)

Here's one ....

Confidant

Attachments

• puffy15.jpg
    puffy15.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,054
voting

Does anyone know how to cancel the poll I am running and start a new one? (When I started the thread there was a feature to activate a poll - I don't see anywhere now for me to change it/cancel it - let alone start another one.) Ideas? :kiss:

Last edited:
"Perky Puppies"

The spouse of one of our esteemed board members has shared a preference for more 'perky puppies', instead of 'puffies'. In the spirit of providing a balanced approach to our nipple thread, I submit a 'perky' (although this one falls more into the 'proud and perky' category).

Enjoy!

Confidant

Attachments

• boob1400.jpg
    boob1400.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,075
Confidant,
You have a wonderful variety of pics... :devil: and some are most unusual!
Thanks for sharing them with us :kiss:

More nipples for JM

I thought nobody cared anymore :(

So thanks, JM, for egging me on ....

Another 'puffy', for the thread ;)

Confidant

Attachments

• puffy 4.jpg
    puffy 4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,061
Re: good guess

JenniferMidnight said:
good guess

Boxlicker....how did you know? *wink wink* :kiss:

:kiss: Hi, Jennifer.
It wasn't entirely a guess. Judging from the visible skin, I would expect your nipples to be as I described. :)

:D It's nice to know that I was right but it would be even nicer if you were to prove it, just for my own satisfaction. You don't have to show them to anybody else to prove that, just to me.:heart:

Hmmm

I'd honestly have to say I don't really have a preference. Being a bonafide card carrying "boob" man. I love ALL shapes, ALL sizes and ALL colors of breasts/nipples. I seriously do not have a favorite. It's like limiting oneself to one kind of ice cream. Why on earth would anyone want to do that?

It's a special "tit-treat" to see the subtle differences in each woman I've known or come across. All are different, no two are the same (nor are every woman's breasts perfectly the same either if you think about it).

So for me...its an enjoy them all equally, wonderfully...and hopefully for them. Enjoyably. :)

Re: More nipples for JM

confidant said:
I thought nobody cared anymore :(

So thanks, JM, for egging me on ....

Another 'puffy', for the thread ;)

Confidant

MMMMMMMM talk about suckable!!!!

If you like boobs and nipples it doesn't matter what color or size they are , you just admire them.

:) I have to agree with what the last few persons have said and what I said earlier. The color of nipples is determined by the color of the woman's skin, and that's the least important facet of a woman or anybody. As I recall, I voted for dark brown but that was because I was in the process of writing a story of sex with a Philipino woman, and that was the color of her nipples. From what Jennifer says, her nipples are a lovely rose pink so that is the color I think I would vote for now, but I would be a lot more sure of myself if I could see hers.:p
:kiss: :kiss:

Yeah, come on, Jen! Show us your nipples!!! Give us a look! It's unannymous! We ALL wanna see your breasts/nipples! (A lick or twelve for each of us would be great, too.... I'm sure you'd love it, as well!):heart:

simply incorrigable

Now tell me ...really...wouldn't you rather let yourself sink into that delicious place of mystery ... wondering ... imagining ... fantasizing? ... I really don't want to spoil that little craving you might have...

Re: simply incorrigable

JenniferMidnight said:
Now tell me ...really...wouldn't you rather let yourself sink into that delicious place of mystery ... wondering ... imagining ... fantasizing? ... I really don't want to spoil that little craving you might have...

Fantasy is nice...but so is the reality Jennifer. And as the "tease" of those lucious hard nipples is so tantalizing, so would be the actual reality of showing them.

Just a thought...<wink>

Let's Focus on Nipples Other than JM's

Gents, it's time to stop hitting on JM to show more than she already has in her ID pic, which - for the record - provides the "mystery ... wondering ... imagining ... fantasizing" that we come to this place for in the first place.

Let's focus on other nipples ... and here are some more to help satisfy your cravings ....

one 'puffy', and the other just simply sexy.

Enjoy.

Confidant

Let's Focus on Nipples Other than JM's

Pics not posted correctly. Here they are (and, for all you know, one of these pics might just be from JM herself!)

Re: Let's Focus on Nipples Other than JM's

confidant said:
Gents, it's time to stop hitting on JM to show more than she already has in her ID pic, which - for the record - provides the "mystery ... wondering ... imagining ... fantasizing" that we come to this place for in the first place.

Let's focus on other nipples ... and here are some more to help satisfy your cravings ....

one 'puffy', and the other just simply sexy.

Enjoy.

Confidant

I have to say, although grudgingly, you are right. I can see that Jennifer is a beautiful and voluptuous woman and I admire her AV. Although I would love to see her not wearing the blouse or anything else, it is also nice to think about the hidden beauty.

The latest pics still aren't available.

Last edited:
pictures...

Confidant can't seem to get these pics onto the thread...so I will try for him...
bare with me as this is my first attempt ..here goes the first one...

(thanks Confidant :kiss:)

I don't think that you alot of things might perk up and then would be disappointed when you didn't show anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back