The Secret Slut

Definitely me. I am a sweet good natured girl. I go to church, read a lot, work in the not for profit sector. But really like sex. I love going down on guys and bringing them to climax. I recently realized how sexually frustrated I have been and am enjoying exploring now. I am not a slut in the multiple partners lots of guys kind of way. BUT when I find a guy I connect with, I am very happy to let loose and let go of control. I have had a couple lovers recently who have introduced me to positions and styles that are new to me and it has been so exciting and rewarding. I am pretty much game for trying anything as long as we are safe And I feel trust.

I usually take my lovers by surprise because I present as very wholesome and they expect me to be reserved and maybe prudish. Little do they know until they get me between the sheets, or on my knees ;)
 
Hmm, I guess you could call me a "secret slut". Very shy and reserved to be around...but once you get me into bed, I will turn loose! It's so fun to be a good little slut ;)
 
Hmm, I guess you could call me a "secret slut". Very shy and reserved to be around...but once you get me into bed, I will turn loose! It's so fun to be a good little slut ;)

I get the feeling you can be a lot of fun to be with, in or out of bed!
 
This is like my favorite type of woman, wholly presentable on the outside, but a fucking machine in private!:devil:
 
I have met several prim and proper women who ended up very slurry and just wanted their aching pussy fucked

So nice

Horny james
 
So a secret slut? Does that mean you never like your girl to act like a slut in public? This weekend hubby and I are meeting a friend who I play with on occasion. We are going to a normal bar. It things go according to plan, it will be evident to anybody in the bar that I am going home with both guys. Is this too slutty and not being a secret slut?
 
I always wondered if my liking sex, I mean REALLY liking sex makes me a slut, then what does it make you men? Personally I like seeing the expression on a man's face when I reveal WHAT I truly like in bed. I know I look prim and proper and then I open my mouth.
 
I always wondered if my liking sex, I mean REALLY liking sex makes me a slut, then what does it make you men? Personally I like seeing the expression on a man's face when I reveal WHAT I truly like in bed. I know I look prim and proper and then I open my mouth.

I truly don't think if a woman REALLY likes sex is a slut. To me a slut, man or woman is a person that will sleep with anyone and has no standards at all.

To me a woman that REALLY likes sex is just a DAMN good woman. :)
 
My wife is this way. Really reserved in public and often at home. But if we go out of town she gets real slutty, its like a split personality. I love crazy sex.
 
Not so secret slut

In the last four months I have become a real slut after denying my sexual wants for two decades to try and keep my husband from telling people that should not be told they are full of shit. It stoped working.
 
Back
Top