Disney Princess Slut

PerilEyes

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 6, 2010
Posts
330
Inspired by a job posting I came across.

A woman - let's say in her early to mid-20s - takes a gig performing at children's birthday parties as various Disney princesses (Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Cinderella etc...take your pick). She does a phenomenal job: she's great with children, she can act, she can sing, and, with her hot appearance, she just plain looks the part.

The $400 dollars she gets for a single appearance every weekend is a sweet deal, but she's in it for another perk. Long after she's entertained the kiddies, she finds herself with her gown hiked up getting drilled by a married dad (or mom, to twist things) - her own personal kink.
 
I like this idea. During/leading upto/or after the performance she could be a real cocktease - bating any weak-minded men into her trap i.e. they fall into the fantasy that is fucking sleeping beauty, little red, Belle, Cinder, etc.

Good thought:)
With Sleeping Beauty and Snow White, she has the married fathers kiss her awake.
 
No. Your not getting it. They are a travelling company that go from town to town performing the same act (or are stationary and have a different audience each night). Whoever she performs as, she acts the slut and entices weak old men.

Eh, she didn't really say anything that was off. 'Waking' the princess could be part of her teasing, seductive ways.
 
Caution: Disney takes an aggressive view of their intellectual property rights and is likely to sue to protect them!
 
Nice idea. The idea of this actually happen is hot. Especially if she's entertaining both a husband and wife after the show is over and she's still in her outfit.

And I agree about changing the name if someone wanted to write a story about this. It would be best to make up something new entirely to avoid any potential problems down the line.

And you especially want to avoid any creeps out there propositioning Disney workers as a result of this potential story...lol
 
Caution: Disney takes an aggressive view of their intellectual property rights and is likely to sue to protect them!

They really aren't very aggressive these days. Even if they were they'd be unlikely to come after anybody on this site and even then you just change the title to Princess and you've won. They own the likeness of the characters but the vast majority of characters they use are open source and they couldn't sue you if they tried.

It's actually kinda funny in a lot of cases because when you say Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty or Tinkerbell everybody knows what the character looks like but unless you've got a picture with your story they've got a tough road ahead of them.
 
But disney dosn't own the rights, most fairy tales are public domain. When you think of the fairy tale princesses most people think disney but really disney just stole the ideas from the grimm brothers and like. The most orginal story they did was probably the lion king and even that is a retelling of hamlet to some degree. Just take the word disney out and say fairy tale princess and your good.
 
Going to Disney World at Halloween time, when all of the (18+) teenage girls are wearing their slutty Disney character costumes (shorter skirts and stockings type of thing) is very hot.
 
I really like this idea, although I don't think I will be able to get to it any time soon. The one thing I would add for anyone who does try it, is do not mention Disney by name, and don't mention any characters that are exclusive to Disney. Instead, stick with Snow White, Little Red, Cinderella, Pocahontas, etc. The risk of a lawsuit or a cease and desist letter is minimal, but it is an unnecessary risk.
 
If Disney sends me a cease and desist letter I'll frame it and put it on my wall.
 
Yummm

I haven't submitted any stories here yet, but I'd love to give this one a try.. it's actually one of my personal fantasies...

Has anyone started yet?

I'm thinking Jasmine... yummy ;)
 
Applying for the Princess role

Up early, decided to pay this thread a visit again.

Any married dads out there want to chat about a Disney princess teasing you at a birthday party?

Drop me a few clever lines and maybe we can play.
 
Id touch on the irony of dad getting bonus points from the wife (maybe he rarely gets bjs so she gives him one) for saving her the hassle of dealing with another birthday parts when what hes really doing is getting himself some on the side.

Or if you dont like her being in the dark, have her begrudgingly drag him into the planning and such. When the day comes he's stepped up to the plate so she gives the girl the go ahead to give him the "royal" treatment.

Mom can watch if you like or put on a show with the actress, whatever inspires you most.

Wife looks like shes doing the usual Cinderella shoe bit but instead goes in for a lick or tongue poke (to see if thats the "perfect fit")

Yes please.
 
As someone who crushed on at least a couple Disney princesses in my teenage years (bookish Belle and exotic Jasmine), and being a married dad now, I love this concept. I guess it's the 'taking something innocent and sweet and totally subverting it' aspect that I enjoy.
 
Because girls running around in bras and see-through pants are innocent. Especially while singing "Baby it's better down where it's wetter."
 
Glad to see the idea still resonates. I might have to pen some variation of it some time, because there's clearly an audience for it.
 
Dirty Disney

I'm willing to hear some nasty little no limits ideas about the Disney princess theme....drop me a PM and maybe we can live happily after!
 
Back
Top