Caught or almost getting caught

Zorber

Really Experienced
Joined
May 2, 2012
Posts
142
My ex and I were on vacation with my mom and grandma. We had a double room. My mom and grandma went to sleep in one bed and my ex and I in the other. After they were asleep, my ex climbs on top of me and begins fucking me. She stayed quiet and neither woke up. The thought of getting caught was thrilling and really got us both off.
 
Last edited:
More recently my wife and I were in bed and forgot to lock the door. I was eating my wife under the blankets when our 20 year old daughter walks in. I never stopped eating my wife's pussy, but I know our daughter could tell what was going on. She asked her question and my wife answered it. After she left my wife says "I need your cock now." It was a great session of deep hard sex.
 
Last edited:
Been caught a few times. Two that stick out are:

My girlfriend at the time was sucking me off and her mum walked in, lingered in the door and walked out.

A second time was at a house party and I was fucking a different girlfriend in the arse and her sister walked in, smacked me on the arse and walked out again.
 
An almost:

I spent summers at home during my grad school years. One summer I met a gorgeous woman three years younger than I who was living with her parents and her uptight older sister (whom I knew from high school). She wasn't a virgin, but she had very little sexual experience. I had no choice but to go slow with her. We dated most of the summer, and our dates usually ended with her giving me a blow job or a handy in the front seat of my car.

Well, with a week to go before I was scheduled to leave town and return to school, she decided I had waited long enough and she was ready to make love with me. She invited me to her home one night when her family went to dinner and a movie. We went to the basement, where we wasted no time getting undressed and getting busy. I took my time with her, caressing her voluptuous body and giving her sustained oral pleasure like she had never experienced before crawling between her thighs and entering her. We fucked passionately for as long as I could hold out, and since I was wearing a condom my endurance was nearly doubled. We came together, and then I rolled off her and collapsed on the floor.

We were laying together sharing the afterglow when we heard a key in the door. We both jumped to our feet and scrambled to get dressed. I didn't have time to dispose of my condom, so I just left it on and tucked my soggy, latex encased cock into my underwear. She was dressed first, and rushed to the steps to intercept her parents. Her father explained that the older sister got sick at dinner, so they skipped the movie and came home. I got my zipper up just as her father reached the bottom step. He immediately walked over to shake my hand. I tried to avoid it, since my fingers smelled strongly of his daughter's juicy pussy. No luck. Just as he reached for my hand, I looked down and saw the condom wrapper on the floor beneath the pool table. I quickly stepped on it, then gave him the quickest handshake of my entire life. I tucked my hands in my pockets and stood in place until he finally went back upstairs to check on the other daughter. We decided to call it a night. I left, but went back the next day. (It turned out the older daughter faked being sick--she was trying to cock block me).
 
Caught:

One winter day I ran into girl who had been flirting with me since the beginning of the winter semester. I had a girlfriend at the time, so I avoided the flirty girl as much as possible. But her locker was near mine and we had the same lunch hour, so I rant into her after lunch nearly every day. On this day she was wearing a tight shirt that really emphasized her over-endowed chest, and my willpower crumbled. I asked her if she wanted to ditch our afternoon classes and go get high. She wasted no time saying yes.

I knew no one would be at my house, so I drove us there. The house was empty when we went inside. I left her on the sofa while I went upstairs to get my stash. When I cam back down she had already taken off her coat and shoes, and two more of her blouse buttons were undone. We both had the same thing on our minds. I quickly rolled a joint, which we disposed of in record time. We kissed, and clothes starting flying everywhere. This girl was dumb as rocks, but she was built for sex. She had long blonde hair (with brown roots), big brown eyes, huge breasts, a tiny waist, a black bush, and a sweet bubble butt. She took my cock into her mouth, and I reciprocated. We moved to the floor. I got between her legs and entered her. She put her legs over my shoulders and took my cock deep. I was pounding away at her when suddenly the front door flew open. My brother and two of us friends came in and caught us in mid-stroke. I yelled at them to get the fuck out, but they just stood there laughing at us. My erection wilted, and stopped.

I never did hook up with her again. I avoided her at school, and she quit flirting. I had to pay off my brother with a bag of weed to keep him from telling my girlfriend about the incident.
 
When my best friend was dating her boyfriend
who would later become her hubby,he had
a friend that I was lusting after and him for me.We
were all hanging out watching tv at his house
My friend and her bf went in the other room
to get us all drinks,and as soon as they left the room
the friend was all over me and our clothes
came flying off....needless to say some of the
hottest sex I've ever had and yes we were
definitely caught;)
 
When my best friend was dating her boyfriend
who would later become her hubby,he had
a friend that I was lusting after and him for me.We
were all hanging out watching tv at his house
My friend and her bf went in the other room
to get us all drinks,and as soon as they left the room
the friend was all over me and our clothes
came flying off....needless to say some of the
hottest sex I've ever had and yes we were
definitely caught;)

Very hot story!
 
caught

I was licking my gf pussy when her sister walked in. It was a scary moment as they both lived at home at the time (over 18) I thought their mom would flip out. Later i found out her mom wanted to know how big my cock was and if i was cut or not.
More of this story,,.. Pm me of KIK raynice526
 
In my youth this happened a lot

#1 - in a cinema with an ex, to see "The Butterfly Effect". During the trailers I was rubbing her in the right places. By the time the film opened she had one breast out, her jeans undone & wiggled 2 inches or so down her hips.

Over the course of the whole film I teased her mercilessly, playing with her sopping mound, wet slit and slick thighs.

Just as the film finished I got her off as she moaned into my neck, bucked her hips and tweaked her nipples (tits now out).

As we're redressing her 6-8 college guys who we hadn't noticed were sat in the row behind leave, all looking and grinning.

#2 - another ex had me give her a back rub under a quilt as we watched a talent show with her parents & 2 sisters. She moved, suddenly discovered she was commando & wet as hell.

Over the next hour I got her closer and closer until she flooded my hand.

None of them had a clue.

#3 - Me & a fwb fooled about a bit during college. On one summers night she was handcuffed to the passenger seat of my car wearing nothing but heels, and an open blouse. Feet up on the dash.

I'd got my cock out hard, just working her towards her second orgasm of the session when 3 vans of fishermen come out of the local ponds.

She growls: "don't fucking think of stopping"

Once they're past, no doubt seen it all she says:

"Over the bonnet, now"

So I did. Uncuffed her. Removed the blouse. And pounded her tight pussy as she sprawled across the bonnet of my car.

Just as we're redressing more fishermen come out.

I dropped her off at home satisfied, sticky and gagging for the next road trip.
 
Not really caught, but something like it.

While in college, my girlfriend and I went to one of her sorority sisters apartments for dinner. The sorority sister had a guy over to join us for dinner.

We all enjoyed dinner and some cocktails.

Sharon and her boyfriend went to her room and we could hear them giggling. My girlfriend and I started fooling around on the sofa and soon we were slowly fucking.

after a bit, I looked up and saw Sharon wrapped in a blanket watching me fuck her friend. We looked in each others eyes for a moment and she turned and went into her room.

I was too young and inexperienced to really take advantage of the situation and ask her to join us.
 
I can think of two times right off. Once in grad school Ms. Sig and I were going at it in my office. A student came by with a paper to turn in and one of the other grad students tried to open the door to the office (the entire module was keyed alike). I pushed on the door and eventually she gave up and had the student push the paper under the door.

The other time was less exciting - a room mate came home and entered through the door in my room of the house. Ms. Sig and I were in a spirited 69 on the bed. Room mate walked by, not saying a word.
 
Caught in the act by my dad

I was about 16 or 17 and my boyfriend (now husband) and I were fucking on my bed with my legs over his shoulders. We were really going at it when I suddenly heard my dad call my name and open the bedroom door that I'd forgotten to lock (doh!). I saw him standing in the doorway, kinda in shock. I was looking at him and got so flustered that all I could think to do was to wave at him over my boyfriend's shoulder and say, "hi, Dad!"

After that, my boyfriend wanted to climb out the window and escape. I told him that if he did that then I'd never get to see him again, so I made him go out the front door past my dad. When he left I said, "I'm really sorry, Dad," and he paused for a moment, sighed, and said, "That's okay. If I was your age I'd be doing the same thing." I think that is the most embarrassed I have ever been in my entire life.
 
I told a friend of mine once that I had planned on picking up my girlfriend after she got off work one night that we were going to go to a particular spot to park and fuck our brains out. Thinking he would be busy with his girlfriend and not really care I would catch up to him later. Well 1/2 way through our romp he sneaks up in his car with the head lights off. Gets close enough then blasts us with his head lights on high beam. Felt like I was at centre field and someone turned on the stadium lights. We were caught but to far in to stop or care so we went on and he watched till we finished then he quietly drove off. That's the same night I found out my girlfriend liked being watched.
 
Caught with panties down

I have over the years developed a taste for cross dressing and underdressing as an erotic turn on for myself. I feel good and excited when I do it especially when I'm in front of people or in public and no one knows. When my partner walked into my new flat though she caught sight of my panties on the washing stand. I didn't know how to explain it but the subject eased in and now I can comfortably dress in front of her and it's nothing out of the ordinary. Sometimes she even likes to do my make up and nails. I get times and moods that I want to feel more fenimine and its good to have someone who doesn't mind. No. I just want to get myself some proper feminine clothes and lingerie and maybe even some accessories. The more real it feels the more erotic it feels.

Feel free to comment or inbox your story or comments.
Thank you for reading
 
Last edited:
caught by my sister

Once when I was younger I was in my room masturbating at my desk pretending to be doing homework when my sister walked in on me. I covered everything up but I know she caught me. Things were so awkward between us and she left the room again soon after. I still remember it though
 
Once when I was younger I was in my room masturbating at my desk pretending to be doing homework when my sister walked in on me. I covered everything up but I know she caught me. Things were so awkward between us and she left the room again soon after. I still remember it though

I love these stories
 
The risk of getting caught is thrilling and the humiliation after getting caught is even better.
 
Back
Top