Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning PA, INL, SB, SubIT and anyone else that drops in :) I hope you all have an outstanding day!!

I had an AMAZING night with Daddy, as always. We were supposed to behave because of his back, we gave it our best and held out as long as we could. ~giggles~

Thank you Daddy for taking such good care of your princess!

Good morning PA, INL, SB, SubIT and anyone else that drops in :) I hope you all have an outstanding day!!

I had an AMAZING night with Daddy, as always. We were supposed to behave because of his back, we gave it our best and held out as long as we could. ~giggles~

Cookie I hope you took it "easy" on your Daddy so he didn't end up in traction!!!

Good morning PA and Cookie. Cookie I hope your Daddy isn't in too, much pain this morning. I'm sure he was happy to have his little princess in bed with him. :)

Here's a wish for all the daddies and sweet baby girls to have a wonderful Thanksgiving ...

and to you, sweet, sexy, baby girl sereneone, I wish a happy Thanksgiving and easier times ... you are adorable :kiss::rose:

Daddy loves taking care of his princess and his back is feeling better ;)

Hi Cookie! I'm glad you were able to have fun with your Daddy despite his back. LOL!!

Have a great evening and Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Cookie! I'm glad you were able to have fun with your Daddy despite his back. LOL!!

Have a great evening and Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Now if only I can talk Daddy into letting me stay tonight & use the jacuzzi. My back is sore now. :(

Here's a wish for all the daddies and sweet baby girls to have a wonderful Thanksgiving ...

and to you, sweet, sexy, baby girl sereneone, I wish a happy Thanksgiving and easier times ... you are adorable :kiss::rose:

Oh Daddy, thank you so much. :heart:

You are the most handsomest, smartest, sexiest, strong Daddy in the whole wide world. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy Thanksgiving.

:rose:

Hello all. I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all the little girls that love their daddies!

Hit me up later if you want a drum stick. I want some pie!

tumblr_mcbe72gDFT1r82dbgo1_500.png

Sigh, this is the way i wanna wake up with daddy.....if we find each other :cattail:

tumblr_mcbe72gDFT1r82dbgo1_500.png

Sigh, this is the way i wanna wake up with daddy.....if we find each other :cattail:

You will find him & it will be well worth the wait! :rose:

This is usually how Daddy & I sleep, unless my head is on his chest with his arms around me :) Then he gently rubs me all over to wake me up...soft kisses on my forehead, neck and shoulders..mmmm- perfect!! :heart: Best Daddy in the world!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back