New Roommate (closed)

Your hand begins to rub my back the same instant that my lips press against Amy's. I didn't flinch as the focus was purely on Amy and my's first kiss. Our tongue swirl sensually around each others as my hand presses firm against her inner thigh as my fingertips slip between her puffy wet petals. Sliding my fingertips up and down feeling her wetness clinging to them. Our kiss growing in passion immensely as Amy moans into my mouth.

Christian's hand caressing and sliding up and down my back as I get lost in the kiss. My fingertip brushing against the underside of Amy's engorged clit. She spasms as I brush it, I push my tongue deeper into her mouth. I feel your hand squeezing my ass but that is not my main focus right now.
 
Knowing full well that I would have to take a back seat to the interlude that these two had long awaited, I sat back on my heels while continuing to gently stroke your back. I longed to get in a spare word with Amy, but given her current state I had to imagine that getting her attention would be a heroic task. It seemed from here on out, there would be no separating them. I smiled down at my wife, her closed eyes oblivious to my affection.

As your fingers contacted her clit, her body jolted, her back arching slightly. Her body was on fire. From my angle, I could just make out your tongues weaving companionably in the smallest gap between your lips. As she relaxed, her thighs parted even wider, practically falling open. She was in utmost pleasure and the muscles twitching under the skin of her inner thighs and rippling up her stomach gave her all away. She reaches up and twines her fingers into your hair, pulling you deeper into the kiss.
 
I could feel Amy's body finally relaxing as she succumbs to my touch. Our kiss has become more passionate as we continue to explore each other's tendencies. I sense Amy's breathing getting shallower as I push my tongue deeper into her mouth. Her body reacting to my touch as she arches her back, pushing her pussy against my hand.

Her fingers are enmeshed in my hair and tugging me tighter in our kiss. I slide my middle finger from her clit, bringing it between her silken petals, slowly dragging the tip up and down between her lips, teasing her pussy. Occasionally I push the fingertip in applying pressure but then sliding it back up, brushing it against the underside of her clit.

As she reacts to my touch, I break our kiss and begin to plant soft, dry kisses along her jawline. Then under her chin, my lips lightly tugging at her flesh, then her throat. I draw out a soft sigh as I push the tip of my finger inside as I nibble on her throat.
 
Amy is melting. Slowly her body is just easing back into the mattress. If such a thing were possible, she would likely just dissolve into a puddle of joy. To give you ease of access she spreads her thighs completely, practically touching the soles of her feet together, knees wide and ankles tangled in your legs. She throws her head back, mouth open, expressing small gasps and moans of pleasure as both your lips dance across her sensitized skin and your finger finds its way up inside her pussy. She is completely open.

With the hand that is not gripping a knot of sheets, she slides down your back, holding you close, and continuing down to cup your ass and grab your thigh. She continues her moaning, your tits brushing lightly against one another's. Enjoying the scene before me I take my dick in one hand and start stroking it slowly, hoping that I can catch Amy's or your eye, giving you a smile of approval and encouragement.
 
I began to kiss along Amy's throat and out of the corner of my eye I see Christian start to stroke himself as he watches me with Amy. My finger slips halfway inside Amy's pussy. It slides in so easily as she is sopping wet, her wetness clinging to my finger as i start to pump in and out ever so slowly.

I kiss lower towards the tops of her breasts as her chest begins to heave. Her breathing so shallow as her body flips from tense to limp and back. I pick up the pace of my fingering as my lips tug at her flush skin. My lips meet the softness of the tops of her breasts as I thrust my finger deeper. Hearing Amy whimper and moan above me is making me more and more aroused. I brush my lip against her nipple, teasing it, feeling her holding her breath, awaiting my mouth to suckle, but she will have to wait.

I slide my index finger inside Amy's pussy now, both fingers filling her as they pump. In and out of her as I plant dry kisses from one breast to the other.
 
Still holding my cock in hand, pulling slowly to maintain my enjoyment, and my erection, I inched my way closer to you on my knees. Leaning in, I started working my way up your writhing body, planting kisses along your spine across your shoulders, touching you gently. Below you, I see my wife, her smile, her half open moaning mouth, her half lidded eyes. I bend down to kiss her. Tenderly at first, but she is hungry for me and her lips draw me in, her tongue darts out to meet mine, her lips tugging at me furiously. Her body is bucking beneath you and your ministrations on her pussy. I can feel her shaking and wriggling as we kiss and your attention to her already sensitive body turns her noises into one continuous moan into my mouth and she reaches up, clutching your head to her breast.
 
Amy's pussy is burning hot on my fingers as I thrust in and out slowly. Christian is moving around behind as my mouth hovers over Amy's erect right nipple, her pussy's wetness clinging to my fingers, coating them.

Christian is by my side now, his hand caressing my back as I close my lips around Amy's taut little nub. Tugging it gently, I push my fingers deep inside Amy, curling them up, caressing her spot. I press my hand hard against her as my tongue swirls around the tip of her nipple in my mouth. I could hear the muffled moans of pleasure from Amy as she and Christian were locked in a deep kiss as I fingered her. My green thong was soaked at this point and I'm sure Christian would find out soon enough. Or perhaps Amy.
 
I continue kissing my wife hard as you finger fuck her, twisting and spinning your hand between her legs, her moans filling our kiss. I can tell that she will be cumming soon, that she is pretty unstoppable now. It wouldn't take much to push her completely over the edge. Wrapped up in her own pleasure it is hard to tell if she can even see the full extent of what is happening around her.

Still locked in a kiss with her, I slide my hand down your backside, cupping your ass in one hand, touching the material of your thong, noticing the drenched fabric. Apparently you're enjoying yourself nearly so much as Amy. I pull my hand up your back again and then down to slip inside the waistband of your panties, reaching around, exploring further.
 
I can feel Christian's hand grabbing and caressing my ass as his hand is sliding up and down my back. I feel his fingers linger between my legs but then pull away. Then I feel his fingers slip in the back of my panties. I was closing my mouth around Amy's nipple when Christian's hand slid around to the front of my green thong. God, if I wasn't extremely wet before, I would be soaking wet in a second as I always got so wet when a guy pushed his hand down the front of my panties.

I was anticipating Christian's fingers as I suckled Amy's left breast as I continued to finger her. As my excitement was building I pulled my finger from Amy's warm, wet hole and begin to swirl the pad of my fingertip around her sensitive little nub. Coating her throbbing clit with my finger as I suckled and licked her breast. First her left, then her right.
 
I slip my hand down your ass, brushing your panties out of my way---and using both hands for a moment I slip your thong downwards so that it ends up in a bunch just above your knees. Then my wrist bends around the curve of your ass. Seeking out your dripping slit, I casually dip my fingertip between your bulging pussy lips. I hear the soft moan that escapes your lips, wondering at the sheer degree of moisture that I find there. You are so wet. As your juices coat my finger, I slowly glide it up and down your pussy, brushing your nub with the tip of my middle finger and sliding all the way up almost to your anus.

Amy, having some of the intensity of your attention to her calmed opens her eyes, still softly moaning, but past the loud screaming that was practically going on a moment earlier. Her widened eyes take in the scene around her: you hovering above her, hand at her snatch, me kneeling beside you both, looking on admiringly. She groans as your finger again focuses on her clit. I offer my thumb to her mouth and she willingly takes it between her lips, sucking and swirling her tongue around it. Then she sees my cock, hanging in front of her, just about even with her shoulders. She reaches up turning her head, runs her tongue along her hand and forms her finger and thumb into a tight ring around the base of my dick before slowly starting to tug at it, mere inches from where you still suck at her nipples, back and forth, back and forth. Her mouth open, her eyes wide. It's hard to tell how she's taking all this, or what it all might mean later, but in the moment, this girl is really enjoying herself.
 
I begin to purr as your finger slides up and down my aching pussy but continue my attention on Amy. Her taut nipple between my teeth and then my lips as I tug at it. Swirling my tongue slowly around and around, making sure that it receives the attention it needs. And then onto the other, all the time my other hand caresses and fondles her other breast.

Christian's fingertip brushing against my clit sent a shockwave through me. My moan muffled by Amy's tit, I did all I could to not lose control. With the jolt from Christian's touch, I push my fingers deeper into Amy's pussy. I gaze upon Amy and see her staring at you and then notice her hand reaching for your cock. I release her breast from my mouth and begin to kiss my way lower.

My lips kissing and tugging at her stomach, slowly inching lower and lower as I begin to finger Amy slowly. I pull my fingers from Amy, all wet and slick from her wetness, and lightly caress her swollen clit in slow circles, my mouth inches away as I kiss her mound. I lean my cheek against her and as my finger swirls around her clit I reach with my tongue to lap at the top of her throbbing nub.
 
Amy is tugging harder at my cock now, and slowly drawing me closer. We keep making brief eye contact, but there seems to be little apprehension in her gaze, only lust and desire. Her breath comes in short gasps and she writhes subtly, as you move your mouth back and forth between her erect nipples, then slowly meander down her body. In the growing anticipation, her hands slides faster and faster along my dick and in minutes, I am near enough so that she can turn her head sideways, reaching out to hungrily wrap her lips around my dick. She juts her chin in and out, and I can feel her tongue rubbing up the underside of my cock and taking in as much of me as she is able. I didn't think it was possible that I could become any harder.

I look down at your body, disappointed that I can no longer reach you with my fingers, but excited by what's happening all the same. As you finally bury your face in her pussy, her mouth turns into a soft 'O' and her free hand balls into a fist in the sheets. You begin using your tongue to massage her lips, and then your tongue first contacts her clit and she arches her back. My cock slips from her mouth with a soft slurping noise as she tilts her head back and lets out a low soft groan. And again she is lost to me.

I back off of the bed and move to stand behind you, your ass sticking up in the air and your feet hanging off the edge of the mattress. Kneeling on the floor behind you, your pussy is right at face height. I work your thong out from under your knees and drop it to the floor before slowly parting your legs a little further, getting easier access. Starting behind your right knee, I start kissing up the back of your thigh, so the sound of Amy's delighted moans. I take in your scent and your wetness, desire and expectation emanating from your pussy. I kiss along your ass cheek, narrowing in on my goal. I lick two fingers and start rubbing them along your slit. Your juices quickly coat my fingers completely and I use them to start massaging your clit and then my tongue touches your pussy for the first time, lapping upwards in a slow motion that covers the whole area and ends with me inserting my tongue as deep as I can into your welcoming opening.
 
As I watch my finger slowly caress Amy's swollen clit, I extend my tongue to lap at the top of your exposed little nub. I slide the tip of my finger down along her glistening slit. I position myself kneeling between Amy's widespread legs. My finger never leaving her. I lean in and kiss where her leg meets her body, gently pushing in the tip of my finger inside her awaiting hole. I slide my middle finger to the second knuckle when I form an O of my mouth and hover over her clit. I close my lips around her clit at the moment Christian slips his finger inside me. I moan softly on Amy's clit, causing her to arch her back and squirm a little as I start to suck on her clit like a tiny cock.

My full attention was on pleasing Amy but when Christian pushed his finger in me, all I wanted was to feel his cock buried in my pussy as I lapped and fingered Amy's. My pussy was tingling from all this excitement. Amy's moans filled the room as did the scent of our sex. I hummed on Amy's clit more as Christian began to finger me harder. I, in turn, pushed a second finger into Amy and began to pump. I pulled off her clit and kissed up and down her swollen lips. Occasionally lapping between them as my fingers continued their action.

I lowered myself to get at Amy's pussy which resulted in me spreading my legs more and my ass raising up higher. Hearing Amy moan above me made the desire I had for her build even more. I was determined to make her cum. I wanted to feel her squirm and push her pussy into my fingers and face.
 
I had been working at your pussy for what seemed like quite some time. My hand continually bumping against my chin as I went first from one finger to two and then from two to three fingers inserted into your pussy. I would finger you enthusiastically before withdrawing my hand and tonguing your clit, twirling my mouth in circles around it while pressing the flat of my hand against your mound, holding you firmly against my tongue. Then I would pause, running my tongue up your slit in a long smooth motion to tease your ass momentarily. Finger again would slide into you. All this time Amy's moans filled the small bedroom. Your ass bent over in front of me took all my attention and I could not see to where my wife lay spread eagled before you, but the sounds she was making were indication enough that she was being well taken care of.

I stood then, massaging your ass, squeezing your calves, running my fingers up the backs of your thighs, and stroking your back. My cock bobbed in the air behind you. Your round ass cheeks inviting, guiding me towards your center. I took my dick in one hand, and rubbed the head in one long sweep up from your clit almost to your anus, the swollen lips of your pussy almost covering the head of my cock. I had not the frame of mind to wonder what we all might think on waking the next day. Your open entrance was practically begging to have a cock buried in it, and when you lowered your hips and pressed back into me, I had no choice as to what to do. With your pussy helping to guide me in, I started slowly pressing into you. I slid partway in before withdrawing, spreading your moisture around before sliding a little further in and withdrawing once more. I kept this up until my dick was in you, full length and my pelvis mashed against your ass. I pulled out then, all the way. Then lining up with your opening I grasped your hips with both hands and slid into you all at once, deep and hard, pulling you onto me.
 
As you alternated between fingering my hole and licking it, I was doing the same to Amy as my lips closed around her clit softly and pulled on it, thrusting my finger hard into her. As she squirmed and moaned, I lapped at her slit, her wetness clinging to my tongue as the tip of my finger teased her entrance. I was teasing her the way you, her husband, was teasing me. All I wanted was to feel your cock inside me and you were fingering and lapping at my pussy.

I pushed back against your mouth, my clit becoming over stimulated, when I felt you pull away. Then I felt the tip of your cock as you slid it up and down between my swollen, wet pussy lips. I had had enough so I pushed back, trying to impale myself on yoru cock. I moaned into your wife's delicious pussy when I felt your cockhead press against my hole. There was the pressure and then, it popped in. My eyes rolled as it sunk in but then you pulled out. What a fucking tease. Then you pushed in again. This time a little deeper. Then pulled it back out.

I withdrew my face from Amy's sweet pussy as I focused on your cock. I did mange to keep fignering her, but when I looked at her face, she was watching you behind me. That's when you grabbed my hips tight and slammed your cock into me. Burying that hot cock deep in me. I let out a loud grunt as your cock filled me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Your body grinding against mine.

Oh my god it felt so fucking good! "Fuck me!" I grunted, not caring what Amy thought. It was too late anyway. "Fuck me, yeah" my voice a little whiney now as I wanted you to fuck me hard. I wanted to cum all over your cock. I knew it wouldn't be long. I was so fucking close.
 
I could hear it in your voice, you were starting to beg for it, whining, needful, you wanted to be dicked so bad. I started out in long smooth strokes, but realizing how much you needed to be fucked, and how quickly you would likely cum, I sped up my temp. I was ramming into you, the tip of my cock buried deep in your pussy and my balls slapping up against your clit. I could tell that you were very close, and with such distraction going on, you lost focus on Amy somewhat. Her eyes opened and narrowed in on me, behind her best friend, my full length deep inside you. I then saw her bite the corner of her lip, letting out a soft sigh before tilting her head back again and letting out a long low groan. All she could say was, "fuck yeah."

My own excitement was growing as I rocketed in and out of you, low grunts escaping from my lips with each thrust. I leaned into you, wrapping myself around your back, still slamming in and out of your dripping hole. I grabbed your tits, using them for more leverage, tugging at them, massaging them. Your own moaning mixed with Amy's, as if you were harmonizing. I looked down on my wife then, sprawled on the bed before you, writhing and squirming. I bit down hard on your shoulder.
 
As my excitement was growing, so was my pistoning of Amy's pussy. Her sopping wet pussy juice clung to my fingers as I pumped them hard. Christian was beginning to slam his cock deep into me as I begged him to fuck me hard. My face lay on Amy's thigh as her husband gripped my waist so tight, making it easier for him to pound me.

I continually grunted with each deep thrust. MY eyes closed and mouth open as Amy clenched my fingers bringng herself to an orgasm. Your hands grabbing and clutching at my tits made me wish there were more hands on my body. I was there. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" I grunted out loud. When you bit into my shoulder, my pussy began to spasm all around your cock. Wave after wave crashed over my entire body as came and came what seemed like forever.
 
Soon the mingled moans of Amy and your own dwindled to silence broken only by the heavy breathing that would continue for some minutes more. Slowly your pussy released its clamping grasp from around my dick. I released my own grip on your tits and around your waist.

You lay, face still close to Amy's cunt, panting, your breath stirring the carefully trimmed hair of her snatch and presumably tickling her slightly. She reached down and started stroking the top of your head. Her eyes were half closed as she said, "that was definitely worth it." Then I took a step back, letting my cock slip from you, still hard, and trailing the flood of juices that you had poured over it.

Gently I kneeled on the bed. I bent over my wife's face, smiling down at her and kissed her on her soft, half parted lips.
 
As I lay there, my heart beating rapidly from the intense orgasm I had just experienced and the scent from Amy's pussy just inches from my face, I thought how amazing this whole evening has been.That now, Amy and I would probably be closer than ever before now that the sexual tension has been resolved.

Or maybe this opens up a new can of worms. Christian pulls out of my pussy without even coming, which left me in a state of disbelief. Or perhaps, he felt obligated to his wife not to cum inside her best friend's pussy. Whatever the reason, I wished he continued as I wanted to felt his cock swell up inside me like the other night. Just thinking about the other night got my aroused so quickly, but then I see you walk to the side of Amy and lean down and kiss her. I pull my finger from her hole and place it between my lips, tasting her sweet nectar.
 
I am focusing on Amy, though somewhere on the periphery of my senses, I can hear you slurping at something, and I have to figure that you're licking her juices off of your fingers. In a moment our kissing becomes more impassioned, and her tongue is reaching out to explore my mouth. I give as good as I get, cupping her face in my hands. Thinking of how exhausted she must be, I am more than a bit surprised when I feel her hands reaching up to explore between my legs; teasing until her fingers wrap around my slick shaft. Not surprisingly, resilient as she is, Amy is more than willing to keep right on going and unwilling to give any ground to potential consequences.

I part from kissing her as her finger start to slide up and down my cock, spreading your moisture around. Leaning down towards you, I can smell the pungency of her pussy and the orgasms that hang in the air. Still needing to cum, I am happy to have my wife's hand on me once more, happy that she still wants my cum. I run my hand through your hair and tilt my head so that I can kiss your lips, tasting my wife on you and feeling the intoxication of it.
 
I gaze into your eyes and see the lust in them as you lean in and kiss me. Our kiss sensuous and passionate as our tongues swirl in familiarity now. I can feel your soft moans vibrate through my mouth as Amy tugs at your wet, hard cock. I press my lips tighter against yours, wanting to feel your cries of pleasure in my mouth as Amy perhaps makes you cum from her hand.

A thought struck me as we kissed. I break our kiss and see the look of bewilderment as I stare at you and smile. I proceed to lay my right cheek on Amy's stomach as she strokes your cock tight and fast. Looking up at her hand and the head of your cock, the tautness of it's crown shining in the dim light. I open my mouth awaiting your expected release. I reach with my tongue but it is just a tad out of reach.
 
I am moaning now into your kiss, our tongue entwined, but much of my attention is taken up by Amy tugging fervently at my cock. As I sit up, breaking our kiss, I see what you are trying to do, laying your head back along Amy's abdomen, mouth open wide, expectant. I would feel badly if Amy were to get a drop less of my cum than she is expecting. Generally, she is quite selfish when it comes to that precious fluid.

It comes as a surprise then when Amy doesn't move to take my swollen dick into her mouth or direct me towards her cunt, but instead points the head of my dick towards your mouth. From my vantage, I will likely spray all over Amy's torso, along her breasts, perhaps to her collar, and in the midst of that if your face and wide open lips. Her eyes are open and on me, flicking back and forth between my face and the bulging head of my cock. I am nearly ready to explode. I scoot forward on my knees, within reach of your mouth if you are interested. I am unable to take much more, and involuntarily, I tilt my head back, staring at the ceiling mouth opening to release a deep groan.
 
I brace myself as I sense you are ready to explode as you move closer while Amy is still tugging at your engorged cock. My eyes switch from the head of your and lock with Amy's as I look for her approval, although at this point, I think she is past that. I slide my face forward on Amy's stomach and poke my tongue towards the tip of Christian's cockhead.

Slipping my tongue under the tip, I close my upper lip onto the taut crown and pull back, brushing lightly as I try to encourage the release. My eyes still locked on Amy's as my lips gently suck on the tip of Christian's cock.
 
I'm looking down on the both of you, as I kneel on the bed. But now, you only have eyes for one another, gazes locked as if in challenge, or agreement, or perhaps some shared private moment that is lost on me. Amy is smiling subtly and from my angle it's hard to tell, but I think she just winked at you.

I feel your tongue tease the underside of my cock, your lips wrap around the bulging head, as Amy's hand still vigorously. This quickly puts me over the edge. It is the combination of your lips sucking at the tip, and her fingers wrapped tightly around the base of my dick, milking me. As I throw my head back, a long loud moan escaping from my throat, you get what you are waiting for. My cum sprays out in long thick streams. After so much build-up it is hard to imagine anything else happening, but I keep filling up your mouth, a little more with each pump of her hand, until I sag backwards on my heels--totally spent, and I run my tongue over dry lips.
 
The first spurt hits the back of throat making me flinch just a little. But as you keep projecting spurt after spurt into my mouth, I become relaxed. I let the warm, salty load pool into my mouth before doing anything else. Your loud moans filling my ears makes me feel satisfied that have enjoyed this.

I look up at you as you settle back and our eyes meet. Some of your cum drips out of the corner of my mouth and onto Amy's stomach. I then realize that every drop of your cum had settled into my mouth until then. I swallowed a little before making it spill out onto Amy's flushed flesh.

I adjust myself on my knees between Amy's legs and begin to lick your semen up. Lapping at it and smearing it around Amy's belly. I didn't know if they were finished or had had enough, but I was ready for more if they were up to it and I was making my intention known. I began to kiss my way up towards Amy's chest, my body sliding down onto Amy's.

Soft, dry kisses planted on her gorgeous globes, teasing her erect nipples a little before kissing along her throat.
 
Back
Top