LovingTongue needs money to go shoot niggers

And be sure to ask for samples of his erotic writing:
Subject: I need money to go shoot niggers
Newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power, soc.culture.african.american
Date: 2003-12-15 23:36:41 PST

Please donate money or bullets to me at
Bill Steward, ---- Preston Road, #----, Plano, TX 75024-----

Thanks!
Subject: Why won't any niggers come face me?
Newsgroups: soc.veterans, us.military.army, alt.security.terrorism, soc.culture.african.american
Date: 2004-01-12 18:41:29 PST

You know where I live.
I'm Bill Steward, and I live at ---- Preston Road, #----, Plano, TX

Pussies.

I seriously think I need to start reading more than the game threads.

From the looks of it, I'm missing out on a few things that's been going on.

JinXed said:
I seriously think I need to start reading more than the game threads.

From the looks of it, I'm missing out on a few things that's been going on.
You mean you've completely missed the wacky antics and comedic stylings of Literotica's biggest bozo, LovingTongue?

Byron In Exile said:
You mean you've completely missed the wacky antics and comedic stylings of Literotica's biggest bozo, LovingTongue?

Not all of them.
I'm well aware he's no mental giant. But apparently I've missed something recently or maybe its just an extended version of his typical bs. =)

This is the "suicide twit skit" from Monte Python, right?

Ishmael

JinXed said:
Not all of them.
I'm well aware he's no mental giant. But apparently I've missed something recently or maybe its just an extended version of his typical bs. =)

Me, too. I've seen those posts Byron is quoting all over the board but have no clue where they came from or why they are connected to LovingTongue.

Cheyenne said:
Me, too. I've seen those posts Byron is quoting all over the board but have no clue where they came from or why they are connected to LovingTongue.

Ahhhh, you're going to love this Chey.

Take it away Byron.

Ishmael

Cheyenne said:
You've got to be kidding!

You can't have missed LT's three-month-long crusade to smear what he thought was Warmachine's address all over Usenet, in a lame and futile attempt to incite people to commit crimes against him?

LovingTongue said:
LovingTongue said:
NEWS FLASH: WARBRIDE has been busted for trying to sell white supremacist stuff.

http://groups.google.com/groups?sel...333@posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

LOL.
LovingTongue said:
Hey WARBRIDE are you tired yet of seeing your name associated with Al Qaeda, the KKK, and fake veterans benefits?

You could have put an end to this bullshit if you'd just admitted you lied when you accused me of threatening to come to your house and "teach you a lesson". But since everyone on this thread has argued that I threatened you and demanded I stop calling you on it, it's too late.

You could apologize all day long and it won't put an end to this.

And I sure hope you weren't home when this guy showed up. :D
assuming he flew all the way from australia, that is.
These are from this thread:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=214794&pagenumber=4

Byron In Exile said:
You've got to be kidding!

You can't have missed LT's three-month-long crusade to smear what he thought was Warmachine's address all over Usenet, in a lame and futile attempt to incite people to commit crimes against him?

Yeah, I missed that.

Really what else can I say about that mans stupidity that I, and almost everyone else, hasn't said already.

JinXed said:
Yeah, I missed that.

Really what else can I say about that mans stupidity that I, and almost everyone else, hasn't said already.

Self-awareness just isn't his strong suit, at all. If I stepped out of myself and saw me acting like HE has been for the past few months, I'd have to kick my own ass.

teddybear4play said:
Nothing, obviously.

So let's talk about you. :D

TB4p

I'm horribly upset. *sniffles*
Some weenie head came along and stole almost a million off of me.

I'd feel better if *someone* would click my new link so that I can avenge my losses. :)

Yeah same here, MWG
Sad thing is I kinda liked the doofus when he first started, the age before the idiocy as I like to call it.

MysteryWhiteGirl said:
Self-awareness just isn't his strong suit, at all. If I stepped out of myself and saw me acting like HE has been for the past few months, I'd have to kick my own ass.
lol!

He's pathetic enough that I'd feel guilty making fun of him, if he wasn't so belligerent.

Byron In Exile said:
lol!

He's pathetic enough that I'd feel guilty making fun of him, if he wasn't so belligerent.

Fuck's sake, the guy is over ten years my seniour and he acts like a fucking 6th grader - "Oooh, I'm gonna spread rumours about you and get people to beat you up, oooh!" If he EVER got a grip on himself and acted like a SEMI mature adult, I'd die of shock. We all have our little moments here and there, no doubt, but the lengths to which he's carrying this shit is BEYOND obsessive.

Fuck's sake, the guy is over ten years my seniour and he acts like a fucking 6th grader - "Oooh, I'm gonna spread rumours about you and get people to beat you up, oooh!" If he EVER got a grip on himself and acted like a SEMI mature adult, I'd die of shock. We all have our little moments here and there, no doubt, but the lengths to which he's carrying this shit is BEYOND obsessive.

:rolleyes:

MysteryWhiteGirl said:
He practically came in his pants when he thought Warmachine had posted his address.

God, that was funny.

LT was convinced he was gonna hurt somebody. lol

JinXed said:
I'm horribly upset. *sniffles*
Some weenie head came along and stole almost a million off of me.

I'd feel better if *someone* would click my new link so that I can avenge my losses. :)
<click!> :)
Sad thing is I kinda liked the doofus when he first started, the age before the idiocy as I like to call it.
Perhaps it's a progressive disease.

Is The Draft Coming Back?

LovingTongue said:
So I guess you won't be posting your home address then?

Here's a clue.. when you demand someone else's address you must give yours also. You're a chickenshit and a hypocrite when you don't.

I'm calling you out.. post your fucking address.
LovingTongue said:
And I'll be glad to tell WARBRIDE to his face what I think of the fucking draft. But he won't post his home address, the chickenshit.
LovingTongue said:
That was the stupidest move in the entire universe. You took the stinky fucking bait, oh my fucking GOD. That has got to be the most strategically god awful stupid move I've ever seen on Lit.

I'm absolutely speechless. Do you realize you've left yourself wide open for all sorts of nasty things? Don't worry tough stupid fascist pig guy, I won't be risking prison time to do it to you... just like you don't have the guts to gun me down yourself for dodging the draft. But rest assured any Hanns Schmit-like personality now has a real life target for something like, say, identity theft. LOL.

That was great dude.

Last edited:
Byron In Exile said:
lol!

I don't feel guilty at all making fun of your stupidity and whining about me.

Back