Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinegirl05

Perfectly Imperfect
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Posts
65,151
ICT a certain person's true colors are continuously shining through, over and over and over.
 
ICT that it is awesome that you restarted this thread. Thank you sunshine! :)

IACT, that it sucks about the 5,000 post rule! That came out of nowhere! :mad:
 
ICT it could have been much worse. While the rule sucks...she is only closing the threads...not taking posts away.
 
ICT I, for one, am happy that past stupid things I've said, are now gone.
 
ICT I don't think it is any big deal. I don't pay to post here, it is up 99.99% of the time, and if it makes things work faster, so much the better.
 
I think you'd do better if you remembered to collect fares from the taxi trips.
 
ICT I don't think it is any big deal. I don't pay to post here, it is up 99.99% of the time, and if it makes things work faster, so much the better.

ICT-- This, I Agree with this. As someone who runs a BBS of my own. I know what it takes to run a board( Of course nothing close to this size) So while no one pays to be here, it is up to the owners to run it as they feel is best for the board. They do it so you can enjoy their creation. I would hope those who are upset by this change, really aren't measuring their worth by their post count. The new threads can be (as offered) linked from the old one. All the beautiful people of lit, will be found in their new threads.
IACT- I understand the suckage factor though.
 
ICT I don't understand why they are closing the more popular threads.
IACT it ain't my board, so what do I know?
IFCT I am subscribing to this thread. :D
 
ICT if they don't suceed with this randomly decided attempt maybe they should close the accounts of everyone with 5,000 posts and make them restart. :devil: ;)
 
ICT I wanted that thread to live forever :( But, since it can't, I'm glad someone started it again. I'm not hardly here , anyway and fresh blood is needed. Just makes me sad to know it will be fading away. Thanks to all of you that kept it going. SSG, I hand over the Lit torch. Always keep it lit.
 
ICT I'm feeling very selfish right now. I know she can't help it, but I'm feeling a lot of resentment over all this. I feel like a horrible person for it.
 
ICT I wanted that thread to live forever :( But, since it can't, I'm glad someone started it again. I'm not hardly here , anyway and fresh blood is needed. Just makes me sad to know it will be fading away. Thanks to all of you that kept it going. SSG, I hand over the Lit torch. Always keep it lit.

ICT this thread can go on its own. It's a great thread!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top