What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek: my children playing together and then actually taking the toys back down stairs! I think I must be soooo tired that i am delusional! :rolleyes:

My best friend and I going out for our annual Christmas lunch and drink. We usually exchange little presents. This year we gave each other the same present! (a bottle of Baileys) Best friends are the greatest!

This pic.

lol.jpg

LOL

i got my grades for this semester!

3 A- and 2 A

for a GPA of 3.8!

Way to go MIS :nana::nana::nana:

I guess I should add what made me smile- the compliments from the over 50 crowd on my black patent leather 6" heeled platform lace up boots worn with my pinstripe dress pants :D

Way to go MIS :nana::nana::nana:

I guess I should add what made me smile- the compliments from the over 50 crowd on my black patent leather 6" heeled platform lace up boots worn with my pinstripe dress pants :D
OMG! A Nala sighting - in fact, four of them in the last day or so! Long time no see! (Like, since mid-July?)

Hehe well my boyfriend just promised to do a dance where it'd make his apple bottom bounce on skype hahaha so I'm about to be off to cam land. :D

OMG! A Nala sighting - in fact, four of them in the last day or so! Long time no see! (Like, since mid-July?)

Has it been that long Sir Winston? Wow! Well I am glad to be back among friends. Life truly gets in the way sometimes ya know? Not in a bad way, just in a hectic gotta do what ya gotta do way.

- christmas songs, holiday shopping, seeing family, baking...:D I just love christmas.

- a text from someone very special:rose:

-being content made me smile

Has it been that long Sir Winston? Wow! Well I am glad to be back among friends. Life truly gets in the way sometimes ya know? Not in a bad way, just in a hectic gotta do what ya gotta do way.
Life? What's that? People have lives? What happened to mine? :confused:

I don't know whether to laugh or try to start a national campaign to boycott stores with stupid management. What's that you say, we'd all have to stop buying anything? :rolleyes:

Secret Santa Shown Door At Wal-Mart
Man Says He Was Performing Gesture Of Good Will

POSTED: 6:55 pm EST December 22, 2008
UPDATED: 10:00 pm EST December 22, 2008

LISBON, Conn. -- Barry Goldberg said a nice gesture went unappreciated at the Wal-Mart Supercenter at Lisbon Landing over the weekend.

He said he purchased $1,300 worth of $10 gift cards to Wal-Mart with the intention of dressing as Santa Claus and giving them out in front of the store. He said it wasn’t a gimmick it or stunt. He said he was just moved to do something nice to make the holiday brighter.

But his gesture of kindness as the Secret Santa didn’t last long.

“The next thing I knew, they turned to me and said, ‘You have to leave the store. You can’t do this here. You’re soliciting,’” Goldberg said. “I said, ‘I’m not soliciting anything. I’m giving.’”​

More in the source story, linked above in the headline... including the fact that the dude is out of work!

I think I'm laughing... or am I throwing up a little in my mouth?

Classic Radio Flyer wagon updated for 2.0 world

(CNN) -- Maybe you had one as a kid, or knew someone who did. It's the iconic little red wagon with the Radio Flyer logo.

If so, you might not recognize the newest product dreamed up by the brain trust at Radio Flyer's Chicago, Illinois, headquarters.

This wagon, called the Cloud 9, is equipped with enough high-tech bells and whistles to make the family minivan jealous.

"We approached this product much like an automotive company might with a concept car," said Mark Johnson, Radio Flyer's product development manager.

Outfitted with 5-point safety harnesses, padded seats, cup holders, foot brakes and fold-out storage containers, the sleek, curved Cloud 9 has every family covered for a ride through the park. But that's just for starters.

There's a digital handle that tracks temperature, time, distance and speed -- just in case energetic parents want to track their split times around the playground. And there's a slot for an MP3 player, complete with speakers, for some cruising tunes.

That's right: The little red wagon has gone 2.0.​

There's more in the original story, linked in the headline above. :rolleyes:

Taking my mum out for dinner tonight and us having a good chinwag.

My boyfriend being a drunk on MSN.

Getting to talk to Sir tonight.

Double post, but its hilarious.

I discovered today that my friend, who has a 3 year old child, had sex last night.

How you ask?

A phone call. We were talking away just as they'd woken up and I heard their little one in the background going "Santa came mummy, santa came!". My friend then went "he's not the only one" and I then heard her other half yelling at her as we both giggled.

I said "I won't ask what you got up to last night then" and she went "hey, it was a gift".

I was in fits.

- An email and a phone call yesterday:)

- Switching on the Bose system this morning (you kinda had to be there to understand why it made me smile lol)

- getting excited about starting a new book

- getting excited about sunday

Getting time on phone IM and cam over the past two days with Jounar. We haven't had much time lately so it was really special. :heart:

Spending loads of time with my brother and his lot.

My niece and the way that she really apriciates everything she gets.

playing in the kitchen with my husband and kids....the towel accidentally kept snapping him really :rolleyes: i really was aiming for their butts .....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back