Oh, hello again.... ;)

You are very attractive. You should be proud of your body.

These ones are from a new set.... I haven't taken any photos in a really long time.. I don't feel as sexy as I once did...

But I hope you like them !
:kiss:

MMMmmm, gorgeous!!! And I love where that zipper is going. :devil: :kiss:

These ones are from a new set.... I haven't taken any photos in a really long time.. I don't feel as sexy as I once did...

But I hope you like them !
:kiss:

Amazing body. I'd love to slide my hands all over those sexy curves.

*yawns* good morning!

Attachments

• Photo 65.jpg
    Photo 65.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 2,227
  • Photo 66.jpg
    Photo 66.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 2,044
  • Photo 67.jpg
    Photo 67.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,977
OMG OMG!!

So hot, so sexy and so erotic. I am so excited that you are back. So aroused as well. I mean I am just so happy to have you back. You're still so very beautiful and very sexy.

HUGGLES
:rose: x 13
awwwwwww, darling! I am so happy you have found my new thread, I missed ya! Good to hear I still have that effect on you.. heh

Wow your cute! And your boobs are spectacular. Wish I had been around when your first thread was here. Glad to have stumbled upon this one. Looking forward to more! O how I would like to come to Canada and play with you!
Ohhhh yes, my first two threads were hot as ever! but this one is definitely going to get right up there ;)

and such a mouthful! :kiss: (also love your avatar... love to lick, lick, lick, lick a full bodied sexy woman) :rose:
and I do love to be lick, lick, lick, licked! hehe

On days like these I don't feel too good about my body...but I like sharing it anyway. :kiss:

Attachments

• Photo 68.jpg
    Photo 68.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 2,086
*yawns* good morning!

It is a good morning(well afternoon) now. Gawd you are so sexy. So erotic and arousing. I mean like instantaneous erection type of arousing. I have definitely missed your body exuding sexiness.

And yes you still have that affect on me. You are such an amazingly beautiful and sexy woman. I wish I could hold you and squeeze you and kiss you and cuddle you and caress you.

HUGGLES

Havens, as a new viewer I can't imagine what you must feel like sharing on a good day!
:rose:
Vancouver? Oh my favorite city, ever! Hehe, you will have to stick around to see..

Seeing you is a great way to spend the morning! More please! ;)

They will come... promise. ;)
You look gorgeous babe!!

I think you're very desirable...

I wish I felt it today.... maybe after spending all day here and not studying will change that though.

It is a good morning(well afternoon) now. Gawd you are so sexy. So erotic and arousing. I mean like instantaneous erection type of arousing. I have definitely missed your body exuding sexiness.

And yes you still have that affect on me. You are such an amazingly beautiful and sexy woman. I wish I could hold you and squeeze you and kiss you and cuddle you and caress you.

HUGGLES

Is it cold in Subury too? -14 here.... eeek! all cuddled up inside in my pjs still... avoiding studying like its my job!

I would love a good cuddle like that right now!

Is it cold in Subury too? -14 here.... eeek! all cuddled up inside in my pjs still... avoiding studying like its my job!

I would love a good cuddle like that right now!

-13 with a windchill of -25ish so yeah pretty danged cold.

I would love to give you some cuddling, anytime and all the time. Especially during these cold winter days(and nights).

-13 with a windchill of -25ish so yeah pretty danged cold.

I would love to give you some cuddling, anytime and all the time. Especially during these cold winter days(and nights).

Do you at least have any snow? It snowed here last night.. but not as much as they promised me... I just want snow!!!

Vancouver? Oh my favorite city, ever! Hehe, you will have to stick around to see..

They will come... promise. ;)

I wish I felt it today.... maybe after spending all day here and not studying will change that though.

I would personally do anything and everything to help you feel to be the sexy, sensuous woman that you are...

It's cold here too, but too far away... {sigh}

Maybe a virtual snuggle and cuddle under the covers??

Back