What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious when the computer will overheat and debating if I really have another freezer pack in the freezer to keep it cooled down so it doesn't overheat.

In 2 hours, I have to be in court for the first of several days. My ex is trying to squash my motion to change, defending her custodial claims. My son hates her and lives with me because he hates her. She'll lose this round, setting it up for the 2 day trial, in which she'll answer to her charges and explain her abandonment of her son and why she's not paying any support for him. I win that and I get my life back, free and clear.

In 2 hours, I have to be in court for the first of several days. My ex is trying to squash my motion to change, defending her custodial claims. My son hates her and lives with me because he hates her. She'll lose this round, setting it up for the 2 day trial, in which she'll answer to her charges and explain her abandonment of her son and why she's not paying any support for him. I win that and I get my life back, free and clear.

(((((hugs)))))) and lots of :kiss:es - - - I'll be thinkin' of you. :kiss:

wishing you much good luck on your day.

i could pick up an untraceable shooter down here, lance. if you need it. ;)

good luck.

*looks up* this is not about the guys above me, but...

Holy hell, who are you? Where did you blow in from, or who were you before?

Whoever you are, you are thick in the noggin', that's fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back