What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Context: I have this odd thing for tyrants, dictators, and sociopaths. For example, I would have really hot, nasty sex with Vladimir Putin and patiently await my beheading the next morning.

Anyway, in the last day, two different friends of mine have posted this on my Facebook wall, from Cracked. (Attached below, assuming it doesn't get pulled.)

attachment.php


They know me well. :cool:
 

Attachments

  • vlad.jpg
    vlad.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 124
HPIM0767.jpg


Yes, that *is* the backrest of my "man-sized" recliner against which the card is resting for the pic. I think she decided to get me a big card because I'm so unobservant sometimes and don't see things I walk by. This was rather hard to miss; I'm glad I didn't miss it.
 
Realising that although I still eat waaay too much chocolate, somehow I've still managed to lose over dress size in three weeks. No weight at all :rolleyes: Typical. The BMI can kiss my squidgy butt.
 
Realising that although I still eat waaay too much chocolate, somehow I've still managed to lose over dress size in three weeks. No weight at all :rolleyes: Typical. The BMI can kiss my squidgy butt.
Apparently, you've indulged in sufficient exercise, etc., over the past *six* weeks or so to substitute some musculature (greater density per cubic centimeter, i.e., weight) for fat, to a degree that your body has "shrunk" somewhat while maintaining its mass. According to what doctors have told me, that's actually a good thing, because you haven't gone about this "modification" in such a drastic fashion as to create potential harm to your body, and yet you have set it (your body) up to lose actual *weight* in the future while continuing to lose *size,* which is apparently more important in today's Western society.

(I know two young women, employees at my favorite casino and cousins, who are the same height and same weight (within five pounds), and their facial features are very similar and both attractive - it's not difficult at all to discern that they are related. One is considered to be very very sexy and desirable; the other is considered to be a "sloppy slut." They're both delightful young ladies, with excellent, happy personalities, good sense of humor, and above-average intelligence. One can hardly turn down proposed dates fast enough to prevent the asker from getting trampled by the next guy in line; the other is seldom asked out at all. The differences in their body sizes? One wears size 6, the other size 8. :rolleyes: Our society is completely fucked up in the head.)
 
Jokes at work. How the Internet can be a fickle beast when it comes to posting pictures. And my cat made me chuckle a few times.
 
Apparently, you've indulged in sufficient exercise, etc., over the past *six* weeks or so to substitute some musculature (greater density per cubic centimeter, i.e., weight) for fat, to a degree that your body has "shrunk" somewhat while maintaining its mass. According to what doctors have told me, that's actually a good thing, because you haven't gone about this "modification" in such a drastic fashion as to create potential harm to your body, and yet you have set it (your body) up to lose actual *weight* in the future while continuing to lose *size,* which is apparently more important in today's Western society.

(I know two young women, employees at my favorite casino and cousins, who are the same height and same weight (within five pounds), and their facial features are very similar and both attractive - it's not difficult at all to discern that they are related. One is considered to be very very sexy and desirable; the other is considered to be a "sloppy slut." They're both delightful young ladies, with excellent, happy personalities, good sense of humor, and above-average intelligence. One can hardly turn down proposed dates fast enough to prevent the asker from getting trampled by the next guy in line; the other is seldom asked out at all. The differences in their body sizes? One wears size 6, the other size 8. :rolleyes: Our society is completely fucked
up in the head.)


Thank you Sir Winston. The fat vs muscle density and the differences in resting energy use based on the percentages of either are well familiar. It's nice to be reminded of that though, especially when my workplace has a BMI standard that tells me I should weigh no more than 75kg. At 75kg I can hold half a cup of water between my collar bone and my lat. It's not a good look for me. At 70, which is just below mid range, I get that thumb sized dint in the chestplate, just above where your ribs separate. Ew. Whoever came up with the BMI needs a kick in the nuts, every day, for the rest of their lives.

As for the two young ladies...I agree totally. Society is fucked up.
 
From the movie, "Warm Bodies:"

"I've got zombie fingers."

Yeah, new catchphrase around here for my left hand... :rolleyes:
 
A random encounter at lunch with a lady I went to grad school with fifteen years ago. A nice lunch of catch up conversations.
 
Proof today that the justice system works. Not nice rapist got 19 years total, unfortunately to be served simultaneously, not consecutively. He will do another nine years on top of the two already served, without eligibility for parole. I count that as a win. Hell yeahs!!
 
My Dom.came home and took one look at my "misbehaviour book" and administered the first stage of my punishment. This time pics were taken to remind me. If this is the I'm.home from now on Kali is going to be very, very naughty from now on. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top