Hell of a Highschool

knifehand

Virgin
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Posts
4
Zombies doomsday starts at high school continues out into town. Give me some characters and i will see what i can do
Greensvill was just another suberb of the big city the high school average a with 3978 students in atendance. It was your typical monday morning start of the new semester or at least it was ten mins before.
NAME:James William NICK NAME: Jim
HIGHT/WEIGHT 5"11 192lbs
EYES:Green HAIR:Black.
BIO: somthing of a loon wolf has always gone to this school never really had many friends. All "A's" and "B's" good shape.
 
Last edited:
NAME: Kevin Smith
NICK NAME: Crazy Kev
HIGHT/WEIGHT 6'9", 258lbs
EYES:Ice Blue
HAIR:White blonde
BIO: Labeled crazy, but really he should be part of the Emo group. He is withdrawn and for a good reason as his father is his sole guardian and can be very abusive. Kevin practices various martial arts through training manuals that he finds online and tend to adapt to what helps him best. There has been incidents of Jocks trying to pick on Kevin, but they ended up in the infirmary or hospital. Kevin always alow them to land the first hit, before he strikes. Has a phobia for heights
 
My character

BTW: I am new to this ,but I won't noob it out.
Name: Ryan Phillips
Nickname: Spikey Dyke
Height: 5'9
Weight: 179lbs
Hair: Short spiked up red hair
Eyes: A deep hazel
Bio: Ryan is what you would call a mismatch of everything. He has bits of Irish British American and even Iranian. He has never really fit into school shying away from jocks nerds and most demographics. Most bully him saying that his ancestors must have really "gotten around" in their life times, because of the fact his mother works as a stripper for the extra money they need. He can pull of the clown but can get really annoying really fast. He stays around a c+ in school.
Look (Quick descrip for reference): Wears sneakers jeans almost all year and usually has a regular American eagle t-shirt on.
 
Last edited:
Name: Lily Collins
Nickname: Lil
Height: 5'7
Weight: 135lbs
Hair: Long brown hair
Eyes: light blue
Bio: Lily spends most of her school days hiding away in the library. She finds it hard to socialise as she can come across as awkward and hard to converse with. Straight A student, likes to spend time alone. Has a secret passion for photography which she posts on her blog. She hardly see's her parents and does not have any close friends to rely on.
 
Character

Dave smith
Weight 185
Height 5'10"
Hair blond
Eyes blue

A real loner, spends days in the woods hunting and and just hanging out by himself. Has a few friends but mostly enjoys time alone. Lost his parents at a young age and has been in and out of foster homes most of his life
 
Name: Russell Lundgren
Nickname: Rusty
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 220
Hair: Curly medium length reddish brown hair
Eyes: Dark gray

Bio: Rusty is THAT kid. He's life of any party and friendly to all. He's not terribly bright, but he has a good heart. He passes easily between social groups, butidentifies the most with the red necks. Thus his wardrobe consists primarily of jeans, flannels, t-shirts, boots, and ball caps. Drives a big, mean diesel truck, Plays contact sports for the school, and loves a practical joke. His main ambition in life is to join the military after high school.
 
Name: akira takashi
Nickname: none
Height:6'
Weight: 148
Hair:short black hair
bio: raised mostly in his native japan he transferred to greensvill after his father took a position in the city for his job. hes been here for 3 years and doesnt really have any friends as most people dont understand his culture. an avid practitioner of kendo he is always carrying around a bokken(wooden sword) has attempted to make a kendo club in school but found few people interested.
 
Name: Arthur Sandoval
Nickname: Blaze
Height: 5 11'
Weight 180
Hair: bright red, down to shoulders.
Details: A bit red-necky, loves cars, motors, engines, sneaks six packs on Saturday nights. Biggest ambition is to raise in the local motorcross. Finds the female of the species wonderful yet cryptic.
 
Knifehand has been rather quiet, anybody want to take on the GM role? If not I'm pretty sure I'll have a crack at it
 
Very true. I was looking forward to starting this aswell, but im no good at taking the lead so it is all yours, if everyone else is ok with that.
 
Name: Franklin Moore
Nickname: Urkel
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 117 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

Bio: A nerd, Franklin mostly keeps to himself. By hiding from bullies in the chemstry lab or the library, his grades far outstrip his classmates. Unfortunately, that hasn't endeared him to his tormentors.
 
Well let's get this party started. Blackpenman I'm sure it's fine if you want to join. IC coming up, I'll look for everybody to post their intro RPs so that I know how many active writers we have.
 
Four characters. Oh and hey there Timber long time no see.

Shall we move on or should I wait for a few more days?
 
Name: Rose-Lee Franklin
Nickname: Rose
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red

Bio: Growing up in the country, Rose was the only daughter among a three son family. Her father (American) was left to look after their farm by himself, after her mother (Asian decent) left the family when she was a toddler. Her two eldest brothers have already completed high school, and her youngest brother is the same age as Rose. Two years ago, Rose and Edward (youngest brother) were sent to live with their Aunt in town, so that they could attend high school.

She studies metalwork, and autoshop although her grades in core subjects are always above a C. Her ideal profession is to rebuild and race cars, and she can often be found underneath a car she is doing up in the autoshop. Her usual outfit consists of a short sleeved shirt and a pair of denim overalls and work boots.

Rose has a tattoo on her middle back, showing a stereotypical pin up model sitting on the bonnet of a Shelby Cobra. For those that know about her private life, they might see it as a reference to her part time job of modelling classic cars.
 
NAME: Leo Storm
NICK NAME: None.
HEIGHT/WEIGHT 6"7 221lbs
EYES: Deep blue.
HAIR: Brown.
BIO: Keeps to himself, does well in classes. That's about it. Doesn't talk to anyone and doesn't have anyone he spends time with. Doesn't exactly look like the friendliest person in the world.


Figured I'd step in on this one. I've been wanting to be in a zombie thread for a while since Pandorum died out. (Or maybe I'm stalking Dormant. Who knows.)
 
Just wanted to point out that Leo slipped into the shop before the swarm of students, not after.
 
hence why he didnt see akira kill a bunch of them
 
Back
Top