The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sophia jane said:
OOhh, does that mean it's a lit woman? :) Do tell.

I almost named a character in my latest story after two of my lit buddies who share the same first name, but I didn't want them to think I was nutty.

SJ

she may be a lit woman, maybe not, I like to keep some mysteries. exhibitionist that I am.

But I hope she is flattered regardless.

Salvor-Hardon said:
she may be a lit woman, maybe not, I like to keep some mysteries. exhibitionist that I am.

But I hope she is flattered regardless.

I'm sure she would be. I'm always flattered to hear that someone has fantasized about me, though I don't hear it very often. (except in feedback emails that say things like "I loved your story. It made me hard and I just had to touch myself.")

SJ

sophia jane said:
I'm sure she would be. I'm always flattered to hear that someone has fantasized about me, though I don't hear it very often. (except in feedback emails that say things like "I loved your story. It made me hard and I just had to touch myself.")

SJ

See I always wonder if knowing you are the object of someone's fantasy is a compliment or not. The four times its happen to me I felt like king of the world. Can't really think of a better compliment in many ways.

Salvor-Hardon said:
See I always wonder if knowing you are the object of someone's fantasy is a compliment or not. The four times its happen to me I felt like king of the world. Can't really think of a better compliment in many ways.

It depends on the person. To me, it's a huge compliment. Others would probably be highly offended.

SJ

sophia jane said:
It depends on the person. To me, it's a huge compliment. Others would probably be highly offended.

SJ

Well other than being crude about it with like "Hey I so jacked off thinking about you" or retelling the fantasy in horrid detail with descriptions of all kinds of humilation and your not into humiliation.... ok so I can see how it could be offensive yeah.

sophia jane said:

SJ
I was flattered to receive a PM from someone who said my breast AV had been... er... stimulating...

Not laid, but I might get nearly laid again tonight. ;)

elizabethwest said:
I was flattered to receive a PM from someone who said my breast AV had been... er... stimulating...

Not laid, but I might get nearly laid again tonight. ;)

I love getting compliments on my avs. Which is probably why I change them so often. :)

SJ

elizabethwest said:
I think I need to make some more. :catroar:

Yes you do!
So do I, actually. I lost all of my naughty pics when my hard drive died. I have a special request for a nipple av, so that's next on my list of pics to take.

SJ

sophia jane said:
I love getting compliments on my avs. Which is probably why I change them so often. :)

SJ
You little exhibitionist you.

Meet me on the 50 yard line of the high school football field at midnight.

sophia jane said:
Yes you do!
So do I, actually. I lost all of my naughty pics when my hard drive died. I have a special request for a nipple av, so that's next on my list of pics to take.

SJ
Will it involve clothespins???

Please... Please.... Please!!

elizabethwest said:
Will it involve clothespins???

Please... Please.... Please!!

Lol! No it involves ice. :)
But I can do more clothespin pics. And clamp pics, too. I want some more of those.
What about you- will we get to see you with some clothespins???

SJ

sophia jane said:
But I can do more clothespin pics. And clamp pics, too. I want some more of those.

SJ
That might be arranged...

sophia jane said:

SJ
I think of SJ every time I hang out the laundry(which is a lot). :D

Hey Salvor, thanks for the description of your bathroom fun. :cattail:
They need to give wank breaks at work I think. Everyone would be so much more productive.

I may go have some fun myself pretty soon, but first I have to wash my hands cause I've been eating a box of Crunch and Munch. :rolleyes:

OhMissScarlett said:
I think of SJ every time I hang out the laundry(which is a lot). :D

Hey Salvor, thanks for the description of your bathroom fun. :cattail:
They need to give wank breaks at work I think. Everyone would be so much more productive.

I may go have some fun myself pretty soon, but first I have to wash my hands cause I've been eating a box of Crunch and Munch. :rolleyes:

Glad you liked it Scarlett, and yes they should give wank breaks. Makes teh day so much better in teh afternoon.

Then again, I already take them not having them as a perk so if they were a perk, I'd take more and I'd never get any work done.

and I'd walk funny.

Salvor-Hardon said:
Glad you liked it Scarlett, and yes they should give wank breaks. Makes teh day so much better in teh afternoon.

Then again, I already take them not having them as a perk so if they were a perk, I'd take more and I'd never get any work done.

and I'd walk funny.

Maybe I should start requesting some. I don't smoke and they give smoke breaks to all the smokers. You think Mc Hell would give "fun time" breaks to the nymphos? :confused:

mlady_france said:
Maybe I should start requesting some. I don't smoke and they give smoke breaks to all the smokers. You think Mc Hell would give "fun time" breaks to the nymphos? :confused:

Hey its an addiction just like their's only ours is healthier.

Workers unite!

What do we want? WANK TIME!
When do we want it? NOW! FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP ;)

Salvor-Hardon said:
Hey its an addiction just like their's only ours is healthier.

Workers unite!

What do we want? WANK TIME!
When do we want it? NOW! FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP ;)
OK, spit takingly funny.

I can just picture that workers rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back