On Her Turf

Angeltears

Missing her halo
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Posts
4,923
(closed for The_Spectre)

Looking at the news as I pull on my boots and frown. "Damn," I swear as the newsman talks about the two dead girls found in the park not far from here. "Who the fuck is hunting in my territory!" I growl and shake my head. The news wasn't releasing details at the moment at the cause of death, so she didn't know if it was a human doing the hunting or something a little more deadly. Turning the TV off she heads out the door, grabbing her keys and purse and shoving them into the pockets of her tight jeans once she had locked up her apartment. Taking the lift down she considered what she was going to do about this new hunter. Shit hadn't she made it clear to the others that this was her territory, hadn't she shown them what would happen to any who hunted on her turf.

Tomorrow she would deal with this, all she wanted to do right now was dance and drink and maybe find someone and have some fun. Tomorrow she would go down to where the two girls were found she see what she can find. "Because nobody is hunting on this wolf's territory without a fight," she says as smiles at the reflection of herself in the glass of the elevator, her extended canine teeth glinting. Arianna, Ari for short had been turned into a werewolf 10 years ago, her sire only stayed around long enough to teach her how to control her urges and her ability to turn. It didn't take her long before she had complete control was able to turn at will and then he left, she had never seen him since. For 5 years she had marked this town as her territory, chasing any hunter, wolf, or other creature that she saw as a threat to her peaceful life out of her territory.

Walking the couple of blocks to the club she calmed herself, getting ready to have fun as the sun set. Her long brown hair was tied back and she wore a red corset top above her tight black jeans. Approaching the doors of the club she smiled and winked at one of the bouncers. "Hi Ari," he said letting her pass. Entering she grabbed a drink and headed to the dance floor, mingling and letting go of her concerns.

((I am looking for a guy to play a vampire in this roleplay, who has moved into the town and is hunting on Ari's turf and they meet at the club and things get intense))
 
Last edited:
5 years of being a vampire and still I wasn't used to the whole thing. Staying up at night, feeding on blood, staying out of the sunlight; it was hard for me to cope with even with the help of other vampires. They taught me to control my craving to look other place ins seeking out blood if I didn't want to kill. Still despite all my discipline, there were times when I had to feed regardless of how I did so.

I needed a new town to go to, one that didn't belong to any other vampires. I needed my own territory. The night I arrived in town, the first place I went was the park. There he saw girls walking home, I could hear their hearts as they pumped the sweet blood into their veins. I could already taste the crimson nectar that would ease my craving. If you don't want to kill them, don't drink all their blood, the advise that was given by my brethren came to him as I felt the need to strike. But what if he couldn't control myself, what if he killed them. The girls were no younger than 18, they didn't need to feel what I did now.

That night I went home and drank some the pig's blood I had brought when I came to town and slept until the next night. I needed to get out and look around, see what this town had to offer. I put on a nice buttoned shirt and black jeans as I take a look at the mirror seeing if my short black hair was alright, thank god I had a reflection. I headed out to the local club down the block and after getting a some hassling from the bouncer I was in, going to the bar to get a drink. If anything could ease my craving, liquor was one of them. "I never drink....wine" I say quote Bela Lugosi as I swig it down looking at the people dancing, think how nice it would be to meet someone tonight.
 
The smells all around me as I dance are almost as intoxicating as the vodka I am drinking. The smell of perfume's with the under laying smell of sweat as the bodies move around me. I can smell the alcohol on a guys breath as he leans in and grinds against me. Laughing I dance with him for a little while before winking at him and slipping from the dance floor. Heading to the bar I lean over it slightly, "Hey Tim, I'll have another vodka," I say pulling some money from my pocket to pay him.

Leaning against the bar, turning around I lean back against the bar my elbows resting on it. I bath in the atmosphere, of the club. "My place," I whisper and smile. The murders pushed to the back of my mind and the feel of the night takes me. Maybe if I don't find some other kind of fun tonight I would change and go for a run, it was close to the nights of the full moon and the urges to run free got stronger. Even though I could control them I liked to give into them every so often, it kept my other side happy and ready, in case I needed to turn.

Once my drink comes I smile at the bartender and head back out onto the dance floor, but something catches my attention. There is a smell under the normal smells, I turn and look trying to pinpoint where the smell was from. My eyes coming to a guy I see standing at the bar, there was something about him. Something that made both me and the wolf side of me feel on edge. I move along the dance floor and dance with the music but I keep an eye on the guy with the short black hair and the black jeans.
 
As I stood there sipping another glass of whiskey I remember why I rarely went to clubs.... the music was awful. I wasn't a music sob per se but no amount of dim blue lighting could make the techno music sound good. Still at least the drinks were good. After sitting at the bar for a while, I figured I should at least mingle with the patrons as I went on to the dance floor. My ears perked up every now and then as I could the heart beat of almost anyone I came in touch with, their blood sloshing as it pumped. I had half a mind to leave and go feed, hell maybe sneak into a blood bank or something.

It was then that I felt the eyes of one of the women on me. My eyes locked onto her's as I made my way closer to her's. As I stood before, I was at a loss for words until I said one simple question "Wanna dance?"
 
Who was this guy, had I seen him here before. No I didn't think I had, I had a pretty good memory when it came to face's, a better one when it came to smells. Watching him as I danced I didn't even pay attention the guy who started to dance with me. He soon gave up when it was obvious I wasn't willing to play. Turning with the music and with him as he moved onto the dance floor. Maybe if I could get closer to him, I could work out what was making me feel almost itchy.

Then he turns and our eyes meet. I don't look away even when he starts heading towards me. It would seem I might get my chance. I had stopped dancing as he approached but I smiled when he asked me to dance. "Sure," I say without hesitating and get in close and start dancing to the music. Looking at him the smell of him starting to surround me as I lean a little closer. Closer now there was a warning in his smell that had me wanting to pull away but there was something else there something that seemed to draw me as nothing had ever done since I had turned. "My name is Ari," I tell him leaning close to his ear so he could hear me.
 
"Chris..." I say I move with her to the music as it actually pretty decent, didn't think they would play Muse. My eyes didn't leave her's, there was something about Ari that drew me closer and yet scared me a bit. Her heartbeat and blood flow were so unique that I didn't want to leave her presence. As the music continued, my hand went around her waist, feeling her hips as my eyes seemed to lose focus for a moment. Her skin felt warm, warmed than anyone I had ever felt. To say Ari was fascinating was an understatement. I was drawn to her, almost tempted to lock my lips onto her's after only a few minutes of meeting her.
 
The room around us became nothing more than background noise and blurred movements caught from the corner of the eye as they danced. Even the smells off the people around us that had excited and relaxed me as usual was now replaced by the smell of him. I felt the urge come over me to rub myself along him just so that his smell would be over me, especially when his hands went around my waist. A soft growl vibrated from the back of my throat as our bodies moved together and leaning in I claimed his lips. Kissing him in a way I knew must show the intense reaction I was having to him, a hungry that was tinged with the wolf side of me. Yet why did I still feel as if I should be careful around this man.
 
They say when you turn into a vampire that part of your soul leaves you, making you free from guilt, you're conscious , making you give in to certain things a bit more easily. I didn't know about that, but as our lips locked with one and, felt myself pull Ari closer. It seemed we were more making out than dancing as our tongue touched one another. My hands squeezing her hips. I wanted to leave, to go somewhere private with her. My primal side hungering for her, but not in the way you would thing. "So... where do we go from here?"
 
I felt an answering hunger the kiss and in the way he held me and pulled me close. This was going fast, faster than I even one of the few one night stands that I had had and I couldn’t even bring myself to care. I needed him, I wanted him. “Any were as long as it’s out of here,” I growl playfully and then pull away quickly from him. With a lustful smile I step back “Come on” I say mingling with the crowd and heading to the door of the club. Looking back every few minutes to make sure he was follow, I wave goodbye to the bouncers and head out into the night. About to lead him home I change my mind and head to the park all ways making sure I there was a distance from him, turning this into a chase, which only added to the excitement.
 
Last edited:
She was turning this into a chase and for some reason I was more than willing to oblige. I kept my ear locked onto her heart best as ran through the parks the trees rustling as I chased her, my eyes adjusting to the night as I was able to see where she was going. Left, right I followed every move she made and smiled as I leaped at her with my arms wrapped around her. She excited me to no extent, watching her move was like watching an animal prowl and I loved it. As I stood behind her with my arms holding her, I kissed her neck. My hand moving up her corset to feel her breast. "It's not nice to run away."
 
My eyes flicking as I run through the dark seeing everything perfectly as the chase brought the wolf close to the surface. He kept up with me, which impressed me, though I wasn’t trying to lose him in the first place. There was one thing that unsettled me slightly and that was he wasn’t making as much noise as I had expected from the chase. That thought vanished as I felt his arms wrap around me capturing me. A soft moan echoes from the back of my throat as he kissed my neck and his hands feel my breasts. “Tell me you didn’t enjoy the chase as much as I did and I’ll promise not to run away again,” I purr as I rub myself against him. Slipping my hand up behind his head I turn my face to his, giving him a cheeky smile before I claim his lips. This wasn’t a private place and for a second while kissing him I strained my hearing to hear if there was any one else in the park. Hearing nothing that would disturb us I pull back and smile. “Now that you caught me what are you going to do with me?”
 
Last edited:
"On the contrary" I replied as I continued to taste Ari's sweet lips "I enjoyed it very much... I feel when you work for what you want, it's that much sweeter." She was making he warm in a way I had not felt in so long, I could myself rise as she leaned against me. I looked around as she asked what I would do with her, were close to the parks trail yet still somewhat concealed within the trees. "How about I show and you can tell me to stop or keep going." My tongue slipped between her lips as my fingers finding their way to her back as I undid her corset. I had never had sex by the trees, but the thought of taking Ari in nature like an animal excited me beyond belief.
 
Smiling I knew he had enjoyed the chase though I wanted to hear him admit it.**Watching him look around, though I already knew no body was around I didn’t say anything.**As it would be hard to explain the good hearing and I wasn’t in the mood to watch you either freak out of try to understand.**The corner of my lips turns up in a smile at his answer and my tongue joins his, dancing with it.**As the air bushes my breasts when my corset comes loose, I moan against your mouth.**My ass grinds against his crotch and I feel him enjoying this as I was.**Capturing his tongue gently with my teeth I suck on it, being careful of his tongue as I knew my canines were extended as the wolf road so close to the surface.**I didn't want to cut his tongue, as the blood might excite another hunger within the wolf.*
 
I had never been with someone like Ari. She seemed to have a primal side that she seemed to have no shame in showing. Her teeth catching my tongue as she sucked on it. He body was burning up and so was mine despite not really having a pulse. I managed to slip my tongue out as I began to take off my shirt, with her corset of her I let my skin touch her's. One hand rest on her ass while the other played with her breast, squeezing and pinching her nipples as my had on her ass began to fiddle with the button on her jeans. It was all getting hot, too hot for the need of any clothing. I wanted to be with her in the animalistic way possible, you and I, no clothes together in nature.
 
I feel my corset drop to the ground and I feel his body against mine. Moaning softly as he plays with my breast. Feeling his other hand start working on my button I smile and swat at his hand. Turning fully facing him I smile and slowly undo the fly of my own jeans. Pushing them down I watch him as I reveal the black g-string that I am wearing under them. This was all part of the chase, tempt the hunter, show him what he has caught. Stepping out of them still wearing my boots I stand there before him, letting him get a good look before I move close and start undoing his fly. Kissing his lips I then nip gently at his jaw line and then lick down to his throat. My hands work fast on his pants as all I want to do is rip them off. Once there undone I slide my hand into them and stroke his cock. "I want you," I growl against his throat.
 
My hand jerked back as Ari swatted it, turning around as she undress herself. She was perfection, my eyes looked up and down as her g-string showed her ass off and with her boot being on only added to the excitement. She wasted little time as she began to playfully nibble on me, stroking my cock as began to until pants. I slipped out of them with ease as I tossed them aside with our clothes. I could feel myself grow in her hand as she stroked me, even more so as she uttered her confession against my throat.

"Do you?" I asked her as my hand went behind her back, moving down her ass and under her as my two fingers began to tease her slit, moving them softly and barely touch her clit until I eased them just a bit inside her. "I guess so." I say softly as I can feel her already soaking wet. I release her hand off my cock and press her again the tree. My mouth claiming her in a way that seemed less than a kiss and more tongue wrestling. I hold her one leg up with my hand as I began to ease my cock inside pussy. giving her every inch as I have her go up and down onto me.
 
As he removed his pants I went back to tasting his throat, while I felt him grow in my hand.**Feeling his hands move over me, I moan at his teasing and then growl very softly nipping his skin as there was a slight brush against my inside.**I knew what he would find with his explorations, as I had never been this turned on by any play as I was at this very moment.*
*
When I find myself against the tree I smile at him but only for a moment as his mouth claims mine.**The kiss was wild as this whole meeting had become, my tongue giving as good as it got.**Moaning as I feel him start to enter me, I wrap my arms around his neck, and the kiss seems to intensify further.**The bark rubbing my back scratches my skin but I pay no attention to it, all my attention is focused on is the feel of him against him, in me and getting more of him in me.*
*
“So good, fuck you feel so good,” I growl softly against your mouth as I move along your cock.*
 
There were few things that would ease my craving, one being alcohol and the other being sex.... good sex a the least. The wild kind that brought forth the primal side of a normal person. I pumped my in and out of you. I had never experienced this type of sensation that I was with Ari. I wanted her, I craved her. She was a sweet drug that I didn't want to let go of. MY lips moved lower from her's to her neck, for the first time I didn't feel the need to feed. Instead I suck on her skin, most likely creating a mark on her skin to show I was there.

The sound of our flesh hitting one another, almost drowned with sound of the branches as they moved in the wind. Perhaps it was about to rain, I didn't know and I didn't care. I was fixated on Ari, wanted to give her everything I had and then some. "You're so fucking amazing" I utter as I continue to taste her neck.
 
Tilting my head back as his mouth moved lower.**I felt a low rumble of a growl emit from my throat and instantly recognized it as the wolf’s warning to a predator, as he started to suck on my neck.**But before I could worry start to worry or even try and work out why the growl turned in to a groan and all signs of threat was gone.*
*
Drawn once again into a feeling of pure lust, were nothing could reach me but the sounds of our two body moving.**“Mmmmm more, fuck me harder,” I growl in pleasure, my hands running over the back of his shoulders, my nails running over his skin with every thrust.**The urge to dig my claws into flesh comes strong but I stop myself and kept the pressure on your skin enough to mark but not break the skin.**It was so intense I knew this wouldn’t last much longer but yet I still wanted more, I wanted to see what he could give me.
 
Ari was on fire as my cock pumped faster inside her. He growling seeming to feed my desire and yet bring forth a bit of fear as my heart would jump just a bit. Her nails seemed to only encourage me to go hard, deeper and faster inside her as I fucked her against the tree. I was all happening so fast, I didn't even notice when I laid her onto the grass, towering over her as I continued. I leaned forward and began to suck on her breast, gently biting on her nipple as I suckled upon her breast. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my peak, "oh god.... I'm gonna cum inside you!"
 
My eyes didn’t leave him as he gave me what I needed and wanted, harder and faster.**My body arched under him as he suckled on my breast making me moan.**Then gasp as I felt teeth, which sent a jolt of pleasure down.**I was close now, and I knew this would be an orgasm like no other one I had ever had.**At some point, I don’t know when I had released my hold of him and was now dinging my nails into the soft bark under my hand.**No that wasn’t bark that was grass and dirt, when had we moved to the ground, I thought amused.***Then I heard his words and all I could do was moan and smile.**“Cum with me,” my voice husky as challenge him and then it was up to him to join me as I cry out in the pleasure of one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had.**My body gripping his as my nails dig deep into the ground.**With what little control I manage to rein in the wolf side of myself but it had been close, as I had felt her almost takes me over.**This was something that hadn’t happened in a long time, which added to sliver of fear to the pleasure I was riding.
 
Not only did she want me to fill he, but she encouraged it. He voice telling me to climax with her as she rode the wave of pleasure. I gave her everything I had, my pace faster and faster as the wind blew over us, my lips moving back up to her's. No coherent thought was in my mind all I wanted was to give Ari my essence as a small part of my primal side surfaced. But sure enough, I had reached that moment as I came with her, filling her with my sticky seed as I let out a groan of euphoria. I laid onto her and locked my eyes onto her. I was never that good, but she met every bit of my energy with her's. I liked this girl, enough to make this more that just a one time thing.
 
Panting I smile up at him, that had been the most amazing experience I had ever had. I wonder if it would be the same the next time. Catching myself by surprise that I was considering hooking up with him again. This led me to wondering what he would be like in the day light. "That was amazing" I tell him, leaning up I kiss his lips and nip slightly at his lower lip. It's only then that I realise the wind had picked up and I look around. "When did we wind up on the ground?" I asked laughing. Lifting my hand and running it along his cheeks seeing the dirt under my nails I smile. Then quickly I roll us over so that I am on top. "So where do we go from here?" I ask as I smile down at him as I asked him the some question he had asked me at the club.
 
Last edited:
I liked as Ari nibble on my lip, so playful almost loving in a way. It was then that I began to wonder if she was in the same mind as me, wanting this to be more than a one time thing. She didn't attempt to leave, she stayed right there with me; neither wearing any bit of clothing as we laid there under moon light. I chuckled at question, "I think it was somewhere around the time you asked me to fuck you harder" I joked. Truth be told, I liked hearing her talk like that, the naughty word slipping out of her in the heat of passion made it a bit more exciting.

She had it planned as she was now on top, asking me where we went for here. I didn't know what to say, I like Ari. But if we were going to get serious, she would have to find out about me. It was then I looked at her nail as they were dirty from the ground. "How about we figure that together after a nice shower" After the dancing in the hot club along with the sex and lying in the dirt we had to be pretty filthy, plus a nice shower with her sounded amazing. "Your place or mine?"
 
Back
Top