The Sailfin (closed for grdybiwife)

Tony let out a gasp at that first hard thrust, his slamming against her g-spot crossed her eyes and her fingertips dug into his broad back. "Ohhhhh Daddy," she moaned, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth as her father pounded into her.

As their bodies collided with rhythmic slaps, Tony wondered if he'd ever fucked her mother like this. She couldn't remember ever overhearing their lovemaking, nor had she wondered into their room to find her parents in the throes of passion. Sure they kissed, and her mother was constantly swatting at Daddy's groping hand but there was never a time when she lay in bed at night to wonder about the noise coming from her parent's room. She guessed it was the innocence of childhood, and adulthood, but all that was over now and Tony couldn't be happier as her father pounded away at her.

"Just like that Daddy...pound my tight little pussy...you feel so good inside Daddy," she groaned, head back against the pillows. Her legs trembled around his waist, back arched off the bed as her hips writhed beneath him. She could feel it coming, her first real orgasm in month, that she hadn't given herself and it was going to be a big. Tony reached to grab his hand, put it to her throat and locked eyes with her father. "Choke me Daddy...make it me cum Daddy...make it hurt..."
 
Frank could hardly believe this was happening. He had fantasized about Tony before, imagined having his way with her, but it had never been anything like this. He had always imagined himself victimizing her. He had always pictured her crying, so that his stomach was so twisted with guilt that the fantasy soured. Never had he imagined fucking her like this, slamming his cock into her while she screamed with pleasure, encouraging him, begging him to fuck her. She was like a little slut, and every time she called him Daddy he thought he would explode.

He was close to exploding when she grabbed his wrist. With his weight supported, she couldn't budge it at first, but he shifted his weight onto his other arm, to see what she wanted. He thought she would put it on her tit or maybe her clit. Maybe she wanted to suck his fingers, he thought, looking at her. She was close, too, he thought. If he could hold out a few more strokes, she would cum right with him. He grinned and gritted his teeth.

Then she put his hand on her neck.

"Choke me Daddy...make it me cum Daddy...make it hurt..."

His eyes opened wide. He had heard of things like that, but only heard of them. It was a dark side of sex that he had never really been interested in. Not with Colette, at least. Tony was begging for it, though.

He hesitated, his hips still pumped his cock but the urgency, the explosion that had been a stroke or three away was gone while he absorbed this. Then he gave in. It was what she wanted. He pressed down on her throat, tightening his hand on her neck. Her pussy spasmed in a way that made him gasp. He thrust into her harder, trying to punish her with his cock as he choked her. His own daughter. It was so terribly, terribly wrong.

He loved it.
 
She felt it, the hesitation in his hips at her plea, and she started to back pedal. Tony averted her eyes to avoid the shock in her father's face, expecting him to jump off her. To tell her that all this was a mistake, but none of that happened.

Instead he squeezed, and Tony thought she might lose her mind. That didn't happen either, but she did blackout a little. And not from the restriction of her airway, but the intensity of her orgasm. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream as her body tensed beneath her father's punishing thrusts. Thighs clenched around his torso so tight she thought he might have trouble breathing himself, but there was nothing she could do about it. Eyes lost somewhere the back of her head, hands gripped the sheets as her orgasm finally crested in a deluge of fluid that coated her thighs and flooded the sheets.

"Daddy," she groaned as her eyes refocused. "I haven't cum that hard in like...ever," she added with a sly grin as she reached down to grab the back of her knees, pulling her legs back as far as she could. "Now it's your turn Daddy...fill my tight little pussy Daddy...I wanna feel you explode inside of me...I want it so bad...Fill me up with that hot Daddy cum..."
 
He kept choking her while she bucked and shuddered, her pussy spasming wildly around his cock. He only let up when she seemed to weaken, but he couldn't tell if it was that he was choking her or just that she was overwhelmed by cumming so hard. As soon as she had enough strength to writhe, he choked her again.

He kept pounding her, too. The fact that he was not only fucking, but now choking his daughter, had his mind racing. It bothered him. Not what he was doing, but the thought that some other man had probably done this to her before, some man who didn't - couldn't - love her as fiercely and protectively as her father. It made him mad at the imaginary man, and mad at Tony for letting him do it.

"Daddy," she groaned as her eyes refocused. "I haven't cum that hard in like...ever," she added with a sly grin as she reached down to grab the back of her knees, pulling her legs back as far as she could. "Now it's your turn Daddy...fill my tight little pussy Daddy...I wanna feel you explode inside of me...I want it so bad...Fill me up with that hot Daddy cum..."

He relaxed his grip on her throat and kept pumping his cock in and out of her, but he was still troubled. His cock slid out, and rammed back in, but he was distracted. There was only one solution, he realized, there was only one way that this would work.

"Only me," he snarled. "From now on, you only fuck me."

Then he exploded. He slammed deep and his cock filled with cum, and then he shot it into her. It seemed endless. Every time he thought he was through, another involuntary clench, his whole body stiffened, and cum spurted out, filling his daughter's pussy.
 
"Only me," he snarled. "From now on, you only fuck me."

Before Tony could even respond, she felt her father's cock throb and twitch inside her. His grip on her throat loosened and goosebumps rose up along his chest. He was cumming and Tony was elated. She dropped her legs to grip his ass in an attempt to keep him inside her, but she quickly realized he had no intentions of pulling out. His hips pressed firmly against her hers as she rocked her hips against his short thrust. Her walls clenched and shuddered around his shaft, milking him for every last drop of his hot seed. She wanted it all, and told him so.

"That's it Daddy," she said with a delighted squeal, her fingertips digging into his flesh as she tucked her heels behind his knees. "Give it all to me...just like that...fuck it's so much...even more than last night," she added with a giggle as she leaned up to kiss him softly. "And you don't have to worry Daddy, keep fucking me like that and I won't be able to look at another man...there might be the occasional woman but yours is the only cock I'm taking from now on," she added with a sly grin as she slipped out from beneath him.

Her hand went immediately between her legs and Tony scooped up a bit of his load in her fingers. It was an unconscious thing, the sucking of her sloppy fingers, but still she moaned at the taste of their commingled flavors. The sound of horn startled her so much that she jumped, then burst into giggles with her fingers still in her mouth.

"You relax Daddy, I'll go let Luis in and get the coffee going," she said as she scooped up her clothes from last night. As she was leaving, Tony caught sight of a pair of panties and grabbed those too. It didn't occur to her until after she was dressed that she hadn't been wearing any. She never did to bed, which meant her father had taken them, and a grin spread across her lips as she trotted down the stairs.

There was another honk just as she pushed open the back door and Tony shouted for Luis to keep it down. She'd known the man all her life, like most of the delivery guys, her father treated him like family. Tony and Junior had gone to school with his sons. The youngest son of the produce guy was her first boyfriend in junior high. And her own father coached them all in little league. There community was a small one and survived by those close relationships.

"Bom Dia garota," he said with a grin, already unloading the slacks of blue plastic crates laden with today's catch. "Where's your father? Sleeping in for a change?"

"Just a little bit. We had a busy night last night and I had to be up early anyway."

"Nice of you to come home and help out," he said as he wheeled to crates into the kitchen. As usual he loaded them onto one of the prep tables for inspection. "Be a shame to see this place go to some outsider."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Tony said as she set up the coffee station.
 
Frank was still catching his breath, and Tony was getting dressed and going to let Luis in. He waved to her, letting her know she could go. Not that he could have stopped her, he thought, and chuckled. Young people never appreciated how lucky they were to have such an endless store of energy. He lay back for a moment, feeling his cum and his daughter's dripping off his slowly shrinking cock. The enormity of what had happened in the past eight hours was almost too much to grasp, but Tony seemed happy.

Finally, he threw his legs out of bed. He cleaned himself with a soapy washcloth and went down. Luis was sitting at the counter shooting the shit with Tony, and for an instant, Frank was jealous. The coffee was still dripping when he walked in, and he looked over the stack of crates in the middle of the kitchen. He picked up the clipboard with the invoice and checked to make sure everything was there. Then he walked out into the dining room.

"There he is!" Luis said. "You getting lazy in your old age?"

"No, I just... uh.... Oh, fuck you, anyway," he said when he saw the smirk on Luis's face. They both laughed and Frank poured three cups of coffee. Cream and a repulsive amount of sugar for Luis, just a splash of milk for himself. "Hey, Tony, how do you take your coffee, anyway?"

He set a cup in front of Luis, and found the other man grinning.

"What?" he said.

"You're different," Luis said, stifling a grin. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were, uh." He made a tube of the fingers of one hand, and slid the index finger of the other hand in and out. Then he called to Tony. "How about it, Tone, your old man got a girl up there?"
 
Tony took her coffee like her father, just enough milk to turn the steaming cup of black liquid to chocolate brown. She'd been drinking it that way for as long as she could remember, when her father let her sneak sips from his cup at breakfast. Cup in hand, she busied herself setting up equipment while Luis teased her father about his late arrival. Steam kettles were started. Fryer temperatures set.

"How about it, Tone, your old man got a girl up there?"

She nearly choked on her coffee at that. Having tuned out the playful badgering of her dad, Tony was shocked to hear herself included but she recovered quickly and as any daughter would when questioned about her father's sexuality.

"Uhh no...and ewww Luis...Just ewwww," she said, putting on her best disgusted daughter face as she moved to stand beside her father. "I've got few things to take care of but I'll be down for the lunch rush. Give me a holler if you need me before that," she said with a smile then shift her eyes to Luis. "I love you but you're gross," she said shaking her head but all the man did was laugh.

"What? The man's got a little bounce in his step. You're old enough to know what that means..."

"It can't just be that he got a good night's sleep," Tony said and Luis raised an eyebrow, a wry smirk on his face. "Gross Luis. I'm outta here Daddy."

She didn't wait for either of them to respond before she made her retreat, still shaking her head as she bound up the stairs. Was it that obvious, she thought as she heading into old bedroom to set up for her meeting. Tony was too preoccupied with not giving anything away to notice any change in her father's demeanor, but what Luis said was true. She was old enough to notice the lifting of a man's spirits after a good orgasm and she doubted her father was the locker room type but Tony found herself wondering what he might say if Luis kept digging. And would anyone else come to the same conclusion at her father's sunny disposition?

Luckily, Tony didn't have time to dwell on any of that with an unexpected call from her brother badgering her to convince their father to sell the restaurant. He surprised her with a different approach this time with the "Mom wouldn't want you putting your life on hold" argument but she quickly shot that down, informing him that she's been telecommuting for the past few weeks. Junior didn't miss a beat, extolling the benefits of life in Boston but all Tony had to do was remind him that living at home had put a huge dent in her monthly expenses. Defeated, Junior went all in.

"I just miss hanging out with you T," he said with a huff and Tony rolled her eyes.

"You miss having a couch to crash on when ," she corrected and Junior chuckled a little.

"Yeah that too but admit it, it was cool bar crawling with your big bro."

Of course it was but that wasn't reason enough for Tony to abandon her Daddy, especially now. To appease him, Tony promised to make a trip up so they could have some fun again but Junior seemed less than enthused about the prospect. They had gotten closer in the years since she joined him in Boston, but her relationship with her father was always more important.

Before ending the call, Tony asked how things were going at home and Junior gave her the vaguest response he could muster. "Fucked up as usual," was all he said before being called away.

Her real meeting was underway shortly thereafter and Tony immersed herself in the business of graphic design. Despite her brother's concerns, it wasn't that difficult for her to do both. It wasn't as if she was chained to the register for 12 hours a day. She used her downtime wisely, often sketching on her tablet when there was a lull in service. She worked on her own stuff at night when she couldn't sleep and all day Monday when the restaurant was closed. Akin to working her way through school, Tony had always been better at balancing various responsibilities than her brother, who always found an excuse to get out of his shifts while Tony studied anywhere she could.

And things would only get better now that she didn't have to hide her feelings for her father anymore. To the outside world of course, but not while they were alone, and that's all that really mattered.
 
Frank nearly lost it when Luis asked if he had a girl upstairs, but Tony covered well. He frowned as he listened, admiring the deftness with which she threw Luis off the track, but also wondering how many times she had misled him. As she bounced off to go up to do her real job, though, he laughed. She was his kid, of course she had lied to him about things. That was just the way of the world, and it was a good thing, too. He had needed long seconds to pull himself together.

"So how about it?" Luis said, when she was out of hearing. "You doing the deed with someone or what?"

"How long have you known me?" Frank answered with a question. "You seriously think if I had a girl, I could keep it a secret? Now you want more coffee or what?"

"Nah, I gotta finish my route," Luis said, nodding as he considered Frank's point. "Yeah, you're right. You couldn't keep a secret if your life depended on it. Yeah." He paused, thinking. Then he chuckled and shook it off. "Anyway, whatever it is, keep doing it. You look about twenty years younger than you did yesterday."

"So this whole thing has just been a roundabout way of calling me old, you prick?"

They both laughed, and Luis went back out to the truck. He was the first, but far from the only one to notice the change in Frank. Mark and Sandy both asked, in their different ways, if he was seeing someone, and Frank replied with the same line he had given Luis, "Do you think I could keep it a secret?"

Apparently, nobody in his life thought he could keep a secret, and by the time the lunch crunch started, Sandy was answering for him.

"Hey, what's up with Frank? He got a lady?" One of their regulars asked when he came to pay his check.

"You think if he did we wouldn't all know already?" Sandy answered.

Everyone laughed, and Frank breathed a sigh of relief.

After lunch, he left the restaurant in Mark and Sandy's capable hands for an hour or two, the way he usually did. He went up and looked in on Tony, smiling.

"Nobody thinks I can keep a secret," he said, with a grin. "How's the digital world?"
 
So immersed in work, Tony didn't realize how much time had passed until she heard her father's footsteps coming up the back stairs. She shift her eyes to the clock on her laptop screen ad let out a quiet gasp. Half past two, she'd missed the entire lunch rush.

"Fuck Daddy I'm so sorry," she shouted as soon as she heard the door. "Did I miss anything?"

"Nobody thinks I can keep a secret," he said, with a grin. "How's the digital world?"

"Collapsing without me," was her grinning reply as Tony spun to face her father. "And you always kept my secrets," she added with a shrug. "That's all that matters to me. I take it lunch went well. I didn't hear any Mark swearing through the floor and your shirt's still clean so it must not have been too bad. If you want, I can close up tonight so you can cut out early."
 
"No, no, no," he said. "We got through lunch just fine, but I am going to need you on dinner. Sandy's got to leave early and the new girl is... well, new."

He wasn't really interested in work, just then, though. He was interested in the way his beautiful daughter was looking at him. He grinned at her, happily, and sat on his recliner.

"You little slut," he said, grinning. "You're horny again, aren't you?"

Even as he said it, he knew that he was the one who was horny. His smile faltered for a moment, but then he remembered last night, and this morning. She would do anything. Maybe it was time to put that to the test, he thought. He patted his lap.

"Daddy wants his little slut to come sit with him."
 
"You little slut," he said, grinning. "You're horny again, aren't you?"

Tony was a little shocked at how open her father had become in the last few hours. She didn't mind of course, but she expected some adjustment period to the new status quo. Her cheeks colored a little, eyes cast down ever so slightly, Tony was unsure of how to answer his question.

"Daddy wants his little slut to come sit with him."

Her lips spread in a wide grin at that and Tony jumped from her spot at the kitchen counter to oblige him. She didn't have a second thought as she slid into his lap, her ass placed square on his crotch before she settled back against his chest. "There's something you should know about your little girl," she said quietly as she grabbed his meaty hand to pull his arms around her. "That's like my constant state of being. I can't tell you how many of my relationships failed because my partner couldn't keep up. I don't think we'll have that problem though Daddy. I've never had a man handle me so well."
 
"Just like your mother," Frank said, as his hands slid under his daughter's clothes, one hand down the front of her pants, his fingers reaching for her clit, and the other up under her top, grasping for her breasts. "She couldn't get enough, either. Now it's been so long all I have to do is smell you and my cock starts getting stiff."

He pushed his hips up, grinding his half hard, swollen cock against her ass. "Now there's no time to get all sugary and make love in the middle of the day. So I hope you're ok with a quickie."

He began opening her pants, and he pushed his other hand further up her shirt, reaching for her neck. If she liked getting choked last night, he thought, maybe she'd like it again today. His hand gripped her neck.

"Get your pants off, babygirl."
 
She couldn't get naked fast enough. The soft yoga pants were easy but Tony had a little trouble with the shirt. Unwilling to move her father's hand from her throat, she left it around her neck to focus on getting his cock out of his rough canvas chef checks.

Tony spread he legs wide, straddling his thighs and reached under her hips to yank down his waistband. "Let me sit on it Daddy," she moaned as soon as his cock sprang free. She gripped his shaft and lifted his hips to line his tip with her opening. "Let me make you cum Daddy," she said with a gasp as she impaled herself on his thick shaft. She grabbed his other hand as she settled into his lap and put it to her spread pussy. "I'm all yours Daddy...your dirty little daughter slut," she moaned as she began rocking her hips back and forth, grinding in her father's lap a moment before she brought he feet up to press her heels into the couch, putting her in perfect position to bounce. She reached back to put a hand around the back of his neck while the other pressed his hand against her pussy. "Smack it Daddy...hard...hurt my tight little pussy..."
 
Back
Top