Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Priceless

A lovely 4.25 review on Priceless from Top 2 Bottom Reviews done on 9/9/12. http://top2bottomreviews.wordpress.com/2012/09/09/priceless-by-ma-church/?preview=true


Released by Dreamspinner Press July 25, 2012--Priceless by M.A Church is the first of three completed novellas (Priceless, Perfect and Pure) of gay male romance in which mortals, immortals and the Greco-Roman god, Cupid himself, find hot sex, overwhelming passion, and, of course, love.

Blurb:

Sparks ignite when Cupid takes aim at two mortals in Las Vegas: Randy Jones, an average guy on a company vacation, looks into Garrett’s eyes at a craps table and time stands still. Throwing aside everything he believes, Randy engages in a torrid two-night affair with Garrett—only to panic when he realizes he’s fallen in love.

Cynical billionaire Garrett Shiffler has everything money can buy, and most of his dates can’t see past the dollar signs. Life has taught him that innocence and love are figments of the imagination. But when Randy disappears, taking with him feelings Garrett thought he’d never know, Garrett wages the most important battle of his life to win Randy's love—but this time he fights with his heart, not his bank account.

Meanwhile, Cupid wonders what happened. His golden arrows never fail unless the Fates interfere. If Garrett wants to win Randy back, he’s going to have to do it on his own, because the Fates have other plans for Cupid.

Excerpt:

They stepped closer and Randy’s body was as tense as a drawn bow. What would a suave, sophisticated guy do in this situation? Suave, right. Randy just hoped he didn’t make an idiot out of himself.

Randy’s breathing increased as he chewed his lip. His heart sped up as Garrett leaned into him. Would the kiss be hard and brutal, his mouth claimed by an onslaught of passion that would leave him breathless and bruised? He moaned in surprise as Garrett’s mouth sweetly moved on his.

From one heartbeat to the next, pleasure exploded in Randy’s mind. He hadn’t expected such gentleness. Throwing caution to the wind, he grasped Garrett’s hips and pulled him closer. Garrett’s tongue explored his mouth, that sinful goatee tickling his chin. When Garrett nudged his head to the side and nibbled a path down Randy’s neck, he willingly bared his throat. And moaned again when Garrett sucked hard on the tender skin near his collarbone.

Randy, squirming from the sensations, rubbed his leg up and down Garrett’s thigh. One of Garrett’s hands drifted down and lifted Randy’s leg higher, palming his ass as he kneaded the firm flesh. The electricity that jumped between them had Randy shaking.

“Garrett,” Randy gasped as Garrett found a particularly good spot, “there’s gotta be cameras in here.”

Garrett held Randy tightly for a moment, their bodies crushed together, before he released him and moved away. He mumbled under his breath about how could Randy think, much less clearly, at that moment. Randy leaned against the elevator wall, eyes closed, and tried to bring his rampaging body under control. The elevator dinged and lurched to a stop, causing Randy to stumble into Garrett.

He slid his arm around Randy to steady him and didn’t let go when the doors parted. Garrett pulled Randy toward his suite, throwing the door open. Once inside he slammed the door shut, spun Randy around, and trapped him against the back of the door. He slammed his mouth over Randy’s, picking up where he left off in the elevator until Randy was gasping for air.

“Let me be very clear,” Garrett panted into his mouth. “I want you in my bed. I want you desperate, wild, and begging.”

“I’m to the desperate phase now.” Randy trembled, trapped between him and the door. “Wild is right around the corner, and begging isn’t far behind.”

Garrett’s thumb traced over Randy’s swollen bottom lip. “That’s what I like about you, Randy, you speak your mind and don’t play games. I can’t tell you what a turn on that is for me.”

“I don’t have the first clue how to play games like you’re talking about, nor do I want to.”

“And thank God for it.” That jaded little devil on Garrett’s shoulder rolled his eyes. This guy either was very good, or very innocent. “Now, let me show you my bedroom. I can’t wait much longer to have you in my bed.”

Garrett ushered him through the living area, not giving him time to admire the softly lit main area. He opened a door to a large room that held a beautifully made bed with a sinfully black silk bedspread. The room was done in dark woods and masculine tones with paintings and photography from some extremely well-known artists. It shrieked authority, money, and power. The curtains were open, letting in the light from the city.

Garrett stepped behind Randy and turned him toward the mirrored closet. Garrett unbuttoned his shirt, parted the fabric, and placed his hands on Randy’s stomach. Taking his time, he ran his hands up Randy’s chest, dragging the pleasure out until he reached those perky nipples that begged for attention. Garrett flicked both hard peaks, making Randy arch in his arms. Then he rolled them between his thumb and forefinger as they both watched their reflection.

“So very hot,” Garrett whispered in Randy’s ear as his fingers teased the nubs until Randy moaned.

Randy reached behind him and wrapped his arm around Garrett’s neck, dragging him closer. That bulge that pressed against Randy’s ass was huge and had his imagination sitting up, tail thumping. It had been a long time since a lover affected him this way. Randy leaned his head back against Garrett’s shoulder and watched, heavy-eyed, as Garrett’s hands drifted down and undid his belt.


http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/st...cts_id=3095&osCsid=ha319ok8d832aldv6utssro766
 
Last edited:
Until Midnight, July 31st, all 25 ebook titles are free downloads at Smashwords.com, therealamicus

enjoy.

amicus
 
My First proper Novel -Fulfill Me by Victoria Blisse

I'm very excited to announce that my first proper novel is available now from All Romance Ebooks, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.

fulfillme450.jpg


Caitlyn is out to get what she wants and she desperately wants Nick Casey, Star of Dobsons Digs the biggest soap on TV. She will do anything to get into his life but one thing, one person always stops her. His annoying yet handsome PA Mike.

But there is more to Nick and to Mike than she could ever have first imagined. She ends up on a journey from one side of BDSM to the complete opposite and all the time she’s just looking for the man who can make her whole.

Published by House of Erotica, the Erotic publishing arm of AndrewsUK Fulfill Me is filled with BDSM scenes ranging from Femdom to the other side of the scale. Spanking, bondage and role play, this novel has got it all with a good helping of humour, drama and love.

You can read a Femdom Snippet here and a passionate kiss from the book here.

And get the book from (once more with feeling!) All Romance Ebooks, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.
 
Turning Pro

SilkStockingsLover, a regular poster in Lesbian, has a collection of her work, with editorial assistance from yours truly, available on amazon.com. It's her first foray, I believe, into the professional authors' arena, and I wish her the best of Canadian luck.

ETA- At the suggestion of Lovecraft68, here's a link to the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Lesbians-At-P...qid=1344128475&sr=1-2&keywords=jasmine+walker
 
Last edited:
Not sure if anyone ever checks here other than writers pimping their wares, but it can't hurt to put up a post.

My newest collection of short stories is out. Some from here, some from here with glaring errors fixed, and six brand new ones that don't appear anywhere else. 90,000 words of twisted sex scenes.


You can't escape . . . You won't want to escape . . .

Succubi and other monstrous femme fatales abound in M.E. Hydra's fourth collection of wild, warped and wickedly dark erotica. Lie back and enjoy as alluring sirens ensnare helpless prey in thirteen weird tales of sex and horror. They'll give you pleasures beyond your wildest dreams, and terrors beyond your darkest nightmares . . .


Found on amazon here, smashwords here, or on Selena Kitt's lovely eXcessica site here.
 
Released by BarbarianSpy on 11 August 2012, an expansion and relaunch of a habu GM title now titled My Neighbor’s Spa (habu is a pen name of sr71plt.)


BLURB:

A warm spell after a particularly cold winter and early spring can be unhinging, leading one to be open to adventure, getting comfortable, and letting loose. Young Glen is straight but is the curious sort; has become a bit obsessed with his auto mechanic, Neal; and always is happy to experiment in search of pleasure and new adventures—and his wife has gone to her aunt’s for a week. These events intersect to find Glen accepting an invitation to try out the hot tub of his older, but hunky divorced neighbor, Marty, who is prone to bringing young men home from the gym, including Glen’s auto mechanic, Neal. The result is inevitable and explosive.

This is a recast and expanded version of the eXcessica e-book, My Neighbor’s Hot Tub.


EXCERPT:

I hadn’t known he had put in an outdoor hot tub, but there it was, at the back corner of his house. It was fenced off, but my window looked almost straight down into it. There was decking and soft patio lights around the hot tub and even softer lights inside the tub, diffused by the gently roiling, gurgling water, being moved by the pump. It was really a surprise to see. It hadn’t been there before, back in the fall, the last time I actually had come to this window and looked out. He must have had it installed sometime during the winter.

A trim, well-muscled man of late middle age, undoubtedly my neighbor, Marty, was sitting on the side of the pool, facing me. He seemed to be the one doing the moaning. Another, younger and slighter man was crouched down in the water between his knees, facing him. I could not tell positively what was happening, but the expression I could see on my neighbor’s face illuminated by the pool lighting and moaning he was doing left little doubt that he was receiving a blow job.

This sudden, totally unexpected view conjured from below my home office window on a warm night following a confining winter and early spring shocked me into inaction. I just stood at the window, staring at the scene audaciously being played out below my window. Even when my neighbor stood and changed positions with the young man who had been giving him suck and spread the man’s legs around his thighs and began to fuck him, I remained there, a surprised voyeur. The moaning changed to a higher pitch. The young man was the one doing the moaning now down in the hot tub. I quickly realized the moaning had taken on a stereo tone, though—tenor and baritone after the initial bass. Now I was moaning as well.


907921.jpg
 
A very, very nice 11 August 5-star review, entitled “A Phenomenal Novella!,” of Dirk Hessian’s historical GM novella, Constantinople (released 15 July 2015 by BarbarianSpy), by reviewer and blogger Black Tulip. (Dirk Hessian is a pen name of sr71plt):

FULL REVIEW HERE: http://confessionsfromromaholics.com/constantinople-by-dirk-hessian/


. . .This story is set against the backdrop of the “White Russians” exodus, who, forced to flee communist atrocities, were driven away from their home and their country by the Bolshevik revolution. It is a very sad and tragic episode that has been neglected and forgotten by the official history. This novel gives these people a new voice.

The book describes the arduous journey of a very young cadet thrown unwillingly into the middle of this massive human tragedy, a path full of pitfalls and dangers of all kinds. The extent of historical detail, high drama and emotions that you can find on these pages is simply phenomenal! The impressive amount of research enables the author to create a striking atmosphere of authenticity and realism. He effortlessly plunges us into this violent drama and makes us feel as if we were there.

Young Count Pyotr Romanov’s character is like a blank canvas. In St.Petersburg, he has been pampered all his young life, he never had to lift a finger to do anything and he was never important, being only a third son. All he has ever done was to live and let live. He is sent to Kazan Military Academy for his own protection from the Bolshevik menace. He doesn’t really know who he is and he doesn’t know what he wants. It’s quite obvious from the start that he’s absolutely not cut out to be in the military. Plus, he’s too handsome for his own good! At least, he knows he likes men . . .

It was very interesting and exciting to observe Pyotr react, progress and evolve while faced with the huge turmoil of the outside world that drastically affects his life and his decisions. Despite everything he manages to get through all the difficulties alive. He’s forced to leave everything behind—everything he ever had, his name, his title and his pride, but in a way it doesn’t bother him that much.

One day he was a young cadet in Kazan, but after fleeing from Sevastopol and arriving in Turkey he has become a survivor who has already done what he had to do to stay alive. It was the first real decision he had to make and it would change his life forever. He crossed the line and prostituted himself to survive, for food, but this is only the beginning . . .

There’s so much going on and things are going so fast that you barely have time to breathe and from one page to another you really never know what to expect, which is perfect for me.

There’s a breathtaking, outstanding description of a horribly realistic scene of a crowd during the evacuation of Sevastopol. The author brilliantly conveys the oppressive atmosphere of the scene where danger, anger and panic collide until it becomes a nightmare. This crowd of human beings suddenly turns into an inhuman and ugly beast devoid of any feelings or pity. And it’s in this infernal chaos that Pyotr meets Katya, the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen and saves her from being trampled on by a merciless horde. Later they’ll meet again in even worse circumstances, this time Katya will rescue him from being butchered by Turkish soldiers. They have a lot in common, they are both survivors willing to do everything it takes to stay alive.

As soon as Pyotr meets Katya, she never really leaves his mind, this becomes like a fantasy, an obsession. When at one point, much later, he is offered a chance of a new life and a new beginning he nearly lets it pass . . .

Katya harbors a secret—when revealed, it’s like a thunderclap, it’s jaw-dropping, flabbergasting . . . and I absolutely never saw it coming. What a fantastic twist!

The novel is an adventure full of lessons where life is shown as a relentless teacher. Pyotr’s only option if he wanted to survive was to adapt and learn from it and he was a good pupil! At one time he has the courage to take the only possible decision that would enable him to go on and survive. All the hardships that he went through only made him stronger and forged him into a new man. He would never have become that man if he had stayed Count Pyotr Romanov. This new man is without fear, without regrets or even shame and he chooses simply to live.

The author has built a poignant and complex story that expertly interweaves history with fiction. Everything about it is excellent, from the characterization to the setting and writing. He’s skillful at reviving tragedy, misery, courage, cowardice and hope.

I’ve loved every book by Dirk Hessian I’ve read but I’ve got to say that this time he has surpassed himself. This is such a riveting page-turning historical tale! I highly recommend it and give 5 big stars!


877017.jpg
 
Last edited:
I know I don't really post here, but I recently (self) published a book looking at gamers' sexual habits. Unsurprisingly, nobody in the world even seems to be looking at it, and I've gotten banned from at least two gaming forums for spamming. It's a bunch of humorous essays rather than proper erotica, but I had a great deal of fun writing it, and my friends enjoyed reading it. I'm trying to stay cheerful about getting it out there into the world, but it's difficult when you write something for a year, try to tell some people about it, and encounter just a complete vacuum of interest. At this point, I'm nearly ready to just drop the entire thing and move onto the next project.

Anyway, it's available on Amazon.com for the whopping price of $2.99.

38fc04ec-ecaa-477d-9a66-91983d5fb6a2.jpg
 
Released by Dreamspinner Press – Sorcerer’s Knot, a M/M dark fantasy novella by Tali Spencer. Available at Amazon.com, AllRomance Ebooks, and Dreamspinner Press.

In a world where pleasure unlocks even the best-guarded magic, Cian has a long list of magical talents—and an even longer list of sorcerers he slept with to acquire them. He even seduced a dragon. There’s just one arcane power left for him to master: command over the sea. Now Cian has learned where to find Muir the Scarred, the only man known to have mastered that power—and he is determined to wrest it from him by whatever means necessary.

But completing the task isn’t so easy. First, Cian’s boat is wrecked on the shores of Muir’s desolate island. Then he learns an enchantment will keep him there forever. And when he tries to seduce Muir, he finds himself being seduced by the mysterious sorcerer instead. But the source of the power Cian seeks is also trapped on the island, and it will stop at nothing to break free, even if that means forcing pleasure—and magic—from Cian's unwilling body.

This story was never on Lit, though a few that were are coming soon. Thanks to Laurel and to everyone who encouraged me by letting me know they enjoyed my stories. -- Tali :rose:
 
Beyond the Beaded Curtain

Released by BarbarianSpy on 24 August 2012, a mega collection of gay male “first time” short stories, Beyond the Beaded Curtain, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

A Gay Male Anthology of Firsts

What gay male can ever forget his first full-blown sexual experience, which can be a particularly memorable first time given the conventions of society? It can be the culmination of long-held frustration, or it can be casual and come as a complete surprise. It can be traumatic, or it can have been sought. It can be imprisoning or releasing, disappointing or far beyond the wildest dream. It can be prearranged or ritualistic, or it can be spontaneous and unexpected by both parties. The experience can be instigated by a predator, a new lover, or a savior, or it can have been initiated by the first timer himself. The situation and venue can be sordid; or off-the-cuff convenient; or involve silken sheets, candles, champagne, and prolonged seduction and foreplay. But for most men, the one thing it cannot be is forgotten.

This anthology provides a treasure trove of thirty-six short stories of separate, varied “first time” gay male experiences, from the stalked to long anticipated, from the romantic to the brutal, for the young or not so young. The one central theme of all of these stories, however, is that the experiences depicted all result in the beginning of a new lifestyle, not the ending of a world.

This is an expanded relaunch of the eXcessica habu anthology, Across the Threshold.


REVIEW:

“Reading this anthology was an experience I found oddly addictive. Even though it is a relatively long book, like chocolate, it was never boring, and I was sorry to get to the end.” -Carole, Rainbow Reviews


EXCERPT:

From the “Honey Hollow Swimming Hole”

Mr. Collins had been a godsend. He’d taken me on immediately to work in the orchard and said he’d find something for me to do even after the harvest was in. He said it was the least he could do to support my dad and the rest of the troops that were over there in Afghanistan. The pay was all right, and the work helped me to trim down and muscle up better than spending money at a gym would do.

I’d caught on real fast, though, what Mr. Collins’s real interest in me was. He wasn’t married and had some of the other guys working for him living up at the house. I overheard them talking, and I paid some close attention to how they related to each other, and so I knew pretty quickly what Mr. Collins was like and what he expected of his hired hands. I wasn’t shocked or put off, really. Just conflicted. I’d had some confusion about what I wanted and was like myself in high school, but I’d never been brave enough—or fool enough—to go anywhere with some of my thoughts.

Sydney Collins brought those thoughts back, though. He was old from my perspective, but he probably wasn’t all that old. And he was a rangy, solid guy. Not handsome by any means, but not ugly, either. I guess a woman would have called him sexy enough. I just didn’t know.

What I did know that Sydney Collins was, though, was a touchy-feely sort of guy and one with something on his mind that included me in his plans.

The day before I’d come up here to check out the swimming hole again, he’d more or less trapped me at the fence while I was watching the new, sleek black mare he’d bought trotting around at pasture. He’d come up close beside me and put his arm around me in that real friendly manner he had.

“You like her, Jake?” he asked. “I hope so. She cost me a good penny.”

“Yep,” I answered. “She looks mighty fine. Ridden her yet?”

“No,” he responded. “She’s still mighty skittish about that. She’s fine quality and needs to be brought along proper. I’m bringing in a horse handler to break her in for me. I want her to want to be ridden by me when I first mount her. Everything worth riding is worth breaking in just right.”

We paused, admiring the mare—in fact, admiring the whole beauty of the green pasture land on the gentle slope between valley and mountain, with its white fences and azure-blue sky. Everything would have been perfect if I wasn’t so aware of that arm Collins had draped around my shoulder.

“Why don’t you come on up to the house with me, Jake?” Collins suddenly said in a low, husky voice. “There’s something I’d like to show you.”



923031.jpg
 
my first ebook!

The Yellow Silk Dreams edition of The Goblin Queen is now available on Amazon. Note that the pen name is Chris Kalyta. A search for The Goblin Queen or Chris Kalyta will bring it up.

The book did fairly well on Literotica. It even had an "E", although I suppose that only means one person liked it...

For those who didn't read it before it was deleted from this website, it's a retelling of the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast. Well, it's my own twisted version of it. Well, it deviated pretty far from the original...
Amy is an elf, who became an elf in Holly's Winter, who sets off into the wilds of Canada to discover the secrets behind her faerie nature. She is captured by goblins and from there everything goes sideways.
It's an erotic fantasy adventure and I hope people enjoy it. Well, I also hope to make some money from it...

If you pick up a copy, please leave a review and/or rating.
 
I have published "Might Have Been" ("What Might Have Been" on Lit) on Smashwords under the pen name Jeremy Sterling.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/208807


The book is about a young physicist stuck in a bad relationship who discovers a method to re-visit previous decisions in his life, which he primarily uses to see what would have happened with the women who got away.


Several of the chapters occasionally held the number one spots for all-time and sci fi during it's time on lit, and the entire series was well-received. It's more character and story-driven, and deals with more complex themes, than is typical for erotica, so please check it out if that sounds appealing to you.

Enjoy!
 
Released by Resplendence Publishing, August 15th, 2012 – Captive Heart, a fantasy romance by Tali Spencer. Available at Amazon.com, AllRomance, and Resplendence.

A vengeful emperor conquered her country…now he’s after her heart.

Julissa has only known life as a sheltered princess in Sebboy's opulent but restrictive society, ruled over by strict parents and the righteous Prophets of her god. She is all but destined to a marriage of alliance until her brother kidnaps a foreign princess as his bride, and Julissa's country becomes the target of the girl’s vengeful brother. Gaspar Leonnte may have a big nose and be the subject of ridicule at Julissa's family table, but he doesn't have any trouble conquering Sebboy.

While fleeing the city, Julissa falls into Gaspar's hands and everything she ever knew changes. When a misunderstanding brings Julissa to his bed, the victorious emperor sees no reason not to enjoy his pretty captive for the night. Julissa should refuse him and honor her duty to her family and Prophet, but how can she fight the passion Gaspar awakens… even if doing so might mean her life?


This book may sound familiar to some of you because it first appeared on Literotica as "Captive Hearts." The story's been expanded somewhat, with changes, cuts, and new dialogue. It also has a gorgeous cover. :heart:

Here's a short excerpt:

Julissa pulled back, but Gaspar was stronger. The drapery dividing the tent bumped her arm as it fell into place again behind her. What was she doing here? This man was doing terrible things to her country, and she was trading her compliance piece by piece to secure slivers of his protection for people other than herself. All at once, her actions seemed dreadfully misguided. She was the one whose peril was most certain, not Aurelia in her poppy-strewn sleep or Petraeus whose fate surely rested with their god, at least until such time as Niarchus’ men could reach him.

Helpless, unable to flee a tent guarded by soldiers, far less a camp filled with them, she closed her eyes and prayed for Garmael to illuminate her path.

“Don’t,” Gaspar said. He continued to hold her, his voice a rich vibration upon air that was suddenly too warm, too close. “I must see your eyes.”

She looked up at him, then, and was glad he did not look cruel. His right hand moved to her face, his fingers brushing her cheek. That touch and the provocative hazel of his eyes awakened a heat that poured into her lips and filled the secret wells of her body.

“Chasca, defend me,” she whispered, invoking for a second time the Uttoran protector of virgins.

“Too late for that,” Gaspar said.

He was so near she could no longer see his eyes or the angles of his face. His lips pressed against her hair, traveled to her cheek, his nose caressing her ear to create a cascade of shivers.

“Besides,” his warm voice murmured, “my ancestor suckled at Chasca’s teat and became divine. She’s quite partial to my family. She has us to thank for all her temples.”

In this tent, in this hidden chamber and in the company of this man, all the Prophets were useless, armed only with empty words. When Gaspar’s mouth moved over hers, Julissa gasped at his heat, the way his lips explored hers by lightly tracing the upper, tugging at the ripe fullness of the lower. He felt…experienced. She’d kissed a few men before, but those kisses had been respectful pecks purchased by a gift or a pleasant dance. This kiss respected only her response to him. When she tried to pull away, Gaspar’s hand moved to hold her head so she could not escape his plunder. It wasn’t so bad, really. His lips were firm, but gentle, and tasted faintly of wine. Even the light stubble on his cheek that prickled her skin was more exciting than awful. Tentatively, she answered his kiss, not knowing how. He taught her with lips that gently sucked and teased until he had persuaded hers to open. The touch of his tongue against hers, probing and practiced, tasted like an imperial summons. To her surprise, she answered.

A soft moan escaped her throat.

“Oh.” She caught herself. “Please, I…I don’t want to be used this way.”

“What way? Like this?” He nibbled the junction of her neck and shoulder in a manner that caused her nerves to leap.

Why did he have to smell so good? And the way his cheek rasped her skin awakened a tingling, needy ache in her nipples. Those points of flesh strained toward him with an urgency that alarmed her.

“I—I know what you’re trying to do, and you can’t just—”

“Can’t I?” he disputed, though he smiled. “I promise to use you nicely.”

Gaspar’s lips brushed hers again and his hand seized upon the sheet that, somehow, had survived this far to conceal her body from him. No more. The sheet fell in white folds to the floor. Julissa reached to grab it.

“No,” he said softly.

She was lost, transfixed by the gentle yet commanding timbre of his voice as he stepped back to see what had been hidden. For a moment, his gaze traveled over her with clear admiration, then he breathed just one word.

“Spectacular.”
 
A new release from Vivian Vincent

No, I haven't been around Lit much these days, but I do still get some real world publishing done now and then. :) My latest release, Grande Zaffiro, was previously published, but I left that publisher and it's now officially published with Excessica.

grandezaffiro50.jpg


BLURB:

Hayle Malone was one of the best jewel thieves in the world. Known simply as Karma, her true identity is known only by a few trusted friends. When she’s hired to steal one of the most priceless sapphires in the world, dubbed Grande Zaffiro, she recruits an expert computer hacker to help break through the state-of-the-art security at the museum where the stone is on display.

Finneus Mitchell, a detective in the robbery and homicide division of the Detroit Police Department has been given the Karma case exclusively. He’s been hunting the woman for two years and when he gets a break in the case, he’s finally convinced they’ll be able to capture Karma and put an end to her life of crime.

Hayle and Finn met two years previous at a fundraiser held by the governor of Michigan. They hit it off immediately and spent one intense, passion filled night together. Then Hayle walked out of Finn’s life without so much as a good-bye.

Two years later, they meet up again and pick up where they left off. Finn’s getting closer to catching Karma and even closer to losing his heart to Hayle. When Hayle learns Finn’s a cop and he’s investigating the Karma case, she can’t help but be heartbroken, knowing the man who holds her heart will be the same man who puts an end to her career.

When the truth finally comes out, can Hayle and Finn forgive and forget or will she walk out of his life for good this time?

--

EXCERPT:

Finn watched as Mickey Tremaine crossed the street from the electronics store to his car. He’d been tailing him most of the day but hadn’t learned much. He’d expected Mickey to have had some sort of meeting with either his cousin or Karma by now, but he’d been alone all day.

He still had a bad feeling about something going terribly wrong, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Frankie Tremaine was hiding something. Finn pulled out into traffic, making sure to stay far enough back from Mickey so he wouldn’t be spotted.

Finn noticed they were on the main road leading to Hayle’s condo, and he wondered if he should just ditch Mickey and go see her. He couldn’t get her reaction to him being a cop out of his mind, but he figured it was just surprise since she thought he was a politician.

“Do I seriously look like a politician?” he said aloud, glancing briefly at his reflection in the rearview mirror. He shook his head.

“Hell no I don’t.”

When Mickey turned onto the street Hayle lived on, Finn’s heart thundered in his chest and his grip tightened on the steering wheel. Stopping before he could be spotted by Mickey, Finn watched him drive down the street, pause in front of Hayle’s condo, then turn the corner and disappear out of sight.

If he went after him, Mickey would know he’d been followed. There was only one way in and one way out of this street. If he remained where he was, surely Tremaine would spot him when he left. Finn was torn. He wondered if Mickey had spotted him and turned the corner to wait him out or if the man was lost. He didn’t think he’d been lost. Surely with his knowledge of computers and all things electronic, he had to have GPS in the car he drove.

Finn swore under his breath. He didn’t want to leave, but it seems he had put himself in a bad situation. Putting the car in gear, he headed back out to the main road and decided he’d come back and see Hayle later. He just hoped his gut instinct wasn’t right about Mickey going to see Hayle. As far as Finn knew, there’d be no other reason for the computer geek to be visiting her. They lived in two very separate worlds.

Come to think of it, so did he and Hayle. Tightening his grip on the steering wheel and pushing thoughts of her out of his mind, Finn made his way back to the precinct. He needed to contact the D.I.A. and make the arrangements for his undercover assignment.

As he pulled into his parking spot, he heard his phone ringing. Pulling it from the holder on his belt and not bothering to check the caller ID, he snapped out his greeting.

“Mitchell.”

“Hey, Finn. This is Andy Leonard.”

“Oh hey, Andy. How are things? How’s Becki?”

“Oh she’s fine. Just fine. Listen Finn, Tim told me to call you.”

“Oh? What for?”

“Well, I just got a call from someone, a friend of the family and she asked me to help her with a job she has coming up on Friday.”

Finn listened and hoped what Andy was about to tell him would confirm what they’d already known.

“Okay, so what does this have to do with me, Andy?” Finn occasionally felt annoyed with Andy because sometimes he seemed so vague when he was talking to someone.

“Well, she said she was stealing Grande Zaffiro from the D.I.A., and she wanted to confirm if I’d be working overnight security there. She wanted me to help distract the police so she could get in and out. She also told me she’d already had a computer guru helping with the security system.”

Wow, not vague any more,
Finn thought. “Okay, and?”

“And she also told me she’d pay me handsomely and help me and Becki re-locate to anywhere in the world we wanted.”

“Please tell me you agreed to help her, Andy.”

“I was reluctant, but I did, that’s why I called Tim. He told me you were working the case separate from the Feds and to call you and fill you in on the details.”

Finn smiled. Karma had just been handed to him, all wrapped up in a neat little bow. He didn’t need to go undercover at the D.I.A. after all. It was only a matter of waiting for her to step outside with Grande Zaffiro, and they’d finally put an end to her long career.

“I’m glad you called, Andy. Can you come to the precinct?”

“I can be there in half an hour. Oh, and Finn.”

“Yeah?”

“Hayle Malone is Karma. Just thought you’d want to know.”

Finn froze, the phone held to his ear while Andy’s words echoed in his head. He felt a painful squeeze on his heart. Dropping the phone to his lap, he sat and stared out the windshield, his hands fisted so tight, they hurt.

Now he understood why she was so upset about learning he was a cop. “Fucking perfect. I’m in love with Karma. Ain’t that a bitch.”

He sat in his car, weighing his options. He could go to her right now and try to reason with her. Tell her he knew who she was and beg her to call off her plans, or he could simply let it go and make the collar of a lifetime, costing him his heart in the process. He could get over a broken heart, but he didn’t know if he could ever get over Hayle’s betrayal. Finn exited his car and headed into the precinct. It was gonna be a long night.


=====

Get it here:

Excessica

All Romance E-books

Amazon

And be sure to visit my website (in my sig line) for info and links to all my books.
 
And expanded version of the GM novella Vortex: Sacrificed by Curiosity by habu (a pen name of sr71plt) was launched by BarbarianSpy on 8 September 2012.

BLURB:

Kevin is a young man who unexpectedly finds himself driven by curiosity in alternative lifestyles, as he becomes entranced by Doug, who has been leading him on, and who he finally begs to go with to discover gay sex. But too late he finds out that Doug has ulterior motives, which involve a men-only satanic coven ruled by a rich and cruel master.

What happens in the coven does not lessen Kevin’s desire to be with Doug, though. Will both Kevin and Doug be sucked into a hellish vortex as a result of Kevin’s curiosity, and Doug’s coven ties, or will they eventually find a way out of the whirlpool of satanic sex together?

This is an expanded relaunch of the eXcessica book Vortex.


RAINBOW REVIEWS: 5/5 stars:

“Vortex is an extremely intoxicating story that is filled with sex that pushes all types of boundaries. Every scene is overpowering and potent, with a high level of eroticism. All the characters immediately draw the reader in, even those that are vile and cruel with their treatment of the young man. Readers who are receptive to stories that involve extremely intense domination sex scenes will definitely not be disappointed.”—Emily, Rainbow Reviews


EXCERPT:

Doug had been conditioning me for months. We had met at the gym, and several weeks after we’d become regular spotting partners, he revealed to me, almost in an off-hand manner, that he was bisexual and that he actually preferred gay sex. He didn’t come on to me—at least not directly—and I consider myself fairly open-minded, so I continued with our informal spotting arrangements, him monitoring me as I worked the weights and me doing the same for him. I also had an insatiable curiosity, and Doug was quite clever about exploiting that curiosity. He wasn’t the one who said or did anything about my trying out the gay lifestyle; he just responded to my natural curiosity. How was I to know, though, that this seemingly innocuous quirk was but the beginning of a long spiral down into the maelstrom?

Sometimes after we’d worked out and showered, we’d go someplace together for a drink before going our separate ways. As time went on, I started asking him about his life and about the whole gay scene. I don’t know why I did this—or didn’t know at the time. Looking at it from hindsight, he obviously had seen the curiosity in me for all sorts of things and had played on that from the beginning.

Regardless, the more he didn’t push the topic, the more curious I was, the more I asked about it, and the more I became interested in it. After a while, he wasn’t at all shy about watching me in the shower, but I guess I wasn’t all that shy about watching him either. He slowly made his interest in me known in no uncertain terms.


937701.jpg
 
Carved in Flesh M/M Anthology by Storm Moon Press

~Lovely 4 star review for the Carved in Flesh anthology from Storm Moon by Joyfully Jay Review. (My story, Faded Love, earned a 5 star review separately from the reviewer! It's my first 5 star review!)http://joyfullyjay.com/2012/10/review-carved-in-flesh-anthology.html


Pre-order now and Save 20% (Available September 14, 2012):
eBook $5.59 until 9/14 then $6.99
Softback $11.19 until 9/14 then $13.99
Bundle $12.79 until 9/14 then $15.99


http://www.stormmoonpress.com/books/Carved-in-Flesh.aspx

People often say that the true perfection in the human form is in its imperfections. Scars are visceral reminders of a person's past, a sign of an event that can never fade. Whether it was gained in combat, a traumatic experience, or part of a ritual with a lover, scars are the ultimate labels. They leave a permanent mark on the body and spirit that, one way or another, change a person forever.

My story: Faded Love

Blurb:

A near-fatal car accident leaves superstar model Ashley's face permanently scarred and his career into a tailspin. Only his lover, Will, can pull him out of his depression. Scars can fade, but true loved does not.

Excerpt:

“Will?” Ashley’s hand was gently held and pulled down. Why did Will’s voice sound so funny, like he was hoarse? “Will? What’s going on? Where am I? What’s on my face?”

“Listen to me. You’re in the hospital.”

“Hospital? Why the hell am I in the hospital?” Straining, he was finally able to make out the pale walls, and smell a scent he had always associated with hospitals: cleaners and sickness.

“You don’t remember… anything?” Will bent over Ashley, still holding his hands. God, Will’s skin was so warm, and his was so cold. “Tell me what you remember.”

“Was on my way home from that shoot. You called. I was going to call you back… Will?” Ashley’s voice rose and cracked. “Then, nothing until now. What—what… Will?”

One of Will’s strong hands managed to loosen itself from Ashley’s death grip and brushed Ashley’s hair back from his face. “You’re in the hospital. There was an accident, a bad accident. You were hit on the way home two days ago.”

“Fuck me! Two days ago?” Ashley bit his lip as pain spiked in his ribs. “How bad? Who hit me?”

“It was pretty bad. You have bruised ribs from the impact with the steering wheel, your arm is bruised—not broken—and more bruises over your body. I forgot the driver’s name. They hit you on the passenger side, slammed you into a street light. Two people in the other car died.”

“Died? Jesus.” Every time Ashley tried to lift his hand to his face, Will stopped him. “What’s wrong with my vision? Why can I only see out of one side?”

Holding his hand, Will hesitated. “You were struck so hard your head hit the driver side window.”

Ashley gripped Will’s hand. There was more, he just knew it. What little he could make out of Will’s concerned face told him that. “And? Tell me, dammit!”

“The window busted. There was glass everywhere. Oh God, Ashley, I’m so sorry. You were cut. On your face… and—and… there’s going to be a scar.”

“A scar?” Ashley whispered, and then his voice gained in strength as horror stabbed at him. “A scar, on my face? My face? No! Oh my God, no! How bad, Will? How fucking bad?”

Tears soaked Will’s voice. “From the hair line to under your chin. Jesus, Ashley. I’m so sorry.”

The screams from Ashley’s room brought most of the nursing staff at a dead run.

~M.A. Church
Blog http://machurch00.blogspot.com
 
Last edited:
Released by Dreamspinner Press – The Prince of Winds, a M/M romantic fantasy by Tali Spencer. Available at Amazon.com, AllRomance Ebooks, and Dreamspinner Press.

This long novella originally appeared in its entirety here on Lit. It’s been edited, has extra scenes, and other scenes have been expanded. In other words, it’s the same story… but better. :rose:

Rimmon may be an eagle warrior, but he’s never known war, and he’s never known love—until his kingdom’s army is destroyed by Ekari, the demon of winds, and he is captured by Melkor, one of the Iron Horde that has been killing off the world's gods. Although those gods have cursed Melkor and his brothers to be conquerors and to never be loved, Melkor hopes to overcome his fate and carries Rimmon off to his island. There, Melkor heals Rimmon’s wounds and teaches him about sexual pleasure, earning the young warrior’s trust and fanning the flames of an attraction both men yearn to embrace. But the curses of vengeful gods are difficult to break, especially when Rimmon discovers Melkor is the wind demon who destroyed his home.

Here’s short excerpt:

Rimmon awoke with his cock enveloped in hot, wet, undulating flesh. Moonlight spilled through the window, painting the floor and walls with silver, turning the sheets of their bed ghostly bright. With startled hands, Rimmon clasped his lover’s head, for the first time feeling the heavy silk of Melkor’s hair.

“Stop! Wait!” he gasped. His cock, hot and stiff—painfully so—threatened to erupt.

The mouth that had been sucking him so enthusiastically released. Cool air kissed his wet, throbbing shaft. When Melkor had insisted they sleep in the same bed, he had dreaded something like this. Across the room, Ayet added her squawks of annoyance to the confusion. On the lord’s order, servants had found a large branch of driftwood and installed it in the room as a perch for the eagle, who had adopted it readily. After the plug had been removed from his ass, Rimmon had fallen asleep, vaguely lulled by Melkor’s body heat, the cage of his arms, and his eagle’s familiar presence on the fringe of his awareness.

“No, don’t stop!” His fingers still gripped the man’s hair. Rimmon lifted his hips as best he could. His leg was still in a splint, making purchase with it difficult.

“Is this what you like, Akel?” Melkor murmured. He pressed his mouth to the rigid barrel of Rimmon’s cock and ran his tongue over the taut skin.

“Yes, I—” Damn him, he did like it.

“What about this?” Melkor’s lips moved wetly up to the crown, then enfolded it in soft, hot flesh. Was that his tongue? Something thick and muscular wound about his cockhead like a serpent’s coils.

Oh, goddess… had it felt like this to him? Reason enough to seduce another man. But what did it say about him that he wanted this Hordish lord to suck him?

“Yes… you know it. Please—”

“And… this?” Melkor released him only to speak, his hand moving between Rimmon’s thighs to cup his balls. Those fingers rolled his testicles with a smooth, expert touch, while lips and tongue worked on his prick.

Storms! No man had ever touched him this way before, taking control of his ass, his body. Every inch of his skin had been uncharted until Melkor had found him. His ass was still sore though the plug had been removed hours ago. Remembering that invasion and the way Melkor simply took ownership made him want to simultaneously run from the room—which he could not do—or leap into the man’s arms, which he could. Which he did. He pushed down on the head his hands grasped with desperation.

“Don’t stop, please don’t… I can’t stand much more!”

Again Melkor raised his head, though he continued to lightly squeeze his balls. Rimmon stroked his hair, beseeching.

“Melkor, please,” he whimpered.

“Please what, my eagle?”

“Help me spend. I—”

“That’s not what I do.” Keeping his balls in hand, Melkor slid upward along Rimmon’s body, his tongue tracing curls over his loins, up his belly. “You are temptation personified. I cannot get enough of you, Akel. I have enjoyed many men, but none as beautiful as you. None as perfectly formed for pleasure.” Melkor’s lips traversed his ribs, traveled his chest until they found one of his nipples.

Rimmon’s fingers laced tighter into Melkor’s hair. Heb! Did the man know every one of his body’s secrets? The Hordish lord flicked the firm tip of his tongue over the jutting peak of flesh, lapping at it like a kitten would a bowl of milk until Rimmon writhed on the sheets, puling like a hatchling. Arching with need, he moved one hand from Melkor’s head to a hard, muscled arm, trying to push that hand toward his cock.

“Please… I can’t stand this!”

“Just give me what I want,” said Melkor. He drew the tortured nipple into his mouth and began to suck. Each pull on the nipple sent bolts of pleasure directly to Rimmon’s cock. With skilled fingers, he gently toyed with his captive’s high, tight balls.

“Anything!” Rimmon gasped.

Melkor released the nipple then, though he continued to lick it. “I want… to watch you… change.”

“Change?” he gasped. He moaned as Melkor moved. His hand stayed on Melkor’s arm as it moved down his body. Just let the man touch his cock… suck it, swallow it, anything, so long as he gave him release!

“Yes, Akel. From a warrior… to a kadezh.”

“What’s… a kadezh?”

That firm Hordish hand wrapped tightly around his cock, claiming it. Releasing his balls, Melkor nudged his legs apart and knelt between them. A probing finger, slippery with something, spit or cock juice, slipped under his ass, into his crack.

“A kadezh is a male who offers up his body in a temple as a vessel through which to commune with the gods.”

A whore, then. Rimmon wondered how many Melkor had known, and tensed. “No, Melkor, please….” He thought his erection would surely balk at his being compared to a temple prostitute, but it didn’t. His tormentor worked his cock with one hand, tender, long strokes—squeezing droplets of pleasure from his engorged tip—while the other plied his asshole with knowing touches, making it wet with those same drops, teasing the sore rim.

“In time you will flower for me as a kadezh should,” Melkor growled, so low the sound was nearly a purr. “Let me into your chamber, beauty”—he pressed, his fingertip pushing into the throbbing circle of his anus—“open the gate, welcome me, and I will bring you with me into paradise.”

The finger didn’t hurt as it had before. The pressure… hurt less. Blinking tears, Rimmon gulped deep breaths, his anus burning brightly to accommodate the invading digit. Melkor murmured with pleasure, “My beautiful eagle!” and pushed harder, deeper. Only inchoate sounds emerged from Rimmon’s throat as Melkor’s finger circled and explored his rectum, brushing something within him that left him gasping at the pleasure that shot through his cock and nipples. Sensation piled on sensation, building inside him. The fingers pumping his cock did so with fresh vigor.

“Feel it, beauty? This is just the smallest taste of the pleasure that awaits you—your body shall be my paradise, my temple, my world….”

Something happened then… pleasure expanded not just through his loins but his whole body, his entire being. Wave upon wave carried him up and up, and when he crashed down, carried him up again. Whatever Melkor’s finger was gently rubbing inside him cascaded along the canyons of his loins. Commanded by Melkor’s fist, Rimmon’s cock erupted, and he ejaculated in a hard, hot stream, again and again, coating the lord’s hand, his own belly, and possibly the ceiling. His asshole clenched about the finger that slowly continued to circle until it gradually eased from his body.

He was still gasping, ashamed and amazed, when Melkor lowered onto his elbows over him. “My warrior,” his dark lover said, kissing Rimmon’s lips softly, then deeper still. “My kadezh.”
 
Hello all.

I have just published Holly's Winter as an ebook through Smashwords and it should be available through other ebook providers very soon.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=chris+kalyta

It's Christmas and Holly Bishop's always been the good girl. She works hard, helps her friends and everyone agrees that she's one of the nicest people they've ever known. But everything falls apart after she's sexually harassed at work. She finds herself alone on Christmas Eve, emptying a bottle of wine and wondering what just happened to her perfect little world. That's when a lonely Santa Claus offers her a trip to the North Pole. Should Holly stay at the top of the world and try to find love? Holly's Winter is an erotic and romantic fantasy adventure where a young woman must learn to balance her friends' needs with her own.

Please note that the first half of the story is still available on Literotica here.
 
Launched 22 September 2012 in the “Extreme” GM BarbarianSpy category and already the #3 best-seller in the Pirates category at ARE, the GM historical novel Shores of Tripoli, by Dirk Hessian (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

Coming into his majority in the Boston merchant world of 1801 and having been brutally initiated into man sex during a roadside encounter, the merchant’s son and printer’s apprentice, Billy, begins a life of discovery of what he wants from another man. He thinks he wants—and deserves—rough taking and punishment, but not all of his lovers agree. The call of the sea and early linking up with a pirate chieftain lead him into a life where, though he is deemed too small and fair of looks to be trusted among common seaman, the men of the sea win through on finding their own purposes for him.

Billy’s story leads him from nominally prim Boston to hedonist Charleston and the slaves of a South Carolina rice plantation and then on across the Atlantic to the Azores and the Mediterranean.

The saga of Billy’s sexual adventures and seekings are backdropped in Shores of Tripoli by piracy on the East Coast of the young United States, piracy on the Atlantic at the beginning of the nineteenth century, and American’s engagement in the Barbary Coast antipiracy wars in the Mediterranean. The Barbary Coast wars, storming up on the shores of Tripoli, provided the first foreign land battles that the young United States engaged in as well as the first use of U.S. Marines—and our young Billy was there to see and experience it all.

Billy’s story is one of possession by a succession of naval chieftains—pirate and U.S. Navy alike, as well as randy and fit Marines and Arab potentates—and also of men who try to convince him that sex can be more equal and romance based. The question remains of what maturity and time leads him to believe and accept as the sexual experience he most wants.


EXCERPT:

Two ships were standing off the coves at the base of cliff, near enough for Billy to see their white sails and to count their masts to assure himself that these must be the two ships he expected, but far enough out to sea not to run aground in this treacherous area of the coast. The ships weren’t near each other. The larger of the two was between where he stood and the inlet leading past the lighthouse and into the Shernhaven harbor. The other one was standing further south.

Billy could see that the one farther away already had longboats in the water, starting their journey to land. They were carrying no running lights, but were merely dark splotches on the water, discerned in the moonlight only with great care. They were riding low in the water, and Billy could see a mass of figures overloading each one.

The nearer, larger ship, was just starting to lower boats. The sound of men calling out guidance and curses at the difficulty of the work slid in underneath the keening of the seagulls overhead and the pounding of the surf.

By the time Billy had made his way down to the cove and positioned himself behind a large boulder of water-pocked rock and jagged edges, boats from the two ships were nearing the beach. Their journey was intersecting on the beach nearly parallel to where Billy was hiding himself.

The longboats from the smaller, more distant ship, Billy could now see were packed with silent, dark figures. The boats from the larger ship were seemingly empty other than the men rowing, driven by a man growling curses and threatening slackers with bodily harm.

One of the overloaded boats foundered in the surf, and there was a scramble to pull its occupants, who didn’t seem to be making much of an effort to save themselves, to safety. Billy could hear the ominous rattling of chains. The crews from the larger boats leaped out of their now-beached longboats and went to the aid of the other craft, a second of which was also foundering in the merciless surf. From the sounds of wailing from the floundering figures in the surf and the curses of the crew members, Billy could tell that not all of the passengers were being saved.

The coxswain of the larger ship’s longboats seemed to have taken charge of the situation. He cut quite a figure in the late of the longboat lantern. He was dark—either heavily tanned or an Arab—and wore a bright green vest over short brown breeches. A scarlet sash circled his waist into which two pistols had been shoved. He was bearded and there was a black patch over one eye.

Billy knew how important it was to lose as few of the floundering passengers as possible. The figures were dark sinned and nearly naked. He knew that these would be slaves being brought in from Africa via the Caribbean. He was witnessing their transfer from one ship to the other and knew that by the morrow or the next day, the survivors of this landing would be displayed on the auction block on Woodman’s wharf, near Boston’s town market and docks. Those bidding on these slaves would be turning a blind eye to their primitive conditions and weakened, dazed states. In one of life’s incongruities, whereas the trade of shipped slaves was now outlawed in Massachusetts, the resale of slaves in the state previous to the law’s enactment was permitted. Those trading with these lives in the new day would be conveniently assuming the slaves hadn’t arrived surreptitiously in the night.

So engrossed was Billy in watching the exchange of the goods, cases of rum and bolts of textiles and baskets of gleaming doubloons, from one ship for the slaves from another that he cried out in fear and surprise as a strong hand gripped his shoulder from behind.

“I believe you will be coming with us,” a growly voice rang out.


945736.jpg
 
Launched on 29 September 2012 by BarbarianSpy, the first part of a GM novella, Duggan's Men: Finding Amnad, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

Until going to Thailand rough and ready tapioca plantation manager Duggan has always preferred young blond twinks who he can overpower and control. But on a visit to Washington, D.C., to document his company’s Thai plantation operations, Duggan falls under the spell of a sexually refined Thai, Amnad, who he first encounters in a men’s club sauna. Duggan discovers his Bangkok hotel is nearly next door to architect, opera set designer, and minor royal, Amnad’s canal-side Thai-style compound.

This story was previously published as part of the Shabbu novel Yap Yap.


EXCERPT

I had planned to overpower my Thai prize when we got to my room—to take him swiftly and fully—and perhaps roughly, although I must admit that I had found the serenity and grace he had shown on the gym floor disconcerting. I found myself wondering how I should approach it. That was a new sensation for me. I usually just assumed that the other guy wanted it as fast and powerful as I could give it. Not being sure here threw me off my stride, and I found that it wasn’t me who was taking the lead.

He requested that we shower first, and he asked this with a shy but assertive smile and so calmly that I had assented before I really thought about it. I was already under his spell. This was not how I usually acted in these situations. I was always in control and driving to the fulfillment of my desires and needs, assuming that meeting my own needs would be good enough to get the other guy off happily too.

His ministrations in soaping me up in the shower nearly drove me mad, and although I attempted, there in the shower, to take him, he deftly fended me off. He did so with such ease and without my taking umbrage at his ability to have his hands everywhere at once on my body without me being able to maintain a grip on him that I finally just gave in and let him have his way.

His way entailed kneeling between my legs as the water of the shower cascaded over us and making slow and total love to my cock. Deep throating me, as I imagined no man could do, and making me come down his throat, leaving my knees wobbly and my muscles too drained to take control away from him.

After toweling us both off, he led me to the bed and gently pushed me down on my stomach, full length on the bed. Then he began to massage my body. Sexually, he was driving me wild, and I resolved from minute to minute to gather my strength and assert myself and to take him forcefully and completely as was my custom. But the massage was taking me to heights of pleasure I never had reached before. His fingers were magic on my muscles. He must have been professionally trained for this. And his fingers, which I had remarked earlier as being long and slender and expressive, were surprisingly strong.
By the time he quietly asked me to turn onto my back, I was putty in his hands. He gently but fully made love to me, joining with me so that we were working as one—but gently and with a deep sensuality and slow mounting of new levels of pleasure. I had no idea that sex could be like this. It was completely alien to how I merged with a man. And it was totally fulfilling.


963996.jpg
 
Habu's college coming of age GM novel, Hard Knocks U, was relaunched by BarbarianSpy in an expanded version on 6 October 2012. Habu is a pen name of sr71plt.


BLURB:

Ron might be a hunk, but he’s incredibly naïve, and now that he’s transferred to a university far away from home, he quickly becomes the prey of both male professors and students alike. His logic professor manages to seduce him by using—what else but logic—and when he goes to the dean of men-slash-wrestling-coach to complain, he finds he’s walked from the fry-pan into the fire and is taken not just once again, but twice. When the wrestling team starts handing him around like popcorn, Ron decides the only way to escape his predicament is to recruit a replacement—and sexy, young Ben is just the sort of naïve student he’s got in mind.


REVIEWS:

“(A)n intense story about the unique sexual education of a young man. habu delivers a powerful story that delves into a level of manipulation and total control that few are able to express. Some of the most extreme stories I have ever read are from this author and I have yet to be disappointed.” —Emily, Rainbow Reviews — 4/5 Stars!

“This story is Hot M/M erotica and not for the faint of heart. Habu has penned an intense, powerful story. It’s a dark look at manipulation and submission that I enjoyed.” —ulia, Erotic Book Freaks, 4.5/5 STARS!


EXCERPT:

It was more than an hour after dinner and the professor and I were sitting together in wingback chairs, almost knee to knee, before an enticing fire in a mammoth fireplace, complete with white bearskin rug in front of it, and our second snifter of brandy, when Professor Hollings brought the discussion around to the topic of his course, logic.

“You asked me for the short explanation of this course we’re embarking on together, Ron. Perhaps the best way I can explain how logic works is by a little role play. Are you game for that?” He looked oh so charming and enthusiastic about his topic as he sat there looking deeply into my eyes. He probably was more than twenty years older than I was, but I had no doubt that the women in his classes swooned over his classic good looks and his charisma. I bet he wove quite a spell over his students in his classroom.

“Umm, yes, of course,” I answered blithely and without a clue to what lay ahead.

“Okay, now for logic to really work, we have to be completely honest and open in our statements. Are you okay with that?”

“Well, sure, of course.”

“All right. Now we’ll have to pick a topic. Let’s see, what is uppermost on a university student’s mind?”

“Getting good grades that lead to a good job?” I offered.

“No, no, those are noble thoughts, but you aren’t really being honest now, are you? Look, you’re a young, good looking, healthy guy. What is it you really are thinking of the most?”

I just smiled.

“Come on. This won’t work if you don’t follow the rules of open honesty.”

“Okay, okay,” I responded. “Sex, of course.”

“Bingo. Sex. And what is it about sex that you think of?”

I thought for a few minutes and then answered, “Getting it. The pleasure of it; the feeling it gives, which is like nothing else we experience.”

“Very good, now, see, it wasn’t hard to be open and honest about that, was it?”

And with that, he leaned in toward me and put both of his hands on my thighs, just above the knees. I flinched and scooted back a bit into the wingchair.

“This is just a role play, Ron. I have done this to make a point in logic. Relax. Now, what made you flinch? How did you feel when I put my hands on your thighs?”

“Nervous, trapped, a little frightened perhaps,” I answered.

“Precisely. And why is that?”

“Because it was too intimate. It is wrong,” I answered.

“Ah, now, that’s the crux of it, where logic has to be considered,” Hollings said with a laugh. And he moved his hands a bit farther up on my thighs, which made me flinch again.

“There, see, you have conditioned yourself,” Hollings said. “Let’s examine the logic of this. First, are you married?”

“No.”

“Do you have a significant other?”

“No, not really. Not right now.”

“Are you clean? No communicable diseases?”

“Excuse me!” I responded, in shock.

“Bear with me. This is just for the purposes of a logical construct.”

“Well, no, of course not. Not any diseases, I mean.”

“Can I assume you are over eighteen? Your transcripts indicate you are a junior college transfer.”

“Yes, I’m nineteen,” answered. “But what does that . . . ?”

“I thought so, but you look so young. When you think of sex and the pleasure you get from that, do you think that this is wrong for you to do? An open and honest answer now.”

“No . . . no, I suppose not.”

“And if you aren’t hurting anyone else, if there’s no one else, no one at all, who would be hurt by your gain of pleasure, would you be wrong to enjoy that pleasure?”

“Uh, no, I guess not.”

“And honestly, Ron, can you openly and honestly say that you aren’t gaining pleasure from me having my hands where they are?”



968900.jpg
 
Klass Act – The Cruiserweight Series

(Coming in 2013)

2012 National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) Project


klass_act_cover.jpg


Donovan Klass is in the fight of his life. A probation officer, he is the son of a seven-time cruiserweight wrestling champion. He has seen his daughter’s mother and his best friend climb to the very top of the pro wrestling world. Should he switch careers and become a wrestler? If he does, can he still be a good father to the daughter he adores?
 
Back
Top