Make your reader climax in 200 words or less

Wild Bachelorett Party

Blindfolded and strapped to the cold metal table, Mark was rolled into the room. As the doors swung open, he could hear the laughter, cheers, and calls of many drunken and horny women. It was impossible to tell how many there were. Soon joining the din of female voices were a multitude of hands that groped at his exposed flesh. Like a school of sex deprived animals, they worked their hands over his skin. Two hands grabbed his manhood, yanking it in two different directions. Another hand grabbed his balls. He felt teeth sink into his upper thigh.

The two hands at his member fled as the warmth of a wet pussy engulfed it, holding it tight. Someone had straddled him and began fucking him with abandon. Mark threw his head back to let out a scream of pure ecstacy, but the sound was quickly stiffled by a dripping wet cunt. He gladly drank of the juices that poured over his mouth. The animal that was riding his spear dismounted and his member we quickly taken by two hands again. A tongue joined to lick vaginal juices from his rod. The women cheered as hot cum spewed from him.
- 199 (barely made it)
 
Just saw this thread last night and had to give it a whirl based on a past experience.


She liked to watch, and he knew that this was one of those times. This is what he wanted now too, clearly, in the primal way he was stroking his thick cock. It was nearly violent, no pausing. Any adjustments were made during a stroke. She had stripped to her panties and sat leaning against the headboard, watching him intently, absently rubbing her breasts… The first time she “caught him;” running back to their room at a friend’s country home for something forgotten. Thereafter she would ask him to, or to finish that way when she was in a certain mood. Of course he liked to watch her too, though she would do it alone for him only on occasion... She replayed, as did he, the events of the sultry early summer evening. Their mental snapshots focused differently on the intimate crowd on the outside dance floor by the river, the sexy men and women dancing close and sexily on the steamy night, the unseen groping, the warmth and sweat of bodies as they pressed together on purpose or as the crowd moved together as one into the night…He moaned as she pulled her panties to one side...
 
First contribution...

Well... time to take the plunge and post our first ever. Your comments are invited and welcome, but please be gentle on us newbies.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The sexual tension had been mounting since we first met Jen and Dan three days ago at this luxurious clothing optional resort. Before today it was unknown to me if “the line” would ever be crossed, a boundary never crossed by either couple before.

As I massaged the cascading pool of tanning oil between Jen’s beautifully bronzed ass cheeks I was surprised as anybody that her innocent request to “Put some oil on my back” had escalated so far. Both our husbands watched with astonished expressions and stiffening excitement as Jen repeatedly arched her ass invitingly upward while my hand disappeared between her legs. While I had never touched a woman this way before, my hand and fingers instinctively found ways to maintain a sensual massaging of Jen’s clit while my middle fingers plunged deeply within the silky warm folds of her magnificent pussy.

Unfortunately, another couple making their way towards our secluded corner of beach ended the moment all too prematurely. I gave Jen a quick kiss on her shoulder then retreated to my own lounger; my heart pounding and my mind racing with delicious anticipation of the night and days ahead.
 
He sucked her clit teasing every last spasm from her body as he slipped his fingers deep with in her tunnel of bliss. He flicked his tongue over her too sensitive and sore clit. She moaned “Please stop! Please!”

He continued to suck her clit harder as he replaced his fingers with an egg. He turned it on and pushed in deep with in her. She spasmed again crying out n pleasure and pain as he bite her clit with enough force to cause her tired and worn out body to shiver and clinch in painful bliss.

“Please I cant Take anymore!” her voice raw after hours of sexual torment!

“Oh you can and you will! I have so much more for you to take!” he reached for her clit and pinched it hard as he bit her nipple sucking hard as she shook. He pulled on her clit and nipple in turn as he worked up to her neck kissing her then raking her teeth down the cord of her neck. He found a dildo and pressed it deep into her. It forced the throbbing egg harder into her front wall and screamed a throaty scream as she came.

200 word exactly but dont ask how much I had to edit out to get it down to 200! I am long winded to say the least!
 
naughty girl!

Jacob Black, Silvester Stallion, George Strait, Toby Keith, Tom Cruz, Sam Ellott and Nick Cage all naked and ready for you!

OH! MY! GOD! Was it good for you?

:D hehehehe I had to I really did!
 
This was actually a great practice exersise. I didn't think I could do it, but...


Connie locked the kitchen door. Wasting no time, she pulled off her swimsuit in one fluid motion while Tim watched, fully clothed and disbelieving, by the refrigerator. With an eager grin, she pinned him against the vibrating appliance. “You owe me an orgasm, and you’re not leaving until I come.” She kissed him hard on the mouth, and his hands sprung to action. Sandy had told her Tim had a way of gently tickling her pussy that made her climb walls, and he didn’t disappoint. She wiggled with pleasure as the pads of his fingers teased her lips, and groaned to relieve the tension his touch built up. He reached up and caressed her right breast with his other hand, which felt so good Connie didn’t even notice him reaching two fingers inside her until they were already in. He curled his fingers back and forth, and rubbed – lightly, then hard – against her inner flesh, while flicking at her clit with his thumb. Her knees buckled and she had to hold onto Tim for balance. “Awwwww, god! Tim!” He knew just when she came, for her breathing stopped for a second followed by a throaty gush of ecstasy.
 
Her ass got red from my hand. I was hard from her wet pussy grinding while she lays over my lap. I pull her up to her feet an grab my dick she leans over taking me in her mouth. She takes me deep and slowly comes back up to the tip. I feel her tongue swirling around making me want to explode. I stand up and grab her arms then place them behind her back. I push her agianst the wall an whisper "cum for me..." Holding her wrist with one hand I slide the other between her and the wall, I rub her clit, then I push myself deep into her lovely pussy. Feeling it squeeze me. I slowly withdraw as she whimpers feeling her wetness release me. Then she said "Fuck me, please?" I gripped her wrists an thrust myself into her. She moaned. Pushing in deep an out, whispering again "cum for me." I can feel her pussy soaking me with her wetness. Her breath gets more shallow. "Yes, I'm cumming." It sends me over the edge, my cock throbs as I push my cum inside her. She exhales, and I say thank you.
 
It was only a few moments ago that we'd met in the bar. She was dressed in a black leather jacket, just a t shirt under that, and a black leather miniskirt. Now we were out back, by the dumpsters. I'd asked her if she wanted to go out. She'd given a hint that she wanted it, and I thought, right away. She pressed me up against the chain link fence, tits against my chest and hands undoing my belt. Then a hand went over my balls, down behind them and in front of them and up to the tip of my cock. Pants fell to the ground forgotten. She bent down and put cock in mouth, lingered on the head for a moment, then went all the way down. It was so stiff it hurt. She knew it, I could see in her smirk as she kissed me. Her hands ran through my hair and then grabbed the chain link. I felt her muscles tense up as she climbed up the fence with her toes, until her cunt was rubbing up and down on my cock and it slipped in. She watched it plunge all the way in, and I felt her body shutter. Maybe it was a little climax that caused her eyes to open wide with the initial shock.
 
Last edited:
Is it cheating?

I have been wanting to post something here since I first read the thread. I could never seem to pull it together in 200 words though. Then today, I'm writing a post for the revived toolbox thread and when I finished, just for kicks, I checked the word count. Two hundred words exactly. Figures. :rolleyes:

Since I'm not the type to cheat, I guess I'll have to try again another day.:kiss:
 
Last edited:
My back is against the wall. Your lips pressed possesively against my own. Slowly your fingers take the curve of my hips, lifting my legs around your waist. The way your flesh softens and molds against mine is a dance that I wish never to end. The pads of my fingers press into the glistening soft tissues on your shoulders as your hips undulate against mine. Wet, succulent sounds of sex fills the space around us as your ridgid shaft makes a serious attempt to entice me into an orgasm.

Your nose is buried into the freespace of my neck. The vibrations of your husky tone, "Cum for me," settle onto my skin. You thrust harder, deeper, growling each time you discover my g-spot. I whimper constantly, my muscles firmly grasping your erection. My body quivers with erotic delight as your aggressive thrusts demand a climax. Panting heavily, I explode, coating your phallus with my warm, milky juices.

Carefully you lower my weak legs to the ground. Your arms claim my waist and I press my head against your chest.

My body can't handle this sort of freedom. (188)



I'm just finding this thread! Very, very nice! :)
 
Well... time to take the plunge and post our first ever. Your comments are invited and welcome, but please be gentle on us newbies.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The sexual tension had been mounting since we first met Jen and Dan three days ago at this luxurious clothing optional resort. Before today it was unknown to me if “the line” would ever be crossed, a boundary never crossed by either couple before.

As I massaged the cascading pool of tanning oil between Jen’s beautifully bronzed ass cheeks I was surprised as anybody that her innocent request to “Put some oil on my back” had escalated so far. Both our husbands watched with astonished expressions and stiffening excitement as Jen repeatedly arched her ass invitingly upward while my hand disappeared between her legs. While I had never touched a woman this way before, my hand and fingers instinctively found ways to maintain a sensual massaging of Jen’s clit while my middle fingers plunged deeply within the silky warm folds of her magnificent pussy.

Unfortunately, another couple making their way towards our secluded corner of beach ended the moment all too prematurely. I gave Jen a quick kiss on her shoulder then retreated to my own lounger; my heart pounding and my mind racing with delicious anticipation of the night and days ahead.

OMG! Very, very nice! Well done! :rose:
 
Blindfolded and strapped to the cold metal table, Mark was rolled into the room. As the doors swung open, he could hear the laughter, cheers, and calls of many drunken and horny women. It was impossible to tell how many there were. Soon joining the din of female voices were a multitude of hands that groped at his exposed flesh. Like a school of sex deprived animals, they worked their hands over his skin. Two hands grabbed his manhood, yanking it in two different directions. Another hand grabbed his balls. He felt teeth sink into his upper thigh.

The two hands at his member fled as the warmth of a wet pussy engulfed it, holding it tight. Someone had straddled him and began fucking him with abandon. Mark threw his head back to let out a scream of pure ecstacy, but the sound was quickly stiffled by a dripping wet cunt. He gladly drank of the juices that poured over his mouth. The animal that was riding his spear dismounted and his member we quickly taken by two hands again. A tongue joined to lick vaginal juices from his rod. The women cheered as hot cum spewed from him.
- 199 (barely made it)


I'm going to stop commenting now! :D I need to start hanging out in this section of the site more often! What a treasure trove!
 
My first post at Literotica. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, paring words away. Amazing how attached you get to words - like your children - as you realise you just don't need them.
It is a great exercise in sharpening up the prose though.
Anyway I got it down to 200 words. LOL then I realised - after posting - I had her gasping into my mouth while I was attached to her nipple! Luckily I was able to get back in and edit it. So I think it's set to go now...enjoy!
----------------------------------------0o0----------------------------------------

Lazily stroking my hard cock, I watch you sleeping, recalling the previous night’s lusty fucking. Closing my eyes, I open them in time to catch the sight of your curvaceous bottom, a tiny sliver of pussy lip showing as you scoot forwards on the bed, your petite breasts jiggling, to draw the curtain to look at the dawn.

Satisfied, you turn, and prowling like a tiny tigress, you crawl to me and kiss me, flicking your tongue against mine.

With a grin, one hand goes under the cover to grip my cock and I moan as you begin stroking it.

Still kissing, I reach out, the backs of my fingers lightly brush the sides of your heaving breasts, and you gasp in my mouth. I sense your leg pushing the covers aside as I lean forward to take a stiffening nipple between my teeth to gently tug on it, while you manouver the knob of my prick to tease your twitching clit and then use it to pry apart your juicy cunt lips.

Then squeezing my thighs with your ankles, you lower yourself on to my throbbing tool and let it impale you deeply as you start to ride me.
 
Last edited:
We can't keep meeting like this

"Hello" a deep, smooth voice echoed in my ear from behind. The train was packed from front to back, it made extravagant maneuvers nearly impossible.
The hemline of my dress lifted over my ass. "Firm" he paused breathing me in and gripping my round ass. "I have to be quick" he mumbled ripping the fabric from my pussy. My lips poised and ready to purr as he thrusts into my pussy.

I forced breathless as he bore into me. His thirsts for pleasure was obvious. Strong hands felt, groped my perky tits and nipples. "I want you to cum" he grunted through his teeth that grazed my ear. His hand quickly moved covering my mouth as I breathed with anticipation.His throbbing cock harder than steel let me know he wasn't far from cumming himself.

Sex filled my nose. Warm juices of our pleasure trickled down my legs. "As you were" he moaned as he zipped. With one final kiss on my neck the train stopped and emptied it's passengers. I rode a few more stops until reaching mine and checking my texts. Unknown number read "Thanks for the take out, it was delish!!" Next time pantie-less would be nice"

Whew! I almost couldn't bang this out in 200 words or less. Thanks for the fun.
 
"Hello" a deep, smooth voice echoed in my ear from behind. The train was packed from front to back, it made extravagant maneuvers nearly impossible.
The hemline of my dress lifted over my ass. "Firm" he paused breathing me in and gripping my round ass. "I have to be quick" he mumbled ripping the fabric from my pussy. My lips poised and ready to purr as he thrusts into my pussy.

I forced breathless as he bore into me. His thirsts for pleasure was obvious. Strong hands felt, groped my perky tits and nipples. "I want you to cum" he grunted through his teeth that grazed my ear. His hand quickly moved covering my mouth as I breathed with anticipation.His throbbing cock harder than steel let me know he wasn't far from cumming himself.

Sex filled my nose. Warm juices of our pleasure trickled down my legs. "As you were" he moaned as he zipped. With one final kiss on my neck the train stopped and emptied it's passengers. I rode a few more stops until reaching mine and checking my texts. Unknown number read "Thanks for the take out, it was delish!!" Next time pantie-less would be nice"

Whew! I almost couldn't bang this out in 200 words or less. Thanks for the fun.

DELICIOUS ZIPLESS TRAIN FUCK!! love the text message twist!
 
fuck

I order you to bend over.

I run my hands up your thighs, slide your panties to one side, and slip my middle finger in. While I am fingerfucking you, I lap at your gash to lubricate it.

Then I slide my prick straight up inside and feel your pussy grip me like a velvet glove. Fucking you like that has my cock rock hard and oozing.

I pull out and have you turn around to fuck those big beautiful tits. I smear them with our creamy juices.

Your mouth is next. I jab my big hard prick in your mouth and you caress my balls while I fuck your face. Soon I am ready to squirt my hot cum where you want it most.

Where do you want me to spray my cum honey?

Since you asked for dirty talk in your pm, you have to be one hell of a slut. Reading this I know has your twat running like a river and your fingers -naturally - are moving inside your horny pussy and round and round and over your tingling clit.

You must be wanting a big hard cock in your aching cunt right now.

Am I right?

(200)
 
Last edited:
fuck me, you bastard!

Although she had an inkling that it was large, she shuddered nevertheless when she saw his mammoth cock for the first time when he freed it from the constraints of his tight jeans. Ogling it while he had been preoccupied with his newspaper, it was now fully unfurled before her, as she lay on her back, naked, her wrists securely bound to the bedhead’s brass rail. As she writhed on the cool sheets, struggling to free herself, tugging futilely at the silken cords around her wrists, he advanced, holding his erect prick and shaking it menacingly at her. Instinctively she clamped her legs closed, but his strong hands pried them apart again, exposing her pretty vagina, now inexplicably moist and becoming uncontrollably wetter.
Standing between her opened thighs, he grazed the head of his cock up and down against her pussy lips.
“Come on, fuck me now you bastard! It’s what you fucking want to do!” she cried.
“In good time”, he calmly replied.
And he merely stood there, one hand on her raised knee, the other holding his stiff veiny rod by the base, and began slowly massaging just inside her now saturated cunt with the knob.

[200]
 
fuck me now, you bastard!

As she watched him slowly tantalising her raw opened slit, saw how the knob of his huge hard cock was becoming coated with her foamy juices, she felt every one of the pleasurable jolts to her throbbing clit.

Whenever his cock touched her clit, she twitched, and moaned, and he looked at her and smiled at the frown lines on her forehead, knowing that his merciless tease was having an effect.

He knew she wanted more; he knew she wanted it all, he knew she wanted it now.
How much she wanted him to stop fucking teasing her, how much she wanted him to cease his interminable rubbing, from side to side, and up and down, round and round.

If only he pushed that big meaty prick of his just a bit further in, if only he would fill up her cunt with it and fuck her hard, fast, deep. If only she could free one hand from her constraints, to grab his meaty prick and shove that goddamn fucker IN herself!
 
Last edited:
Not sure if this will have anyone climaxing, but it ought to be erotic at least.
------------------------------

She came down to the riverbank where I was fishing and we started talking. This and that. Idle chat. We’d seen each other around the camping grounds, and nodded “hi" but nothing else. She asked me where my wife was and I told her she didn’t like fishing, preferring instead a good book. I asked her if she had a boyfriend. She shook her head and asked “Could you teach me to fish?” “Sure”. I stood behind her and showed her how to hold the rod. My cock stiffened as her shapely arse brushed my erection. “Now you cast like this”. So, with my arms round her and my hands on hers gripping the pole, she turned her body to flick the tip of my rod, sending the line flying over the water. Excited now by her success, she must have sensed my hard cock against her arse crack, because she wiggled, and teasingly asked, “And if I get a big one what should I do?” “Oh, watch the float. When the thing starts bobbing up and down, you know you have a big one and you get it in as quick as you can”... and she moaned.

(200 words)
 
My strong arms wrapped around her thighs, my face buried in her crotch, savouring the musky smell of her aroused pussy, as my tongue licks trails up and down her outer lips. Then for a brief moment, kissing the very essence of her - her engorged clit - before sliding my tongue blade between her slippery pulsing pussy lips, parting them like a plough tilling fertile loam, feeling her hands in my hair and on my neck, accepting her leg movements that clench my head in place, and hearing her guttural moans, that I know are the signals of her impending orgasm, I glance up to see her head thrown back in pure joy and abandonment to the pleasure I am giving her, before returning to my labour of love.

(128 wds)..hope that's enough.
 
Abandon

I wrote the 50 word version for the other short story area but I knew there should be more. so here it is in 200 words:

We were walking from opposite sides of the beach and met in the middle during a downpour. I walked as you were running. I noticed the strain of your nipples against your wet pink t-shirt that hugged every part of your full breasts. I am sure that my nipples showed as well but I wanted you to see how they puckered. It’s funny how the rain can bring two strangers together. We laughed in the quick moment that I took your long wet blond curls and squeezed the rain from them. I saw a spark in your eye. You had liked the pull. I peeled your shirt up over your breasts as I nuzzled my face in their sweetness. Rain fell harder as I pulled you to the shore. Within moments we were both naked and as the night fell, the moon continued to light our way. We moved over the sand and shell. My tongue caressed you and you tasted every part of me. When you took my hard clit in your mouth I shuddered inescapably. Over and over we came like the waves. In the morning, you abandoned me. I look for you still. Please, meet me again.
 
Last edited:
Rain pattered against her light pink jacket. Thunder boomed, and had he been in front, he would have noticed an occasional flicker of lightening in her glassy, dreamy, big brown eyes; instead, he was behind her, feeling the same peculiar feeling that she was.

In their eighteen years, neither had felt something so beautifully breathtaking.

They had met, of all places, in their Sunday school class, and were now indulging themselves to the whims of their ever-responsive carnal senses.

Sarah rested her head back against his shoulder as they rocked, gently grinding against each other. Her hands now on either side of him, thumbs in his back pockets.

She had unconsciously decided to give herself to this moment and let what may happen, happen.

She felt his strong hands glide up and down her sides, then to her hips, and back up, cupping her perfect breasts.

Then a warm, wet finger ... a feeling of ecstasy.

She groaned heavily. Chest pounding, mind in a haze.

Becoming aware of her surroundings, she noticed her jeans unbuttoned, black panties moved to the side, and his hands. One cupping her mound, the other groping her left breast.

Thunder struck. His fingers continued rubbing.
 
People who read me are never taxed. 200 words seems excessive, no?




188 words (now 186) available for sale on the lit-grey market 179-8... mordita 174.
 
200 words exactly, written as I thought about an old office I worked in.. This happened

---

Every day I watch you walk into the office kitchen in a low cut shirt with your breasts barely contained. I don't care that some would consider you a little large, because you definitely have a proportnate body and I am hard just writing about watching you. You always say hi, give me a smile, and make me think that you want me; whether you do or not.

Our cubes are across the aisle from eachother in this office, I have learned to listen for your footsteps and I watch for you because you move so erotically, seemingly without the realization that I crave you. I want to bury myself in your breasts, throw you n your desk and eat your pussy in front of your coworkers and in the ears of all the other companies and people in this office.

This day, I can't take it anymore. I walk over to my desk, behind the cube wall and pull out my dick. I masturbate only 15 feet from you, imagining and hoping that you one around the corner and help me finish. Orgasming, I have to stifle my breathing and somehow dispose of this mess I made for you.
 
Back
Top