Medical Conference

stockman35

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 6, 2005
Posts
3,525
Will Johnson had just turned 29 and was walking up the tunnel way headed for his seat on the Boeing 757. He was off to Barcelona, Spain for a five day conference. He had just been appointed chief Neuro-surgeon at Madison General which ended one of the longest ordeals of his life. It was such a relief to finally be debt-free and having a secure future. Will was even quite sure how he should feel, his surroundings were just too new. In the last month he had moved to a three bedroom condo, bought a new Camaro and was now heading for his first-class seat on an overseas flight!

He rounded the last turn and presented his ticket to the smiling steward who pleasantly pointed him to the left and through the magic curtain. The seats were magnificent--and the roominess was stunning, but most of all--there was a peaceful quiet. He immediately attempted to contain himself and pretend not to be rookie traveler. The four hour flight would a like a morning at the beach!

"OK...3b...ooh, yes"

He had an aisle seat right next to a young lady of the same age. He stored his carry-bag and his sports coat then slipped into his seat. He made several glances around the cabin which was filling up yet remained quiet and very orderly. The only real sound was a mild humming from the engines. He was in first-class!


"Hell-o I am Will Johnson...."
 
She was a very pleasant looking woman which was so important as it was a full four hour flight to Europe.
 
Will was pleasantly surprised that she not only had a wonderful voice, but she kept the conversation going. Within minutes, he knew her name and that as a doctor from Des Moines, she would be attending the very same conference!
 
"You are right, if we are in four a four hour flight then it is good to be in First-Class"

Not only was the area plush, it was also politely quiet. Almost at once Will noticed that the attendants were prompt and showing the ability to anticipate a patrons need. He was attempting not be noticed as a first-timer at riding up front, but his smile spoke volumes, giving him the appearance of a boy at circus.

He thought carefully as he crafted a question for his new friend. He wanted to sound professional as a attendee at an international conference should.

" Well, I'm thinking the hotel will be equally special, hopefully the conference hall will be nearby?"
 
Melody

Melody Ames was already in her seat when the he appeared next her. She had flown into Atlanta from Houston and caught the tram between gates, to arrive just as the First-class passengers were being called to board. It was a challenging week that she was facing. She had finished her rounds at noon the previous day thinking that she had plenty time to pack then her husband of three years, Mike, called with tire trouble. That chewed up the afternoon. Nervously, she worried that she had "everything" for a week in Spain. It was a trip that she looked better two months ago when she chosen.

"I am Melody Ames, welcome aboard"

She was slight at ease with a man similar in age and neatly dressed. Melody had flown perhaps a dozen times but never out of the country. This was a trip where she needed to represent the hospital. It was a very responsible assignment.

Will took his aisle-side seat and almost immediately explained he was going to the same conference. It was such a relief! She would at least know another person! Melody closed her I-pad and took to conversing with him. Within minutes they were sharing medical stories, ideas and recalling residency stories that were somewhat horrifying.

Just prior to take-off, a tray was offered with bread and cheese. This was followed by a second attendant with a tray holding white or red wines by the glass. She felt instant relief that this would be a good conference.

"Oh yes, I hope the conference hall is on the same block. I am not that good navigating around American cities."
 
As Melody sipped the wine she casually noticed that it was only eleven in the morning. She calculated that arrival would be after 8pm in Spain. The plane was still gaining altitude when lunch was served.

"...yeah I was at the one in St. Louis last year, but that was only three days."

"Hopefully, there will be a chance to grab a tour bus."

" A week will be a good chance for a few side trips."

Melody was calm and settled as she had conquered the first part of her trip. It would be her first real time away from Mike. Although there had been several days when then missed each other with work schedules. At the thought, she glanced at Will's finger and noticed he had no wedding band or any tell-tale untanned whiteness.
 
The long flight was a unexpected pleasure. He had flown on a few flights and this was the best one of all. The entire experience was indescribable. Best of all he had made a friend in Melody. He had made several casual glances. She was about thirty, quite intelligent, extremely pretty and somewhat reserve, which accounted for her years of medical study. Her looked to be athletic as if she had played ball or ran track.

Will took another sip of wine. He was in awe of the very power of the plane. In a matter of minutes they out over the ocean well above the water. Melody continued conversing about the conference and the schedule. He had only two lectures circled on his card. He would fill in the others according to his feelings at the moment.

"Melody, you are quite correct. It will be late when we arrive at the hotel. However, I am sure there will be a restaurant that is still open. The worst part, we have meetings the next morning."

"I know..."

"Remind you of anything?"

"Residency!"

"Yep"

She had a most pleasant laugh.
 
Will made her laugh as she recalled the endless number of 40-hour shits and 90 hour work weeks capped off with a $200 pay check. Those days were gone. They had been replaced by first-class travel and a swell hotel all paid for by the corporation. Melody was pleased by the thought.

She had thought about the flight on the way to the airport with thoughts of getting a nap, but she was now too keyed-up. Will kept up the with her. As hours passed by her newest friend gave up details of his life and she reciprocated. They discussed far more than medicine and eventually moved to talking about college days.

A second glass of wine was brought as Melody did as he suggested and moved her watch to Spanish time.

"Wow that day went fast."

"We get it back at the end of the week."
 
The pilot announced the landing but it was another 20 minutes before they touched down. Even the departure was a smooth system and Will found his bags at the moving beltway. Melody was walking with him and she had an equal amount. They rolled out to the street level amid a crowd speaking various languages and moving quickly considering the late hour. Fortunately there were ample cabs and Will quickly found a spry driver and together they loaded the bags. For all appearances they were traveling together. The ride to the center of Barcelona was a half-hour. The driver pulled up under the archway of a very modern hotel that took up half of the block.

While retrieving the bags, it was noticed that the heat of summer was ever present. This was more intense being they had been in air conditioning all day. However, the doorway was only yards away. Once inside the lobby, the clerk at the desk handled the check-in and moments later their luggage was being hauled by the bellmen.

"Now, it's 11:30, let's meet in twenty minutes and find a restaurant?"

His words were tentative and he felt a twinge of nerves. He was asking out a married woman?
 
As much as she enjoyed the flight, Melody was so glad to have her luggage in hand and to be sampling the air outside the terminal. The cab was only a reminder of the hassle of travel. The hotel brightened her outlook and she perked up when she saw the sheer size of the lobby. There were welcoming signs for the conference. That help put her mind at ease.

"Sure, that sounds great." Melody smiled at his invitation. At the mention of the time Melody checked her own watch almost in disbelief.

"Ok, can you go with our luggage, I want to check on the conference room and I can also scope out the restaurant?"

"Sure thing--I'm in 412 you are in 420"

"Yes, here's my card."

Will followed the luggage cart as she walked toward the conference room. It was well down the hall but as she approached there was a definite volume of general conversation. She approached the welcome table where two ladies were signing-in guests. She stopped at the first person.

"Ames, Melody...USA"

"Ahh, right here you are."

Instantly she had a red ID card, pre-printed with her name and an embossed blue folder with the information. She decided to push her luck.

"Also, Will Johnson..USA"

"Yes, we have him too."

She was quite happy and knew that Will would be also. With both folders she decided to step inside the conference room. It was a well-lit ballroom with high ceilings and wonderful air conditioning. Melody advanced slowly, noting the groups of men, the foreign languages, the well dressed individuals and the well decorated surroundings. She looped the lanyard ID over her head to be recognized as a doctor. There were perhaps 200 people scattered about--most were men. There was a bar set up apparently on both sides of the room. She moved around several standing groups. She jostled a few times, but as she moved toward the center of the room she felt a hand move across her tush. There was no mistake. She turned quickly, to see a man staring innocently at his folder too far away to be the culprit. Another man was darting away into the crowd.

"..figures...an Asian."

She had enough of their antics in Med School. Melody retraced her route to the doorway as he anger level rose. The hallway to the right was the way to restaurant, but she kept moving to elevator and on the 4th floor. Melody found Will's room-412, and knocked.

"Ahh..you have been busy!"

"Yes, I have your stuff too. We are all signed in. The conference room is quite a walk but it's in our hotel. The room still has a crowd. And, it seems a few bad boys....some guy grabbed my butt."

"Gosh"

"Yeah really. Would you mind if we just got room service. I'm inclined to just relax a little."

All the Melody think of was the fear she had experienced the last week of traveling to a foreign land without Mike as a protector!
 
As soon as he opened the door, Melody began talking and continued as she laid the materials on the small table. Will could see how upset she was. The idea of eating in the room suited him just fine. He located the menu as Melody continued giving her report. Waiting until she was settled before he asked a question, Will felt they were in for a troubled week.

"So, he just came up from.."

"Yes, I never saw him till he was scurrying through the crowd...the creep. I hate that."

"He deserves to be punched."

"...and he's a doctor!

Melody sat on the edge of one of the queen beds and glanced through the menu.

"Melody, let's order some wine too."

"Deal."
 
Last edited:
"I think I'm getting that house salad and grilled chicken. It's too late for coffee so I think I'll just go with the wine."

Melody was just too angry about the creep to really consider the menu. Being in Spain was suppose to be a delightful treat and the very idea of having some foreign jerk acting like high school idiot just plain set her off. She handed the menu to Will as she kicked off her shoes and surveyed the room. He needed only a minute before calling in the room-service order. It was settled, she would be dining with her new friend.

Melody walked into the bath mostly to checkout the facilities but also to freshen up. It was clearly an upscale hotel. There were fine features everywhere leaving her only too happy not to be paying the bill! She returned to the room. Will was already out of his jacket and tie. Melody had a sheepish smile thinking of the last time Mike took her to a resort. Moments later the attendant knocked at the door with the wine and glasses.

"Oooo it's nice and cold Melody. This is a German Reisling."

"Good, I need a drink."

Will was being quite the host. Melody needed just that as she sat in a chair at the tiny table. She was feeling that the week would be much easier with them operating as a team.
 
The very moment that she removed her shoes and sat on the bed, Will felt a surge of energy moving through his body. His eyes took over looking at the point where her legs disappeared under her dress. He had a view at least half way up her thigh. It got even better as he handed her the menu. Melody was distracted, first with her escape from the creep then finding something to order.

Will called in the room service while she was in the bathroom. She had been with him almost twelve hours! It was a great start to the week.

After opening the wine, he took a seat at the table. He had been in a similar situation with women perhaps a half dozen times, but never with a married woman! He watched as she took a sip of wine. It was her lips that his eyes locked onto. Only the knock at door interrupted his thought process.

"That should be our food!"
 
The waiter wheeled in a cart that had a large covered serving platter for each meal and far more utensils and accessories then either of them could have considered. Suddenly Melody was very eager for food. Will gave the guy a five dollar bill as he signed for the bill. It would go on his hotel bill and thus they were essentially dining for free!

"This is great and very needed."

"I can't recall the last time I ate dinner at one in the morning."

"I can only recall once having room service."

" The best part is we are in Spain and there is no work tomorrow."

Melody smiled at Will's conclusion but knew that she needed to be up in less than seven hours for her meetings. Yet, she wasn't the least bit tired!
 
As he enjoyed dinner, Will used every opportunity to look at her face and occasionally her chest. He made a guess that she was a firm 34C with those pert nipples that he so much enjoyed. It was well after midnight and this had to be the first time that he didn't have the woman completely naked by that hour.

"OK so, what lecture are you aiming for?"

"I want that Geriatric medicine first off. I know it's strange. And then the Swedish doctor has
that C-spine technique."

"That's quite a day. I am doing the drug therapy first off."

"Will, ommm..could we meet for lunch and exchange notes?"

"Sure thing...listen take my cell number..it's right here."

Will was enjoying the progress that he was obviously making. This was getting better every hour.

"Ok..and here is mine. I really appreciate this, I didn't want to have lunch alone, strange land, you know."

"Me either."

He smiled as he watched her finish her wine.
 
She now felt a sense of relief. Melody had done very well on the long flight, especially considering her bout with anxiety over being by herself in a foreign country. That was until she
was accosted in the meeting hall. At that point she just wanted to get out. Luckily she had Will.
In fact she now had his cell number and they would be meeting for lunch.

She finished her wine and stood up.

"Well, good luck tomorrow."

"Not yet, I going to walk with you to your room."

"ooooooo..thanks. That would be great."

Will was still in his socks as he opened the door. It was a busy hallway considering the hour. Her room was 420 but it was around the corner and further than see would have thought. Will not only opened the door, he walked in and turned on the lights. Her bag was still by the door.

"It is exactly like your room."

"Yup, now I'm going to take your ice bucket in case anybody might be watching they will think we are together. See you in the morning."

"Good thinking..Good night Will"

Melody locked the deadbolt. It was her first night alone in a hotel in many years.
 
There was something about Melody and it wasn't just the she was married. He had noticed how she reacted to the grabbing incident and although it was alarming, she really appeared alarmed. Being a doctor she must have been alarmed by much worse?

He carried the ice bucket back to his room, checked the hallway and quickly entered. After laying out his morning clothes, he took a steamy shower and went directly to bed without any TV. He had thought more about Melody's apprehension then quickly shifted to thinking about her smooth legs. Then he began theorizing about her upper thighs. Soon he was pulling down her panties and watching her little slit as she squirmed in heat. It was a pleasant way to sleep.
 
Moments after the door was locked, Melody took off her dress and prepared for a quick shower, but first she called Mike. Sitting on the bed listening to the ringing, Melody calculated the time in Houston. "Gosh, it's only 8:30, the sun is still out!"

Mike was eager to hear of her adventure. He had the usual questions and expectations in his voice while her answers carefully avoided references to her friend and spending an hour in his room having dinner. As Mike spoke, there were several thoughts about Will. Especially how she needed his friendship to get her through the week. With the call ended, Melody began hearing voices in hallway that had a party-like tone. They were loud voices. Much louder than needed at 2:30am. She decided to skip the shower until morning.

Once in bed things did not get better. They were foreign languages, Korean was Melody's guess. She set her alarm for seven.

She was sleeping with a light nightshirt but the room still felt warm. The travel had gone well and she felt good, but did not appear to be tired. She drifted off, but was awoken by passing voices several times. It would be a difficult night.

By the time the her cellphone alarm went off she was deep into delirious sleep. It several minutes for her to move. The room was showing signs of sunlight. She needed a shower but the necessary energy was missing. She turned on the water, tossed off her nightshirt and underwear and stepped in. "I need to rally."

Fifteen minutes later, she was in the hallway passing Will's room, hoping he would be stepping out. No luck. She rode the elevator alone to the lobby. The area was buzzing with people everywhere! She really wanted breakfast. It was a hike to the food area, people were lined up but orderly. There was no chance of getting breakfast! Her eyes were searching out a solution. Across the foyer was a doughnut shop. She took a large plain coffee--$6.

Melody was back in the foyer leaning against a planter with her folder out. There was a floor plan of the meeting rooms. It would be an easy walk and she still had twenty minutes. Her attention was drawn to the loud voices that filled the corridor, all in foreign tongues. She thought she could pick out Americans in the crowd but only a few. Gradually she struck out in the direction of room A-3 for Geriatric medicine.
 
Last edited:
Once in the room she saw two large screens and two lecterns. There were large circular tables with headsets laid out in the center for translations. Half of the chairs were already taken and she found one with four empty seats near the center. She was glancing through some handouts when she heard an American voice behind her.

"Room for one more?"

It was a pleasant looking woman slightly older who moving in next to her.

"Hi, I'm Melody Ames from Houston."

"Ahh..what a relief. I am Marcie Jenks from Baltimore.

Melody knew exactly what she was referencing. Marcie was chatting away as she assembled her materials and finally got to her primary point.

"There was room theft this morning on my floor. Two people woke up and found a thief in their room who took off with the lady's purse and gift bag. And get this, apparently he was using an electronic key card!"

"Oooo... gosh! Terrible."

The meeting began as Melody finished her coffee. Thankfully the speaker was from Great Britain and she did not need a headset. Unfortunately the empty chairs were taken by three doctors from Japan.
 
Will had a decent night of sleep and spent an extra ten minutes in bed thinking about Melody's body and wondering what her tits looked like. He pictured her nude in the shower with water dripping off her skin. And her eyes quietly lowering to glance at his cock.

He bounced from his bed, grabbed his watch and cellphone before heading to the bathroom. It was conference day and deep down he wondered how much of this he could take before he "lost interest." He prayed it would not be a lecture in Italian.

He had a large hall holding a hundred or so chairs lined rows. It was a carpeted floor, which he found interesting. Another point was at check-in, he had to run his ID under a scanner that beeped. Soon he was checking his watch, waiting for lunch with Melody. Again his mind wandered as he pictured himself unbuttoning her dress until it dropped to the floor.
 
The speaker was lively enough and kept the lecture moving along but it was far opening any new ground. After an hour, he did mention two promising dementia drugs. It ended by fielding a few floor questions, but the audience had begun to drift into the hallway. The Japanese men left, bowing ever so slightly, as they walked away. As the meeting broke up Marcie asked where she going next.

"No real idea.."

"Follow me to Drug Therapy?"

"Sure"

They walked out together as the idea of moving appeared to get Melody moving. However, she still felt fatigued and aching. It was 5am in Houston! The next lecture was only across the hall. Again they sat near the center. Melody looked around hoping to find Will as Marcie again pointed out problems.

"Last night about ten, I saw three men, apparently from the conference walking to the elevator with what had to be, shall we say, Spanish hookers."

" Oh great, every convention...."

As Melody listened to the lecture she felt her eyes feeling heavy.
 
When the meeting ended there was modest applause for the speaker that Will found interesting, as it could be taken both ways. He moved to the hallway and turned on his phone. Moments later there was a text--from Melody. She was right outside the restaurant. Will moved quickly to the opposite side of the lobby, about 100 yards, where he instantly found Melody.

"Swell meetings?"

"Well, I was able to stay awake at least."

Once inside they were seated and given menus-in Spanish. They ordered coffee and their entrée then talked of their morning. Will was intrigued that Melody was wearing a delightful dress that buttoned down the front. He could barely concentrate on her story of the lecture.

Melody told him about Marcie and her stories about the robbery. She then spoke of her terrible night of sleep as they ate. He could easily see that she operating at low-speed.

"Melody, I think it's a case of jet-leg."

"Agreed, but I will get through it."

"You need a nice nap."

"That sounds so good right now."

"I'm going to walk you up to your room."

"But, you have places to go.."

"I'll have time to get back."

Will paid the check, which was $28 Euros! They walked to the elevator in the main lobby. Inside were only two men as took space in the back. Just before the doors closed four other Koreans quickly stepped in, one of which walked directly to confront Melody. Will was standing behind her and help but notice this fellows odd behavior. He could feel Melody's tension.

He reached around with his hand as if to hold him back and at the last second announced, "Good to meet you doctor," as if to shake his hand. The guy instantly turned around mumbling his own greeting. At the same moment he softly pulled Melody toward him in a reassuring manner. Instinctively, he kissed the back of Melody's head! Afterward, he felt foolish and hoped that she had not noticed.

The four of them got out on the third floor. He Melody stepped out on the fourth. They passed his room and turned the corner toward 420.

"Do you believe that guy?'

"I am so glad you and I are together Will."
 
Melody was unnerved by the abrupt behavior of the guy in the elevator. She had seen such actions from brash under-grads in college when they were showing off at parties. It was part of their culture. However, to be in the medical profession, at a conference and in a hotel, how could he expect to keep his career?

The immediate reaction of Will was something Melody would remember. He was so protective. The best part was him pulling her close! She was walking at his side with fresh energy until the door to her room opened and she saw the bed. It looked so good. The room service people had already been there. Will walked in with her.

"I don't think sleep is my only answer, I ache from that flight yesterday."

"Sign up for a massage?"

"No way...not in this country."

"Ok...where does it hurt?'

"My back..lower back, and legs. They feel heavy."

"Well...I still have half an hour...lie down."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm a doctor. I know best."

Melody looked surprised and quite bewildered at Will's offer. The idea was not that far-fetched considering how she was aching. She stepped to her bag still packed and pulled out a tube of hand and body lotion, which Will took. He tossed his sports coat and tie over the chair. Melody walked to the windows and closed the drapes, then turned on one lamp. She stepped out of her shoes and took off her knee-highs.

There was no backing down! She began at the bottom and undid each button on her dress. Finishing at the top, she stepped clear and placed it on the other bed. She was down to her bra and underwear with a dominant man in her hotel room!
 
Only walking from the table to the bed made her nervous as she knew his eyes were on her. If he was excited he was good at hiding it. Once there, it was simple to just lie down, crossways on the queen-size bed. Will moved next to her and she felt his fingers unhooking her bra. This was usually a wary time for Melody. Prior to be married it had only happen a few times.

"oooo...this is going to be good. I promise I will do you later, when I wake up."

Moments later she felt his lotion filled hands swirling across her back. Will knew exactly what he was doing. She began drifting.
 
"I'm a doctor. I know."

He smiled as he spoke and Melody knew it was a regular line, but her next motions surprised Will beyond any possible expectation. He was startled as her legs came into view, when her dress came off, Melody was on full display. He should have looked elsewhere but he was drawn to her legs from the previous night. They were firm and muscular. Next he checked out her chest. Her bra was most definitely straining to contain those breasts.

Moments later she was face down in a pillow and he was unhooking that very bra. Could this trip get any better! Will began at her shoulders and went slowly. He would make this last. He would give her the best massage ever.

To gain the best position he needed to get above her. He stepped into the bathroom and brought back two bath towels one blanketed her legs and the second one her shoulders. This kept her warm. Next he moved to straddle her upper thighs. He could now pressure her back properly. She was getting the full benefit of her massage. Will was also getting some.
 
Back
Top