What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Receiving mail today.
Not an e-mail, real mail.
A parcel, with books, a wonderful letter and a special gift.
All sent by my fabulous lady.

:heart:
 
hearing his voice this morning.. .....

learning of the news that he will be in FL 2 weeks.. next month mmmmmm cannot wait..
 
Slightly freaked out, my Yahoo keeps making the noise as if I've got an IM but no window has popped up!
 
My wee KT's love and devotion puts a huge grin on this dirty old mans face. Her wee texts every day make my shite job bareable. Our msn chats are something to look forward too at the end of the day.
Thanks pet:kiss:
 
My wee KT's love and devotion puts a huge grin on this dirty old mans face. Her wee texts every day make my shite job bareable. Our msn chats are something to look forward too at the end of the day.
Thanks pet:kiss:
yw :kiss:

You make me smile all the time, too. I've never felt so loved as I feel now that I am with you. Love it!!! :eek::eek::heart:




As for what made me smile today..
my A., he makes me smile every day really. :)


and then my mom sending me this pic called "expression after first sex!!" *ROFL* The cheeky mom!! :eek:

Vyraz_po_prvnim_milovani-1.jpg
 
My chats with Sir all day.. and realizing...... how much reassurance he gives me when I am scared.. and how lucky of a pet I am..

ONE year tomorrow.. ;)
 
A great night out last night!

PA270192.jpg

PA270191.jpg

PA260179.jpg

PA270196.jpg


Ugh, the last picture should be rotated around and Photobucket didn't do it.

I'd just like to mention my boobs look GREAT in that 3rd pic LOL
 
My chats with Sir all day.. and realizing...... how much reassurance he gives me when I am scared.. and how lucky of a pet I am..

ONE year tomorrow.. ;)

*hugs* that is so important hon. You are lucky :rose:

HUGE congrats for tomorrow :kiss:
 
The fact that I was getting aound in a pair of jeans yesterday whilst I was out doing things because I was too lazy to shave my legs......... oh and it was 40 degrees Celcius outside (104 degrees farenheit).
Sometimes I'm rather odd. :D
 
Heh, my 6 year old neice and my 8 year old nephew argueing over how to spell "Darth Vadar". It went on for like 35 minutes untill they got so mad and started hitting each other. At which point I got to put them in the corner and told them how to spell it. :D
 
The most fabulous family I could ever ask for.
An *amazing* leader of our brood with the patience of Job.
Knowing I am finally accepted for exactly who I am.
 
One of the kids at work telling the deputy manager she got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

I almost cried with laughter.
 
Finally reaching 1000 posts and having nothing terribly clever to put under my AV, even though I've had months to think about it. Almost decided to put [your title here]. Perhaps I should auction it off like billboard space. :)
 
I have a new, lovely, excellent subby toy about whom I am quite overwrought.

Can't wait for the next chance to play with him. I'm thinking a lot about what sort of noises I might be able to inspire him to make.

*all smug and shit*

bj
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top