(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

nymnm

Literotica Guru
I had a thread a little over a year ago that I would pop into and post pics every few months, but it's been so long that I decided to start a new thread.

Here's a few photos that we (my boyfriend is my photographer :kiss:) took tonight to start it off. I'll be posting more, and more often ;)

Attachments

• desk1.jpg
    desk1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 9,071
  • desk2.jpg
    desk2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 6,977
  • desk3.jpg
    desk3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 6,281
  • desk4.jpg
    desk4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 9,149
Just looked at your old thread......holy shit well done. Fine body you got there.

Exquisite subject and great photography -- a classic combination.
Thank you for sharing.

I had a thread a little over a year ago that I would pop into and post pics every few months, but it's been so long that I decided to start a new thread.

Here's a few photos that we (my boyfriend is my photographer :kiss:) took tonight to start it off. I'll be posting more, and more often ;)

Way to represent upstate. Its a bit chilly here tonight so I suspect that once that sweater comes off the room is gonna heat up enough to firm things up on your body as well as mine

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

Exquisite subject and great photography

The photographer says thank you - photography is always easier when you have an insanely alluring girl such as M... I love sharing what I get to experience every day.

Glad you're enjoying the photos so far :)

I'll have a few more to post soon, just have to get that photographer back to work ;)

Instantly HARD. :devil:

welcome back. An outstanding return.

Some more...

Thought I'd make this thread different from my last one, I hope you all enjoy getting a look into my day to day life ;)

Attachments

• couch1.jpg
    couch1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 4,099
  • couch2.jpg
    couch2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 4,500
  • couch3.jpg
    couch3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 3,653
  • couch4.jpg
    couch4.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 12,896
Thought I'd make this thread different from my last one, I hope you all enjoy getting a look into my day to day life ;)

I want to get a look at every aspect your life, that ass is just begging to be spanked however mind if I just get to know that aspect for now?

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

Beautiful lips. :kiss:

attachment.php

Our Afternoon Adventure

So, today we were feeling adventurous and decided to explore a new park which is pretty popular for biking and such. We found a trail which runs pretty close to a major highway, and thought it would be fun to take a few pictures and be a little naughty. I'll share a few pictures from our afternoon, but at some point he got tired of taking pictures of my body and put the camera down before turning me toward the highway and giving anyone lucky enough to look over a show.

Attachments

• trail1.jpg
    trail1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 3,820
  • trail2.jpg
    trail2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 3,633
  • trail3.jpg
    trail3.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 5,012
  • trail4.jpg
    trail4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 4,990

I am sad to say that I did not have the pleasure of seeing your last thread. I am so glad though, that you decided to re-embrace your exhibitionist side and be kind enough to share your great pictures. Compliments are also in order to your lucky boyfriend who has taken the great photos. I can't wait to see what the next pictures have to offer.

so fucking sexy!

and there are so many wonderful trails to explore in upstate New York! though exploring you as a hiking companion would be much more enticing!

So, today we were feeling adventurous and decided to explore a new park which is pretty popular for biking and such. We found a trail which runs pretty close to a major highway, and thought it would be fun to take a few pictures and be a little naughty. I'll share a few pictures from our afternoon, but at some point he got tired of taking pictures of my body and put the camera down before turning me toward the highway and giving anyone lucky enough to look over a show.

lucky you and everyone else

Back