Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...that just freaked me out. I've posted some today though, so that wasn't my count yesterday. Although, now I have to ask, stalk much??? :D

I'm quite the creeper. :D

No, I noticed it while looking at the this thread. The triple sixes just popped out at me.

How much fun would we have? Alaska would never be the same.

HA! That's for sure. Let's concentrate on recruiting only the hot doctors - and take some pictures to post on the Imemkay & Saucyminx thread! We should bring Rainshine too, to thank her for starting that thread to begin with.

Yes, I could use some hot doctors for a change. Not just hot little arsehole med students.

they can be little twits sometimes. I had one go to a radiologist to complain about me once (for advocating for patient safety) and the rad told him to go back to the Emergency Department and never step foot in his office again.

That was awesome!

I like it ladies. I will let you know if they decide it's a go. It would be much more fun with you along. "Now Dr, yes as part of your contract, you need to strip--slowly--so we can just get a few pictures for your file. . . No really, your claims will get paid sooooo much faster this way."

I beat up on Drs. all the time but they keep coming back for more. I don't have fuck you boots for nothin. ;) It's an art.

I like it ladies. I will let you know if they decide it's a go. It would be much more fun with you along. "Now Dr, yes as part of your contract, you need to strip--slowly--so we can just get a few pictures for your file. . . No really, your claims will get paid sooooo much faster this way."

I beat up on Drs. all the time but they keep coming back for more. I don't have fuck you boots for nothin. ;) It's an art.

So that's the secret! I've got the crop already, it's the boots I need!!

There is something quite freeing about sitting in front of the computer bare ass naked, chatting to the boss on the phone.

Please no! I dont know that I could handle another one like that. As it is my heart dropped when I saw HH had bumped the last one. ;)

*stampeding off to go look at that thread*

That was like Jerry Springer in print form. Being from a long proud line of trailer trash, I have to admit, I was a bit hooked after HH jumped in. When it was just what's-her-face, I wasn't interested.

Kind of miss Angie too.

That was like Jerry Springer in print form. Being from a long proud line of trailer trash, I have to admit, I was a bit hooked after HH jumped in. When it was just what's-her-face, I wasn't interested.

Kind of miss Angie too.

I was a pretty well hooked too, HH has that effect on me! The bump was good news, nothing scandalous yet.

I'd love to get HHs take on Angie!! HAHAHA!!!

Babies are awesome! How come when I saw HH and Godfather in the same thread, I heard the quiet strains of "Speak Softly Love" ?

Wow. It must be the whole pot of coffee I have under my belt already today. I'm full of myself. lol

Kind of miss Angie too.

Stampeding off in those boots?

Do it again so I can watch. ;)

Okay, so...Who's Angie? What did she do?

Ha! Look for "how to get my brother" you'll feel disbelief, nausea and I'm not gonna lie, slight amusement all while reading it. Also i thing she claims to be gone, but I have my suspicions as to eho she popped back up as.

Stampeding off in those boots?

Do it again so I can watch. ;)

Shit, I could run a 5K in those. They are comfortable--well broken in. :devil:

Ha! Look for "how to get my brother" you'll feel disbelief, nausea and I'm not gonna lie, slight amusement all while reading it. Also i thing she claims to be gone, but I have my suspicions as to eho she popped back up as.
Slight amusement? There were points that were down right hilarious.

Ooooooh who? who? lol

Also, its good to see you having fun on here....now how bout you lose your cloak of invisibility? It's damn maddening!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back