Indulgence - OOC & Sign-Up Thread

GameMistress

Experienced
Joined
Jan 14, 2012
Posts
63
Indulgence - OOC & Sign-Up Thread (Players Needed, M&F)

Indulgence -the penultimate adult playground.

Nestled along the coastline of North Carolina, it hosts over 400 square acres of indoor and outdoor fun – three 18-hole courses, of varying difficulty and beauty. The resort itself owned four private beaches, two of which were ‘clothing optional’. There were a dozen tennis courts, indoor racquetball, three massive swimming pools – one indoor, one outdoor, and one that was laid with rock and filled with naturally heated spring water, surrounded by burbling waterfalls fed by spring water pumped through and around the outdoor landscape.

The resort itself boasts nearly one thousand rooms for its guests – most of three-star hotel quality, but some devoted to more … deviant pursuits. The buildings are low, stucco colored, surrounded by balconies and verandahs that simply look pastoral and beautiful. Carefully tended gravel paths wended their way through them, and indeed all over the property – wide enough for electric golf carts, bikes, and pedestrians alike. The five star restaurant, sumptuous buffets, quiet cafes and coffee shops were only second to the two bars and ever-popular nightclub located within the sprawling main building.

Above all else, a quiet sense of privacy and a hush of protection seemed to enfold the entire property. Surrounded by high, electrified fences and monitored carefully by a devout security staff, those who stepped foot on the grounds knew without doubt – whether guest or employee – that their invested time and indulgent choices were kept safe from prying eyes and cameras, kept away from an inquisitive public and a pesky paparazzi.

All in all, a palatial palazzo feel permeated the grounds décor, ancient Italian and Greek architecture and structures scattered through forested grottoes and manifesting in towering ionic columns, both indoors and out.

The staff of Indulgence was infamous for their level of sterling service, accommodating any and all guest requests with an almost painful sense of devotion and duty. Their discretion was recognized world-wide – indeed, many employees left the resort to eventually move into some of the most prestigious and yet confidential positions in the world of politics, money brokering, and entertainment… the industries that truly turned the globe behind doors and in boardrooms, across battlefields.

The rules at Indulgence were simple, yet their enforcement was the only thing separating an adult land of bliss and pleasure from a chaotic land of debauchery and deviant indulgence.

Indulgence – the fantasy world come true, for all comers, whether it be the luxuriantly paid staff who lived there, turning their lives into the ultimate extension of hospitality, or the carefully vetted, affluent members who paid so dearly for a small slice of heaven on earth.


Rules of Indulgence (Member & Staff alike):
1. Discretion above all else - this is private property, and likewise what occurs here is ... private.
2. Pleasure is the mutual property of all, please act accordingly.
3. The guest is always right, so long as it does not endanger life or property.

Staff Rules:
1. Our duty is to please, so long as life, limb, reputation, and property are not at risk.
2. So long as it does not conflict with the first rule, there is no such word as 'no' to a guest.
3. Your rights as a human being and a protected member of our staff are guaranteed - so long as they do not conflict with the first two rules.
4. Staff who are bound in service shall tender their name tags to their guest, so that claim is clearly marked.
5. Everything we do, from vacuuming a floor to guiding a guest in their every choice is a level of service unavailable elsewhere and equaled by none - we will all ensure it stays that way.
6. Service does not always wear a smile.

I'll start the IC thread as soon as I deem interest appropriate. The premise is, relatively obviously, a sexual playground and entertainment environment for staff and guests alike. There are plenty of systems in place in the resort itself, which I will go over later. If you don't understand the premise of the thread, please don't play.

GM's rules:
1. We will always treat each other with respect, regardless of roleplaying roles, storylines, etc. (OOCly)
2. Posts will be appropriate, story-like paragraphs with no net-speak or chat-like RP demarcation.
3. All disputes - indeed, all posts that are out of continuity or character shall go in this thread - will be resolved by me, the GM.​

Obviously, roles for staff and guests are open for your creative minds to possess. Please, post below a general character sketch (name, age, background and classification as staff or guest) for us to peruse and share. No need to insert pictures or anything else, your words should paint what you wish us to see. Alternatively, if you wish to be the kind of guest who only interacts with other guests, that's fine too... While this is a relatively open storyline, I will be posting regularly to move small storylines along, or to assist with plot as needed.
 
Last edited:
Name: Kevin Lancaster
Age: 41
Background: Congressman, Widowed about a year ago
Classification: Guest

I can elaborate on this if so desired.
 
It is quite sufficient for my needs, tcost, thank you and welcome. :) I'll anticipate you'll describe yourself through the story, yes?

Loverly.
 
Can I play two characters:
Name: Peter Burns
Age: 49
Classification: Guest
Background:
Swindler, retired (but always on the make)

He fled just before his bank went under, with more than 90 million in illicit funds.

He simply wants to fade into obscurity ... with a tall, cold drink and a tall, hot woman ... or two at his beck and call.​

Name: Jessica Smith
Age: 24
Classification: Employee (Housekeeping)
Background
Recently recognized that she likes women, but doesn't know if she's a lesbian because she hasn't been with a woman (or a man for that matter) ... ever.

A late bloomer, she was 22 before anyone except her mother told her she was beautiful. Now, however, she is well filled out and attractive.

She took the job here not fully realizing what she was getting herself into. Now that she understands, she is both excited and scared to death. Her lack of confidence has her convinced that no one will ever want to do anything sexual with her, so ... no worries, right?​
 
Last edited:
Quite loverly and sufficient, you are of course welcome to play as many characters as it fulfills your whim to do so - please just remember to delineate/title your posts separately so that we, as the readers, can differentiate between the two. Thankees kindly, and welcome.
 
Last edited:
Quite loverly and sufficient, you are of course welcome to play as many characters as it fulfills your whim to do so - please just remember to delineate/title your posts separately so that we, as the reads, can differentiate between the two. Thankees kindly, and welcome.

Absolutely!

I am heading to a family thing that will take most of the night, but I will consider my introductory posts while I'm there. Is the IC up yet?
 
Not yet. I anticipate it will be about 13 hours or so until it is up - if we accumulate any more interest, that is. We'll need a couple more players, but ideally the spots will be filled before I get the IC up. However, don't feel obligated to rush on my account, I assure you - the pace will not be outstandingly hasty.
 
Name: Christy (so I'm not coming up with a new name. Sue me.)
Age: 21
Classification: Employee (Server (can be found Performing various generic tasks like waitressing, bartending, cleaning, or specific tasks for guests)
Background: She grew up the classic popular girl in high school. Well liked, beautiful, High school cheerleader, the works. After hIgh school, however, she "dropped off." after turning 21, she learned of an opportunity here at Indulgence and couldn't resist as she knew full well the implications of service, and while would have been near content with that, it came with huge pay.
Physical description: She is a thin woman of average height, with pale creamy skin and incredibly long legs. That coupled with all the right curves in all the right places, and some tight round "assets" in both areas, and she is almost perfect for the job.
 
It will suffice Christy, no worries!

I'm afraid I am exhausted after work, so shall take a lay down. Hopefully we'll get another player or two while I rest, and then when I rise I shall finish writing the Indulgence intro and post it. However, be prepared to read - its a bit of a doozy, heh.
 
Mistress, I tried to send you a PM. Apparently you have it turned off, so I'll post it here. Are you interested in some other RPs as well as "Indulgence". Just curious.
 
Some Thoughts on RP

Just a brief, informational piece for those of you relatively new or untried at SRPing here -

Please remember to include names in your posts, so we know who you are.

Please try to either describe your target, if RPing with someone else, or mention them by name so we can identify who your posts are aimed at.

Please know - you can create as many NPCs (non-player characters, or imaginary people) as your heart so desires; however, it is in awful form to presume to post someone else's actions or responses to your questions or poses. Rather, simply post from one side, and await their response. However, feel free to quote or re-use their actions or reactions in your pose, if it helpful, needed, or just to flesh it out - or to create a scenario or timeline for us to observe or follow.

Many thanks, enjoy, & I look forward to posting with you all.
Kind regards,
~GM
 
My character Entry

Name: Garret Hest

Age: 21

Classification: Employee (Any odd jobs that need filling)

Essentially fills any positions that need covering if someone is sick or what have you. Mostly things like carrying luggage, cooking, cleaning, guest requests etc.

Background: In desperate need of a job Garret eventually stumbled upon Indulgence. Thinking he had nothing to lose he applied and eventually got the position. He is rather tight lipped about his past to any who would inquire.

Physical description: While a rather thing young man he does have a bit of muscle on him. Sporting short cut dark brown hair and eyes to match Garret is a relatively attractive man, if you like scrawny men anyways.

[Hope I'm not too late]
 
Not at all, Zaloc, glad to have you join us. IC is up, there's a link in my signature - should anyone need it.
 
Absolutely, Jax! We'd be delighted to have you join us, if you'd like to post a character as well.
 
To be honest, I feel like another guest could be far more beneficial when I compare the male to female and gueest to employee ratio, thank you kindly.

Note to self - posting from the cell phone while at work leads to awful typos and grammatical errors, heh.
 
To be honest, I feel like another guest could be far more beneficial when I compare the male to female and gueest to employee ratio, thank you kindly.

Guest it is.:) A profile is forthcoming...

Note to self - posting from the cell phone while at work leads to awful typos and grammatical errors, heh.

Hmm yes I noticed!;) So sloppy of you:D

Quite loverly and sufficient, you are of course welcome to play as many characters as it fulfills your whim to do so - please just remember to delineate/title your posts separately so that we, as the readers, can differentiate between the two. Thankees kindly, and welcome.
 
Last edited:
Name: Michael Leandro
Age: 23
Classification: Guest
Background: Michael is a trust fund brat. He's never worked a day in his life and is looking for ways to entertain himself. Indulgence described his gratuitous and self-serving lifestyle to a tee, while letting him explore whatever whim or fantasy came to mind.
physical description: short light brown hair, green eyes, 6'0" , slim build.

male+model.jpg
 
...please, post below a general character sketch (name, age, background and classification as staff or guest) for us to peruse and share. No need to insert pictures or anything else, your words should paint what you wish us to see.

Tsk tsk, Jax needs a spanking. I am, sadly, too tired to give him one now so it shall wait upon my pleasure.


A quick note since I am way too tired to finish the rest of todays post now -
A basic legend for staff name tags at Indulgence (yours must have at least 2 - you may have more, if they are truly necessary, but at least two are required)

V = Voyeur
E = Exhibitionist
G = Group Sex
I = Infantilism
P=Age-Play
Swingset=Swinging (Partner swaps)
S = Straight Sex/Vanilla
Triskellion legends: (fill in appropriate quadrants for your desires, otherwise they remain hollow or blank)
Upper quadrant, D/s: Black - Dominant, White - Submissive
Left quadrant, S/m: Red: Sadist, Green: Masochist
Right quadrant, B/D: Blue - Bondage, Orange - Discipline
Black Triskellion - Master/Mistress of all arts
White Triskellion - Slave (not submissive) of all arts

Other colors/codes-
Your sex symbol (male or female) denotes what your sexual preference is
pink = females
blue = males
purple = both, bi, pan, etc.
black = no interpersonal sex, self or mutual stimulation or toys only, etc.
inverted blue = serves under males
inverted pink = serves under females
inverted purple = serves under both
inverted black= serves under all, no interpersonal sex​




Whew. Ok. I know I missed some stuff but I'll take care of it when I get up later. Sorry folks!
 
So if I'm getting this straight I need to put letters and symbols in my character profile that denote what her (or indirectly what my) sexual preferences are?
 
Ooh ooh story story I wanna play!!! *Dancedance*

Ok but seriously...


Umadumdum...


Elisa Farnsworth
Age : 27
Background: From an impoverished family of some reputation in Boston, Elisa and her siblings have been set adrift to make their own way. A friend of her fathers pointed her to Indulgence, suggesting not only could she make wonderful money, contacts, and build up a great resume, but he'd get to visit her since he was a member.

Now that she is here, that sounds a little worrisome.
 
Back
Top